PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans are douchebags

baseline bum
11-05-2011, 10:14 AM
6y3GGuQYfwQ

So in the middle of a moment of silence to honor Malik Sealy some jackass yells "Play Ball" and then a few seconds later "Fuck Portland!". Class defined tbh.

NRHector
11-05-2011, 10:25 AM
douchebags and idiots

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
11-05-2011, 10:28 AM
6y3GGuQYfwQ

So in the middle of a moment of silence to honor Malik Sealy some jackass yells "Play Ball" and then a few seconds later "Fuck Portland!". Class defined tbh.
You see that everywhere. I was at a Twins game once and one guy wouldn't stand or remove his cap for the national anthem. The crowd got on him, and started tossing peanuts at him. His wife stood up and said they were Jehovah Witnesses and don't recognize flags or other such customs. Security took them to another seat.

There are classless fans in every arena.

pass1st
11-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Laker fans are to extremes and you have a lot of them on the bad extreme. We have the best fans and the worst fans at the same time...there are a lot more worst fans though. Still, at the brighter side of the spectrum, you will never find a more die hard fan for a team than some Laker fans. There are fans that were still cheering on LAL at game 4 @ Dallas in the 4th even though they knew it was done. Fans that traveled To Boston and back to LA in 2010 just to take away a little bit of the homecourt advantage. That's only about 5% of the fans, though.

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Pass, you're such a weak little crapper.

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Laker fans are to extremes and you have a lot of them on the bad extreme. We have the best fans and the worst fans at the same time...there are a lot more worst fans though. Still, at the brighter side of the spectrum, you will never find a more die hard fan for a team than some Laker fans. There are fans that were still cheering on LAL at game 4 @ Dallas in the 4th even though they knew it was done. Fans that traveled To Boston and back to LA in 2010 just to take away a little bit of the homecourt advantage. That's only about 5% of the fans, though.

this the worst fan of em all...:lol

BBOQiMxwk1o

pass1st
11-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Pass, you're such a weak little crapper.

Ever been to the Staples Center, Curly? It's just a simple fact, we have a lot of fans with an IQ in single digits. Having the most successful team in the past 30 years, though, attracted some of the best fans in the NBA.

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Ever been to the Staples Center, Curly? It's just a simple fact, we have a lot of fans with an IQ in single digits.

Every fandom has that. You're some kind of half assed apologist for Laker Fan. You're the equivalent of MavsFan1000 on the Dallas side. He's apologetic for winning the NBA Title for Christ's sakes.

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Ever been to the Staples Center, Curly? It's just a simple fact, we have a lot of fans with an IQ in single digits. Having the most successful team in the past 30 years, though, attracted some of the best fans in the NBA.

25wviijhpQk

pass1st
11-05-2011, 12:14 PM
25wviijhpQk

Care to put that into words?

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Care to put that into words?

absolutely ...

You disloyal, fool ass, bitch made punk!!!

AkNDQD0gkAU

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 12:31 PM
absolutely ...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

pass1st
11-05-2011, 12:43 PM
absolutely ...

AkNDQD0gkAU

I have loyalty to LAL, unlike you who would embrace having somebody like Baron Davis on the team. You must have the mental capacity of 1ml of semen to think that would solve our PG problem or help our bench. You make outlandish roster proposals without thinking about the long term consequences. You're on D12's dick, even though it's pretty obvious the problem lies in our 1 and 2 spots (bench and starting). It's like you're trying to solve a differential equation with algebra, you have zero logical rational behind what you want for the team and quite frankly....if you were part of LALs FO we would be worse than the T-wolves.

There are two types of LAL fans: Retarded fairweather fans that only cheer in the 4th or when Kobe dunks and people who stay come to their seats before the 1st quarter starts and leaves when the 4th ends even though the game isn't going good.

Maybe you should stop to think "Would a fan promote financially dooming their team and leaving glaring gaps open?", you wouldn't be criticized for making retarded threads.

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
^The vast lion's share of Laker Fans said the same thing about Artest when he came to us.

Of course you can't find nary a one of those now.

MR.SILVER&BLack
11-05-2011, 01:43 PM
only thing is LA doesnt have the most loyal. so many bandwagoners & some only fans because of a certain player. you can find a few on this forum. i do have to agree that Laker fans are not the worst. i think the knicks fans have to be the most extreme. they have Booed the knicks off the court so many times.

adrienne
11-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I've ever met a Laker fan in real life that didn't bug me...

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I have loyalty to LAL, unlike you who would embrace having somebody like Baron Davis on the team. You must have the mental capacity of 1ml of semen to think that would solve our PG problem or help our bench. You make outlandish roster proposals without thinking about the long term consequences. You're on D12's dick, even though it's pretty obvious the problem lies in our 1 and 2 spots (bench and starting). It's like you're trying to solve a differential equation with algebra, you have zero logical rational behind what you want for the team and quite frankly....if you were part of LALs FO we would be worse than the T-wolves.

There are two types of LAL fans: Retarded fairweather fans that only cheer in the 4th or when Kobe dunks and people who stay come to their seats before the 1st quarter starts and leaves when the 4th ends even though the game isn't going good.

