PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mexicans at Gas Stations,

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
11-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Stop holding up the line because you're retarded and think that you'll win the lottery one day. You guys are always gonna be stuck at your 9-5 job so quit holding up the rest of us who are getting one thing

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 03:33 PM
my favorite Mexicans at the gas station:

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Sabritas-Sabritones.jpg

CosmicCowboy
11-02-2011, 03:34 PM
at least go outside to scratch off the fucking things...

cheguevara
11-02-2011, 03:34 PM
:lmao still going inside the gas station to pay for gas :lmao

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 03:39 PM
:lmao still going inside the gas station to pay for gas :lmao

:lol still thinking you have to go to the beer store to buy beer:lol
or the grocery store to buy chips
or the smoke shop to buy papers

Blake
11-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Stop holding up the line because you're retarded and think that you'll win the lottery one day. You guys are always gonna be stuck at your 9-5 job so quit holding up the rest of us who are getting one thing

didn't realize buying one lottery ticket held up the line.

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM

it's the 5 minutes they spend deciding which one to buy. blacks are worse though (no racist). they (no racist) want the cashier to explain the differences in each game. then they (no racist) perch over the counter to
scratch the mother fuckin ticket. god forbid they (no racist) win because they'll (no racist) cash in the ticket and buy more.

Hooks
11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I hate it when people bump their music loud as fuck at gas stations like they're cool or something, bunch of douche bags.

El Chorizo
11-02-2011, 04:35 PM

here's one thing for you. STFU and kiss my brown ass.

Drachen
11-02-2011, 04:59 PM

I am sorry, it does. There are just as many rednecks, yuppies, etc as mexicans, but I can't stand it for so many reasons.

Blake
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I am sorry, it does. There are just as many rednecks, yuppies, etc as mexicans, but I can't stand it for so many reasons.

then blame the system.

HEB has a lotto machine on the side that seems to work just fine.

Bender
11-02-2011, 05:40 PM
it's the 5 minutes they spend deciding which one to buy. blacks are worse though (no racist). they (no racist) want the cashier to explain the differences in each game. then they (no racist) perch over the counter to scratch the mother fuckin ticket. god forbid they (no racist) win because they'll (no racist) cash in the ticket and buy more.
the "(no racist)" has been done to death... but I LOLd at this

DMC
11-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Tell them to their faces, chickenshit. Wear a mask, that's obviously your courage enabler.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-02-2011, 06:29 PM
People who buy cigarettes or alcohol but can't show drivers license as a form of ID like every fuckin other person but instead need to be a hipster by using their passport as an ID piss me off. That's mostly dumbfuck white people for whatever reason.

Before someone says, :crymaybe they're too poor for a drivers license:cry, they shouldn't be buying alcohol or tobacco if they're that poor.

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 06:32 PM
People who buy cigarettes or alcohol but can't show drivers license as a form of ID like every fuckin other person but instead need to be a hipster by using their passport as an ID piss me off. That's mostly dumbfuck white people for whatever reason.

Before someone says, :crymaybe they're too poor for a drivers license:cry, they shouldn't be buying alcohol or tobacco if they're that poor.

:lol

pawe
11-02-2011, 07:10 PM

:lol

FYI getting a passport is more expensive than a drivers license. And who carries their passports in their backpockets anyway? :lol

4>0rings
11-02-2011, 07:15 PM

The fuck you gonna do about it homie? Tell me sumthang? :lol

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
11-02-2011, 08:40 PM
The fuck you gonna do about it homie?

spit on you and tell you to mow my lawn

Spursfan092120
11-02-2011, 08:45 PM

That would be irritating, but it could be that they had their ID stolen or left it at home. As a banker, I see that shit a lot. I ask for an ID and they pull out their passport because they lost it, left it at home, or it was stolen. They carry that because it's not usually stolen...people usually leave it at home, until the ID is stolen.

