PDA

View Full Version : LMAO a&m

stretch
11-06-2011, 11:25 PM
lol doing shittier than UT

Sisk
11-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Yeah, it's pretty fucking terrible. Sherman needs to be gone after this season.

Sisk
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Christine Michael tore his ACL vs OU. Fuck.

stretch
11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
that sucks

coyotes_geek
11-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Christine Michael tore his ACL vs OU. Fuck.

And a disappointment of a season gets even worse..........

stretch
11-07-2011, 02:52 PM
and it goes downhill from here in the SEC

Blake
11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
2012 Thanksgiving.

Like a reflex, Aggies will unconciously wear their maroon sweaters and corsages, turn on their TVs like they have the last 50 years.

To their collective horrors, it finally sinks in that in their efforts to get the fuck away from UT, they have given up their annual holiday spot to Texas Tech.

lmfao stupid aggys

Sisk
11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
2012 Thanksgiving.

Like a reflex, Aggies will unconciously wear their maroon sweaters and corsages, turn on their TVs like they have the last 50 years.

To their collective horrors, it finally sinks in that in their efforts to get the fuck away from UT, they have given up their annual holiday spot to Texas Tech.

lmfao stupid aggys

Who says we won't play a Thanksgiving game? We could end up playing LSU or Florida on Thanksgiving for all we know. Lots of signs pointing to us playing Florida every year as our cross division rival.

Tech vs. Texas

Texas A&M vs. Florida/LSU

Guess which one would get better ratings and be on a better network.

Blake
11-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Who says we won't play a Thanksgiving game? We could end up playing LSU or Florida on Thanksgiving for all we know. Lots of signs pointing to us playing Florida every year as our cross division rival.

Tech vs. Texas

Texas A&M vs. Florida/LSU

lllllllllllllllllllmfao.

you're dreaming if you think A&M and Florida will become permanent cross division rivals.

If Mizzou goes to the east side, which it probably will, that is who you will get.

Stupid Aggy.

pkbpkb81
11-07-2011, 04:11 PM
lol at Blake owning sisk over and over

Sisk
11-07-2011, 07:30 PM
lllllllllllllllllllmfao.

you're dreaming if you think A&M and Florida will become permanent cross division rivals.

If Mizzou goes to the east side, which it probably will, that is who you will get.

Stupid Aggy.

Arkansas and Missouri are geographic rivals. There's been plenty of discussion of the Florida rivalry happening. Trivia question: which university president was at our SEC event?

lol at Blake owning sisk over and over

lol at being rejected by the PAC

Blake
11-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Arkansas and Missouri are geographic rivals. There's been plenty of discussion of the Florida rivalry happening.

geography? no wonder it makes sense for aggy to have Florida as a cross rival.

Trivia question: which university president was at our SEC event?

Two part answer:

1. Dr. Bernie Machen, President of the SEC Presidents and Chancellors and president of the University of Florida.
He was also in Columbia this weekend welcoming Missouri at their SEC event.

2. stupid aggy

Sisk
11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm aware. Are you also aware that Byrne and Machen have been friends for quite some time? Florida and Texas A&M are also very similar universities.

Did I say anything about Florida and us being geographic rivals?

Stupid blake.

Blake
11-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm aware. Are you also aware that Byrne and Machen have been friends for quite some time?

:lmao

Florida and Texas A&M are also very similar universities.

:lmao:lmao

Did I say anything about Florida and us being geographic rivals?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

stupid aggy shipping out the goods

pkbpkb81
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Arkansas and Missouri are geographic rivals. There's been plenty of discussion of the Florida rivalry happening. Trivia question: which university president was at our SEC event?

lol at being rejected by the PAC

lol giving up 28 points in less than a quarter
lol not winning in the b12
lol getting ass raped in the sec

Sisk
11-08-2011, 01:36 PM
lol giving up 28 points in less than a quarter
lol not winning in the b12
lol getting ass raped in the sec

You got rejected. Tried to play bold like OU was a valuable asset, and got turned down. Embarrassing.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://tucsoncitizen.com/mattminkusshow/files/2011/01/sec.jpg&sa=X&ei=kXa5TrHrN8WEsgK7_p3bCA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEoX5rSuIV_rUa0nY3-WBnMtQpNGQ

leemajors
11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
OU isn't a valuable asset to a conference?

Sisk
11-08-2011, 01:55 PM
OU isn't a valuable asset to a conference?

