PDA

View Full Version : Censorship Pt. 2

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Now thread titles that don't even have curse words in them are getting edited :madrun

When did ST become rated PG?

Dex
11-04-2011, 07:42 PM
NVM, misread first post.

Bitch away.

Kori Ellis
11-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Which thread?

Kori Ellis
11-04-2011, 08:31 PM
So Kori sensors one fucking word and you homos are stumped.

I actually censored five or six words. LOL

djohn2oo8
11-04-2011, 08:35 PM
I actually censored five or six words. LOL

He's somewhat bad at math

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 08:42 PM
So Kori sensors one fucking word and you homos are stumped.

If I wanted your opinion I'd pop my dick out of your mouth faggot.

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Which thread?

Yet another reason why jordan sh*ts on kobe..i didn't know censored curse words were too pg-13 these days

sounds a lot better than "another jordan/kobe thread" imho

djohn2oo8
11-04-2011, 08:43 PM
If I wanted your opinion I'd pop my dick out of your mouth faggot.
:lmao

LkrFan
11-04-2011, 09:12 PM
The OP does not stand up when he pees (no offense to the ladies that frequent this board).

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 09:13 PM
The OP does not stand up when he pees (no offense to the ladies that frequent this board).

yeah i'm a fat mexican from SA texas, too lazy to stand up tbh see my team affiliation?

ElNono
11-04-2011, 09:14 PM
lol sensored

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 09:17 PM
TBH me and Mrs. Ellis used to be coooool, she was supposed to be hooking me up and everything..then one day she decided to act brand new on a n1gga.

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_sii

4>0rings
11-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Now thread titles that don't even have curse words in them are getting edited :madrun

When did ST become rated PG?

Go to another forum then, luck the faker

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 09:21 PM
howdy neighbor?

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 09:24 PM
TBH me and Mrs. Ellis used to be coooool, she was supposed to be hooking me up and everything..then one day she decided to act brand new on a n1gga.

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I thought you were getting ur original sn back soon for good behavior

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I thought you were getting ur original sn back soon for good behavior

that was many n-bombs ago :lol

the thing is, i'm not even racist against n1ggas. most of my friends are either ni99as, or mixed. it's those mexicans i don't like, i dunno man.

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 09:42 PM
She's human, Y. We forget that sometimes.

Kori Ellis
11-04-2011, 09:44 PM
I didn't change that thread title. And, yeah we used to be cool back in the day.

ElNono
11-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Culby surprisingly well behaved in this thread... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2011, 09:47 PM
tbh, one song by Nickelback that I do like is Leader of Men. And who gives a shit? Are you better than someone because you like different music? Do you really think you're that high and mighty that you can judge someone because of their taste in music? And if you really take the time to make fun of someone because of the music they like you must be really uncomfortable in your own skin. Get off your high horse, DoK..because in the grand scheme of things, you ain't shit. #realtalk

ElNono
11-04-2011, 09:47 PM
it's those mexicans i don't like, i dunno man.

Any problems with Dominicans?

ElNono
11-04-2011, 09:48 PM
tbh, one song by Nickelback that I do like is Leader of Men. And who gives a shit? Are you better than someone because you like different music? Do you really think you're that high and mighty that you can judge someone because of their taste in music? And if you really take the time to make fun of someone because of the music they like you must be really uncomfortable in your own skin. Get off your high horse, DoK..because in the grand scheme of things, you ain't shit. #realtalk

this

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Dat #realtalk is legit realtalk

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Dat #realtalk is legit realtalk

#realtalk

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2011, 09:55 PM
#realtalk

Kori Ellis
11-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Trainwreck threw up in the backyard of my old house. #realtalk

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Trainwreck threw up in the backyard of my old house. #realtalk
did it have to do with the consumption of alcoholic substances

tbh
#realtalk

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Any problems with Dominicans?

only 1 or 2 :D

ElNono
11-04-2011, 09:59 PM
only 1 or 2 :D

I thought timvp has dominican roots... hope he's not the 1 or 2, tbh #realtalk

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 10:01 PM
i only hate the dominicans who wished death on me and my family tbh, whomever they may be. my username is inspired by them perhaps???

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2011, 10:03 PM
This just got interesting.

