PDA

View Full Version : America F### Yeah!!!

HomerFan092120
11-11-2011, 10:37 AM
I wanna take this time to thank the soldiers who are too stupid enough to live in today's society and have to serve in a meaningless oil war in order to think that they're actually doing something productive!

:toast Thanks a lot guys!

PakiDan
11-11-2011, 11:24 AM
I wanna take this time to thank the soldiers who are too stupid enough to live in today's society and have to serve in a meaningless oil war in order to think that they're actually doing something productive!

Have you read what you have written??? You are a moron.

lefty
11-11-2011, 11:27 AM

Also thank them for " defending " your country

JudynTX
11-11-2011, 11:42 AM
What a shitty thread.

mavs>spurs
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
agreed, nothing but pawns for the new world order..

Leetonidas
11-11-2011, 01:03 PM
sup dok :lol

pawe
11-11-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL at some people in the store today wearing caps and shirts and all things saying they are military so they can be thanked by everyone.
How needy can you be?

Spurminator
11-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Remember when you first posted this thread, and you were all, "OMG this is gonna piss everybody off! I can't wait to LOL at all the suckers who get their panties in a wad!"

How's that working out?

silverblk mystix
11-11-2011, 05:20 PM
You're welcome...:lmao

Spursfan092120
11-11-2011, 05:33 PM
What a shitty thread.

This

Monostradamus
11-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Remember when you first posted this thread, and you were all, "OMG this is gonna piss everybody off! I can't wait to LOL at all the suckers who get their panties in a wad!"

How's that working out?

Well apparently he got you all wadded up.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
11-11-2011, 06:01 PM
They're getting paid...isn't that enough thanks?

Seems to work for every other job.

pawe
11-11-2011, 06:16 PM
So how many of your facebook friends who you knew were stoners, slackers, freeloaders, cant-hold-a-jobers before joining the military are now feeling all high and mighty and seeing other people comment on their status with:
"you are an inspiration"
"I admire your dedication and service"

...and a few days ago they were bitching about their life in the military and the only reason they signed up is because they're too stupid to hold a job.

CubanSucks
11-11-2011, 06:22 PM

you would know, wouldn't you?

Asians and Indians are smarter than whites. Goddamn CubanSucks is fucking stupid.

Spurminator
11-11-2011, 06:45 PM

Not at all. I'm pretty jaded, I don't get offended.

Just pointing out the troll failure is all.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2011, 06:58 PM
:lol that post still being fresh in your head, it clearly caused some butthurt

Btw the OP isn't me. I've been at work all day, I do agree with the sentiment tho, and mouse2moose_'s post. I fuckin hate people who have a semper fi bumper sticker and it gives them a right to be an asshole.

baseline bum
11-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Is there anywhere one can buy a Viet-Cong Vet bumper sticker?

Monostradamus
11-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Not at all. I'm pretty jaded, I don't get offended.

Just pointing out the troll failure is all.

Of all the troll failure that occurs on this site on a daily, if not hourly, basis, and this is the thread you choose to finally point it out? Sure you're not wadded up over it :lol

btw this troll isn't me either. I was assuming it was DoK but I guess I was wrong lol.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2011, 07:19 PM
It seems pretty obvious to me who the troll is :lol

Monostradamus
11-11-2011, 07:20 PM

:lmao the old "I was pretending to be stupid to troll you!" lefty defense.

DMC
11-11-2011, 07:27 PM
The decadence shtick is older than any of you.

AFBlue
11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
So how many of your facebook friends who you knew were stoners, slackers, freeloaders, cant-hold-a-jobers before joining the military are now feeling all high and mighty and seeing other people comment on their status with:
"you are an inspiration"
"I admire your dedication and service"

...and a few days ago they were bitching about their life in the military and the only reason they signed up is because they're too stupid to hold a job.

None.

LnGrrrR
11-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Who the fuck is "homerfan"?

LnGrrrR
11-14-2011, 12:27 AM
And a lot of people that aren't in the military seem to care a hell of a lot that military members receive thanks from people.