Ask the PAC and B1G.

djohn2oo8
11-08-2011, 01:59 PM
You got rejected. Tried to play bold like OU was a valuable asset, and got turned down. Embarrassing.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://tucsoncitizen.com/mattminkusshow/files/2011/01/sec.jpg&sa=X&ei=kXa5TrHrN8WEsgK7_p3bCA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEoX5rSuIV_rUa0nY3-WBnMtQpNGQ

lol getting shit on by the big 12 and sec

leemajors
11-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Ask the PAC and B1G.

I doubt they said anything of the sort, but if it makes you feel better...

djohn2oo8
11-08-2011, 02:15 PM
"But the recruits will flock to A&M because we're going to the SEC" LMAO

Blake
11-08-2011, 02:33 PM

the SEC only wants A&M (and Mizzou) for TV sets.

How great is it for teams like Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, etc to have thousands of Texan viewers/possible recruits watch as they beat down the aggys year after year after year.

A&M will get fucked on the field and fucked over in the recruiting wars.

The good news is that at least the SEC will leave some extra cash on the nightstand for you.

Sisk
11-08-2011, 03:05 PM
I doubt they said anything of the sort, but if it makes you feel better...

actions > words

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2011, 03:09 PM
again, the amount of venom being thrown around in this thread is telling, albeit not surprising.

...not sure why so many feel it necessary to assume, with great matter of fact, that A&M will fail in the SEC. Maybe.. probably not.

DesignatedT
11-08-2011, 03:14 PM
lol big12

SEC vs. Big 12:

NOTES:

+The closest match-up between the Big 12 and the SEC is in Equestrian.
+Even though West Virginia does not show up on ANY of the lists below, that is not because I forgot them or missed them; it is because they are that irrelevant as an Athletic Department.

----------------------------------------------

BASKETBALL 2011-2012 Pre-season Polls:

SEC
2 Kentucky
7 Vanderbilt
8 Florida
19 Alabama
20 Texas A&M
25 Missouri
Big 12ish
12 Baylor
13 Kansas
----------------------------------------------

BASEBALL Final 2011 Polls:

SEC
1. South Carolina
2. Florida
4. Vanderbilt
8. Texas A&M
15. Mississippi St.
29. Arkansas
Big 12ish
7. Texas
17. Texas Christian
----------------------------------

WOMENS Basketball 2011-2012 Pre-season Polls:

SEC
3 Tennessee
6 Texas A&M
13 Georgia
18 Kentucky
21 LSU
Big 12ish
1 Baylor
15 Oklahoma
24 Texas

FOOTBALL BCS top 30 (as of 11/7/11)

SEC
1 LSU
2 Alabama
8 Arkansas
13 South Carolina
15 Georgia
20 Auburn
26 Texas A&M
Big 12ish
2 OSU
6 Oklahoma
14 Kansas State
16 Texas
25 Baylor
27 TCU

Men's Golf (9/23/2011)

SEC
3 Alabama
6 Texas A&M
7 Florida
9 Auburn
10 Arkansas
15 Georgia
17 Louisiana State
Big 12ish
2 Oklahoma State
5 Texas
23 Texas Tech
25 Oklahoma

Women's Golf (5/4/11)
SEC
3 Alabama
8 LSU
10 Arkansas
12 Tennessee
13 Auburn
15 Georgia
22 Vanderbilt
24 Florida
Big 12ish
T-19 Iowa State
T-19 Texas

Men's Tennis (6/8/11)

SEC
4 Tennessee
5 Georgia
8 Kentucky
9 Florida
10 Texas A&M
19 Auburn
20 Mississippi State
Big 12ish
6 Baylor
16 Texas
21 Texas Tech
22 Oklahoma

Women's Tennis (6/8/11)

SEC
1 Florida
8 Georgia
16 Vanderbilt
17 Tennessee
22 Arkansas
Big 12ish
6 Baylor
23 Texas
24 Oklahoma

Men's Outdoor Track (2011 Final)

SEC
1 Texas A&M
3 Florida
4 LSU
T-10 Arkansas
19 Mississippi
T-20 Mississippi State
T-25 Alabama
Big 12ish
9 Texas Tech
T-12 Texas
17 Kansas State
18 Kansas
T-20 Oklahoma

Women's Outdoor Track (2011 Final)

