PDA

View Full Version : Lockout is over!

skut_farkus
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
You heard it here first. My sources tell me its a done deal get ready for some ball!

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 05:26 PM
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/305-temptation-do-you-really-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-your-life-wondering.jpg

TimmehC
11-10-2011, 05:29 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/juydqo.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I fuckin hope you are wrong...

I want this whole season to be cancelled....until Stern is gone...

pass1st
11-10-2011, 05:39 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2056823/David-Stern_large.jpg

I. Hustle
11-10-2011, 05:40 PM
U r stupid then

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Wilbon just said there is no deal on PTI.
He basically said your sources are false. What was surprising to me was that he actually menti (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18745)oned you Skut.

silverblk mystix
11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Not any more stupid than getting jerked around by a bunch of spoiled ungrateful millionaires and billionaires...

and then still ready to jump right in and continue your fan support as soon as they decide they are ready to continue the season....

Stupid Morons if you are ready to support these assholes at the drop of a hat.

skut_farkus
11-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Fucking wilbon better be beating around the bush. Ive been pretty happy these last 30 mins and hopefully not for nothing!

lefty
11-10-2011, 05:56 PM
I fuckin hope you are wrong...

I want this whole season to be cancelled....until Stern is gone...

This

djohn2oo8
11-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Dave Checketts: "I think they're going to get their facts straight. It could happen as soon as tonight, but it's going to happen." about 12 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/dailythunder/statuses/134763502941372416)

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1dLWijdTq

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-10-2011, 06:21 PM
How many babies have you killed whacking to the sluts in your sig djohn?

djohn2oo8
11-10-2011, 06:24 PM
How many babies have you killed whacking to the sluts in your sig djohn?

Somewhere close to 2.2 million, 2.3 if I wanted to round up.

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Sons this better be false. Cancel the damn season already! Greed is the root of all evil

silverblk mystix
11-10-2011, 06:46 PM
sons this better be false. Cancel the damn season already! Greed is the root of all evil

a-fuckin-men!

Kyle Orton
11-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Lol Asian faggot

I. Hustle
11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Yeah because cancelling the season means Stern is gone.

pass1st
11-10-2011, 07:18 PM
If stern is gone, who will we blame when the refs bail teams out?

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
If stern is gone, who will we blame when the refs bail teams out?

Kobe,
I will blame Kobe

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 07:35 PM
"But dawg I been had deserving $20 million every year instead of $18 million. I ain't worried bout those ticket reps and other team empolyees making 35k a year wanting 45k a year. I gots to get paid u know?" - NBA Players

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 07:39 PM
"But dawg I been had deserving $20 million every year instead of $18 million. I ain't worried bout those ticket reps and other team empolyees making 35k a year wanting 45k a year. I gots to get paid u know?" - NBA Players

Nobody is buying season tickets to see ticket reps and other team employees.

pass1st
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM

Real talk, son: Would these NBA players be complaining if they knew how to spend less than 10 million a year?

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Without the owners investing billions of dollars the NBA wouldn't even exist.
Without the thousands of team employees the NBA wouldn't be able to operate

Its the NBA owners who are paying the team employees (usually around 100 per team)
Its the NBA owners who have invested money
Its the NBA players who have invested nothing, yet are blessed to have a platform to play on and be rewarded ridiculous salaries.

So yea. The owners deserve the bigger piece of the pie. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously doesn't understand how business works. The NBA players have long been compensated more than enough money.

DMC
11-10-2011, 07:51 PM
I just want to see NBA games. I don't give a fuck what you pretentious faggots think.

NRHector
11-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I just want to see NBA games. I don't give a fuck what you pretentious faggots think.

:wow

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Without the owners investing billions of dollars the NBA wouldn't even exist.
Without the thousands of team employees the NBA wouldn't be able to operate

Its the NBA owners who are paying the team employees (usually around 100 per team)
Its the NBA owners who have invested money
Its the NBA players who have invested nothing, yet are blessed to have a platform to play on and be rewarded ridiculous salaries.

So yea. The owners deserve the bigger piece of the pie. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously doesn't understand how business works. The NBA players have long been compensated more than enough money.

