PDA

View Full Version : Perry gives public address while apparently inebriated

Capt Bringdown
10-31-2011, 07:02 PM
When frat boys get stoned:

7M4gz97Y9W8

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm sure you broke chalupa's shell posting this before him.

mingus
10-31-2011, 08:09 PM
He's not himself that's for sure.

But have any of you guys ever been so tired, energy depleted that you sort of go into an almost uninhibiting inebriated state? Being exhausted can have that effect and I don't doubt he's gotta be exhausted right now.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt

Cry Havoc
10-31-2011, 08:41 PM

But have any of you guys ever been so tired, energy depleted that you sort of go into an almost uninhibiting inebriated state? Being exhausted can have that effect and I don't doubt he's gotta be exhausted right now.

Good point. Being completely exhausted gives you many of the same behaviorisms as being drunk. Still, this can't be good for an already foundering campaign unless videos come out with the other GOP candidates behaving the same way.

TeyshaBlue
10-31-2011, 09:22 PM
I dont really notice much difference.:lol

ChuckD
10-31-2011, 10:59 PM

What is he doing to be so exhausted? Running fucking marathons? He's a politician, for fuck's sake. He makes speeches, shows up at a few debates, shakes hands, and kisses a few babies.

Winehole23
11-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Fey.

TeyshaBlue
11-01-2011, 08:14 AM
What is he doing to be so exhausted? Running fucking marathons? He's a politician, for fuck's sake. He makes speeches, shows up at a few debates, shakes hands, and kisses a few babies.

Not that I put much in this being the cause of Perry's apparent altered state but, having been on the road making multiple shows per week for months at a time, I can attest to the notion that a touring schedule can eat a person alive.

EVAY
11-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Not that I put much in this being the cause of Perry's apparent altered state but, having been on the road making multiple shows per week for months at a time, I can attest to the notion that a touring schedule can eat a person alive.

I used to get completely exhausted traveling and giving speeches, sometimes
three a day in three different cities, and I can guarantee that total exhaustion can get a person 'slap-happy', but my concern is this instance is that if this guy is this exhausted from a campaign schedule, what in the world is he gonna do if he actually gets into the White House?

If he cannot handle this schedule now, there is no way I want him making decisions about the future of this country or negotiating with congress or foreign leaders on our behalf.

He looked tired in the debates with other Republicans. Obama would make mincemeat out of him in a presidential debate.

I saw in this morning's paper how he is only 1 % ahead of Cain among likely Republican voters in a TEXAS republican primary. Looks to me like the guy is toast, and I think that America is better off for it.

boutons_deux
11-01-2011, 10:10 AM
He's only been doing this campaigning a few weeks, and he's exhausted into to silliness?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-01-2011, 10:31 AM
He can't be that tired but once he says we have 58 states in the union, then and only then, should you sympathize with him.

cheguevara
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
:lmao energy depleted

gimme a break

JoeChalupa
11-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm sure you broke chalupa's shell posting this before him.

:lol Too much Texas Tea I'd say.

fraga
11-01-2011, 11:59 AM
It's sad to see Perry and Cain basically killing their own candidacies...

Drachen
11-01-2011, 12:00 PM
You know what he looks like? He looks like every movie where some respectable person (a dean, or a businessman, etc) is tricked into/accidentally takes some ecstasy.

boutons_deux
11-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Cain/Buchannan would a wonderful ticket

Oh, Gee!!
11-01-2011, 12:18 PM
this video prepared me for Thanksgiving dinner with my cousins and uncles.

coyotes_geek
11-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Perry's become such a trainwreck.

bus driver
11-01-2011, 01:59 PM
It's sad to see Perry and Cain basically killing their own candidacies...

this, i thought for sure he would have been a obvious choice for president. but now i am thinking that obama will have to do little to get re-elected at the rate the republicans are going. :depressed

Das Texan
11-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Maybe now my fellow Idiot Texans wont vote him back into the governor's mansion

coyotes_geek
11-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Maybe now my fellow Idiot Texans wont vote him back into the governor's mansion

Would be nice. Someone would probably have to take him out in the primary though. I doubt a democrat can win a statewide election in this state, even running against Perry.

I wonder if Hutchison is up for a rematch, although she may be too traumatized to go up against Perry and his slime machine again..........

baseline bum
11-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Perry's become such a trainwreck.

What was he before?

coyotes_geek
11-01-2011, 04:02 PM
What was he before?

An egocentric a-hole who could at least stay on message during public appearances.

byrontx
11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Hammered. A least he is a happy drunk.

mingus
11-01-2011, 06:06 PM
He's only been doing this campaigning a few weeks, and he's exhausted into to silliness?

so tell me about your campaign...

i've been exhausted into silliness in only a couple days if i've gotten very little sleep. slurred speach, euphoricism, both symptoms of sleep deprivation and exhaustion.

mingus
11-01-2011, 06:10 PM
He can't be that tired but once he says we have 58 states in the union, then and only then, should you sympathize with him.

i'm surprised mainstream media didnt cover for him and pull out a map that had 58 sates on it.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2011, 06:17 PM
so tell me about your campaign...

i've been exhausted into silliness in only a couple days if i've gotten very little sleep. slurred speach, euphoricism, both symptoms of sleep deprivation and exhaustion.You shouldn't be president either.