SEC
1 Texas A&M
3 LSU
T-11 Tennessee
T-11 Villanova
T-14 Auburn
T-14 Arkansas
Big 12ish
4 Oklahoma
T-8 Texas
13 Kansas State
T-23 Kansas

Softball (2011 Final)

SEC
2 Florida
3 Alabama
4 Missouri
6 Georgia
13 Tennessee
14 Texas A&M
17 Kentucky
24 LSU
28 Auburn
Big 12ish
7 Texas
9 Baylor
10 Oklahoma
15 Oklahoma State

Equestrian (2011 Final)

Western
SEC
1. Texas A&M
3. Auburn
4. Georgia
5. South Carolina
Big 12ish
2. Oklahoma State
6. Texas Christian
7. Kansas State
8. Baylor

Hunt Seat:
SEC
1. Auburn
2. Georgia
5. Texas A&M
6. South Carolina
Big12 ish
3. Baylor
4. Oklahoma State
8. Kansas State
9. Texas Christian

Men's Swimming (2011 Final)

SEC
3 Auburn
5 Florida
9 Tennessee
13 Georgia
17 Texas A&M
20 Louisiana State
21 Alabama
t-25 South Carolina
Big 12ISH
4 Texas

Women's Swimming (2011 Final)

SEC
1 Georgia
4 Auburn
t-7 Texas A&M
t-7 Florida
9 Tennessee
18 Louisiana State
24 Arkansas
Big12ish
6 Texas

Blake
11-08-2011, 03:42 PM
lol big12

lol A&M is in the big 12 for upcoming basketball season and most/all that other stuff.

lol equestrian

Blake
11-08-2011, 03:46 PM
again, the amount of venom being thrown around in this thread is telling

what is it telling you

...not sure why so many feel it necessary to assume, with great matter of fact, that A&M will fail in the SEC. Maybe.. probably not.

because A&M has been failing against the easier Big 12 and has been on a huge losing streak vs SEC teams.

I think the odds are extremely high they will get taken to the woodshed by the jethros and deliverances in the SEC.

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM
what is it telling you

because A&M has been failing against the easier Big 12 and has been on a huge losing streak vs SEC teams.

I think the odds are extremely high they will get taken to the woodshed by the jethros and deliverances in the SEC.

There is a certain amount of insecurity and jealousy tagged with A&M headed to the SEC. 'Heaven forbid the Aggies try and better themselves, by leaving our beloved conference' ...it screams. When you leave something in an effort, for what you think is a better situation, those you left behind tend to take it personal and or point out the possible/hopeful failures to ensue. This is undeniable. Most hope we fail, please do not waste your breath suggesting otherwise.

As for what will happen in the SEC, you got me. I tend to think the move forces A&M to spend the necessary resources and time, to be competitive. Resources are plenty, again, please do not try and argue otherwise (A&M is in zero financial trouble).

Considering this, sure A&M might struggle for a bit, but I think they will sort it out smoother than most imagine. At the very least, it will be fun to measure ourselves against the best.. at worst, if we fall short, at least we failed while trying to succeed at the highest level.

A feat, most simply talk about...

djohn2oo8
11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
There is a certain amount of insecurity and jealousy tagged with A&M headed to the SEC. 'Heaven forbid the Aggies try and better themselves, by leaving our beloved conference' ...it screams. When you leave something in an effort, for what you think is a better situation, those you left behind tend to take it personal and or point out the possible/hopeful failures to ensue. This is undeniable. Most hope we fail, please do not waste your breath suggesting otherwise.

As for what will happen in the SEC, you got me. I tend to think the move forces A&M to spend the necessary resources and time, to be competitive. Resources are plenty, again, please do not try and argue otherwise (A&M is in zero financial trouble).

Considering this, sure A&M might struggle for a bit, but I think they will sort it out smoother than most imagine. At the very least, it will be fun to measure ourselves against the best.. at worst, if we fall short, at least we failed while trying to succeed at the highest level.

A feat, most simply talk about...

:lol jealous of A&M
:lol Not even having t-shirt fans
:lol Not having a 300 million $ network
:lol Leaving the conference because of UT
:lol Entire fight song about UT

Blake
11-08-2011, 04:40 PM
There is a certain amount of insecurity and jealousy tagged with A&M headed to the SEC. 'Heaven forbid the Aggies try and better themselves, by leaving our beloved conference' ...it screams.

jealousy from who?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like to personally thank Aggy for letting Tech move into the Thanksgiving Day game against UT.