I don't believe anyone disagrees with anything you said. The problem is, its the owners who paying these players these ridiculous contracts. Yet, the owners are claiming they are losing money in the process. Now, the owners want to cut revenue sharing from the players because of the ridiculous contracts the owners gave the players in the first place. If the owners truly want to solve their "financial problems" they are claiming, then stop giving players ridiculous contracts, contract or relocate the teams that are losing money, and rid themselves of the WNBA

DMC
11-10-2011, 08:03 PM
For you who want the season canceled, show courage of conviction and stop fucking posting here. Just like that your season is canceled. Don't watch games if they occur, again, your season is canceled. Sticking around and lamenting over it really screams out "hypocritical drama queen" if you really want the season canceled.

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
For you who want the season canceled, show courage of conviction and stop fucking posting here. Just like that your season is canceled. Don't watch games if they occur, again, your season is canceled. Sticking around and lamenting over it really screams out "hypocritical drama queen" if you really want the season canceled.

:toast

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Well son its like that in almost all pro sports unfortunately. The NBA's biggest problem isn't even a money issue. Its the players themselves. Its hard for most of America to get behing the "thug life" mentality shown by a large percentage of NBA players now days.

I believe what also hurts the NBA is the obvious lack of effort and desire to play shown by players during the regular season. Chris Paul is a good example of this. Why should a fan pay $100 for a ticket midway thru the season whenever a good percentage of the players on all teams aren't giving 100%? The NFL is about the only league that somewhat has it right and if the NBA followed their lead then they may be able to prevent the lack of effort from happening. A player signs a 6 year, $75 million contract but only $30 million of it is guaranteed. The rest must be earned thru performance incentives, etc. Then I guarantee you we would start seeing better quality basketball during the regular season instead of just "when it counts".

Giuseppe
11-10-2011, 08:12 PM
I can tell ya right now, if they sign it and it's still at 3.5 to 1 on the tax I'll be inconsolable and will just commit ST hari kari/making The Princess put me down like the rabid dog in "To Kill a Mockingbird."

I'm not sitting with you fucking losers who scrimp & penny pinch. No.

JayTheClown
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Well son its like that in almost all pro sports unfortunately. The NBA's biggest problem isn't even a money issue. Its the players themselves. Its hard for most of America to get behing the "thug life" mentality shown by a large percentage of NBA players now days.

I believe what also hurts the NBA is the obvious lack of effort and desire to play shown by players during the regular season. Chris Paul is a good example of this. Why should a fan pay $100 for a ticket midway thru the season whenever a good percentage of the players on all teams aren't giving 100%? The NFL is about the only league that somewhat has it right and if the NBA followed their lead then they may be able to prevent the lack of effort from happening. A player signs a 6 year, $75 million contract but only $30 million of it is guaranteed. The rest must be earned thru performance incentives, etc. Then I guarantee you we would start seeing better quality basketball during the regular season instead of just "when it counts".

i concur

NRHector
11-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I can tell ya right now, if they sign it and it's still at 3.5 to 1 on the tax I'll be inconsolable and will just commit ST hari kari/making The Princess put me down like the rabid dog in "To Kill a Mockingbird."

I'm not sitting with you fucking losers who scrimp & penny pinch. No.

nobody cares :wakeup

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 08:16 PM

LOL how silly, but you get a pass this time cause you mad right now

Son that would be like telling people who disagree with Obama and want him out to stop posting in the political forum until he is out if they "really" want that. Now I understand you just want to see basketball games and you mad right now, but just take a deep breath, hell maybe even go choke your chicken, and I promise life goes on.

NRHector
11-10-2011, 08:19 PM

shit we got Jefferson he doesn't do shit even "when it counts"

GB20
11-10-2011, 09:06 PM

Dr House
11-10-2011, 09:07 PM
yo luva

you got a woody right now?

i need something in my mouth asap

NRHector
11-10-2011, 09:23 PM
You knew that before you resigned him. In fact, I told you he was worthless before you evend got him.well is not like fans have vote on who we want and who don't we want

Jacob1983
11-10-2011, 10:11 PM
I've never understood Stern's statements about wanting to let the small market teams have a chance at being competitive and profitable. He wants to see the Lakers and the Lakers in the Finals every years. His words.

pass1st
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM

Son, what would the NBA be like if it was filled with educated and respectable men who file their own taxes?

Giuseppe
11-10-2011, 11:10 PM
The players rejected it.

DPG21920
11-10-2011, 11:13 PM
No they did not, Seppe.

