PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Something Straight There's A Differnce Between Black and African American

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2011, 08:01 AM
I would appreciate it if some of you morons would get it right. I'm American...if I was from Africa I would be an African American...I'm black not African American...get it straight...I have nothing to do with Africa...if you're ancestry / descent is from Spain you don't call yourself Spanish American do you...or do you call yourself Italian American or Caucasian American..or Chinese American...stop picking on the black man...

When Mexicans are the new majority I want to see white people calling themselves White Americans instead of just Americans...

I'm a black guy first...who happens to be American. I have nothing to do with Africa...:toast

Alex Haley
11-02-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm African-American. I know where my Roots are.

redzero
11-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Now, you can either respond to another retarded Koolaid_Man thread, or have what's in this box.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/mystery_box_3543_6880.jpg

ElBorracho
11-02-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm half-drunk.

Halberto
11-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm half-drunk.

:tu

silverblk mystix
11-02-2011, 09:35 AM
I hate labels...except HUMAN BEING.

Spursfan092120
11-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Wrong. African Americans are people who are Americans who have at least partial ancestry from Africa. Go back to school.

pawe
11-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Ban.

Wild Cobra
11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
There's the problem with labels. Not everyone agrees with how other label them. Why can we just treat each other like Americans and be colorblind?

I. Hustle
11-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Wrong. African Americans are people who are Americans who have at least partial ancestry from Africa. Go back to...

school.

I. Hustle
11-02-2011, 02:11 PM
LOL what an idiot. "Don't lable me African-American! I am an American!" then "When Mexicans are the new majority..."

Yeah because I can't be an "American" I have to be a "Mexican". My family isn't even from that part of Mexico. My family goes back generation after generation here in south Texas. If anything you can just call me a Texan.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2011, 02:15 PM
There's the problem with labels. Not everyone agrees with how other label them. Why can we just treat each other like Americans and be colorblind?

um...."American" is also a label...

Sisk
11-02-2011, 02:18 PM

How lame.

CubanSucks
11-02-2011, 04:20 PM

:lmao

Huey Freeman
11-02-2011, 04:46 PM
I would appreciate it if some of you morons would get it right. I'm American...if I was from Africa I would be an African American...I'm black not African American...get it straight...I have nothing to do with Africa...if you're ancestry / descent is from Spain you don't call yourself Spanish American do you...or do you call yourself Italian American or Caucasian American..or Chinese American...stop picking on the black man...

When Mexicans are the new majority I want to see white people calling themselves White Americans instead of just Americans...

I'm a black guy first...who happens to be American. I have nothing to do with Africa...:toast

First off, I know a lot of Italians who consider themselves Italian Americans. I also know some Chinese people who consider themselves Chinese American as well. I have never seen nor heard an African immigrant consider themselves African American. Why would they?

Second off, No one will ever consider themselves White American or Caucasian American because "White" and "Caucasian" are not countries or continents of origin. So, you mean to tell me you never heard a white person desribe themselves as "Italian" or "Greek".

I am African American, because my ancestors did not migrate to America. They were brought here. Considering myself "African American" links me to the place my ancestors were taken from. If you choose not to be linked to Africa that is perfectly cool. I have no beef with that, but consider the reasoning many American blacks do choose to link themselves to Africa.

JayTheClown
11-02-2011, 04:49 PM
First off, I know a lot of Italians who consider themselves Italian Americans. I also know some Chinese people who consider themselves Chinese American as well. I have never seen nor heard an African immigrant consider themselves African American. Why would they?

Second off, No one will ever consider themselves White American or Caucasian American because "White" and "Caucasian" are not countries or continents of origin. So, you mean to tell me you never heard a white person desribe themselves as "Italian" or "Greek".

I am African American, because my ancestors did not migrate to America. They were brought here. Considering myself "African American" links me to the place my ancestors were taken from. If you choose not to be linked to Africa that is perfectly cool. I have no beef with that, but consider the reasoning many American blacks do choose to link themselves to Africa.

