PDA

View Full Version : OK - No More Books About Kobe Please

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Phil got his out and now Shaq got his out..can we finally put it to rest now...

Phil did Kobe wrong not knowing it would be Kobe who pushed him past Red's Auerbach...Shaq should have been ever grateful and thankful that Kobe saved his career from being totally steamrolled by Theodore Duncan.

Yet these men wrote books ( aka snitching about what went down) Kobe unintentionally snitched to 2 people while being secretly recorded. These guys snitched to the whole world for money...

enough is enough...yes dude was young and immature when he came into the league...made a ton of bad decisions, however, he came to work every day and then some...it turns out that Kobe's work ethic is the blue print for success for today's players that try to mimic and look up to him.

He's accomplished far more in this league than Shaq and Phil...time to give it a rest..focus on your teams not some books about Kobe...My man is still winning titles while all this BS is going on in the background...

Wake up people...:toast

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 06:45 AM
& he did right by Phil. When Phil came shufflin' back lookin' for a hand down Kobe didn't make him jump thru hoops, or fill out an application. Kobe didn't make him beg. He gave his job back/let him get back with that girl/let him start drawin' them paychecks.

Kobe admittedly was a little less gracious with Daddy. He hunted Daddy, ran him to ground, like McVeigh did the F.B.I. & ATF. After they were all located (Daddy included) accounts were toted up, vengeance meted out, friendships reestablished.

It happens.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
& he did right by Phil. When Phil came shufflin' back lookin' for a hand down Kobe didn't make him jump thru hoops, or fill out an application. Kobe didn't make him beg. He gave his job back/let him get back with that girl/let him start drawin' them paychecks.

Kobe admittedly was a little less gracious with Daddy. He hunted Daddy, ran him to ground, like McVeigh did the F.B.I. & ATF. After they were all located (Daddy included) accounts were toted up, vengeance meted out, friendships reestablished.

It happens.

:lmao you are fucking insane...and no don't tell me to bend over...:lmao

Baron Davιs
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Not bad Kool

mavs>spurs
11-01-2011, 12:57 PM
lol naruto

Nathan89
11-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Books about Kobe really shows why he needs so much talent to win.

:lmao Needed the refs to win with Shaq

:lmao swept with a 100 million dollar roster.

DMC
11-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Phil and Shaq's combined writings on Kobe wouldn't be a fucking preface for the mounds of drool that Laker fan has heaped upon the cock of Kobe on this forum.

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 02:50 PM
:lmao swept with a 100 million dollar roster.

The Skunker!!!

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Phil and Shaq's combined writings on Kobe wouldn't be a fucking preface for the mounds of drool that Laker fan has heaped upon the cock of Kobe on this forum.

Phil showed us how when he came back beggin' Kobe for his job.

tee, hee.

ElNono
11-01-2011, 02:58 PM
When is the "OK - No More Threads About Kobe Please" thread coming up?

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 03:01 PM

No matter what is said about Kobe...it can never be written that he lived with his male college roommate for dam near 10 yrs after college...and even after his eventual wife moved in. There is no excuse for having a personal male Assitant that lives with you. Nothing ever said or written about Kobe will ever top that....NEVER :lol

DMC
11-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Blah blah blah... blah blah... repeat... :lol

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 03:16 PM
No matter what is said about Kobe...it can never be written that he lived with his male college roommate for dam near 10 yrs after college...and even after his eventual wife moved in. There is no excuse for having a personal male Assitant that lives with you. Nothing ever said or written about Kobe will ever top that....NEVER :lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-01-2011, 03:26 PM
It's funny that Cully thinks Phil came back to LA begging for a job. He coulda had the Knicks job if he wanted it.

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 03:32 PM
It's funny that Cully thinks Phil came back to LA begging for a job. He coulda had the Knicks job if he wanted it.

Then that is what he should have done. But, that ain't what he did. All I know is Kobe ran him Phil off from California. Kobe stayed in California then. Phil came back to California. Kobe granted grace & signed off on Phil's return.

Sure, it ain't the itinerary that MSM wanted. But, that is the way the cookie crumbles.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-01-2011, 03:33 PM
So you have no proof that Phil came back to LA begging for his job. Just checking.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Why have you not been pinked yet?

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nathan89
11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
The Skunker!!!

That's what I was talking about. It shouldn't happen with a 100million dollar roster.

:lol Kobe let it happen.

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 04:58 PM

DMC
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Then that is what he should have done. But, that ain't what he did. All I know is Kobe ran him Phil off from California. Kobe stayed in California then. Phil came back to California. Kobe granted grace & signed off on Phil's return.

Sure, it ain't the itinerary that MSM wanted. But, that is the way the cookie crumbles.
The truth aint in you.

Kobe threatened to quit, and Phil came back and brought Kobe another savior.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

That's how history will record it. You can "Cosmored" it all you want. It is what it is.

Giuseppe
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
No. Kobe ran Phil off. Phil fled, cussin' Kobe, callin' him everything but a black man. Phil went body surfin' with Luc Longley down under. Phil got horny for the girl, and a job. Phil came back to California and asked Kobe for a hand down. Kobe obliged. I invented the shit bag. Kobe stuck the shit bag into a 5-4 hole.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM
No. Kobe ran Phil off. Phil fled, cussin' Kobe, callin' him everything but a black man. Phil went body surfin' with Luc Longley down under. Phil got horny for the girl, and a job. Phil came back to California and asked Kobe for a hand down. Kobe obliged. I invented the shit bag. Kobe stuck the shit bag into a 5-4 hole.

DMC...in the illustrious words of Puff Daddy....take that....take that....take that

DMC
11-02-2011, 08:09 AM

The truth aint in you.

Kobe threatened to quit, and Phil came back and brought Kobe another savior.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

That's how history will record it. You can "Cosmored" it all you want. It is what it is.

Giuseppe
11-02-2011, 09:43 AM

Let us proceed...

Spur_Fanatic
11-02-2011, 09:56 AM
I know this thread is shit and all... but is much better than his usual self.
(last threads he made, are actually NBA related)

Someone took over Kool's account?

NRHector
11-02-2011, 10:25 AM
On Shaq’s threat to ‘Kill Kobe’:

Brian Shaw chimed in with “Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn’t come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren’t there. Then you got married and didn’t invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don’t even know you.” Everyone was starting to calm down when I told Kobe, “If you ever say anything like what you said to Jim Gray ever again, I will kill you.”

Giuseppe
11-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Then Kobe climbs over Daddy to 5-4 and feeds him his ass.

Then he retired Daddy at 5-4. Now Daddy is tasting Kobe's ass in perpetuity, and forever.

There must be a God.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
11-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Daddy can go and play the retired buffoon now. But, he'll have to do it on the dirty end of the 5-4 stick.