Maybe you should stop to think "Would a fan promote financially dooming their team and leaving glaring gaps open?", you wouldn't be criticized for making retarded threads.

naahh I just don't see it...I don't see how you're smarter than me...

nothing I say is outlandish...see I was one of those fans who had affection for Divac and was pissed we traded him for Kobe. I was upset because I thought we were close...:lol boy was I wrong...and ever since that day I've learned a valuable lesson.

Now let's fast forward to 2011 and here we are 5 more titles later and it was all accomplished with basically no top point guard...In fact Kobe's tenure has been completely without a top point and yet he was so good in his prime all we needed to do was plug the position.

At the point position Baron is better than anything we currently have on our team in fact even at this point in his career he's better than anything we've ever had at the position during Kobe's tenure.

this is one of the stupidest things ever uttered and a good example why you're nothing but a poser...

You're on D12's dick, even though it's pretty obvious the problem lies in our 1 and 2 spots (bench and starting).

If you have a chance to add D-12 to your front line along with Pau you take that over any point guardPERIOD. As long as Kobe is in the backcourt you really don't need the best point you just need one capable of distributing, playing good D, and is consistent on his J. Penetrating the lane would be a plus at this point only given the fact that Kobe has slowed a tad.

You have no idea... if you want to think long term you think D-12 you don't think CP3 or anyone else. Our window with a lethal Kobe is 3 yrs max...So you add Dwight to that asap. I don't care to see CP3 dishing to Bynum it doesn't make sense, since Bynum won't capitalize off chippies anyway.

Baron is a stop gap measure and trust me no one will want to see a Kobe / Baron back-court. Real players know what BD can and will do if he's motivated and no they wouldn't want to see that shit. Since he will be let go under the proposed amnesty clause of the new CBA he will practically come to us for peanuts.

D12
Pau
Kobe
DB
Odom

no one is fucking with that line-up. No one...

you sir need to go read and learn something and stay the fuck out of a real playa's (like me) face...:toast

pass1st
11-05-2011, 02:32 PM
naahh I just don't see it...I don't see how you're smarter than me...

nothing I say is outlandish...see I was one of those fans who had affection for Divac and was pissed we traded him for Kobe. I was upset because I thought we were close...:lol boy was I wrong...and ever since that day I've learned a valuable lesson.

Now let's fast forward to 2011 and here we are 5 more titles later and it was all accomplished with basically no top point guard...In fact Kobe's tenure has been completely without a top point and yet he was so good in his prime all we needed to do was plug the position.

At the point position Baron is better than anything we currently have on our team in fact even at this point in his career he's better than anything we've ever had at the position during Kobe's tenure.

this is one of the stupidest things ever uttered and a good example why you're nothing but a poser...

If you have a chance to add D-12 to your front line along with Pau you take that over any point guardPERIOD. As long as Kobe is in the backcourt you really don't need the best point you just need one capable of distributing, playing good D, and is consistent on his J. Penetrating the lane would be a plus at this point only given the fact that Kobe has slowed a tad.

You have no idea... if you want to think long term you think D-12 you don't think CP3 or anyone else. Our window with a lethal Kobe is 3 yrs max...So you add Dwight to that asap. I don't care to see CP3 dishing to Bynum it doesn't make sense, since Bynum won't capitalize off chippies anyway.

Baron is a stop gap measure and trust me no one will want to see a Kobe / Baron back-court. Real players know what BD can and will do if he's motivated and no they wouldn't want to see that shit. Since he will be let go under the proposed amnesty clause of the new CBA he will practically come to us for peanuts.

D12
Pau
Kobe
DB
Odom

no one is fucking with that line-up. No one...

you sir need to go read and learn something and stay the fuck out of a real playa's (like me) face...:toast

Smarter? I never even made a comparison of intelligence, you're just a counterexample to darwinism.

LAL didn't need a PG to do anything besides follow through and make smart decisions. That is what the triangle needed of Fisher and that is why he is regarded as one of the most proficient triangle runners on the floor. We aren't getting another Shaq, the Gasol gift is running out and today we are in an era where PGs are doing more than they did during the 3peat. Your inept grasp of the situation of LAL is just comical. Kobe can't play the same defense he used to, Fisher lost another step and can't defend at all now besides a few clutch instances we see. Do you know what this sets us up for, kid? Warriors, Kings and every other parameter team having their way. Our FC is great, but it's starting to show its age; no bench and no balance, you're talking about Baron fucking Davis. smh

D12 is great, but he's a fucking moron. He needs a good PG, PERIOD. I'm not talking about a servicable PG, but a good PG or at the very least an elite SG. Let's face it here, Kobe can score but that's all he has left now. The man aged A LOT, he is still one of the best, but he lost his D.

D12 isn't a long term plan because he isn't a leader, he's a boxscore filler. CP3 would easily make the team better in the long run simply because he leads by BIQ and example. He actually makes his teammates better, look how well they did this season with a PoS team, the man has a gift in intangibles.