When you leave something in an effort, for what you think is a better situation, those you left behind tend to take it personal and or point out the possible/hopeful failures to ensue. This is undeniable. Most hope we fail, please do not waste your breath suggesting otherwise.

I hope A&M fails because of the entertainment value arrogant Aggy will surely bring next year to messageboards after getting their asses kicked.

So all this time in the Big 12, A&M was not spending the necessary resources and time to be competitive?

doubtful.

if we fall short, at least we failed while trying to succeed at the highest level.

I think Vanderbilt has that phrase in their fight song.

leemajors
11-08-2011, 06:43 PM
actions > words

OU purple monkey dishwasher SEC lol omg pink flamingo interest?

ThePop
11-08-2011, 06:49 PM
This seems like the right place to post this, considering we are laughing at aggy.

"A former member of the corps of cadets has been raising longhorns. He has been weighting the horns down to make them curve down. He has one that he's been raising since it was a bull calve. It now has huge horns that are curved waaay down. He will be walking it out at half time at the 50 yard line "

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/lk1006/imagejpeg_2.jpg

:lmao not obsessed at all

Sisk
11-08-2011, 06:55 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.snarknewsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/tamu-sec.jpg&sa=X&ei=hMG5Tu_4HM_gsQK9gPGaCA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEGWGp_gUoEyRP8QC2Wn8wYTb8rFw

ChumpDumper
11-08-2011, 07:10 PM
and?

Sisk
11-08-2011, 07:13 PM
The SEC speaks for itself. Texas A&M is in the best conference in the nation, period. And there's nothing any of the Big "12" can do about it.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2011, 07:14 PM
So what?

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2011, 07:59 PM
jealousy from who?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like to personally thank Aggy for letting Tech move into the Thanksgiving Day game against UT.

I hope A&M fails because of the entertainment value arrogant Aggy will surely bring next year to messageboards after getting their asses kicked.

So all this time in the Big 12, A&M was not spending the necessary resources and time to be competitive?

doubtful.

I think Vanderbilt has that phrase in their fight song.

1) yes, jealous

2) i think its cool if tekk plays t.u., would prefer A&M against texas, but it takes 2 to tango

3) i know you hope we fail

4) no A&M has not been, but part of that is the ebbs & flows of CFB.. no team is always great (heck, look at t.u.). However, entering the SEC, and if A&M hopes to play at a high level, there is no time to fuck around like they have been

Blake
11-08-2011, 08:07 PM
1) yes, jealous

2) i think its cool if tekk plays t.u., would prefer A&M against texas, but it takes 2 to tango

3) i know you hope we fail

4) no A&M has not been, but part of that is the ebbs & flows of CFB.. no team is always great (heck, look at t.u.). However, entering the SEC, and if A&M hopes to play at a high level, there is no time to fuck around like they have been

1) not at all jealous

2) I think it's very cool. Thanks for leaving, A&M!

3) On a grand scale, I have nothing but indifference about A&M football. On a messageboard scale, I hope A&M fails as miserably in the SEC as they did in the Big12.

4) bullshit, tbh

Sisk
11-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Come on, johngateswhiteley, it's clear that Blake doesn't care about Texas A&M. He barely ever talks about us.

Bill_Brasky
11-08-2011, 10:39 PM
The SEC speaks for itself. Texas A&M is in the best conference in the nation, period. And there's nothing any of the Big "12" can do about it.

Yeah, and the only way that even matters is if you can WIN your conference. Shit, even your division.

You guys couldn't even win jack shit in the "Bevo 9" or w/e the fuck you wanna call it.

Do you realize how asinine to brag about what conference you're in, especially when you are going to be the punching bag/laughing stock of that conference? I would rather a team I root for be winners of the WAC or MWC every year than get the shit kicked out of them in "the best conference" in CFB and never see better than 7-5.

djohn2oo8
11-08-2011, 10:49 PM

Well that's fresh, already establishing a built in excuse as for why they will continue to suck.

djohn2oo8
11-08-2011, 10:51 PM
And lol thinking that being in the SEC makes you relevant.

Blake
11-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Come on, johngateswhiteley, it's clear that Blake doesn't care about Texas A&M. He barely ever talks about us.

Of course I care.

You just don't get what it is that I care about.

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2011, 11:16 PM

true. further, his arguments involve a very limited perspective, usually his own. against rather the general point.

