PDA

View Full Version : Back by popular demand.....

Walton Buys Off Me
06-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Just when you thought fullsportpress was being taken over by the garden-variety troglodytes of Michigan, he returns. When it looked as if the forum was falling victim to another one of Ducks’ pointless, self-gratifying diatribes, think again. When it appeared that all rationale was lost and only Sparky’s hyperbole remained, the straw that stirs the drink comes back. I want to thank timvp and Kori personally for bringing me out of retirement. I returned the $2500 you both deposited into my account because I don't need to be paid to keep this place up and running. Although I appreciate the gesture immensely, I’m not going to take money to do something I love to do. Being a class act comes as naturally to me as eating does to T Park. When we started this thing three years ago, I assured you both I’d be here to police the trolls and keep the spirits up. There’s nothing I hate more than a bandwagon fan that quits on his team after a tough loss and I’m reading way too much negativity in here lately people. Like the dark angel who himself was cast out of heaven, I descend upon you, you the little people that sway to and fro on my every word.

For those new to the board, how’s that for an introduction? To the trolls from the cesspool of contamination, the zit-on-the-nose-of-humanity that is Detroit, Michigan, welcome to you as well. That’s spelt W-E-L-C-O-M-E.

Now, onto the series. These guys are defending champions? Please. If they’re not whining to the referees they’re flopping like fish out of water. All 77 pounds of Tony Parker is capable of sending Ben Wallace three rows into the stands? Funny I thought he was tough this Wallace character? He sure acts the part doesn't he? Then again, he is the bitch that started the ‘brawl’ back in November and then hid behind his wife when my boy Artest was laying out Michigan scum faster than JimCS loses his v-bookie money. The Pistons don't impress me at all. The Spurs, simply put, layed an egg last night. Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan played like it was a preseason game against the Hawks and believe me when I say that not even the retched refuse of Detroit can honestly think that those two guys will combine for 22 points again this decade, let alone series. The Pistons played way over their heads, had some nice Stern home cooking working in their favor and won the game because San Antonio valued the ball about as much as Smeagol values his pride. Now that the formalities are over with, Tim Duncan is gonna take the Detroit front line, dress them up real nice and get paid tomorrow night on virtually every possession. Loosely translated bitches, the Wallace boys are Tim’s hoes for the evening- that I guarantee.

I am boarding a plane in ninety minutes with my associate TwoHandJam and descending upon the Palace of Auburn Hills in preparation for tomorrow’s pivotal game 4. If you think I’m heading to Detroit to be embarrassed, think again. I’ll be strutting off the plane with a moxy and a confidence reserved for real fans of real teams- not paper champions on borrowed time. Then after defacing the hotel room, we’ll done our jerseys and head to the arena tomorrow night to watch the Spurs take this series by the throat and squeeze the life out of it.

A Walton guarantee is not to be taken lightly folks. Spurs will take game 4, bank it.

I'm back bitches and so are the Spurs tomorrow night!!

Kori Ellis
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
:lmao

Instant Classic.

Jimcs50
:lol

Welcome back Mr Kottaaaar.

nickbroken
Don't hurt yourself jumping back on the wagon.

SPARKY
06-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Crap. Piston Fan makes SPARKY not gag when he reads a Walton post.

Don't forget your raincoat. You will need it for Piston Fan has a well-documented propensity to throw beverages. Also, you and TwoManJam might find a hotel room in suburban Detroit somewhat inviting...

Dre_7
06-15-2005, 04:22 PM
There’s nothing I hate more than a bandwagon fan that quits on his team after a tough loss and I’m reading way too much negativity in here lately people.

Thats waaay too funny!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lol :lol

E20
06-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Welcome back Walton!

tekdragon
06-15-2005, 04:24 PM
A triumphant return! Welcome back, Walton! That post was so good it brought me out of hibernation just to say to the fine people of Detroit:

You may now refer to Walton Buys Off Me as "Sir". As in: "Excuse me, Sir, but I believe that post could use a little more KY."

Kori Ellis
06-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Be careful at the Palace. You'll have fun though -- after years of watching the Spurs in Los Angeles, I know how it can be.

baseline bum
06-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Walton's back? We must have lost bad last night!

j/k... welcome back, you freaking nutcase

GrandeDavid
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Walton, I'm very glad you're back. Now don't go f-ing quitting again, especially after posting what you just did and proclaim to represent. :)

GrandeDavid
06-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Btw, Walton, that was a f-ing hilarious classic post!

