PDA

View Full Version : This oughta be good Trump blasts Stewart

RandomGuy
11-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Trump is a publicity whore, so I kinda doubt that the guy was genuine in his criticism.

Trump Picks a Fight with the Wrong Guy
COMMENTARY | Donald Trump might hate Lawrence O'Donnell, but to completely discount O'Donnell's advice is pure foolishness. According to the Huffington Post, Trump ignored O'Donnell's warning in April to "Never Pick a Fight with Jon Stewart" and decided to pick a fight.

On Tuesday night's show, the comedian mocked Herman Cain's comment that "other than at the restaurant association" he had never been accused of sexual harassment, saying (as a mock Cain) "and I never kidnapped any babies ... except the Lindbergh baby."

Trump took offense and went after Stewart on YouTube with a blistering charge of racism, asking "Where is sleepy-eyed Chuck Todd? ... It's terrible. It's insulting to the African-American community, and I'll tell you what: He should apologize." Trump went on to suggest the comedy network should take Stewart off of the air for awhile as penalty for his commentary.

Trump is such a ridiculous character (not to mention he's worth nowhere even near $1 billion). First off, there were no black suspects in the kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby. Secondly, I submit if Trump equates jokes about crime and Cain with crime in the black community, it is likely Trump is harboring racist ideas and not Stewart.

I'm sick of white men ponying up the righteous indignation to playing the race card in this political contest every time someone rightfully points out what a ridiculous clown Cain is. He threw his hat into the political ring despite his bigotry toward Muslims and his political inexperience.

He's fair game, and he doesn't get a pass on the basis of his skin color. Cain said something stupid. Stewart pointed it out and made a joke, which had nothing to do with race. Stewart is a comedian, and a good one at that. Trump and his overinflated ego claims he's a billionaire seven times over are the real joke.
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-picks-fight-wrong-guy-193000699.html

-------------------------

Eating pizza with a fork... :rollin

DarrinS
11-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Trump is an idiot. I hate when the race card is played -- by the left OR right.

scott
11-04-2011, 09:24 AM
If you saw the show, Stuart actually used his "Jersey Guy" accent when he made his comments... ironically the same one he uses when he makes fun of Donald Trump.

boutons_deux
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
What's really hilarious was the Trump was the Repugs much-hyped Prez-candidate-of-the-week a few months ago.

"jersey guy"? I thought it was a "wise guy" accent." of course, a lot of wise guys are Jersey guys.

scott
11-04-2011, 09:42 AM
What's really hilarious was the Trump was the Repugs much-hyped Prez-candidate-of-the-week a few months ago.

"jersey guy"? I thought it was a "wise guy" accent." of course, a lot of wise guys are Jersey guys.

Don't know how often you watch The Daily Show, but he only has 3 different voices... Jersey Guy (which is also mobster guy, which is also Donald Trump, which is also "default voice other than mine"), stereotypical Jewish guy, and then stereotypical Jewish mother.

RandomGuy
11-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't know how often you watch The Daily Show, but he only has 3 different voices... Jersey Guy (which is also mobster guy, which is also Donald Trump, which is also "default voice other than mine"), stereotypical Jewish guy, and then stereotypical Jewish mother.

You're forgetting the Bush imitation, heh.

Drachen
11-04-2011, 12:27 PM

Yep, he used "default voice other than mine" to make fun of Christine O'donnell.

"Cause I can't reach it with my mouth, BOOM!" :rollin

Drachen
11-04-2011, 12:28 PM
You're forgetting the Bush imitation, heh.

I believe you meant "heh-heh"

RandomGuy
11-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I believe you meant "heh-heh"

heh-heh, yeah
http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/tds/videos/season_14/weekly/tds_jon_bush3_v6.jpg?width=400&height=323&crop=true