PDA

View Full Version : We ain't done yet

Ghazi
11-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Oregon shall beat Stanford and Chokelahoma will beat Okie State.

Who would dare put Boise State or any other 1 loss team over Alabama in the title game, when Bama is still the best team in the nation.

WE're gonna get revenge for that fluke horseshit of a loss to that shitty swamprat team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2011, 02:10 PM
It's anyone's guess what happens if indeed LSU runs the table, OSU loses to OU and Stanford loses to Oregon, but if I had to guess I'd say Oregon ends up at #2 (however I think Stanford is gonna beat Oregon). Like 'Bama, their only loss will be to LSU, but they'll actually have won their conference (Bama won't even play in its conference championship), and they'll have a road victory against a top 10 team.

Boise State has a better-than-ever chance at making it if Georgia can hold onto the SEC East, but they'll still need some luck.

It'll be crazy to see what happens. There's potential for a complete BCS shitstorm of 1 loss teams if LSU, Stanford and OK State all lose.

badfish22
11-06-2011, 02:20 PM
We got OU without Broyles and Whaley, Ghaz.

Sisk
11-06-2011, 02:25 PM
OSU wins out

OSU plays LSU for the ship

lol at bama being the best team in the nation after LSU beat them in their house. Idiot.

DMX7
11-06-2011, 02:32 PM
IF LSU vs. Bama is the BCS title game, I wouldn't be watching.

johngateswhiteley
11-06-2011, 02:40 PM

I'll watch, but only cause its the title game. In essence, I agree. It would be far less than ideal.

I want anyone against LSU, except Alabama. In fact, the clamor for this absurdity seems to happen every year... anyone remember ohio state vs. michigan a few years back? ohio state lost in the title game and michigan got piss-pounded by USC in the Rose Bowl. It was laughable.

...everyone gets in a tizzy, yet the issues seem to work themselves out quite nicely by year end.

Sisk
11-06-2011, 02:42 PM

Yes you would.

DesignatedT
11-06-2011, 02:54 PM
LSU and Bama are the two best teams in the nation. Hands down.

BRHornet45
11-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Oregon shall beat Stanford and Chokelahoma will beat Okie State.

Who would dare put Boise State or any other 1 loss team over Alabama in the title game, when Bama is still the best team in the nation.

WE're gonna get revenge for that fluke horseshit of a loss to that shitty swamprat team.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4qbg4.jpg

DMX7
11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Yes you would.

No, I actually wouldn't. I didn't even watch all of last night's game. It was a snoozer.

Ghazi
11-07-2011, 02:24 AM
#3 in BCS...

cmon Chokelahoma.

Oregon/Notre Dame..

cmon

BRHornet45
11-07-2011, 02:44 AM
ghazi!