..but its blake, and he went to tekk.

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2011, 11:20 PM
1)
4) bullshit, tbh

seriously. now, I am not going to sit here and say they have not been trying, they just have not been as efficient nor effective as they could. part of this, as previously stated, is the ups and downs of CFB.

(shrugs...)

romad_20
11-09-2011, 01:01 AM
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/lk1006/imagejpeg_2.jpg

This is pretty gay

leemajors
11-09-2011, 06:22 AM
This is pretty gay

nice that such a young kid is proud of mutilating an animal

jag
11-09-2011, 09:12 AM
"But the recruits will flock to A&M because we're going to the SEC" LMAO

You do know that A&M is ranked 7th in nation in recruiting right now, right?

Blake
11-09-2011, 09:18 AM
seriously. now, I am not going to sit here and say they have not been trying

that's exactly what you did.

typical jgw.

Blake
11-09-2011, 09:22 AM
true. further, his arguments involve a very limited perspective, usually his own. against rather the general point.

..but its blake, and he went to tekk.

your general points are usually obscure to the general reader and when called out on them, you get butthurt and claim it's done because others are jealous of A&M.

..but it's jgw, and he still thinks it's funny to type tekk.

The Reckoning
11-09-2011, 10:50 AM
lol sports before research

Sisk
11-09-2011, 02:19 PM
lol sports before research

Academically, the SEC > B12.

Sisk
11-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Ranking School Conference AAU
# 17 Vanderbilt SEC yes
# 45 Texas Big 12 yes
# 58 Texas A&M SEC yes
# 58 Florida SEC yes
# 62 Georgia SEC
# 75 Alabama SEC
# 75 Baylor Big 12
# 82 Auburn SEC
# 90 Missouri - yes
# 97 Iowa State Big 12 yes
# 101 Tennessee SEC
# 101 Oklahoma Big 12
# 101 Kansas Big 12 yes
# 111 South Carolina SEC
# 124 Kentucky SEC
# 128 LSU SEC
# 132 Arkansas SEC
# 132 Oklahoma State Big 12
# 143 Ole Miss SEC
# 143 Kansas State Big 12
# 157 Miss State SEC
# 160 Texas Tech Big 12

Summary (excluding MU):
Average ranking (SEC): # 96
Average ranking (Big 12): # 107
AAU Members (SEC): 3
AAU Members (Big 12): 3
SEC schools, on average, are ranked in the top 100 academically. (The same cannot be said for the Big 12.)

leemajors
11-09-2011, 02:44 PM
# 17 Vanderbilt SEC yes
# 45 Texas Big 12 yes
# 58 Texas A&M SEC yes
# 58 Florida SEC yes
# 62 Georgia SEC
# 75 Alabama SEC
# 75 Baylor Big 12
# 82 Auburn SEC
# 90 Missouri - yes
# 101 Tennessee SEC
# 101 Oklahoma Big 12
# 101 Kansas Big 12 yes
# 111 South Carolina SEC
# 124 Kentucky SEC
# 128 LSU SEC
# 132 Arkansas SEC
# 143 Ole Miss SEC
# 157 Miss State SEC
# 160 Texas Tech Big 12

Summary (excluding MU):
SEC schools, on average, are ranked in the top 100 academically. (The same cannot be said for the Big 12.)

thanks to Vandy

Blake
11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
# 17 Vanderbilt SEC yes
# 45 Texas Big 12 yes
# 58 Texas A&M SEC yes
# 58 Florida SEC yes
# 62 Georgia SEC
# 75 Alabama SEC
# 75 Baylor Big 12
# 82 Auburn SEC
# 90 Missouri - yes
# 101 Tennessee SEC
# 101 Oklahoma Big 12
# 101 Kansas Big 12 yes
# 111 South Carolina SEC
# 124 Kentucky SEC
# 128 LSU SEC
# 132 Arkansas SEC
# 143 Ole Miss SEC
# 157 Miss State SEC
# 160 Texas Tech Big 12

Summary (excluding MU):

does Vandy get a trophy for being the smartest university in the conference?

Sisk
11-09-2011, 03:37 PM
thanks to Vandy

But I thought the SEC was for shitty academic schools. What happened to that?

DesignatedT
11-09-2011, 03:53 PM
does Vandy get a trophy for being the smartest university in the conference?