Giuseppe
11-10-2011, 11:17 PM
"Now, they'll regroup, talk to their player representatives, figure out what to do next and possibly resume negotiations with the league next week."

That's rejecting it.

DPG21920
11-10-2011, 11:19 PM
No, you're wrong, just like you were about the cliff. You are a master of panic and that's not a good thing. Act like you've been there before.

They will take this deal and at least present it with a possibility of being accepted. To date, that is the first time it has happened.

Killakobe81
11-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Mehh, much ado about nothing.

Killakobe81
11-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Until a deal is singed this is all pillow talk ...let me know when the deal is consumated ...

Giuseppe
11-10-2011, 11:24 PM
No, you're wrong, just like you were about the cliff. You are a master of panic and that's not a good thing. Act like you've been there before.

They will take this deal and at least present it with a possibility of being accepted. To date, that is the first time it has happened.

One can read the prose both ways.

DMC
11-10-2011, 11:28 PM
LOL how silly, but you get a pass this time cause you mad right now

Son that would be like telling people who disagree with Obama and want him out to stop posting in the political forum until he is out if they "really" want that. Now I understand you just want to see basketball games and you mad right now, but just take a deep breath, hell maybe even go choke your chicken, and I promise life goes on.

No son, it would be nothing like that because Obama doesn't comprise 100% of politics. The NBA comprises 100% of the NBA.

If you want the NBA to be over, let it be over for you. For all intents and purposes it will be the same thing.

For the rest of us, we want to see games. I don't give a shit about the financial aspects of it. Sure we can wax philosophical about it from our layman armchairs, but the bottom line is that we just want to start the season already.

Pretending you have some moral or vested interest in the outcome of the negotiations is pretentious horse shit and you know it.

God bless you and your family.

DMC
11-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Son, what would the federal government be like if it was filled with educated and respectable men who file their own taxes?

BRHornet45
11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
The NBA comprises 100% of the NBA.

as they should. son not one player or group of players should be bigger than the association. again ... its the NBA and their owners who have invested billions to make the NBA even possible. they deserve the bigger piece of the pie.

Pretending you have some moral or vested interest in the outcome of the negotiations is pretentious horse shit and you know it.

well son I only have about 8k invested into my yearly season tickets that I now regret renewing.

Jacob1983
11-11-2011, 03:54 AM
I would agree that NBA fans and even casual NBA fans don't give a shit if the players get screwed if they sign the deal or pussy out and don't sign. Fans just want to watch the games and root for their teams. They don't give a shit about rich grown ass men complaining about millions of dollars. Most fans are hurting big time financially so you can imagine how little if not no sympathy they have for the players.

I think the players are fuckin idiots if they don't take this current deal. They will only be hurting themselves. The NBA's popularity will go down big time if they are bitches and decertify. They will lose fans too.

DMC
11-11-2011, 10:07 AM
as they should. son not one player or group of players should be bigger than the association. again ... its the NBA and their owners who have invested billions to make the NBA even possible. they deserve the bigger piece of the pie.

This is nothing to do with what I was saying.

well son I only have about 8k invested into my yearly season tickets that I now regret renewing.
So you want the season canceled so you can get a full refund.

I don't buy season tickets. Either way you wouldn't be getting money back, and if there was never a lockout to begin with, you would have spent 8K to watch your team get their shit pushed in again and still felt cheated. At least now you can say what "could have" been, even though we all know it's a pipe dream.

Leetonidas
11-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Change the thread title you misleading faggot

mavsfan1000
11-11-2011, 03:39 PM
WUCbZhIfQbA

pass1st
11-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Change the thread title you misleading faggot

To what?

"Lockout still going strong, I'm going to fuck with you guys in the meantime"?

mavsfan1000
11-11-2011, 04:39 PM
LMc263klrMQ

Leetonidas
11-11-2011, 04:40 PM
To what?

"Lockout still going strong, I'm going to fuck with you guys in the meantime"?

Preferably. There's a reason it has only 50 something replies and 1300+ views :lol bastard got me excited when I got home last night for a second :depressed

Stalin
11-11-2011, 06:38 PM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1805/imagescamxmlyz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/imagescamxmlyz.jpg/)

Dex
11-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah this shit needs to be closed.

Halberto
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Why do people keep bumping this?

bus driver
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Did I miss the battle?