Monostradamus
11-02-2011, 08:50 PM

:lol I like it when ghetto ass black ppl have to make separate transactions - one to buy their grape soda with food stamps, the other to buy their beer and newports with cash. Here's an idea, if you're too poor to buy food, then you shouldn't be allowed to buy beer and cigarettes.

cantthinkofanything
11-02-2011, 08:59 PM
thinkin about black people buying shit made me think of this bit of badass

gE-uY7P3pe4

Axe Murderer
11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
i had a couple of black ladies hold up the whole line the other day when i was right behind them. they were pretty fucking funny though, they were saying shit like

"here comes trouble here comes trouble"

"y'all better start stretching cus we gon be here fo awhile"

*after the first lady is done, the second one goes up to the register then turns around to me and says*

"oh no boy, you ain't out a tha woods just yet now"

DMC
11-02-2011, 09:30 PM
So you work at a convenience store?

Axe Murderer
11-02-2011, 09:47 PM
So you work at a convenience store?

no?

Axe Murderer
11-02-2011, 09:48 PM
oh

i worded it weird

lulz

skut_farkus
11-02-2011, 09:54 PM
spictacular!

DMX7
11-02-2011, 09:56 PM
(no racist)

DMC
11-03-2011, 07:31 AM
oh

i worded it weird

lulz
:lmao

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Everyone seems to be in such a damn hurry these days.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Everyone seems to be in such a damn hurry these days.
typical mexican attitude. We understand it's part of Mexican culture to take as long as possible with everyday activity and move slowly, but Americans want to move quicker and get more shit done.

Maybe if your country cared more about getting stuff done it wouldn't be controlled by drug cartels.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-03-2011, 08:38 AM
That would be irritating, but it could be that they had their ID stolen or left it at home.
They leave their drivers license at home but have their passport with them?

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 08:41 AM
typical mexican attitude. We understand it's part of Mexican culture to take as long as possible with everyday activity and move slowly, but Americans want to move quicker and get more shit done.

Maybe if your country cared more about getting stuff done it wouldn't be controlled by drug cartels.

Uh, MY Country is the United States of America and believe me , I've seen plenty of people hold the line up for stupid stuff and they ain't all Mexicans.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-03-2011, 08:43 AM
I never said they were all Mexicants. My point was that it is part of Mexican culture to move slowly and never hurry at all.

Blake
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
I never said they were all Mexicants. My point was that it is part of Mexican culture to move slowly and never hurry at all.

Speedy Gonzales, tbh

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Speedy Gonzales, tbh

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/SpeedyGonzaleschalupa2.jpg

JoeChalupa
11-03-2011, 10:00 AM
I've heard quite a few stories about all the copper stealing going on.

pawe
11-03-2011, 11:09 AM
I actually am already thinking of putting cages on my air conditioners since there's an increase of copper thefts in the surrounding cities of Phx.

Oh god :lol:lol

mavs>spurs
11-03-2011, 11:59 AM
fucking worthless b3aners

Borat Sagyidev
11-03-2011, 01:07 PM
fucking worthless b3aners

The Mexicans I know would leave you dead and go straight to lunch for such words.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/savvyamigo/InternetToughGuy.gif

Borat Sagyidev
11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Why so much bashing when their is so much white southern culture to celebrate?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/Dan42684/redneck2.jpg
http://entertainmentnutz.com/jokes/redneck/Swimmer_1.jpg
http://www.thurstytoad.com/images/redneck-hybrid-car.jpg

Drachen
11-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Why so much bashing when their is so much white southern culture to celebrate?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/Dan42684/redneck2.jpg

Ok, you can make fun of me all you want, but if it runs at highway speeds THIS is cool. I like seeing new motorcycle mods.

mavs>spurs
11-03-2011, 05:19 PM
The Mexicans I know would leave you dead and go straight to lunch for such words.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/savvyamigo/InternetToughGuy.gif

Actually they wouldn't blood..like engineering wanna-be's have connections to wanna-be hardcore b3aners. On blood them little pendejo's would get beat the fuck up, mexican's ain't shit with the hands they just feel real hardcore when it's 40 on 1 or when they got a weapon. fuckin pussies

mavs>spurs
11-03-2011, 05:22 PM
actually..what's good pussy cracker..u wanna meet evil face to face, hit me up in the inbox we can do this blood. u step yo body gonna burn.

Cochina
11-04-2011, 12:35 AM

Gracias, muchacho!!!!:clap