PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas WILL beat LSU on Nov 25

Monostradamus
11-02-2011, 08:43 PM
LSU beats Bama this week. Arkansas beats LSU November 25th. Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State in the National Championship Game. Book it.

Monostradamus

DMX7
11-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Dats koo

BRHornet45
11-04-2011, 09:11 PM
LSU vs Arkansas

Head to Head History

LSU - 34
Arkansas - 20

Last 10

LSU - 6
Arkansas - 4

Monostradamus
11-04-2011, 09:30 PM
O6djsdAbqvY

BRHornet45
11-04-2011, 10:30 PM
son real talk ... the LSU/Arkansas season finale every year is always a fun one to look forward to. However I think you need to worry about them beating #9 South Carolina tomorrow considering Arkansas is coming off of back to back squeak by wins over pathetic ass Ole Piss and Vanderbilt. I mean seriously ... a field goal win over Vandy? lolz

badfish22
11-06-2011, 02:01 PM
thatd be nice tbh

DesignatedT
11-06-2011, 02:55 PM
LSU will skull fuck Arkansas this year.

vander
11-06-2011, 05:10 PM
I hope Arkansas can beat LSU, this LSU team is annoying, poor brand of football, bad for college football IMO

go Arkansas, Go Georgia :lol

BRHornet45
11-06-2011, 05:15 PM
lol Boise High School

DesignatedT
11-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I hope Arkansas can beat LSU, this LSU team is annoying, poor brand of football, bad for college football IMO

Because they play Defense?

Sisk
11-06-2011, 05:30 PM

go Arkansas, Go Georgia :lol

uhhhhhhhhh

vander
11-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Because they play Defense?

oh right cuz in deh EES EEE CEE it's always great D and never pathetic, incompetent O :lol

DesignatedT
11-06-2011, 06:11 PM
oh right cuz in deh EES EEE CEE it's always great D and never pathetic, incompetent O :lol

Well if you look at the last 5 NCs...

Last year Auburn held the high powered Ducks to 19 pts.
The year before Alabama held Texas to 21
Year before Florida held OU to 14
Ohio State was held to 24 in 07 and 14 in 06.

and then once again this year, the SEC will win its 6th National Championship in a row because..... Defense.

vander
11-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Well if you look at the last 5 NCs...

Last year Auburn held the high powered Ducks to 19 pts.
The year before Alabama held Texas to 21
Year before Florida held OU to 14
Ohio State was held to 24 in 07 and 14 in 06.

and then once again this year, the SEC will win its 6th National Championship in a row because..... Defense.

Ducks = gimmick offense in conference with no D
Texas = no McCoy and 21 isn't a very low score
OU = perennial Bowl game chokers
Ohio St = shouldn't have been there, big ten was very weak and overrated

I don't think the SEC wins it this year

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2011, 06:42 PM
It's not solely the SEC defense. It's largely because the offenses/teams they've played in the national championship have stacked up horribly to SEC defenses or are teams prone to choking regardless.

Oregon's offense was built to play against slow footed Pac-12 defenses. It scored points because of superior speed and athleticism advantages it wouldn't have in the SEC. The fact Auburn shut them down when Auburn was a mediocre defensive team during the season shows that Oregon would lose 2+ games every year in a major conference that's not known for shit defense.

Stanford is actually a dual threat offense that can confuse defenses and score in ways other than speed/athleticism/whoring 5 receiver formations, that's why it'll be interesting to see if they can compete with an SEC team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Ducks = gimmick offense in conference with no D
Texas = no McCoy and 21 isn't a very low score
OU = perennial Bowl game chokers
Ohio St = shouldn't have been there, big ten was very weak and overrated

I don't think the SEC wins it this year
egg fucking zactly.

Letting a Garrett Gilbert led offense score 21 points isn't impressive D at all.

Ohio State in 2007 was as you said a team that went undefeated in a watered down Big 10 with no competition.

In 2006 Ohio State deserved to be there and was the #1 team from start to finish, but they ran the table with a scrambling athletic QB in a conference full of slower teams known for choking against speed. They were another team that relied on superior speed. Once they no longer had it they had no other way of winning.

If Stanford makes the NC game and gets completely shut down, I'll start to really believe that SEC defenses are THAT much better than other defenses, but in recent years it's also been bad matchups.

stretch
11-06-2011, 11:08 PM
It's not solely the SEC defense. It's largely because the offenses/teams they've played in the national championship have stacked up horribly to SEC defenses or are teams prone to choking regardless.

agreed

also (not saying OU would have won either of their NC games against SEC opponents as they are chokers), that month layoff IMO can really hurt teams that have offenses based on passing and timing, which a team like Oklahoma does. when they have that long of a time period between games, i think it messes with the rhythm as well, something SEC teams generally dont have to worry about because their offenses are usually run based and mediocre.