The same trophy you get for being the shittiest in the big12.

leemajors
11-09-2011, 04:18 PM
But I thought the SEC was for shitty academic schools. What happened to that?

I said nothing of the sort

Blake
11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
The same trophy you get for being the shittiest in the big12.

so there are no awards for academics, yet you aggys love to bring up the fact that you are joining a smarter conference for some reason.

....and an only slightly overall smarter conference at that.

.....stupid aggys.

DesignatedT
11-09-2011, 04:50 PM
so there are no awards for academics, yet you aggys love to bring up the fact that you are joining a smarter conference for some reason.

....and an only slightly overall smarter conference at that.

.....stupid aggys.

An Aggie didn't bring up academics.... The Reckoning did. Nice try though.

Lol tech ranked 160

stupid tech/blake.... literally,

Sisk
11-09-2011, 06:32 PM
I said nothing of the sort

You're right, that was the Reckoning. My fault.

The Reckoning
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM
lol UT over aggie academically

reading skillz....i said research, so no i did not say that.

personally im worried about how aggie's gesture of in-state autonomy will impact its relationship with texas schools in the long run. most likely my worries aren't warranted, and if not, good luck to the farmers.

johngateswhiteley
11-09-2011, 09:07 PM
your general points are usually obscure to the general reader and when called out on them, you get butthurt and claim it's done because others are jealous of A&M.

..but it's jgw, and he still thinks it's funny to type tekk.

ha.. or, I have never done that.

Blake
11-09-2011, 09:47 PM
An Aggie didn't bring up academics.... The Reckoning did.

reading skillz....i said research, so no i did not say that.

aggy keeps delivering the stupids

so good.....:lmao:lmao

Blake
11-09-2011, 09:48 PM
ha.. or, I have never done that.

type tekk? of course you have.

it must be just as hilarious to you the 100th time as it was the 1st.

DesignatedT
11-09-2011, 10:28 PM
and what exactly did you mean when you said research? :lmao nice cover up after getting shit on with facts about conference academics.

lol tech student even in this conversation.

Blake
11-09-2011, 10:43 PM
lol tech grad kicking sand in aggy's face on a routine basis

DesignatedT
11-09-2011, 11:12 PM
lol tech grad

lol

Blake
11-09-2011, 11:14 PM
lol tech grad kicking sand in aggy's face on a routine basis

lol

The Reckoning
11-09-2011, 11:30 PM
and what exactly did you mean when you said research? :lmao nice cover up after getting shit on with facts about conference academics.

lol tech student even in this conversation.

shit on? i never posted statistics showing my school to be subpar to the one's who i'm responding to.

i obviously typed research. i know you can grow corn and stuff, but how about a little papyrus every now and then?

i even editted my response to explain why. need more reading skillz. im concerned about how this might affect in-state school partnerships and funding (public and private) for research.

by the way, i'm pleasantly surprised by the research you carried out...but not surprised that you addressed the wrong topic.

hence, lol sports before research.

Jamtas#2
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
# 17 Vanderbilt SEC yes
# 45 Texas Big 12 yes
# 58 Texas A&M SEC yes
# 58 Florida SEC yes
# 62 Georgia SEC
# 75 Alabama SEC
# 75 Baylor Big 12
# 82 Auburn SEC
# 90 Missouri - yes
# 101 Tennessee SEC
# 101 Oklahoma Big 12
# 101 Kansas Big 12 yes
# 111 South Carolina SEC
# 124 Kentucky SEC
# 128 LSU SEC
# 132 Arkansas SEC
# 143 Ole Miss SEC
# 157 Miss State SEC
# 160 Texas Tech Big 12

Summary (excluding MU):

since you are counting A&M in the SEC for this, what does adding TCU to the Big12 do to the rankings?

DesignatedT
11-10-2011, 05:51 PM
TCU is Ranked 97 and is not apart of the AAU.

Blake
11-11-2011, 03:43 PM
TCU is Ranked 97 and is not apart of the AAU.

So academically they would fit in just fine with the SEC.

Sisk
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
So academically they would fit in just fine with the SEC.

You're an idiot.

djohn2oo8
11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
You're an idiot.

Official response of the SEC

Sisk
11-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Official response of the SEC

Official response to someone who went to Tech.

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Official response to someone who went to Tech.

:lol

Halberto
11-12-2011, 07:55 AM
God, can't believe that Aggy went to all that trouble to point the horns down. Aggies are so obsessed... Friday I drove through college station and a commercial came on just for anti-UT clothing.

lol Rick Perry

Blake
11-12-2011, 11:35 AM
You're an idiot.

