PDA

View Full Version : Cain losing it, snaps at media, has bodyguards push ppl around

cheguevara
11-02-2011, 03:12 PM
:lmao leading the GOP Race :lmao

:lmao Mitt Romney can't take a lead on this guy

:lmao Perry drinking himself to a coma

Cain got testy with reporters at a campaign stop in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, when they pelted him with questions about allegations that he sexually harassed at least two employees while he was president of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s. Cain has denied any wrongdoing.

"Don't even bother asking me all these other questions that you all are curious about, OK?" Cain said as he left a meeting in Virginia. "Don't even bother."

It wasn't two seconds before a reporter launched into a line of questioning about the harassment allegations.

"What did I say?" Cain, who was flanked by aides and bodyguards, interrupted.

The reporter kept asking.

"Excuse me," Cain said. "Excuse me!"

"What part of no don't some people understand?" he said to himself as he walked away.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-snaps-reporters-asking-harassment-allegations-162005490.html

cheguevara
11-02-2011, 03:24 PM
ouch

A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behaviour by Republican candidate Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behaviour included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1079993

Mitt Romney
11-02-2011, 04:16 PM
:lol :lol

baseline bum
11-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Obama/Romney is going to be the funniest presidential election of all time. I cannot think of another one where both sides hated their candidate almost as much as the other side's.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2011, 05:11 PM
He hits on women at work oh noes! They need to remove that gag order on those two women as it is it just makes him look like hes hiding something because he is.

hater
11-02-2011, 05:15 PM
don't hate the playa, hate the game

brother just wanted to fuck that white pussy with his pepperoni pizza dick

DMX7
11-02-2011, 05:17 PM
:lol :lol

Some people have no class.

George Gervin's Afro
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM
NOOOOO! Herman keep it together!

Democrats for Cain 2012

ploto
11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
How in this day can people think they can run for office- yet alone President- and not expect something like this to come out?

hitmanyr2k
11-02-2011, 06:06 PM
How in this day can people think they can run for office- yet alone President- and not expect something like this to come out?

I find it funny that now the Cain campaign is accusing the Rick Perry camp of leaking the sexual harrassment information. First it was the MSM and now it's the Perry camp :lol The accusation directed towards Romney can't be too far away.

ElNono
11-02-2011, 06:06 PM
He hits on women at work oh noes! They need to remove that gag order on those two women as it is it just makes him look like hes hiding something because he is.

It's because it's cheaper for a multimillionaire with aspirations to be president to pay hush money, twice, than go through the court system proving his innocence.

/WC

ElNono
11-02-2011, 06:08 PM
"I'm a cracker for a sexual predator" /jack

ElNono
11-02-2011, 06:09 PM
So lets get this straight. Yall can do stupid (Bush). Yall can do a liar (Obama). Yall can do a filthy mormon. But yall cant do a ni99a that loves pussy?! A nation of dumb, lying, faggots is what yall have become.

You certainly can't do stinky paki...

mingus
11-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I worked with women who filed harassment charges against doctors quite often. "He yelled at me!!" my dad had one filed against him when a nurse fucked up and he tore her a knew asshole for it. Sometimes these charges are bullshit.

The mainstream media has done a whole lot of talking and yet we know virtually nothing of any substance about what happened.

ElNono
11-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I worked with women who filed harassment charges against doctors quite often. "He yelled at me!!" my dad had one filed against him when a nurse fucked up and he tore her a knew asshole for it. Sometimes these charges are bullshit.

The mainstream media has done a whole lot of talking and yet we know virtually nothing of any substance about what happened.

"He yelled at me!!" doesn't strike me as sexual harassment...

While we're at it, how much did your dad paid the nurse to make the suit go away?

mingus
11-02-2011, 08:54 PM
"He yelled at me!!" doesn't strike me as sexual harassment...

While we're at it, how much did your dad paid the nurse to make the suit go away?

I'm suspending my judgement on everything til i know more about it. My experience has told me women in the workplace will say/do a whole lot to the boss to get a higher position. This can open up a can of worms. There's just more to these things than they appear. which is why I'm going to suspend judgement.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2011, 09:01 PM
personal anecdote for the spin!

ElNono
11-02-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm suspending my judgement on everything til i know more about it. My experience has told me women in the workplace will say/do a whole lot to the boss to get a higher position. This can open up a can of worms. There's just more to these things than they appear. which is why I'm going to suspend judgement.

So did your dad paid the hush money or fought the claim in court?

Vici
11-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I find it funny that now the Cain campaign is accusing the Rick Perry camp of leaking the sexual harrassment information. First it was the MSM and now it's the Perry camp :lol The accusation directed towards Romney can't be too far away.

WC probably still believes it was the left because they are so afraid of Cain lol

baseline bum
11-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Everyone should be afraid of Cain after he revealed how much of a hard-on he has for Greenspan.

mingus
11-03-2011, 05:12 AM
So did your dad paid the hush money or fought the claim in court?

no he didn't.

but you don't seem to understand that unless you know the nuances of the allegations, your opinion on the matter is pretty much worthless to me because i know the strange stuff that goes in the workplace.

Wild Cobra
11-03-2011, 05:43 AM
I love it.

He doesn't put up with the press' crap. Shut them out for asking questions not related to his visit there.

greyforest
11-03-2011, 06:41 AM
I love it.

He doesn't put up with the press' crap. Shut them out for asking questions not related to his visit there.

You may, but I guarantee the GOP doesn't love this about him. This debacle of endless debates are like a proving ground to see which candidates are able to withstand public scrutiny and act appropriately whenever video cameras are pointed at them.

Halberto
11-03-2011, 07:29 AM
I like that this guy doesn't pussy foot around. He's not an emotionless robot programmed to get elected.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-03-2011, 07:53 AM
I love it.

You would, wouldn't you

in2deep
11-03-2011, 08:15 AM
I like that this guy doesn't pussy foot around. He's not an emotionless robot programmed to get elected.

because this country really needs a president that can't even keep his cool at the doctors4patientscare conference :rolleyes

boutons_deux
11-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Cain'tEsapeTheShitTsunami is now slandering Willard's campaign as the source of the sexual harassment info.

Halberto
11-03-2011, 10:21 AM
because this country really needs a president that can't even keep his cool at the doctors4patientscare conference :rolleyes

At least you know what you're getting. Most other politicians seem like professional puppets.

in2deep
11-03-2011, 10:34 AM
At least you know what you're getting. Most other politicians seem like professional puppets.

omg you actually believe Cain is not a politician :wow

cain is just like the rest of them.

cheguevara
11-03-2011, 10:42 AM
:lmao Cain slandering Perry

Perry slandering Romney

Romney can't even take a lead on Big Sausage Pizza Rapist and The Town Drunk :lmao

LnGrrrR
11-03-2011, 10:54 AM
no he didn't.

but you don't seem to understand that unless you know the nuances of the allegations, your opinion on the matter is pretty much worthless to me because i know the strange stuff that goes in the workplace.

And since you don't know the nuances, we can assume your opinion is worthless to everyone else. Thanks for giving us that notice in advance.

mingus
11-03-2011, 11:53 AM
And since you don't know the nuances, we can assume your opinion is worthless to everyone else. Thanks for giving us that notice in advance.

since i don't know the nuances, i've suspended judgement. that isn't an opinion.