lefty
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah I've figured that out

Halberto
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM
I have nothing to do at work.... until I get my gaming laptop

Bender
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm not on here right now, but I'll answer when I am.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2011, 07:35 PM
I have nothing to do at work.... until I get my gaming laptop

dam you're good...so how (do you) weed eat with a laptop? :wakeup

Halberto
10-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Koolaid, shut up before I buy your broke ass.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Koolaid, shut up before I buy your broke ass.

be nice now...be kind

CubanSucks
10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
:lmao nice cut off pic in your avatar. Wasn't enough options on google images to find a whole image?

BlackSwordsMan
11-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Forming internet krew on a forum didn't open your eyes to this?

Dex
11-01-2011, 12:54 AM
:lmao nice cut off pic in your avatar. Wasn't enough options on google images to find a whole image?

He's just really fond of that guy's lips.

mavs>spurs
11-01-2011, 02:45 AM
yeah bro been here 5 and a half years to the net detriment of my life tbh

mavs>spurs
11-01-2011, 02:49 AM
gonna graduate in the summer hopefully i can get the fuck out of here once and for all fuck yeah!

m>s
11-01-2011, 03:11 AM
when mono took over TLC i think that was a great chance for you to secede from the message board and find a life in the real world. you made the wrong choice to reclaim the crew and right now you still don't have a life yet

koriwhat
11-01-2011, 03:33 AM
yall are way too involved in this site... i won't lie, i was there once before when 50% of my time was left to idle hands but nowadays, fuck this place.

for one, there's no bball takes going on at all anymore even before the lockout, second, most of yall are trying to be funny or hard and trying to make a name for yourselves on a god damn messageboard (pathetic), third, this place is full of dipshits except for a small percent, fourth, everyone's trying to one up each other but no one realizes how pathetic their attempts are.

i can't wait til this lockout ends so all four of my points still keep strong.

m>s
11-01-2011, 03:49 AM
yall are way too involved in this site... i won't lie, i was there once before when 50% of my time was left to idle hands but nowadays, fuck this place.

for one, there's no bball takes going on at all anymore even before the lockout, second, most of yall are trying to be funny or hard and trying to make a name for yourselves on a god damn messageboard (pathetic), third, this place is full of dipshits except for a small percent, fourth, everyone's trying to one up each other but no one realizes how pathetic their attempts are.

i can't wait til this lockout ends so all four of my points still keep strong.
yeah i think i should spend some less time on a message board then, so i'll save some time & spend the saved time doing something more meaningful in the real life like tattooing a pair of spurs on my calves tbh

koriwhat
11-01-2011, 04:34 AM
yeah i think i should spend some less time on a message board then, so i'll save some time & spend the saved time doing something more meaningful in the real life like tattooing a pair of spurs on my calves tbh

goodluck with that... sounds like someone's a bit jealous that i don't give a fuck.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 05:41 AM
yeah bro been here 5 and a half years to the net detriment of my life tbh

just be glad your mama could scrap up some left overs to pay for that 56k dial up connection that allows you to post...you no longer have to use the school's computer Y.H...no longer...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 05:43 AM
goodluck with that... sounds like someone's a bit jealous that i don't give a fuck.

M>S *aka* Tyson really is jealous of you...you might wear Timmy D's but he's jealous as fuck of you...I can tell jealousy when I see it...after all I'm surrounded by playa haters on ST.