Simply a butthurt response.

We all know how stupid you are.

johngateswhiteley
11-12-2011, 01:59 PM
God, can't believe that Aggy went to all that trouble to point the horns down. Aggies are so obsessed... Friday I drove through college station and a commercial came on just for anti-UT clothing.

lol Rick Perry

it is pretty sad, but.. both sides are obsessed and to argue otherwise is to ignore the facts.

benefactor
11-19-2011, 02:12 PM
lol best player turning on them

Where Andrew goes following his days at Ozen isn't certain. He'd love to follow his brother to A&M. But he said Christine has other visions for his future.
"I want to go to A&M," Andrew said. "It would be cool but he wants me to be in a better place than him. Like he wants me to be at LSU or something like that."
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Ozen-s-Michael-quiet-like-his-brother-Christine-2275239.php

:lol

DesignatedT
11-19-2011, 02:14 PM
lol gunna get your ass beat thanksgiving night.

benefactor
11-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Because Aggie has been the picture of consistency, right? Much easier to say now that Whitaker is out for the season tbh.

DesignatedT
11-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Umm were without Christine Michael and early reports coming out of todays game is that Cyrus Gray could be out as well (not confirmed yet).

No excuses.

shyne
11-19-2011, 05:23 PM
What happened to gray?

DesignatedT
11-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Rumors going around about a broken collarbone but nothing has come out yet. I hope it's nothing serious. He left in the 2nd quarter and didn't return today but came back on the sidelines without a sling or anything.

Sisk
11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Any of you hardcore sips going to be at the game?

benefactor
11-19-2011, 06:46 PM
I'd love to come...but funds are limited. I'm going to the Caribbean just after the first of the year.

Sisk
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, tickets aren't cheap to this game.

johngateswhiteley
11-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Yeah, tickets aren't cheap to this game.

My parents and their friends are going, meaning my sister and I do not yet have tickets..

Seems the best method is to try and purchase outside Kyle right before kickoff. I am hoping for decent seats @ $150-200 each. Course, people on stubhub and craigslist have lost their mind, should be a lot cheaper 1 hr from kickoff.

ThePop
11-20-2011, 12:21 AM
lol gunna get your ass beat thanksgiving night.

All of a sudden this seems very likely.

DesignatedT
11-20-2011, 01:03 AM
All of a sudden this seems very likely.

I think it will be a good game. You have the better defense and we have the better offense although the real weakness in our defense is our pass D and you guys don't seem to have anyone who can throw the ball. Our run D is solid although you guys will still get yardage.

I'm sure Harsin has a bag of tricks up his sleeve.

johngateswhiteley
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I think it will be a good game. You have the better defense and we have the better offense although the real weakness in our defense is our pass D and you guys don't seem to have anyone who can throw the ball. Our run D is solid although you guys will still get yardage.

I'm sure Harsin has a bag of tricks up his sleeve.

it does appear a bad match up for t.u. as they seem unable to take advantage of our weaknesses.. BUT, i have seen this dance before. could be real close, though on paper A&M should win by 3 touchdowns; the game is to be played and it has 2 halves.

leemajors
11-20-2011, 11:56 AM
i think mccoy/ash is the worst passing tandem i have seen in some time.

johngateswhiteley
11-20-2011, 12:10 PM
i think mccoy/ash is the worst passing tandem i have seen in some time.

I think you might be right.. I am not sure there is much for t.u. fan to be excited about, even next year. Looks like 6-6 or 7-5 this year and similar the next.

...course, what I have seen from Showers at QB, makes me nauseous.

leemajors
11-20-2011, 12:20 PM
I think you might be right.. I am not sure there is much for t.u. fan to be excited about, even next year. Looks like 6-6 or 7-5 this year and similar the next.

...course, what I have seen from Showers at QB, makes me nauseous.

hopefully brewer will be better than gilbert. or at least be able to get the ball somewhere near the receiver's hands

johngateswhiteley
11-20-2011, 01:18 PM
hopefully brewer will be better than gilbert. or at least be able to get the ball somewhere near the receiver's hands

I do not even recall Showers attempting a pass this year! Absurd given we have had a dew blowouts and therefore plenty of opportunity.

*check that, just looked it up and he is 4 out of 5, with nothing since Idaho game.