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2011, 02:03 PM
In the meeting today nothing happened

davethedope
11-14-2011, 02:10 PM
you call them disolving the union, nothing?

slick'81
11-14-2011, 02:15 PM
yes basketball woot

Spurs9
11-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Rejected offer :lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Rejected offer :lmao:lmao:lmao

Media will be mighty flat earred over this rejection.

ElNono
11-14-2011, 02:59 PM
My sources tell me OP is full of shit, tbh

Giuseppe
11-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Him & the shit bag have that in common.

tee, hee.

BRHornet45
11-14-2011, 03:22 PM
uneducated and ignorant players. "give me give me give me" attitude!

hey Melo ... hey D-Rose .... I know you brothas can afford to put on a $10,000 suit and stand up there like you're someone and act as if you have a clue as to how the business end of the NBA works, but lets see you try and read a book or maybe even just speak proper English?....... but dawg we be doing what is right for the game dawg. we tryin to grow da game of basketball and dey holding it back by not breaking us off some more paper!

mavsfan1000
11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
My sources tell me the nba is fucked.

lefty
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Players Reject NBA's Offer, Begin to Disband Union

Article (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#a rticleTabs=article)
Interactive Graphics (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#a rticleTabs_interactive)
Comments (99) (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#a rticleTabs_comments)

more in NBA (http://online.wsj.com/public/page/news-sports-nba.html) »

Email (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)
Print (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)
Save (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#m jQuickSave) ↓ More (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#m jDropdown)

smaller (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)
Larger (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)

By KEVIN CLARK (http://online.wsj.com/search/term.html?KEYWORDS=KEVIN+CLARK&bylinesearch=true)

In a move that jeopardizes the NBA season, the NBA players union rejected the league's latest offer and said it would begin the process to disband the union.
Enlarge Image

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-QO361_1114nb_D_20111114145355.jpghttp://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-QO361_1114nb_G_20111114145355.jpg

European Pressphoto Agency NBPA executive director Billy Hunter (right), and NBPA president Derek Fischer (left) speak to reporters following a meeting with player representatives from all 30 teams in which they rejected an offer to the end the current lockout.

Labor talks "completely broke down," said union Executive Director Billy Hunter. The union said it has begun legal proceedings to dissolve the union, a tactic that would take the dispute to the courts.
"The 2011-12 season is now in jeopardy," said NBA Commissioner David Stern.
Journal Community (http://online.wsj.com/community)

The decision came after a five-hour meeting among player representatives at a New York City hotel. Mr. Hunter said an anti-trust lawsuit should be filed in the next day or two. Union president Derek Fisher said the idea to dissolve was approved in "unanimous fashion."
Jeffrey Kessler, a union lawyer, said the decision came after the players agreed that "bargaining completely failed" and said the players wanted to assert their antitrust rights.
The NBA had yet to comment on the decision, but Mr. Stern said over the weekend that player contracts could become void if there is no union and blamed player-agents for the movement.
Sports Labor Disputes

Take a look back at some of the disputes that have upset play in major-league sports.
View Interactive (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-QB331_sports_D_20111011112716.jpg (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204323904577038271970329612.html#)

More photos and interactive graphics (http://online.wsj.com/public/page/0_0_WP_2003.html)

Last week, Mr. Stern offered a new proposal that would have a 72-game season start on Dec. 15 but said the owners were done negotiating beyond the offer.
The main sticking point has been how to split the league's $4 billion in revenue. The owners' latest proposal revolves around what is essentially a 50/50 split. The last contract, which expired in July, gave players 57% of the revenue. Other logistical issues like salary cap structure remain unresolved as well.
"The players were not prepared to accept any ultimatums," Mr. Hunter said. "They thought it was extremely unfair."
The lockout also affects Walt Disney Co.'s ESPN and ABC, and Time Warner Inc.'s Turner Sports. Advertisers spent $807 million on NBA games that aired on cable and network TV last season, according to Kantar Media, an ad-tracking unit of WPP PLC.
An average of 2 million people watched regular-season NBA games on ESPN last year, and an average of 2.5 million watched regular-season games on Turner's TNT, according to Nielsen Holdings NV. But ad spending is heavily weighted to the latter portion of the NBA season.
Write to Kevin Clark at [email protected]

jeebus
11-14-2011, 03:36 PM
sweet. maybe the rookies can get jobs as chinese food derivery guys.