#realtalk

ElNono
11-04-2011, 10:06 PM
I took my family to this white family owned home-cooking restaurant and our waitress had this attitude like she didn't want to serve us. She was really unfriendly and I had to actually call the waiter over by waving my hands in the air like I was in elementary school again to refill our glasses twice. I looked at the other patrons she was was serving and she had a different attitude with them and I didn't see anybody else waving their arms in the air either. That's when it hit me; I remembered reading here on Spurstalk that waitresses have some kind of code to warn everybody that there is a black family in the building.

Now I don't think we give off the impression that we arrived there from the ghetto and I don't think we give off the impression that we are broke either. My wife follows the 15% tip rule just because she's just a good girl like that and I tip well simply because I believe good tipping yields positive results. For example, I tip my barber a little more than his other customers which in return gets me into the chair sooner over people who's been waiting there for 45 mins to an hour or so. I also like whipping out the money clip and flipping through the bills.

Anyway, here Iam sitting there pissed at being in this damned if you do damned if you don't situation. If I don't tip the waitress, I'm going to be reinforcing her ignorant stereotypical belief that all black people don't tip and ruin it for the next black family who wants to enjoy homecooking meals. Or give money to a waitress who sure as hell didn't deserve one and reward bad behavior to a fucking racist. Subtle racism is the name of the game nowadays and this is a prime example of it.

SO what's the point of this "code" huh? Do the waitress deliberate with each other on who has the most tips because the one with the most tips can stand to wait on a table or two without tips? Is it to warn the cook to spit in our foods? Is it to ready the guns in case a black customer gets irate from the lack of service? I have no clue but what I do know is that it's stupid and counter-productive. The waitress missed out on a repeat customer who happens to be a damn good tipper and the restaurant loses money from my future visits and the would-be visits from people me and my wife woud've recommeded the place to.

The thing that upsets me the most was not the subtle racism but that.....the food was good! And now I can't go back there anymore.

#realtalk

ElNono
11-04-2011, 10:08 PM
BTW, anyone seen Tacker lately?

lololololol

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2011, 10:10 PM
did it have to do with the consumption of alcoholic substances

tbh
#realtalk

chugged slovenian brandy

#realtalk

Felt bad afterwards, but they moved so meh

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 10:35 PM
I took my family to this white family owned home-cooking restaurant and our waitress had this attitude like she didn't want to serve us. She was really unfriendly and I had to actually call the waiter over by waving my hands in the air like I was in elementary school again to refill our glasses twice. I looked at the other patrons she was was serving and she had a different attitude with them and I didn't see anybody else waving their arms in the air either. That's when it hit me; I remembered reading here on Spurstalk that waitresses have some kind of code to warn everybody that there is a black family in the building.

Now I don't think we give off the impression that we arrived there from the ghetto and I don't think we give off the impression that we are broke either. My wife follows the 15% tip rule just because she's just a good girl like that and I tip well simply because I believe good tipping yields positive results. For example, I tip my barber a little more than his other customers which in return gets me into the chair sooner over people who's been waiting there for 45 mins to an hour or so. I also like whipping out the money clip and flipping through the bills.

Anyway, here Iam sitting there pissed at being in this damned if you do damned if you don't situation. If I don't tip the waitress, I'm going to be reinforcing her ignorant stereotypical belief that all black people don't tip and ruin it for the next black family who wants to enjoy homecooking meals. Or give money to a waitress who sure as hell didn't deserve one and reward bad behavior to a fucking racist. Subtle racism is the name of the game nowadays and this is a prime example of it.

SO what's the point of this "code" huh? Do the waitress deliberate with each other on who has the most tips because the one with the most tips can stand to wait on a table or two without tips? Is it to warn the cook to spit in our foods? Is it to ready the guns in case a black customer gets irate from the lack of service? I have no clue but what I do know is that it's stupid and counter-productive. The waitress missed out on a repeat customer who happens to be a damn good tipper and the restaurant loses money from my future visits and the would-be visits from people me and my wife woud've recommeded the place to.

The thing that upsets me the most was not the subtle racism but that.....the food was good! And now I can't go back there anymore.

#realtalk

go straight to fucking hell...good for her...you come here talk major shit to Kool and the Gang but when faced with a real life situation you dont even have the fucking balls to call the waitress out....

:toast to the waitress...i hope she spit her white spit in your food fucking coward...

ElNono
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM
go straight to fucking hell...good for her...you come here talk major shit to Kool and the Gang but when faced with a real life situation you dont even have the fucking balls to call the waitress out....

:toast to the waitress...i hope she spit her white spit in your food fucking coward...

You do realize 15% is not good right? It was maybe 20 years ago but the base pay for a waiter is $2.13 which has not gone up with the minimum wage. Most servers tip out 3-5% meaning if you tipped 15%, she is only getting 10-12%. An average tip is 20%. Good is 30% or more.

I used to be a server as well and yes we most definitely setereotype and for good reason. Your best tips are going usually going to come from middle aged white guys. People with kids don't usually tip well. Bubbas? Not a single decent tip ever. Rich women? rarely ever.

Yes black people are included as well. The worst 5 tables I ever had were black. They ran me into the ground, complained non-stop, modified the fuck out of every order, and in the end, when their service was perfect, they barely tipped. Ask any server and they would more than likely say the same.

Now having said that my best tip ever was from someone who was black. I had a bunch of regulars who were black and I loved them.

Now as a waiter you really have to bet which table is going to tip you more and give them the best attention. I never once treated a black table any worse than any of my other tables but I never went out of my way to pick one up. I'm sorry your waitress wasn't that professional but if you were going to tip her 15%...

It's not that waiters don't like black people, it's that they don't like customers who aren't going to tip well and will take you away from the tables who will.

#realtalk

DMC
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM

#Retard

ElNono
11-04-2011, 10:39 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 10:43 PM
You do realize 15% is not good right? It was maybe 20 years ago but the base pay for a waiter is $2.13 which has not gone up with the minimum wage. Most servers tip out 3-5% meaning if you tipped 15%, she is only getting 10-12%. An average tip is 20%. Good is 30% or more.

I used to be a server as well and yes we most definitely setereotype and for good reason. Your best tips are going usually going to come from middle aged white guys. People with kids don't usually tip well. Bubbas? Not a single decent tip ever. Rich women? rarely ever.

Yes black people are included as well. The worst 5 tables I ever had were black. They ran me into the ground, complained non-stop, modified the fuck out of every order, and in the end, when their service was perfect, they barely tipped. Ask any server and they would more than likely say the same.

Now having said that my best tip ever was from someone who was black. I had a bunch of regulars who were black and I loved them.

Now as a waiter you really have to bet which table is going to tip you more and give them the best attention. I never once treated a black table any worse than any of my other tables but I never went out of my way to pick one up. I'm sorry your waitress wasn't that professional but if you were going to tip her 15%...

It's not that waiters don't like black people, it's that they don't like customers who aren't going to tip well and will take you away from the tables who will.

#realtalk

whatever...you said all you did was waive your hands in the air to get her attention...I demand here and now you keep your hands in the air when addressing me...I'll call on you when I'm ready for you to speak...

what a man you are...:lol

eating at a hole in the wall and scared of the dam waitresses...you need to look in the mirror...and check yourself...be a man if not for yourself then for your wife...don't spin your cowardice in this case it's so not sexy...

ElNono
11-04-2011, 10:46 PM
whatever...you said all you did was waive your hands in the air to get her attention...I demand here and now you keep your hands in the air when addressing me...I'll call on you when I'm ready for you to speak...

what a man you are...:lol

eating at a hole in the wall and scared of the dam waitresses...you need to look in the mirror...and check yourself...be a man if not for yourself then for your wife...don't spin your cowardice in this case it's so not sexy...

I'm not into the race thing, I don't give a shit to be honest, but (there's always a but) if a group of people are going to show solidarity and close ranks anytime there's a benefit in doing so, they must also accept the negative aspect of being in a closed rank system, which is that you will suffer the repercussions of the group's actions. You cannot just cherry pick your race affiliations based on a cost/benefit analysis.

Many, especially the OP, are quick to lock arms with any cause from people of the same skin color, so don't you expect to get the lash back when those same people create these well supported "stereotypes"? Black comedians joke all the time about not offering to pay for anyone's lunch, how they wait for someone else to pay, and that they will not tip if they can avoid doing so, even if they are rich.

It's a negative stereotype, but only negative when you are the one getting the shitty service. It's funny the rest of the time, and I am sure there are plenty of fist pumps to follow the jokes.

#realtalk

DMC
11-04-2011, 11:02 PM
^ I couldn't have said it better myself.

ElNono
11-04-2011, 11:03 PM
^ I couldn't have said it better myself.

#realtalk

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Kevin

m>s
11-04-2011, 11:35 PM
N|GGA ain't a slur