PDA

View Full Version : It's Bout To Go Down: Baron Davis Interviews Kobe

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
You guys are fucked...Baron and Kobe apparently been planning this shit for awhile....Listen intently and read between the lines...It's a done deal fellas...:lol

Welcome Home Baron:

9226doo9SGw

Leetonidas
11-05-2011, 02:32 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I really can't believe you've got a hard on for this shit bag. Dude put up 13 points on an awful Cleveland team where he had a green light and shot around 40% :lmao :lmao :lmao fucking idiot, you don't know anything about basketball. I'm sure if Jamaal Magloire was talking about coming to LA you'd be touting "It's over! LA finally gets another All-Star big man!" :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-05-2011, 02:39 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I really can't believe you've got a hard on for this shit bag. Dude put up 13 points on an awful Cleveland team where he had a green light and shot around 40% :lmao :lmao :lmao fucking idiot, you don't know anything about basketball. I'm sure if Jamaal Magloire was talking about coming to LA you'd be touting "It's over! LA finally gets another All-Star big man!" :lmao

I'm very excited about this....very

Jodelo
11-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm very excited about this....very

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Faggot!

pass1st
11-05-2011, 03:26 PM
http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/9332205-small.jpg

Killakobe81
11-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Mehhh about 5 years too late ....
But he is STILL better than Fish or Blake when healthy and in shape ...

LkrFan
11-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Screw his ppg or shooting percentages. Fact: if he comes to LA and average 6+ dimes, LA is cutting down the nets.

For as much crap that MB gets around here, he is bringing an offense that will feature a Laker strength: our bigs. The Lakers don't have a PG that can maximize Bynum and Pau's output. Kobe can and does, but it would be off the chain if Kobe could go away from having to facilitate and give us 25+.

Enter B Diddy. He will get wide open looks due to teams having to deal with KGB. This will result in a spike in his FG%.

Lakers need a playmaker other than Kobe. B Diddy is that dude. :tu

hehateme
11-06-2011, 08:43 AM
The man has no work ethic, he's a small Antoine Walker with a beard.

Giuseppe
11-06-2011, 10:24 AM
The man has no work ethic, he's a small Antoine Walker with a beard.

& no ring.