hater
11-14-2011, 03:39 PM
No bailout for you owners!! :lmao

this move represents all that is good in society. Fuck the rich slavedrivers. You can't keep your team afloat? you don't deserve it. Find a new hobby.

lefty
11-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Fuck both parties TBH

Good news

More Hardwood Classic games on NBA TV

You know, when they werent faggots

hater
11-14-2011, 03:47 PM
:lol Stern is pissed

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7234584&categoryid=2459788

lefty
11-14-2011, 03:48 PM
I am loving this

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

BRHornet45
11-14-2011, 03:49 PM
son me too I'll be getting 8 grand back from my season tickets. now the question is, should I invest some of that money into Saints playoffs or LSU bowl game?

lefty
11-14-2011, 03:51 PM
son me too I'll be getting 8 grand back from my season tickets. now the question is, should I invest some of that money into Saints playoffs or LSU games?
Invest in prostitutes TBH

At 8 grand, they will be willing to touch your tiny black dick

lefty
11-14-2011, 04:07 PM
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1606492487/IMG-20111024-00050_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DeronWilliams)@DeronWilliams (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DeronWilliams)
Deron Williams This is why I said we should have done this in July bc at least the process would have been underway… even over! Now possibly #NOSEASON (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23NOSEASON)
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/DeronWilliams/status/136158562429829120) via Twitter for BlackBerry® (http://blackberry.com/twitter)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136158562429829120)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136158562429829120)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136158562429829120)

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1629748867/image_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=KembaWalker)@KembaWalker (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=KembaWalker)
Kemba walker Everybody just has all the answers huh! Why should I have stayed in school!? I won a chip and graduated! N number 9 pick. I'm Fine! Lol
57 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/KembaWalker/status/136173843533402112) via Twitter for iPhone (http://twitter.com/#%21/download/iphone)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136173843533402112)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136173843533402112)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136173843533402112)

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1598268600/wessywes2_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=wessywes2)@wessywes2 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=wessywes2)
Wesley Matthews Pretty sure that fall under the nba, RT @ayatt7 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=ayatt7): @wessywes2 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=wessywes2) @kingme_dj1 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=kingme_dj1) sad day for arena employees.
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/wessywes2/status/136161106459766784) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136161106459766784)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136161106459766784)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136161106459766784)

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1628381100/image_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=ReggieEvans30)@ReggieEvans30 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=ReggieEvans30)
We will pass on that.
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30/status/136160945285238785) via Twitter for iPhone (http://twitter.com/#%21/download/iphone)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136160945285238785)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136160945285238785)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136160945285238785)

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1572917994/327523863_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BlackBoiPachino)@BlackBoiPachino (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BlackBoiPachino)
Anthony Morrow We're not gonna be Strong-Armed
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/BlackBoiPachino/status/136160564262076416) via UberSocial for BlackBerry (http://ubersocial.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136160564262076416)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136160564262076416)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136160564262076416)

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1626158741/King24George_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=King24George)@King24George (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=King24George)
Paul George I'm goin back to school!
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/King24George/status/136159943681261568) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136159943681261568)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136159943681261568)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136159943681261568)

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1629988662/Photo_on_11-8-11_at_12.30_PM_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=jcraw55)@jcraw55 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=jcraw55)
Jordan Crawford Think I'm bout to get this Degree!!
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/jcraw55/status/136159072511733760) via Twitter for iPhone (http://twitter.com/#%21/download/iphone)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136159072511733760)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136159072511733760)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136159072511733760)

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1619388161/J_Goin_HAM_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=J_Goin_HAM)@J_Goin_HAM (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=J_Goin_HAM)
Jordan Hamilton Overseas? Hmmm!
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/J_Goin_HAM/status/136158487033028609) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136158487033028609)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136158487033028609)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136158487033028609)

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1609800503/pierre_buddha_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=JaValeMcGee34)@JaValeMcGee34 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=JaValeMcGee34)
Pierre McGee I hope people aren't looking at the players to y this season isn't starting����������let's not point any fingers tho!
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/JaValeMcGee34/status/136163136368672768) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136163136368672768)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136163136368672768)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136163136368672768)

