PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Consider Adding Brandon Roy To Bench

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 02:38 PM
:lol "The market value will obviously drive Roy down, so there shouldn't be any fretting about the Lakers overspending."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2011/11/brandon-roy-could-provide-value-for-the-lakers.html

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 02:43 PM
omg :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Jesus fucking christ you're a god damn idiot :lmao do you even know how to fucking read you chimp brained retard?? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 02:45 PM
omg :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

"An offseason full of rest could restore Roy to performances such as his Game 3 comeback game against the Dallas Mavericks."

"He'd still carry the right attitude and could provide some scoring punch as a backup shooting guard behind Bryant."

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 02:47 PM
With a $91-million payroll full of long-term contracts and likely increased luxury taxes, the Lakers can't overspend anyway. Even if the Lakers secure Roy to a minimum deal, however, they'd need to temper their expectations on what value Roy would actually serve.

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Jesus fucking christ you're a god damn idiot :lmao do you even know how to fucking read you chimp brained retard?? :lmao

all i know is that he will be a nice replacement to Luke....hey don't get butthurt because the Spurs are an after thought on the shit trails

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 02:51 PM
doesn't negate anything I've posted...that will happen by default with any player...:lol

Jodelo
11-06-2011, 03:06 PM
You are a faggot!

Jodelo
11-06-2011, 03:06 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/leelee_1_photo/attention-whore.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 03:15 PM
You are a faggot!

hey..I give it to you just like i get homie...don't be mad go head and smoke that shit...:hat

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 03:23 PM
doesn't negate anything I've posted...that will happen by default with any player...:lol

Considering it's a Laker blog proposing the idea and the Lakers have never said anything even remotely close to your stupid ass thread title, yeah it does dumbfuck :lmao

Scrub
11-06-2011, 03:24 PM

Amen bro :lol

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Also if you think Roy is gonna come for the minimum you are FUCKING RETARDED AND NEED TO KILL YOURSELF, like, asap.

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Also if you think Roy is gonna come for the minimum you are FUCKING RETARDED AND NEED TO KILL YOURSELF, like, asap.

You like Roy don't you? :lol

Jodelo
11-06-2011, 03:32 PM
But-but-but Baron Davis will save the Lakers franchise!

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 03:36 PM
But-but-but Baron Davis will save the Lakers franchise!

If we can add Baron as a starter and Roy to the bench for peanuts how pissed would you be...:lol

Remember...Amnesty clause....you bitches better be scared:lol

Jodelo
11-06-2011, 03:55 PM
If we can add Baron as a starter and Roy to the bench for peanuts how pissed would you be...:lol

Yeah, i rarely get sleep thinking about adding Davis and Roy to the Lakers, i´m so scared...

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah, i rarely get sleep thinking about adding Davis and Roy to the Lakers, i´m so scared...

CE0MJk70kZI

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM

You obviously don't realize LA has 91 million dollar pay roll and even cutting Luke they will still be massively over and paying a shitload of luxury tax in the new CBA and can't offer anything besides the minimum...you really think Baron and Roy are coming for the minimum? Fuck you're stupid :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
You obviously don't realize LA has 91 million dollar pay roll and even cutting Luke they will still be massively over and paying a shitload of luxury tax in the new CBA and can't offer anything besides the minimum...you really think Baron and Roy are coming for the minimum? Fuck you're stupid :lol

yes...

oedGm--xaUI rVr-MyRblA4

Leetonidas
11-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Do you also realize that just because they don't play in Los Angeles doesn't mean they can't fly there whenever the fuck they want with their millions of dollars? lol Roy plays in Portland which is a few hours from Cali and Davis played with the Clipshow and was a fatass lazy injured fatfuck.

You're not getting Roy, even if he is a shell of his former self and is cut, get it through your simian skull

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Kool can't read.

Spur_Fanatic
11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Koolaid has no idea of cap management... yet I had no idea he coudn't even read...

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Do you also realize that just because they don't play in Los Angeles doesn't mean they can't fly there whenever the fuck they want with their millions of dollars? lol Roy plays in Portland which is a few hours from Cali and Davis played with the Clipshow and was a fatass lazy injured fatfuck.

You're not getting Roy, even if he is a shell of his former self and is cut, get it through your simian skull

I like Roy as much as you do...:lol but deal with it bro...It's highly likely he'll be in a Laker uni when play resumes...

what are the spurs gonna do then

pass1st
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM
OPs mind -

Starting:

Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Dwight Howard
Pau Gasol
Lebron James

Bench:
Deron Williams
Brandon Roy
Andrew Bynum
Chris Bosh
Carmelo Anthony

ChumpDumper
11-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I like Roy as much as you do...:lol but deal with it bro...It's highly likely he'll be in a Laker uni when play resumes...

what are the spurs gonna do thenThere is nothing suggesting the Lakers are considering Roy.

Koolaid_Man
11-06-2011, 07:51 PM
OPs mind -

Starting:

Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Dwight Howard
Pau Gasol
Lebron James

Bench:
Deron Williams
Brandon Roy
Andrew Bynum
Chris Bosh
Carmelo Anthony

Hey asspass...

I'm a field negro...I love myself :toast

hGg0QagxAcw

Nathan89
11-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Why put him on the bench when he can start? Just put your shit bag on the bench,IMHO.

pass1st
11-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey asspass...

I'm a field negro...I love myself :toast

hGg0QagxAcw

Honestly, you seem pretty white washed. Maybe you have some sort of identity crisis.