Sportcamper
06-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Funny I thought he was tough this Wallace character? He sure acts the part doesn't he? Then again, he is the bitch that started the ‘brawl’ back in November and then hid behind his wife when my boy Artest was laying out Michigan scum faster than JimCS loses his v-bookie money.

:lol :rollin :lol

Don't hold back!

GrandeDavid
06-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Well I'm off to a meeting then a tennis match tonight. Later this evening when I get home I'll be looking forward to scrolling through the hundreds of Pistons fans' responses to this monster, wrecking machine of a thread.

Duff McCartney
06-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Being a class act comes as naturally to me as eating does to T Park.

timvp
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
That was a withdrawal of $2,500, playa.

:smokin

T Park
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
even though he insults me.

I still cant help but laugh at that and be fuckin pumped for tommarow.

KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!

MadDog73
06-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Funny, I don't remember demanding Walton back! :lol

That said, fucking hilarious post, man!

Jimcs50
06-15-2005, 04:42 PM

I demanded it, I am the one...blame me.

:)

SpursWoman
06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
:lmao @ Walton

Solid D
06-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Back by popular demand

Funny, there's only one word out of the four in the title of this thread that applies and it starts with "B" and ends in "ack".

I'm glad you're going to cheer on the Spurs, though.

Here's your well-deserved kluby. http://www.fullsportpress.com/backpatternew.gif

JustSpurs
06-15-2005, 06:06 PM
:rollin Okay Walton....Now THAT'S Funny! Bwahahahahahaha

RobinsontoDuncan
06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah well maddog you haven't been here long and no one cares about you. That being said, welcome back Walton....I think.

cherylsteele
06-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Say Walton....did you not jump off the cliff and totally lose faith in the Spurs during the Sonics' series?

They were also up 2-1 in that series as well.

SpursFanDan
06-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Back by popular demand?... whos demand, that voice at the back of your head. Nobody here ever mentioned your name, unless it was to talk about how much of bandwagon fan you were.

samikeyp
06-15-2005, 06:59 PM
You were gone?

:)

Nice job bro....its the finals...you gotta bring it! :smokin

angel_luv
06-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Fantastic post! Thanks for the laughs! Walton rocks!

dn0
06-15-2005, 07:06 PM
:lol :lol :lol
Walton you are FSP hall of fame material , thanks for coming back.

exstatic
06-15-2005, 07:09 PM

I know. Me neither. I want a recount. :fro

DDS4
06-15-2005, 07:09 PM
*golf clap*

Although some bumpage of his previous thread would be funny also.

beirmeistr
06-15-2005, 07:25 PM
great picker upper of a post. Welcome back.

xcoriate
06-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Being a class act comes as naturally to me as eating does to T Park

:lmao

That was a brilliant post good luck in Detroit :)

san antonio spurs
06-15-2005, 09:19 PM
hilarious post,it certainly took him more courage to come back here than it took jordan to come back in the league :lmao :lmao
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Kori Ellis
06-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Here's the thread where he quit.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15806

1Parker1
06-15-2005, 09:26 PM
:lol Awesome post. I loved the added bonus of incorporating Ducks, T Park, and Jim into your smack talk. Welcome back! I actually missed you dissing Tony Parker's game after the first and second games. I thought for sure you'd come back after that one.

1Parker1
06-15-2005, 09:28 PM
From your last post...

Tony Parker drove the lane three times all evening- further reinforcing the fact that when confronted with anything resembling physical defense, he's more French than a beret and a baguette.

:lol, So, what did you think of Parker last night?

smeagol
06-15-2005, 09:43 PM
Man, even though you are an obnoxious fuck-o, you do keep this place honest (sometimes).

Welcome back and don't ever pull a pussy-quitting act again! :spin

Chris
06-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Welcome back.

Spurs in 5.

Solid D
06-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Here's the thread where he quit.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15806

If the above referenced post hadn't gone in one ear and out the other, this entire thread might have mattered.

GrandeDavid
06-16-2005, 06:07 AM
I wonder if Walton will be donning his old school David Robinson jersey, if indeed it is of the old school variety!

Walton, be sure to check in with MoTown updates, especially disclosing some details as to how you defaced your hotel room.