PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Urged to Abandon Air Conditioning in Stadiums

scott
11-08-2011, 10:04 AM
And the Architects are saying everyone can rely on comfortable 86 degree temps for the night games. Hoooooray!

"Fan expectations need to be more relaxed," said spokesman for the lead architect.

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/7207025/2022-world-cup-architects-telling-qatar-ditch-ac-stadiums

:lol butthurt

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 10:24 AM
:lmao This is going to be the worst World Cup ever. Just hurry up and give it to someone else please. By someone else I mean us.

lefty
11-08-2011, 10:44 AM
:lmao This is going to be the worst World Cup ever. Just hurry up and give it to someone else please. By someone else I mean us.
I was scorching hot in Mexico 86, and the tournament was great

Butthurt Yankee :lol

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 10:51 AM
I was scorching hot in Mexico 86, and the tournament was great

Butthurt Yankee :lol

LOL Thinking Mexico and Qatar are the same temp. If it was scorching hot in Mexico you have no idea what Qatar is going to be like then since its abotu 25-30 degrees hotter in the summer.

:lol Clueless Algerian

lefty
11-08-2011, 11:08 AM
LOL Thinking Mexico and Qatar are the same temp. If it was scorching hot in Mexico you have no idea what Qatar is going to be like then since its abotu 25-30 degrees hotter in the summer.

:lol Clueless Algerian
Real men can play in Qatar

THey do have soccer leagues in that region, don't they? (yeah, at a shitty level, but still)

Whiney pussies

The_Worlds_finest
11-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Qatar could be an awesome world class venue for the wc. The small size of the country could make it a paradise for soccer during the world cup....but thats the only pro compared to the cons of.....

blistering heat
no booze
no pda
no shorts for women....or men
no tattoos
no hookers.

ElNono
11-08-2011, 12:01 PM

THey do have soccer leagues in that region, don't they? (yeah, at a shitty level, but still)

Whiney pussies

Messi wears a heavy jersey, it's not fair... :cry :cry :cry

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 12:02 PM
messi wears a heavy jersey, it's not fair... :cry :cry :cry

rofl

scott
11-08-2011, 12:03 PM

Whiney pussies

lol the resident Algerian loving this because he things it'll give his team a chance to finally be relevent.

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:20 PM
lol the resident Algerian loving this because he things it'll give his team a chance to finally be relevent.
That doesnt make sense at all :lmao

How so? :lol

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 12:21 PM
That doesnt make sense at all :lmao

How so? :lol

You've been in Canada so long you forgot its hot in Algeria. But I agree it doesn't make sense. They could play the game in an oven and Algeria would still suck. :toast

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:22 PM
You've been in Canada so long you forgot its hot in Algeria.
Most of our players are playing in European leagues, so ... I dont think they will have an edge regarding the weather

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Most of our players are bad, so ... I dont think they will have an edge no matter what

I agree.

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:25 PM
I agree.
As an expert in unfunny posts, I approve of your post

sonic21
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Most of our players are playing in European leagues, so ... I dont think they will have an edge regarding the weather

lol algeria
lol not even qualified for the African Cup.

:stirpot:

scott
11-08-2011, 12:33 PM
lol algeria
lol all your good players going to play for France

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
lol algeria
lol not even qualified for the African Cup.

:stirpot:
Hey Egypt and Cameroon are not qualified either

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
lol algeria
lol all your good players going to play for France
lol France needing an Algerian player to win the WC

Actually, Ryad Boudebouz is one of the very best L1 players and he is not playing for France
ANd Algeria wasnt his plan B, he wanted to wear green grom the get go

Feghouli has earned a starting spot with Valencia this season (3rd of la Liga); France thought he wasnt good enough for them, so he joined us; big mistake :lol

MannyIsGod
11-08-2011, 12:38 PM
lol US
lol your one good player going to play for Italy.

FU Rossi

:(

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
lol US
lol your one good player going to play for Italy.

FU Rossi

:(
Rossi is good

Too bad he cant play for you guys :(

sonic21
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM
lol France needing an Algerian player to win the WC

lol again with this nonsense

lefty
11-08-2011, 12:50 PM
lol again with this nonsense
Well .... :lol

ElNono
11-08-2011, 03:40 PM
:lol Algeria
:lol Qatar
:lol FIFA
:lol mafia money
:lol next 8 world cups in Saudi Arabia

lefty
11-08-2011, 04:03 PM
:lol Algeria
:lol Qatar
:lol FIFA
:lol mafia money
:lol next 8 world cups in Saudi Arabia
USA :lol
Mad they didnt the WC :lol
Mad an Arab country got the WC instead of them :lol
Totally humiliated across the world :lol

DAF86
11-08-2011, 05:24 PM
There have been FIFA organized tournaments in Qatar before and nobody complained, why is it a problem now?

Sense
11-08-2011, 05:43 PM
There have been FIFA organized tournaments in Qatar before and nobody complained, why is it a problem now?

It's a problem because "THE U.S. SHOULD'VE WON WHAT A JOKE" :rolleyes

ElNono
11-08-2011, 07:41 PM

Because fat americans are heading there in droves to spend their dollars, and you better have an air conditioner ready. :lol

lefty
11-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Because fat americans are heading there in droves to spend their dollars, and you better have an air conditioner ready. :lol

Sweating is good for losing toxins

And to melt that McDo fat

Venti Quattro
11-08-2011, 11:23 PM
It's going to be Barca vs the world sponsored by the Qatar Foundation. :tu

Heavier jerseys for Barcemidgets :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Phenomanul
11-09-2011, 10:22 AM
So a country that basically built it's entire wealth on the strength of the energy market is complaining about the feasibility and the high energy costs that will be required to make good on their bid claims? Ironic.

Seriously, if they wish to discontinue the use of the A/C systems after the tournament is over... they have every right to do so... One month of high A/C costs? Welcome to the energy budgeting "crisis" the rest of us face each day... take some of your own medicine...

Or since there is a precedent, FIFA should just go ahead and reward the tournament to either the U.S. or Australia (just like when they stripped Columbia of the 1986 WC...)