If Obama gave an entire presentation in this manner, he shouldn't either.

ploto
11-01-2011, 10:08 PM
The one good thing I hope may come out of Perry running for president is that it will cause him to lose support as governor of Texas for another term.

mingus
11-02-2011, 12:21 AM
You shouldn't be president either.

Perry needs a TelePrompter.

mingus
11-02-2011, 12:26 AM
None of you know Perry personally, either. Or maybe you do?

How many times have you guys met him?

LOL saying a guy is acting strange when you don't even know who the "normal" Perry is.

DJ Mbenga
11-02-2011, 12:26 AM
my guess is since he had back surgery, it acted up popped some pills. the show commenced.

Winehole23
11-02-2011, 12:52 AM
^^^Very astute. I forgot about the surgery.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2011, 03:22 AM

LOL saying a guy is acting strange when you don't even know who the "normal" Perry is.So you are saying this is normal, everyday Perry.

Good talk.

boutons_deux
11-02-2011, 05:15 AM
being out of your silly, dumb head in public and for many minutes is defensible, but single word of "57" states is a fatal, ridiculous mistake.

mingus
11-02-2011, 05:51 AM
So you are saying this is normal, everyday Perry.

Good talk.

So your saying you know Perry on a personal level and therefore can confirm his "unPerryness" in the speech?

Is that what you're suggesting?

Or are you just pullling it out of your ass and assassinating him from your armchair?

Winehole23
11-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Perry's assassinating himself. Good riddance.

boutons_deux
11-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Damage control:

Rick Perry Drunk At New Hampshire Speech? No Way, Says Event Host

Texas governor and GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry wasn't orating while intoxicated when he delivered an unusual speech in New Hampshire over the weekend, the host of the event claimed Tuesday in an interview with The Hill.

"I can tell you unequivocally he wasn't drinking at the event and he hadn't been drinking prior to the event," said Kevin Smith, executive director of conservative group Cornerstone Action, which organized the event, told The Hill. "I was sitting with him, and I found him to be very engaging with all of the people he was talking with, he was very articulate."

According to Smith, Perry drank "only water" in the period leading up to his address. He also said that the general reaction by the Granite State audience had been, "wow, he hit it out of the park" with the speech.

While those in attendance may have viewed the speech as a big success, much of the media reaction to it has treated it like a strike out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/rick-perry-drunk-speech_n_1070409.html

Capt Bringdown
11-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Darvocets by the look of 'im, but I see that the 'cets have been taken off the market in the US.
Pity. Like a velvet sledgehammer they are.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2011, 11:31 AM
So your saying you know Perry on a personal level and therefore can confirm his "unPerryness" in the speech?

Is that what you're suggesting?

Or are you just pullling it out of your ass and assassinating him from your armchair?No, I'm saying that you just implied that gorked-out Perry is indeed how Perry usually is.

If you want to brag about how many times you have met and made out with Perry, please tell us how many times he was gorked out like at that event.

Let the world know.

lol ass armchair assassination

RickPerry
11-02-2011, 11:41 AM

LOL saying a guy is acting strange when you don't even know who the "normal" Perry is.

Exactly. If you knew me you'd know I was acting perfectly normal.

mingus
11-02-2011, 08:41 PM
No, I'm saying that you just implied that gorked-out Perry is indeed how Perry usually is.

If you want to brag about how many times you have met and made out with Perry, please tell us how many times he was gorked out like at that event.

Let the world know.

lol ass armchair assassination

Proof he was gorked out?

Thought so.

From what I've heard the event was attended by many friends and people he knew. The audience was much different than that of a debate.

You fail to see that the reality of the situation may not be in agreement with the obvious bias u have toward the guy and what mainstream media wants u to believe.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Proof he was gorked out?

Thought so.

From what I've heard the event was attended by many friends and people he knew. The audience was much different than that of a debate.

You fail to see that the reality of the situation may not be in agreement with the obvious bias u have toward the guy and what mainstream media wants u to believe.So how many times have you met him and had an intimate man chat with him?

You fail to see the reality of the situation -- no matter how you try to spin it, he's a laughing stock for what he did that night, gorked or not. In fact, I'd give him a little slack if he was gorked.

Not enough to keep him from being a national laughing stock though.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
lol from what I've heard

Winehole23
11-03-2011, 04:28 AM
Best-case scenario, that dude's hammered. Worst-case scenario, that is Perry sober, and every time we've seen him previously, he's been hammered.

mingus
11-03-2011, 04:58 AM
So how many times have you met him and had an intimate man chat with him?

