PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Denver protester knocks over police motorcycle

DarrinS
10-31-2011, 10:36 AM
This is probably NOT a good idea

turxyoi-Dfk

Halberto
10-31-2011, 10:41 AM
This is an accurate portrayal of what kind of people we are dealing with here.

Someone needs to shoot these good-for-nothings already.

CosmicCowboy
10-31-2011, 10:42 AM
:lmao

little pussy got his ass kicked, too...

Borat Sagyidev
10-31-2011, 11:17 AM
This is an accurate portrayal of what kind of people we are dealing with here.

Someone needs to shoot these good-for-nothings already.

I can guarantee you that you might find some fire back. This isn't the 60's anymore.

SnakeBoy
10-31-2011, 01:42 PM
I can guarantee you that you might find some fire back. This isn't the 60's anymore.

Well it wouldn't be that dude fighting back. He ran like a motherfucker the second the cop took a step towards him.

Wild Cobra
10-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Sissy thinking he's hot shit knocking the police down.

Got what he deserves.

That was some pretty quick rodeo action there.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2011, 02:39 PM

Cuz two wrongs always make a right. smh

Wild Cobra
10-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Cuz two wrongs always make a right. smh

No, but three lefts do.

Too bad the left doesn't know how to properly organize.

Halberto
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
LOL with shotguns right?

EVAY
10-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Denver just got a new police chief like, last Friday, because the police force there was generally considered to be out of control after something like 5 major issues of police brutality in the last twelve months.

I was in Colorado for three of those brutality assertions. I frankly don't pay too much attention to this sort of thing, but I know that it was a SUPER big deal in Denver. The old police chief was asked to step down because the department was held in such low esteem. He is retaining a job in the department, but they brought in the police chief from Louisville, Ky., an African American, to try to bring additional discipline to the police force.

Having said all of that, it looks to me like the idiot who pushed the motorcycle really didn't expect the reaction he got. It looked like the first policeman (the one who was on the motorcycle) had every reason to react the way he did. The other fifteen or so who piled on, though, maybe not so much. I mean, the jerk was unarmed, the first five or so cops surely were enough to subdue him.

I don't understand why the Denver protests have been so violent. They ran some stuff about it on the tv up there, saying that a survey of some sort showed the Denver OWS protesters to be angrier than in lots of other cities.

It surprised me (and most of the news media in Denver)...the part about Denver being so angry...because most everybody up there is pretty laid back most of the time. I think it might be reflecting the fact that there has been so much history with the police and brutality allegations.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Another example of two wrongs not making a right........

Borat Sagyidev
10-31-2011, 04:49 PM
No, but three lefts do.

Too bad the left doesn't know how to properly organize.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PaDrUfZ7lUE/TAFMiNwCUbI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/UA0KDXAwXyc/s320/che-guevara-print-c10312369.jpg