You misspelled describe

DMC
11-02-2011, 06:04 PM
You misspelled describe

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2011, 06:31 PM

African is not a country or continent of origin either...:lol but Africa is....

Africans don't even like Black Americans...they're jealous of us...they hate us and consider us unauthentically black. But I don't want to paint with such a broad brush...I'm black not African. Now do I wish I was darker yes...but I'm happy with my entrance into the world.

technically I'm a mix between honey, caramel, and white chocolate macadamia...

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 06:34 PM
African is not a country or continent of origin either...:lol but Africa is....

Africans don't even like Black Americans...they're jealous of us...they hate us and consider us unauthentically black. But I don't want to paint with such a broad brush...I'm black not African. Now do I wish I was darker yes...but I'm happy with my entrance into the world.

Like this?
http://pinkiphones.com/wp-content/uploads/215_1-fat-albert-character-3-500px.jpg

4>0rings
11-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Greatest troll of all time, all hail HH or the Mav Krew

I. Hustle
11-02-2011, 09:04 PM

sounds delicious.

silverblk mystix
11-03-2011, 08:34 AM
more like FRUITCAKE....

m>s
11-03-2011, 08:53 AM
african n!gs & american n!ggas are all friends to us but kool doesn't belong to neither group imo.

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
more like FRUITCAKE....

m>s
11-03-2011, 09:03 AM

say it in your real life and guaranteed you'll be made bleed just for pretending to be a n!gga tbh. no one likes you damn yellow fucks tbh, the whole world hates you. i know some n!ggas in my neighborhood none of them talk this dumb like you tbh, quit impersonating a n!gga tbh its a dangerous game

Huey Freeman
11-03-2011, 01:32 PM
say it in your real life and guaranteed you'll be made bleed just for pretending to be a n!gga tbh. no one likes you damn yellow fucks tbh, the whole world hates you. i know some n!ggas in my neighborhood none of them talk this dumb like you tbh, quit impersonating a n!gga tbh its a dangerous game

Hi Lincoln

This I hate Asians shtick your doing is getting old and is not funny. I understand what your trying to prove. You were banned for making racist comments about black people. So in your mind Kori only punishes those who make racist comments about black people. So, now your testing your little theory by making racist comments about Asians. So far your theory is holding true. Your not banned yet.

JayTheClown
11-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi Lincoln

This I hate Asians shtick your doing is getting old and is not funny. I understand what your trying to prove. You were banned for making racist comments about black people. So in your mind Kori only punishes those who make racist comments about black people. So, now your testing your little theory by making racist comments about Asians. So far your theory is holding true. Your not banned yet.

What are Asians?

m>s
11-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Hi Lincoln

i call em N!ggas but that ain't no offensive meaning tbh. n!gga & the N-word ain't the same thing tbh and most n!ggas are cool with the appellant "n!gga", n!ggas only get pissed when they know someone who isn't actually black pretends to be one of them, especially if the pretender is a dumb yellow fuck. at least spend some time observing the way black people talk before trying to pretend tbh, you chinks don't pay no attention to comprehension thats why its easy to tell what you indeed are tbh. i mean most chinks are fine in grammars but they generally don't pay no attention to comprehension therefore their style of dumbness is pretty unique and recognizable

Huey Freeman
11-04-2011, 04:18 PM
i call em N!ggas but that ain't no offensive meaning tbh. n!gga & the N-word ain't the same thing tbh and most n!ggas are cool with the appellant "n!gga", n!ggas only get pissed when they know someone who isn't actually black pretends to be one of them, especially if the pretender is a dumb yellow fuck. at least spend some time observing the way black people talk before trying to pretend tbh, you chinks don't pay no attention to comprehension thats why its easy to tell what you indeed are tbh. i mean most chinks are fine in grammars but they generally don't pay no attention to comprehension therefore their style of dumbness is pretty unique and recognizable

How do black people talk?