Do you go up to your local firefighters and policemen and say, "Hey asshole, I don't have to give you any thanks, you're just doing your job!" and then tell all your friends about you took it to the man?

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Who the fuck is "homerfan"?

lame troll...

mavs>spurs
11-14-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm curious to see what all the militaryluva's have to say about the Al Qaeda presence in Libya

http://www.vice.com/read/al-qaeda-plants-its-flag-in-libya

HomerFan092120
11-14-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm curious to see what all the militaryluva's have to say about the Al Qaeda presence in Libya

We'll just nuke 'em and hang the Texas flag over Tripoli

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 01:21 AM

read the posts below the article, sir. Going by a lot of people who are in the country itself are saying he's full of shit, that the flag is not there. Americans and Libyans. Photoshop is a bitch, isn't it?

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 01:22 AM
We'll just nuke 'em and hang the Texas flag over Tripoli

lame troll...

rest my case

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Matthew Millan · Subscribe · Consultant at Libyan Music & Arts Organization
You are such a disingenuous prick! I am IN Benghazi now, and I haven't seen that flag at the courthouse, or heard about it at all. I guarantee you that it would anger the Benghazinos to no end if this was the case. You are not a journalist. You are a parasitic opportunist.

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Arwa Elkhbuli · Ard Scoil Mhuire
Michael Conca not in libya my friend.. i live in libya, and they dont exist there...
Reply · 15 · Like · October 28 at 4:39pm

Matthew Millan · Subscribe · Consultant at Libyan Music & Arts Organization
T Bradfield Johnson , the person who wrote the article on vice.com. I am here and have not heard a whisper about this, nor have I seen this. 1 million strong conspiracy against me? Or shit photoshop job?
Reply · 4 · Like · October 28 at 6:43pm

Spursfan092120
11-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Y.H. with the epic fail... :lol

Clem Obotrite
What a nonsense! Why do newspaper no research?

There was a rally that day (Al Jazeera reported) and several protesters were holding some "Black and White Flags of Khorosan". The fact, Al Qaeda use the Black version sometimes in the background of its videos doesn't make this flags "Al Qaeda Flags". Try research!

Pic of the rally: http://goo.gl/dhrIk.

The video was made between 3 and 5 pm, as you easily can find out by recognizing the sun in the background. (The courthouse front is faced to northern direction, and sunset in Benghazi is around 17:50 these days.) Between 3 and 5 pm is rest time in Benghazi, so there is nearly nobody on the streets. No people, no cars.

So we should ask ourself, how much did the Want-To-Be-A-Top-Journalist pay one of the protesters to put it on top there? The Black Flag of Khorosan can't have been up there for long, as you can see on the photos of my friend in Benghazi:

http://bit.ly/va9z3P

If your Islamaphobia wants you to see Al Qaeda Signs on top of the courthouse in Benghazi, even a dark towel will work...
Reply · 7 · Like · Follow Post · November 1 at 3:02pm

mavs>spurs
11-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Going by your logic, the people saying otherwise could just be government paid trolls. You know there really are such things.

mavs>spurs
11-14-2011, 01:31 AM
Do I need to pull the articles where it's admitted by both our military and the rebels that there were al qaeda amongst them? It's been known since the beginning of the conflict :lol

mavs>spurs
11-14-2011, 01:32 AM
We'll have to get Wild Cobra in here to confirm the part about the time of day the pictures were taken..sounds like a bunch of anti-propoganda to me :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Tbh it's not like Libya was the first time we helped Al Queda

We're the ones who created Al Queda :lol

mavs>spurs
11-14-2011, 01:38 AM
It's pretty funny that his rebuttal is a bunch of comments on the internet either written by A) paid trolls B) libyan citizens who don't want to believe that there is a strong al qaeda presence in their country

Tbh i'm pretty sure if you asked the average american on the streets whether or not 9/11 was an inside job they wouldn't know the truth either :lol