PDA

View Full Version : Kori since I helped you I need you to help me

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I have a date this upcoming weekend with a Russian ( Ukrainian) girl. I want this to be a romantic date at my house and I want to cook for her. Should I go all out to impress her and hire a belly dancer or should I make it more of quaint evening.

By all accounts she has her own money but I hear she's so down to earth. Now you wouldn't believe this but this old white lady that lives down the street from me is arranging this hook up, she says she's tired of seeing the girls come and go and wants me to settle down. I guess I'm an eye sore to my nosy neighbors. Anyway since you've given me a ton of sex and other advice in the past how should I play this. I'm thinking Marsh-mellows, Merlot, and a Cross word puzzle with these songs playing in rotation...a little advice please...

RVGMMUglVC4 FTom0KAo3kU

Summers
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
You should definitely confuse Russia and Ukraine while asking her about her homeland.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 09:06 PM
You should definitely confuse Russia and Ukraine while asking her about her homeland.

I think I'll buy a translator and try to impress her with 2 bit Russian speak

Bash
11-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Save the tour of your place for after dinner...once you get to the bedroom play some music..."oh girl" from the chi-lites should work, no matter where shes from. Then have you both sit at the edge/foot of your bed. Look at her, smile, then bite your lip.

Dont ask, but it works everytime.

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Save the tour of your place for after dinner...once you get to the bedroom play some music..."oh girl" from the chi-lites should work, no matter where shes from. Then have you both sit at the edge/foot of your bed. Look at her, smile, then bite your lip.

Dont ask, but it works everytime.

this won't be about sex...in fact I will go out of my way not to have it...I just wanna get to know her...but I'm a bit showy at times I do like to impress...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Lol... a ton of sex.

I'm trying ta get to Kobe's level...:lol if he can do skank in Colorado then I'm not far behind...:lol :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Be careful of the presents you might get.

How Many People Have Herpes: Fast Facts
16.2%, or one out of six, people ages 14 to 49 is infected with HSV-2, the virus that causes genital herpes
Of those infected, 90% are unaware they have the virus
Genital herpes is highest among African Americans with a 39.2% positivity rate
In the past 10 years, the percentage of U.S. citizens with genital herpes has remained stable

good bless me for never being part of those stats...:lol

CosmicCowboy
11-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I suggest you cook something you like to eat. Her brother Igor in the Russian mob is going to whack you.

LkrFan
11-03-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm trying ta get to Kobe's level...:lol if he can do skank in Colorado then I'm not far behind...:lol :downspin:

:downspin: