PDA

View Full Version : About Time - I've Been Waiting On MJ To Screw Up For A Long Time

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 07:33 PM
MJ just fucked up...by being the face of the opposition instead of just laying low in the background...about fucking time....this was bound to happen..now watch MJ become isolated among this generation of players..It's time they lite into his ass...the love and adoration he sought from the players it's about to dry up fast...the respect is about to cease...he's different from the other owners since he played and helped to pave the way...the players thought he would at least understand... now his two-timing ways are about to catch up with him....and for Kool the timing couldn't be better...He's about to see what it's like to get the cold shoulder from his "peers" :lol

Jordan Leads Hardline Opposition To Giving Players More Than 50 Percent

Nov 04, 2011 1:58 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Jordan_Michael_cha_090929.jpg
A group of between 10 and 14 owners, led by Michael Jordan, is promising to oppose any deal that gives players more than 50 percent of revenue.
This group of owners wants the players' share of BRI not to exceed 47 percent and was upset when the NBA proposed a 50-50 split.
A majority of owners are believed to support a 50-50 deal.
“There’s no one who’s interested in going above 50 percent,” said the person who has spoken with the owners.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216322/Jordan_Leads_Hardline_Opposition_To_Giving_Players _More_Than_50_Percent#ixzz1cmnFfhNd

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 07:43 PM
the days of hanging out with the top players are over...Mike is fraud and will get sidelined...

This is a good example of how all players will feel about him now:

y4ZQERHL6ow

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Im in agreement with MJ. Look at his last few contracts with the Bulls. Thats how superstars should get paid. Let the Pippens of the world fight for the scraps. However, if I'm Kobe I seize this opportunity to slam MJ's nuts in the door. Gather all the players and withdraw your names from the Olympic games. Its obvious the players know nothing about playing hard ball. Kobe comes off as the guy that saved the season while MJ comes off as the sell out that tried to unite the owners by seeking to redistribute the wealth from the so so rich to the ultra rich.

I wouldn't pick the Olympics to make my stand against NBA owners...you could turn the public on you for good. Besides they don't really get paid for that anyway...I'm for the players getting more of everything in this deal..I want them to stick it to the man...:lol

This very well could be Kobe vs MJ on the business side and face it..even with just a high school education - Kobe is smarter and more educated than MJ who spent a couple seasons in college...and we all know MJ is one of the most fucked up business men in all of sports...He's just riding off the name but the truth is he's not too bright when it comes to making business decisions...

I'm hoping this knocks him down a few notches in the public eye and all these black kids can stop being stupid and buying his shit because they think it means some kind of twisted fucked up symbol of excellence...dude could care less about their ass...he's like Tiger don't give back for shit..

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 08:02 PM
No, Kool, Luva is absolutely correct about the Olympics. The public is fickle. They are (at default) receiving this product (NBA) for free...and we/they know it. They have no play in this at default. The owners during this go round have removed the gloves and are in the process of pummeling the players to death. The owners they are saying "it's nothing personal, it's business." If I were the players I'd make them live to regret their choice this go round.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Not sure what this thread is about. The Chamillionaire story is old as shit...real, but old...it's not new...nobody's doubting that MJ is an asshole.

still better than Kobe, though.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 08:17 PM
No, Kool, Luva is absolutely correct about the Olympics. The public is fickle. They are (at default) receiving this product (NBA) for free...and we/they know it. They have no play in this at default. The owners during this go round have removed the gloves and are in the process of pummeling the players to death. The owners they are saying "it's nothing personal, it's business." If I were the players I'd make them live to regret their choice this go round.

But Cul we talking about black athletes the public would never forgive a bunch of brothers if they didn't play in the Olympics over this. I hate to bring race into this but only white boys can get away with some shit like that. The public would never forgive em..it would be bad...them ungrateful negros is all we would here. The way you pay them back is faking injury and half assing it on the court...get your money back through lack luster play. It would only work though if most of the players colluded...

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 08:26 PM
But Cul we talking about black athletes the public would never forgive a bunch of brothers if they didn't play in the Olympics over this. I hate to bring race into this but only white boys can get away with some shit like that. The public would never forgive em..it would be bad...them ungrateful negros is all we would here. The way you pay them back is faking injury and half assing it on the court...get your money back through lack luster play. It would only work though if most of the players colluded...

They (black athletes) have ironically come almost full circle. Pummeled likewise in the '60s they fought back (i.e., at the '68 Olympics). 40+ years later their color is inconsequential, but, their "survival" is comparably threatened. The owners are in the process of destroying everything they've accomplished in the invening 40+ years. They ain't doing it because they're black, but, it don't matter now. When somebody is kicking you to death you don't ask why.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Another stupid thread.

