PDA

View Full Version : Lol...Micky Arison fined $500,000

adrienne
10-31-2011, 04:54 PM
For the lockout comments on twitter. Oh silly Stern.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2011, 06:02 PM

in my peaceful quiet solitude with visions of being a demi-god I will rewrite these words for you...How wonderful life is when you post....

13GD78Bmo8s

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Arison should complain to Kori like Addy did.

redzero's Baby Momma
10-31-2011, 06:09 PM
only a matter of time before Will Hunting is back Cub

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 06:12 PM
only a matter of time before Will Hunting is back Cub

Pierce backin' up on Artest. I still can't get over it.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2011, 06:15 PM

I know we think alike on this Addy...Micky is a decent owner and I respect him for pulling the trigger on the Wade, Lebron, Bosh trio...it shows he's like Buss and will spend money.

Owners like Buss, Arison, Dolan, and Cuban deserves plaques on the wall of each of us...they are stand-up men willing to give the players their fair share...because they know they players bring in the money and the ratings...the players are they're business...and they get it...man I wish the small market teams crater...I'm tired of them building bad products and wanting others to take the hit because of their decisions. No Buss should not share his money with other owners via revenue sharing..Keep what you draw...Buss gains nothing when the T-Wolves, Raptors, Cavs, Kings, Bucks, etc come to town. NOTHING...However, when LA visits these arena's they sell out and make extra money because of the Lakers wonderful product...:toast

pass1st
10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
What is that, like .0001% of his wealth?

DMC
10-31-2011, 06:50 PM
I know we think alike on this Addy...Micky is a decent owner and I respect him for pulling the trigger on the Wade, Lebron, Bosh trio...it shows he's like Buss and will spend money.

Owners like Buss, Arison, Dolan, and Cuban deserves plaques on the wall of each of us...they are stand-up men willing to give the players their fair share...because they know they players bring in the money and the ratings...the players are they're business...and they get it...man I wish the small market teams crater...I'm tired of them building bad products and wanting others to take the hit because of their decisions. No Buss should not share his money with other owners via revenue sharing..Keep what you draw...Buss gains nothing when the T-Wolves, Raptors, Cavs, Kings, Bucks, etc come to town. NOTHING...However, when LA visits these arena's they sell out and make extra money because of the Lakers wonderful product...:toast
Bend over, I'll show ya a fuckin' wonderful product.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Bend over, I'll show ya a fuckin' wonderful product.

you're a copy cat...you copy cats...

sribb43
10-31-2011, 07:39 PM
So does this mean that the NBA will reduce its stance on BRI with the additional income of $500,000?

DMC
10-31-2011, 08:34 PM
you're a copy cat...you copy cats...
Culby is a cat. You're a monkey. I am not a copy monkey.

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 08:37 PM
^:rolleyes

benefactor
10-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Stern should be removed as commissioner...sooner than later.

adrienne
11-01-2011, 12:41 AM
I never said anything to Kori or anyone. That's the only time I'll acknowledge this.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 05:25 AM
I never said anything to Kori or anyone. That's the only time I'll acknowledge this.

even if you did I wouldn't mind...mama will just yell at me and tell me to be a good boy...you can do no wrong in my eyes...

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Stern should be removed as commissioner...sooner than later.
None of the owners seem to mind his dictator-like tactics when he's getting them everything they want in the CBA, so regardless of whether or not we like him, he's not losing his job any time soon.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-01-2011, 10:28 AM
None of the owners seem to mind his dictator-like tactics when he's getting them everything they want in the CBA, so regardless of whether or not we like him, he's not losing his job any time soon.

This. If they didn't want him out after he negotiated the last deal, which is apparently completely unsustainable for the owners, then I don't see what would get him canned. Better him as the bad guy than the owners. Cue the Tony Montana speech.

lefty
11-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Another fan on Twitter asked Arison what he thought about eccentric Los Angeles Clippers (http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lac/) owner Donald Sterling, and Arison responded with “lol.”

:lol

Nathan89
11-01-2011, 01:47 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_nba_micky_arison_fine_103111

In response, Arison posted: “You are barking at the wrong owner.”

The response clearly fortified the belief Arison is part of a more moderate group of owners, mostly from big markets, who don’t share the opinion of the majority of hardliners who think the NBA needs to keep the players locked out to achieve financial concessions.

500,000 for that. Wow.

lefty
11-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Fuck Stern

I enjoy seeing all those bags under his eyes

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' bag under your eyes.

Trill Clinton
11-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Micky Arison is a real ninja:rollin