PDA

View Full Version : If the playoffs started today...

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/bracket Who would've guessed?

Yes, I realize it will look vastly different by season's end, but some of it's still surprising nonetheless.

AFC:
1. Steelers
2. Bills
3. Texans
4. Chiefs
5. Bengals
6. Patriots

NFC:
1. Packers
2. 49ers
3. Giants
4. Saints
5. Lions
6. Bears

JoeTait75
11-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Sad to say, but Pittsburgh is still the team to beat. And with all those 30-somethings on defense, too. Are those fuckers ever going to get old?

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2011, 02:49 PM
What's worse is after this Ravens game they'll be heavy favorites in their last 7 games. Probably a 13-3 team.

pawe
11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Surprising teams are the Chiefs after their horrible start, bengals and the 49ers.

Tradition
11-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Sad to say, but Pittsburgh is still the team to beat. And with all those 30-somethings on defense, too. Are those fuckers ever going to get old?

They are the team to beat in the AFC, but quit acting like they are the defending champs. That team who beat them last year in the superbowl is doing pretty good themselves.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-03-2011, 07:51 PM
They are getting old but Pittsburgh has found a new way to be good. Their pass defense is suddenly swole as hell to make up for their lack of run D.

I still think the secret to their success is that no matter how high a defensive player is picked by them, the player rarely ever plays a significant role his first 1-2 years and they're extra patient with all of them (Lawrence Timmons, Ziggy Hood, Lamar Woodley, etc.)

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2011, 09:47 PM
They are the team to beat in the AFC, but quit acting like they are the defending champs. That team who beat them last year in the superbowl is doing pretty good themselves.

calm down, brah...i'm pretty sure he was talking about the AFC.