PDA

View Full Version : Jordan The Player vs. Jordan The Owner

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 08:31 AM
sure he has the right to think different now that he's an owner but he has to realize he cannot and should not ( given his hard lined stance) make money off of people for what he did as a player. what a fucking phony...he's trying to have his cake and eat it too. His real money comes from what he did as player, the support of other players freely advertising and promoting his shit to the youth like dumb fucks while MJ bends them over to horse fuck em.

Man I hope Kobe, KG, Wade, or anyone at this point goes off on his ass.

Thank god I never supported this fraud. ( except for that one time I bought those black and white patent leather MJ's to go along with my 3 quarter length leather jacket to impress some Ho's) :lol But let me help build the case for harpooning MJ's particular brand of faggotry...

1.) He's built a legacy off the black community, even when kids where being killed in the streets over his shit he never said a word. Black kids told white kids that it was cool to wear his shit, therefore Nike slammed it down our throats. Those white kids wouldn't have bought his shit and showed loyalty to his brand like those ghetto black kids...people from the hood are so brainwashed over this cat till they're buying their newborn babies MJ shit because they think it's a symbol of luxury. What a gotdam shame...:lol

2.) Remember this famous MJ quotes when he was playing.

During an early October meeting in Manhattan, Jordan sparred with Wizards owner Abe Pollin in front of Stern, other owners and more than 100 players. After an impassioned Pollin, the league's senior owner, talked of his struggle to keep his team, Jordan interrupted. "If you can't make it work economically, you should sell the team."

Jordan The Player railed against a luxury tax and a rookie scale. Jordan The Owner is pushing a deal that involves a punitive luxury tax and a 7 percent constriction of player salaries across the board.

"All [Stern] has to do is evaluate the deal he has proposed to us from a player's standpoint," Jordan said. "He wouldn't recommend that; he wouldn't accept that deal from a business standpoint so why would he ask the players to do that?"

And on the subject of fighting for the younger players, the future of the league, MJ?

"I can see Clyde Drexler, I can see Charles Barkley, I can see David Robinson and I can see all these stars saying, `Great, it's a good deal,' " he said. "Yeah, it's a good deal for us--for the superstars. But for these young players who are going to move forward and make this league and make the game of basketball as popular as it is today, it's not a good deal for them. That's why we're making this stand."

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/11/4/2538427/michael-jordan-nba-lockout-2011-quotes

Giuseppe
11-06-2011, 10:28 AM
The chickens have come to roast.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 12:49 PM
He became a small market owner.

"If you can't make it work economically, you should sell the team."

He's trying to make it work economically.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 02:06 PM
He should sell his team.If he doesn't make it work economically, he probably will.

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 02:21 PM
If he doesn't make it work economically, he probably will.

He thought no one wanted to play for his sorry ass team before wait till this CBA shit is over..Dude will be lucky have to 3rd stringers wanting to play for him...He's fucked he will sell....

mavsfan1000
11-06-2011, 02:55 PM
lol Exterior motive. Lakers are screwed if the players except and Fisher knows it. Fisher is looking out for the Lakers and not the NBA.

TDMVPDPOY
11-06-2011, 03:31 PM
He thought no one wanted to play for his sorry ass team before wait till this CBA shit is over..Dude will be lucky have to 3rd stringers wanting to play for him...He's fucked he will sell....

3rd stringers or not, ppl will come to play even if they are underpaid, beats flipping burgers or some dead end job....the question is will ppl watch 3rd string players play...

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 05:30 PM
He thought no one wanted to play for his sorry ass team before wait till this CBA shit is over..Dude will be lucky have to 3rd stringers wanting to play for him...He's fucked he will sell....So what?

He'll still be better than kobe.

Spur_Fanatic
11-06-2011, 06:21 PM
MJ, the GOAT! Go!

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 07:05 PM
So what?

He'll still be better than kobe.

If he's better than Kobe...then Duncan must be his fart catcher :lol

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 07:48 PM
If he's better than Kobe...then Duncan must be his fart catcher :lolNo, that's you.

Look at how obsessed you are with him.

And Duncan.

dbestpro
11-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Okay. We're part of a crew. We all complain that we want more. When one of us is promoted and they see the numbers that one person realizes there isn't more. The buds who thought they had an in because one of the crew got promoted get upset becaue they can't have more.

This scenario happens time and time again. Players who act this way show their ignorance and verify to the owners that they are nothing more than the hired help and at some point in time are all replaceable.

The players now want to decertify which of course will close the season. No checks for a least one year. If they do this then this will be the exclamation point of stupidity by the players. Sometimes, you got to take a step back to keep what you want.

A contract of mine that paid 50% was renegotiated to 33%. I could have balked and fought for the 50% which would have cost me as much if not more than taking the 33% now. Times are tough. The smart players are the ones who are able to keep in the game.

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Okay. We're part of a crew. We all complain that we want more. When one of us is promoted and they see the numbers that one person realizes there isn't more. The buds who thought they had an in because one of the crew got promoted get upset becaue they can't have more.

This scenario happens time and time again. Players who act this way show their ignorance and verify to the owners that they are nothing more than the hired help and at some point in time are all replaceable.

The players now want to decertify which of course will close the season. No checks for a least one year. If they do this then this will be the exclamation point of stupidity by the players. Sometimes, you got to take a step back to keep what you want.

A contract of mine that paid 50% was renegotiated to 33%. I could have balked and fought for the 50% which would have cost me as much if not more than taking the 33% now. Times are tough. The smart players are the ones who are able to keep in the game.

De-certification is the only way the owners will be forced to show their books...not the ones they spin to the media but the real ones...this will not be about getting paid it will be about how they ( owners) are breaking the law.

lefty
11-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Both Jordans shit on Kobe

DMC
11-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Jordan the Kobe owner.

Stalin
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Both Jordans shit on Kobe

Co sign