PDA

View Full Version : [Movie] Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D (2012)

djohn2oo8
11-04-2011, 07:41 PM
http://www.empireonline.com/images/uploaded/texas-chainsaw-3D-poster-small.jpg

(from screenrant)
It begins with an angry mob comprised of cops and townspeople descending on the home of Leatherface and the rest of his clan.

In this version, Leatherface’s real name is Jeb Stuart – and Hooper, the town’s sheriff, is willing to give him a fair trial for the crimes he’s accused of. However, mayor Burt Hartman has other ideas and he encourages the mob to dispense their own brand of justice. The house is burned to the ground, taking all of its residents with it.

It’s at this point that we’re introduced to our heroine, Heather – who’s described as “a bit of a hornbag” with “a taste for things of a darker nature” – which includes her rather disturbing collection of artwork. She learns of her connection to Leatherface and the rest of the family just as a new series of murders begin.

Hooper attempts to figure out whether or not Leatherface somehow survived the fire or if someone’s simply impersonating him. According to What’s Playing, this mystery element is one of the more impressive and successful aspects of the script. __________________

Dex
11-04-2011, 07:44 PM
So how long before this whole 3D fad runs its course?

DMC
11-04-2011, 10:51 PM
So how long before this whole 3D fad runs its course?
Couple of years ago for me.

SA210
11-04-2011, 11:00 PM
I predict it will be trash

BlackSwordsMan
11-04-2011, 11:11 PM
hollywood can eat a dick I hope this movie flops so fucking bad.
stop remaking horror movies you jew cunts

BlackSwordsMan
11-04-2011, 11:11 PM
spoilers everyone dies in the end

CubanSucks
11-05-2011, 12:23 AM
just watched the original the other day for the first time. What a fucking awesome movie. It's crazy how ahead of its time it was. At least that's what I'm guessing because as a 1974 movie it's JUST as gory and twisted as every modern horror movie. Movies don't scare me anymore but I'm glad I didn't see it when I was younger cause damn

just thought I'd bring up a good movie to help ease the pain of yet another hollywood 3D turd

Hooks
11-05-2011, 02:37 AM
just watched the original the other day for the first time. What a fucking awesome movie. It's crazy how ahead of its time it was. At least that's what I'm guessing because as a 1974 movie it's JUST as gory and twisted as every modern horror movie. Movies don't scare me anymore but I'm glad I didn't see it when I was younger cause damn

just thought I'd bring up a good movie to help ease the pain of yet another hollywood 3D turd

I love the original, its fucking awesome to watch it high, I have it copied to my ps3 in 1080p blu ray. Barely saw it last year btw.

Anyways this movie is probably going to suck, pretty much all modern horror movies suck
and it being in 3d means its guaranteed to be garbage.

CubanSucks
11-05-2011, 02:43 AM
I love the original, its fucking awesome to watch it high

I can't imagine this being true. Maybe just the scenes with the scantily clad other chick

0:08 - 0:23
U3rB1GUdoy8

Viva Las Espuelas
11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Damn. How many Part 1's are there of this movie????

Viva Las Espuelas
11-07-2011, 09:57 PM
I love the original

The dinner table scene is such a mindphuck

CubanSucks
11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
8gGANie5oVk

Texas_Ranger
11-08-2011, 11:58 AM
So this will be the 3rd movie in 9 years with probably the same story. Just great.

JudynTX
11-08-2011, 12:17 PM
The dinner table scene is such a mindphuck

:tu

703 Spurz
11-08-2011, 12:27 PM
So a broad might be the new Leatherface? There's a mayor now? So people know the house out there in the middle of nowhere exists and not once has any cops tried to do anything to the family? (Okay I know at the end of the remake there are cops in the house looking for shit and they get attacked but still...)