Monostradamus
11-07-2011, 01:24 AM
LSU will skull fuck Arkansas this year.

Lol asshurt

BRHornet45
11-07-2011, 02:09 AM
lol idiot thinks that just because the LSU/Bama score was 9-6 means that their offenses are crap. motherfucker either of those teams would drop 60 on Boise High

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Jordan Jefferson wouldn't drop 60 points on any school in the Pac-12

Bill_Brasky
11-07-2011, 01:09 PM
LSU raped every other team in the SEC relatively easily. I wanna see if Stanford can get something done against em.

Then again, Stanford barely beat USC. I really don't think anyone is gonna come close to LSU this year.

:lol boise guy calling anybody overrated

Monostradamus
11-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Hogs have won 3 of the last 4 over LSU, they aren't intimidated by a bunch of retarded coonasses. They're taking this one.

vander
11-07-2011, 02:24 PM
lol idiot thinks that just because the LSU/Bama score was 9-6 means that their offenses are crap. motherfucker either of those teams would drop 60 on Boise High

:lol

I hope it's BSU vs. SEC in the Sugar Bowl

what's your excuse going to be, that "they didn't want to be there" again?

Pelicans78
11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
:lol

I hope it's BSU vs. SEC in the Sugar Bowl

what's your excuse going to be, that "they didn't want to be there" again?

Gloating over beating the 5th or 6th best team in the SEC :lol

vander
11-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Gloating over beating the 5th or 6th best team in the SEC :lol

who's doing that?

BRHornet45
11-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Well Mono ...

Now that Les Miles has shown his lack of character and is putting his ego and pride in the way of winning a national championship, you may be right. Lee has thrown 14 touchdowns (Jefferson threw 4 all last year) and only 3 interceptions (Jefferson threw 10) in 10 games. 2 of which just so happen to have come against arguably the best defense in the country. Don't forget that Alabama's QB who everyone is hyping up also threw 2 interceptions in that game as well. Nobody was going to throw the ball in that game against those defenses. The difference is that Nick Saban believes in playing the right players for the job and Les Miles plays his personal favorites and has been waiting for any little screw up by Lee to put his favorite back in.

If Jarrett Lee gets the majority of the snaps

LSU - 34
Arkansas - 17

If Jordand Jefferson gets the majority of the snaps

Arkansas - 24 (at least 7pts from Jefferson turnover)
LSU - 14

labuski
11-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Well Mono ...

Now that Les Miles has shown his lack of character and is putting his ego and pride in the way of winning a national championship, you may be right. Lee has thrown 14 touchdowns (Jefferson threw 4 all last year) and only 3 interceptions (Jefferson threw 10) in 10 games. 2 of which just so happen to have come against arguably the best defense in the country. Don't forget that Alabama's QB who everyone is hyping up also threw 2 interceptions in that game as well. Nobody was going to throw the ball in that game against those defenses. The difference is that Nick Saban believes in playing the right players for the job and Les Miles plays his personal favorites and has been waiting for any little screw up by Lee to put his favorite back in.

LSU - 34
Arkansas - 17

LSU - 14

rofl you backtracking bandit faggot

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/LesMilesHomeaux.jpg

Monostradamus
11-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Well Mono ...

LSU - 34
Arkansas - 17

LSU - 14

Reality's sinking in, eh? Razorbacks are gonna rip through Louisiana like Katrina 2.

BRHornet45
11-18-2011, 09:45 PM
lol backtracking?

son I have always been harsh on Miles for playing Jefferson over Lee. educate yourself before posting ignorance.

lol reality?

son LSU will roll over those chumps if Lee plays and you know it. hell you guys have enough trouble getting past high school teams like Vandy.

Brutalis
11-21-2011, 01:35 AM
Red Zone Defense, SEC Rankings:

Hogs #2
LSU #12

Just saying...

Hogs win = NC game. Plus their TE died the night they beat MSU, so they will be playing with a lot of emotion Friday with that and what's also on the line. Seen a lot of Facebook updates and the Hogs are amped.

Monostradamus
11-25-2011, 05:59 PM
:lmao monostradamus

Fabbs
11-26-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.vectorjunky.com/gallery/r/Ralph-Wiggum-01-The-Simpsons.jpg I want to be a predikter man

stretch
11-30-2011, 12:27 AM
fabbs, with the goods