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1611119044/daye_2_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Adaye5)@Adaye5 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Adaye5)
Austin Daye Sad Day wanted the lockout to end, but we just want a fair deal! thats all we ask not to get bullied!! Fans deserve a season!!!!
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/Adaye5/status/136170992346214400) via webReply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136170992346214400)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136170992346214400)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136170992346214400)

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1577146556/draft_party_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Trevor_Booker)@Trevor_Booker (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Trevor_Booker)
Trevor Booker Y doesn't Billy Hunter shake our hands draft night instead of David Stern?
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/Trevor_Booker/status/136170775509090304) via Twitter for iPhone (http://twitter.com/#%21/download/iphone)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136170775509090304)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136170775509090304)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136170775509090304)

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1420414506/Photo_on_2011-06-08_at_21.22_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=IamThaKing25)@IamThaKing25 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=IamThaKing25)
Brandon Rush Not too late to pick up a baseball bat
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/IamThaKing25/status/136160003378774018) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136160003378774018)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136160003378774018)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136160003378774018)

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1632950461/Isaiah_Thomas2_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Isaiah_Thomas2)@Isaiah_Thomas2 (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Isaiah_Thomas2)
Isaiah Thomas Welp, since we ain't playing hoop in the NBA ima sign up for a 6ft and under league back at the crib u down @nate_robinson (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=nate_robinson) lol?
about 2 hours ago (http://twitter.com/Isaiah_Thomas2/status/136156995920207872) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136156995920207872)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136156995920207872)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136156995920207872)

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1618433262/Marquis_Daniels_normal.jpg (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Marquis_Daniels)@Marquis_Daniels (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Marquis_Daniels)
Marquis Daniels I'm bout to go on tour rapping
about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/Marquis_Daniels/status/136167151039021056) via Echofon (http://www.echofon.com/)Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=136167151039021056)Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=136167151039021056)Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=136167151039021056)

http://twitter.com//DeronWilliams/statuses/136172910984445952

lefty
11-14-2011, 04:09 PM
:lmao @ Marquis Daniels' tweet

Cry Havoc
11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
No bailout for you owners!! :lmao

this move represents all that is good in society. Fuck the rich slavedrivers. You can't keep your team afloat? you don't deserve it. Find a new hobby.

Cry Havoc
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
son me too I'll be getting 8 grand back from my season tickets. now the question is, should I invest some of that money into Saints playoffs or LSU bowl game?

http://www.falcon-nw.com/

Go buy yourself somethin' pretty. =P

Cry Havoc
11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Just watched that video from Stern. What a pompous, smarmy asshole. That entire video was incredibly unprofessional and sounded like some angry spouse in a court debate about how his wife was doing things that pissed him off. Would love to see him get knocked down a few pegs. It would be awesome if the court specifically threw the book at him for being a lawyer and still being in violation of antitrust laws.

Cry Havoc
11-14-2011, 04:32 PM
That said, I think the players are in a no-win situation. They're probably going to end up wishing they would have taken the deal.

Red Hawk #21
11-14-2011, 04:50 PM
I knew the players were stupid but I can't believe they're this stupid.

stretch
11-14-2011, 04:53 PM
lol mavs

lol 2 year NBA champs

TimmehC
11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
lol mavs

lol 2 year NBA champs

:lol spurs
:lol even mavs repeat as champs by default
:depressed

Giuseppe
11-14-2011, 05:28 PM
lol mavs

lol 2 year NBA champs

:rolleyes

Just when you all were finally acting Champion---you step out the door with this happy horseshit.

I implore you Mavs Fan:::don't go down this path.

Act Champion. Act like somebody.

mavsfan1000
11-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Mavs won it by default if there is no season. :D

Cry Havoc
11-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Mavs won it by default if there is no season. :D

When you hang the 2011-2012 banners and get the 2011-2012 Finals rings, then we'll count it.

Jacob1983
11-15-2011, 03:04 AM
The Mavs will be the defending champs until they either don't make the playoffs or get eliminated. The same thing happened to the TB Lightning in 2004. They were technically the defending champs for almost 2 years.

bus driver
11-15-2011, 09:30 AM

you pay 8 grand for hornets tickets? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

at that price, hopefully you get to play in the games.....i mean your team sucks and you pay that price :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Red Hawk #21
11-15-2011, 10:29 AM
You heard it here first. My sources tell me its a done deal get ready for some ball!

Red Hawk #21
11-15-2011, 10:29 AM
OP has some great sources tbh