PDA

View Full Version : This Lockout Is Clearly About Racial Politics

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2011, 03:36 AM
damit I don't know why it took me so long to figure this one out....the reason most fans across the country are in favor of the NBA owners is because of race. Go back and look at the NFL lockout of it's players. Most people were in favor of the players at the time because of NFL diversity. You could relate more to the white players on the team. Since the NBA is 80-90% black relatively speaking the "majority" cannot identify with the players in this case.

I was viewing another site for some good trolling material :lol when I stumbled across this statement to validate my views:

Stern you're forgetting that you're dealing with a bunch of irrational entitled brats and thugs. So Good luck getting these morons to accept it. White hatred and jealousy for successful blacks is rearing it's ugly head :toast

Kool message to the players at this point...Let's go EEOC or Nuclear on the owners and let Obama's Pro Union judges rule in favor of the players through the decertification process. For as bad as I want the Lakers to ring again immediately I'd rather see ALL the players treated with the respect they deserve fuck all the small market owners, the owner friendly media and their allies. :toast

ChumpDumper
11-09-2011, 04:11 AM
MJ is black.

Fail.