You fail to see the reality of the situation -- no matter how you try to spin it, he's a laughing stock for what he did that night, gorked or not. In fact, I'd give him a little slack if he was gorked.

Not enough to keep him from being a national laughing stock though.

proof that he was gorked out?

thanks.

scott
11-03-2011, 08:44 AM
You miss the point dude.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo because he got drunk.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo because he is tired.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo for no explainable reason whatsoever.

Most Americans don't want Rick Perry to be their President. Heck, the overwhelming majority of Republicans don't even want Rick Perry to be their President.

boutons_deux
11-03-2011, 08:58 AM
A majority of TEXANS don't want Jimmy Ricky as Prez.

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 08:59 AM
It'll be interesting to see if Perry gains any ground at all on Cain.

boutons_deux
11-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Rick Perry denies that he was on medication during NH speech

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/03/rick-perry-denies-that-he-was-on-medication-during-nh-speech/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

mingus
11-03-2011, 12:06 PM
You miss the point dude.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo because he got drunk.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo because he is tired.

Most Americans don't want a President who will act like a weirdo for no explainable reason whatsoever.

Most Americans don't want Rick Perry to be their President. Heck, the overwhelming majority of Republicans don't even want Rick Perry to be their President.

people don't want him as Prez not because of that speech, which watching it again i didn't think was that strange, but because he can't debate worth a shit. if he could debate worth a shit and still behaved as he did in that speech, he'd be in the lead for the GOP.

DMX7
11-03-2011, 12:22 PM
You shouldn't be president either.

If Obama had done this, imagine what would happen on Fox News.

Winehole23
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
if he could debate worth a shit and still behaved as he did in that speech, he'd be in the lead for the GOP.If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Rick Perry is to the GOP as WC is to this forum.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
people don't want him as Prez not because of that speech, which watching it again i didn't think was that strange, but because he can't debate worth a shit. if he could debate worth a shit and still behaved as he did in that speech, he'd be in the lead for the GOP.Nope, this is a new reason people don't want him as president. You can deny and ask for proof all you want -- it doesn't matter. He LOOKED and ACTED like he was gorked out and is now even more of a laughing stock than before. He has already been made fun of for this and will continue to be made fun of for this no matter how much you try to tell us gorked looking Perry is intimate, huggable Perry. What you think doesn't matter since you are simply in Perrysupportbot mode and will say anything to protect your imaginary boyfriend. Many more people think he looked even more stupid than he had before.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Many more people think he looked even more stupid than he had before.

/raises hand

mingus
11-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Nope, this is a new reason people don't want him as president. You can deny and ask for proof all you want -- it doesn't matter. He LOOKED and ACTED like he was gorked out and is now even more of a laughing stock than before. He has already been made fun of for this and will continue to be made fun of for this no matter how much you try to tell us gorked looking Perry is intimate, huggable Perry. What you think doesn't matter since you are simply in Perrysupportbot mode and will say anything to protect your imaginary boyfriend. Many more people think he looked even more stupid than he had before.

i'm not a supporter of Perry. never have, never will.

you don't have an argument and you've gone down the road of making ad hominen attacks. and i'm sure you'd call me a faggot too if you weren't such a pc libertard.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2011, 03:05 PM
i'm not a supporter of Perry. never have, never will.

you don't have an argument and you've gone down the road of making ad hominen attacks. and i'm sure you'd call me a faggot too if you weren't such a pc libertard.My argument is solid and clear. The ad hominem is just for fun.

I'll redact it if your feelings are hurt.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2011, 03:15 PM
and i'm sure you'd call me a faggot too if you weren't such a pc libertard.tbh I thought you were a woman from your posts.

Blake
11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
and i'm sure you'd call me a faggot too if you weren't such a pc libertard.

so you don't find it offensive when people call you a 'faggot' instead of a 'homosexual'?

Interesting.

as an aside, what does your lifestyle have to do with this thread?

mingus
11-03-2011, 03:29 PM
so you don't find it offensive when people call you a 'faggot' instead of a 'homosexual'?

Interesting.

as an aside, what does your lifestyle have to do with this thread?

ask the no-life with 60,000 posts. apparently he loves imagining it.

mingus
11-03-2011, 03:33 PM
tbh I thought you were a woman from your posts.

sorry to dissapoint. i'm pretty sure that's what happens when you cant get a women and you start imagining that you're talking to them on a messageboards.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2011, 03:44 PM
sorry to dissapoint. i'm pretty sure that's what happens when you cant get a women and you start imagining that you're talking to them on a messageboards.Not disappointed in the least. In fact, it makes your emo tirades more entertaining. You are very sensitive.

lol get a women

Blake
11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
sorry to dissapoint.

as another aside, I've heard that today is Men Make Supper Day.

How do you faggots decide who makes supper?