Leave your Baron pipe-dream in the gutter, kid. He's hardly motivated, at best he would explode 1 game and gain 10 pounds the next game. You live in fantasy land if you think he would be a good addition.

Bottom line: We get D12, we lose a lot and have no real way to fix our PG or bench troubles. Sure we drafted a promising shooter and PG, but if you know shit about LAL it's that they put zero faith in their picks that weren't in the first round. We have zero troubles with our FC if Bynum is healthy, Pau grows a dick and Odom divorces that fat hag of a woman. If you're just putting faith in Kobe in the back court, you're just another fairweather fan. He needs help, he isn't dropping 35ppg again.

Stay in school, you will learn something :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Smarter? I never even made a comparison of intelligence, you're just a counterexample to darwinism.

LAL didn't need a PG to do anything besides follow through and make smart decisions. That is what the triangle needed of Fisher and that is why he is regarded as one of the most proficient triangle runners on the floor. We aren't getting another Shaq, the Gasol gift is running out and today we are in an era where PGs are doing more than they did during the 3peat. Your inept grasp of the situation of LAL is just comical. Kobe can't play the same defense he used to, Fisher lost another step and can't defend at all now besides a few clutch instances we see. Do you know what this sets us up for, kid? Warriors, Kings and every other parameter team having their way. Our FC is great, but it's starting to show its age; no bench and no balance, you're talking about Baron fucking Davis. smh

D12 is great, but he's a fucking moron. He needs a good PG, PERIOD. I'm not talking about a servicable PG, but a good PG or at the very least an elite SG. Let's face it here, Kobe can score but that's all he has left now. The man aged A LOT, he is still one of the best, but he lost his D.

D12 isn't a long term plan because he isn't a leader, he's a boxscore filler. CP3 would easily make the team better in the long run simply because he leads by BIQ and example. He actually makes his teammates better, look how well they did this season with a PoS team, the man has a gift in intangibles.

Leave your Baron pipe-dream in the gutter, kid. He's hardly motivated, at best he would explode 1 game and gain 10 pounds the next game. You live in fantasy land if you think he would be a good addition.

Bottom line: We get D12, we lose a lot and have no real way to fix our PG or bench troubles. Sure we drafted a promising shooter and PG, but if you know shit about LAL it's that they put zero faith in their picks that weren't in the first round. We have zero troubles with our FC if Bynum is healthy, Pau grows a dick and Odom divorces that fat hag of a woman. If you're just putting faith in Kobe in the back court, you're just another fairweather fan. He needs help, he isn't dropping 35ppg again.

Stay in school, you will learn something :toast

5hfYJsQAhl0

pass1st
11-05-2011, 02:42 PM
5hfYJsQAhl0

I actually expected you would just back down like that, considering you think Baron Davis is LALs savior and the missing piece to another 3peat. Step out of line, you have no business 'nor room.

Leetonidas
11-05-2011, 02:44 PM
I never stand for any anthem. And I dare a motherfucker to even look at me the wrong way.

I'd knock your faggot ass out bruh real talk

DMC
11-05-2011, 04:10 PM
I never stand for any anthem. And I dare a motherfucker to even look at me the wrong way.
You're generally serving food down the street. How could you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Ever been to the Staples Center, Curly?
:lmao that's a no given he has no connection to the city of LA

DMC
11-05-2011, 04:19 PM
And wouldn't the same be true for many Laker fans here? Oddly enough, the Spurstalk site owner probably has a closer connection to LA than the Laker fans on this forum.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2011, 04:20 PM
most fans are douchebags. the ones I hate are the guys from the east, south or midwest but want to be Lakers fans. If youa re from Cali then you should act like that, its your duty but some douchebag from Cleveland?

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Bend over, I'll bug you. Now run and go tell that.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 06:21 PM

Absolutely none.

DMC
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
most fans are douchebags. the ones I hate are the guys from the east, south or midwest but want to be Lakers fans. If youa re from Cali then you should act like that, its your duty but some douchebag from Cleveland?
Or Houston...

redzero
11-05-2011, 08:09 PM
People who brag about bandwagoning the most famous team in the league are hilarious. They act like it's an accomplishment to root for one of the more successful franchises in sports history.

DMC
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM
People who brag about bandwagoning the most famous team in the league are hilarious. They act like it's an accomplishment to root for one of the more successful franchises in sports history.
It wasn't as prevalent between 2004 - 2008 as it is now, for obvious reasons.

If you look at the registration dates for a good number of Lakers fans on other forums like ESPN and even this one, you will see that they became interested after championships (Lakaluva, troll or not, registered 04-18-2008), but the Spurs fans are not much different. No one talked much about the Spurs online before they won in 1999. I guess it's beneficial then for teams to win championships, as bandwagon fans spend bandwagon money to buy new jerseys. Long time fans likely have enough already.

adrienne
11-05-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm not bugged by people who become interested in a team during success...as long as they're still fans when the good times are over.

Giuseppe
11-05-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm not bugged by people who become interested in a team during success...as long as they're still fans when the good times are over.

& even if you was bugged you'd simply run & tell.

Stalin
11-05-2011, 11:03 PM
:lol nice sig redzero