MJ is still making money.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 08:33 PM
They (black athletes) have ironically come almost full circle. Pummeled likewise in the '60s they fought back (i.e., at the '68 Olympics). 40+ years later their color is inconsequential, but, their "survival" is comparably threatened. The owners are in the process of destroying everything they've accomplished in the invening 40+ years. They ain't doing it because they're black, but, it don't matter now. When somebody is kicking you to death you don't ask why.

My Elders have spoken...:toast

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Players Boycott Olympic Games Due To Owners Seeking To Redistribute Wealth

This would be the headlines. If I'm Kobe I make my demand right now and refuse to fold. He could really get nasty if he wanted to. Agree to a 4% decrease in income only if owners agree to a 10% decrease in ticket prices. Draw your line and stick to it. The owners are laughing right now while the players are arguing and desperate. Its an easy win for the players. Poor Fish... first Utah now this.

My elders have spoken...:toast

ChumpDumper
11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
lakerfans are drama queefs.

mavs>spurs
11-04-2011, 08:48 PM
but can kobe whoop mj though? hell no, :lol

Giuseppe
11-04-2011, 09:11 PM
I live by that last sentence.

Exactly. The players continue to want to be "friends" with the owners no matter how bad they're getting battered. It makes sense:::Americans like to like one another. We're spoiled that way. It makes us feel good. The owners want no part of that anymore. They've made that quite clear, but, yet the players still aren't getting the message. They give up 3.5-1 on the tax and still the owners want 50/50 on the BRI. ALAS!!! Here is the ass kicker:::the owners have put out paper that they're really not agreeable to 50-50. They want 53-47 and if the players keep fucking around they'll insist. Of course the owners are just posing with the 53-47 talk. But, what they're doing is stomping the players when they're down after giving up space on the BRI and the luxury tax, which in & of itself is lethal to the money.

The players have to join the fight. They're going to get their ass kicked no matter what. Nothing is going to stop that. Nothing. What they must do is take off the gloves and the rose colored glasses and rise to the level that is being set by the owners. It'll make 'em proud now, and 40 years from now when they've taken up the rocking chair.

Killakobe81
11-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Players Boycott Olympic Games Due To Owners Seeking To Redistribute Wealth

This would be the headlines. If I'm Kobe I make my demand right now and refuse to fold. He could really get nasty if he wanted to. Agree to a 4% decrease in income only if owners agree to a 10% decrease in ticket prices. Draw your line and stick to it. The owners are laughing right now while the players are arguing and desperate. Its an easy win for the players. Poor Fish... first Utah now this.

that could defintely turn the public if they did dat shit ...

endrity
11-05-2011, 03:55 AM
MJ never seeks adoration from the current players, they are more than willing to give it to him. Which is part of the reason he still retains an almost mythical stature in the game.

Most importantly, his stance on BR revenues should not surprise anyone who has heard his position on player money lately. He's said time and time again that player are payed too much too early today, giving them less incentive to work hard for it.

LkrFan
11-05-2011, 06:13 AM
MJ never seeks adoration from the current players, they are more than willing to give it to him. Which is part of the reason he still retains an almost mythical stature in the game.

Most importantly, his stance on BR revenues should not surprise anyone who has heard his position on player money lately. He's said time and time again that player are payed too much too early today, giving them less incentive to work hard for it.

Nice sig. Where is the Tractor nowadays anyway? :lol

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 06:28 AM
that could defintely turn the public if they did dat shit ...

The owners don't give two shits about "the public." We're not going anywhere. And the owners know it. The players need to understand that. It's (NBA) by choice a free product.

Wake the fuck up, players.

endrity
11-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Nice sig. Where is the Tractor nowadays anyway? :lol

poor guy died from an heart attack

21_Blessings
11-05-2011, 04:47 PM

You're talking about a dude that threatened to play for the fucking Hornets if the Bulls didn't give him a 30 million, 1 year contract :rolleyes

MJ should also realize how much his career benefited from playing in the expansi:loln era. Nobody wanted the Bobcats in the first place. Maybe if the NBA stopped giving these shitty, backwater cities pro basketball teams they wouldn't be losing any money.

Monostradamus
11-05-2011, 05:12 PM
"At least the Lakers didn't lose four straight in the playoffs.

Perspective. :)"

E5OQp4YfkdA

LkrFan
11-05-2011, 05:14 PM
poor guy died from an heart attack

Actually, I totally forgot about that. Honestly. :depressed