PDA

View Full Version : I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy

Dex
11-11-2011, 07:34 PM
_YQpbzQ6gzs

Seriously evil...and hilarious.

I love how each kid's reaction is virtually the same....half a second of shock, and on come the waterworks.

Then there is the one kid who punches the wall and rips the calendar down. Hope he is looking forward to anger management.

And I love the diplomatic kid at the end. :lol

baseline bum
11-11-2011, 07:42 PM
_YQpbzQ6gzs

Seriously evil...and hilarious.

I love how each kid's reaction is virtually the same....half a second of shock, and on come the waterworks.

Then there is the one kid who punches the wall and rips the calendar down. Hope he is looking forward to anger management. :lol

OK, but I still like the one of the kid getting clothes in an XBOX360 box on Christmas better.

Dex
11-11-2011, 08:10 PM
OK, but I still like the one of the kid getting clothes in an XBOX360 box on Christmas better.

Pretty sure we witnessed that kid getting turned into a serial killer.

CubanSucks
11-11-2011, 10:49 PM
And I love the diplomatic kid at the end. :lol

:lmao goin with the practical insults. None of that "I hate you" or "you're ugly" crap. He goes for the jugular, "Now you're gonna get a tummy ache! You shouldn't eat so much."

baseline bum
11-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Pretty sure we witnessed that kid getting turned into a serial killer.

Nah, he got it a little later, allegedly. The video says he was punished for being caught peeking before.

LnGrrrR
11-12-2011, 12:55 AM
I was kinda amazed/scared at those kid's reactions. I guess Halloween house visiting is kid's first taste of capitalism. :D

Soon my kids will be that age...

DMC
11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I wonder if they edited out the black kids. No telling what they said and how it turned out.