johngateswhiteley
11-11-2011, 09:06 PM
A&M 33
K-state 31

johngateswhiteley
11-12-2011, 05:14 PM
up 14-0, what the fuck..

1) why would tannehill throw that pass?

2) what the hell is sherman doing out there up 14-7, calling idiotic outs and slow developing runs..

he has got to be the dumbest fucking asshole alive.

johngateswhiteley
11-12-2011, 09:06 PM
(all jest aside)

..the sample size is large enough, sherman has blown every single loss this year. its sherman's fault, the man is incompetent and needs to be replaced as soon as possible. this shit is downright disgusting for players and fans.

fact, A&M should have no more than 1 loss (if that); fact, if we keep sherman we deserve this misery. no matter what happens going forward, i will never be convinced a variety of other coaches could not do a much better job.

preseason top 10, 2nd most talented team in the conference (if not as good as ou) currently sitting at 5-5 & 3-4, thank you sherman, you incompetent, incompetent fool.

DesignatedT
11-12-2011, 10:19 PM
fuck this. fuck everyone

DMX7
11-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Best 5 loss team in the country

johngateswhiteley
11-13-2011, 01:46 PM
saw on another board, by 'old clad'

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the commenting community, three things are certainly true. First, the goal of the leadership and administration of the football program at Texas A&M University are not now, nor have they been in decades, desirous of achieving excellence on the field of play. Two, the leadership and the higher administration of the football aspect of the Texas A&M athletic program possess neither the vision nor the acumen needed to hire a Head Coach who's driving passion is excellence, nor do they have the intestinal fortitude to abandon a failed experiment in coaching, (i.e. the Sherminator, or Francione) until long, long after all the necessary evidence to do so has become painfully apparent to even the casual observer of the program and its results. Lastly, the Aggie faithful have become so inured to mediocrity in the quality of the results of their beloved football team that they can be counted upon to support whatever retread the administration hires to occupy the football head coach's parking spot. For these three reasons we, the Aggie faithful, have been, and will be forever condemned to watching the somnambulant Coach Sherman or some similar failure snoozing on the sidelines, beating the weak sisters, and finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory each time the boys face a quality opponent."

stretch
11-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Hahaha

Blake
11-14-2011, 11:38 AM
First, the goal of the leadership and administration of the football program at Texas A&M University are not now, nor have they been in decades, desirous of achieving excellence on the field of play.

lol you whining about A&M coaching hires after you personally gave Sherm a thumbs up.

typical jgw

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Hahaha

it is so sad, its funny. i agree.

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 12:40 PM
lol you whining about A&M coaching hires after you personally gave Sherm a thumbs up.

typical jgw

As I previously stated, I liked the hire at the time.. I was wrong. If you recall, I was one of the very very few that liked the Kiffin hire at SC; dude is tearing it up all the while being hamstrung. If Barkley comes back next year, with that young squad returning (entire OL).. watch out.

..but I do not hear you talking about USC and Kiffin.

Blake
11-14-2011, 12:53 PM
As I previously stated, I liked the hire at the time.. I was wrong. If you recall, I was one of the very very few that liked the Kiffin hire at SC; dude is tearing it up all the while being hamstrung. If Barkley comes back next year, with that young squad returning (entire OL).. watch out.

You liked the hire of Sherm and I'd lay the farm that you loved the hire of Fran.

No room for you to blame the administration for not trying.

..but I do not hear you talking about USC and Kiffin.

did you ask my opinion on Kiffin?

He did a crummy job at Oakland and a mediocre job at the U of Tennessee.

This hire by USC was far worse than the A&M Sherman hire.
Based on Kiffin's past, hard to not believe that at some point his hiring will come back to bite the Trojans in the ass.

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 01:20 PM
You liked the hire of Sherm and I'd lay the farm that you loved the hire of Fran.

No room for you to blame the administration for not trying.

did you ask my opinion on Kiffin?

He did a crummy job at Oakland and a mediocre job at the U of Tennessee.

This hire by USC was far worse than the A&M Sherman hire.
Based on Kiffin's past, hard to not believe that at some point his hiring will come back to bite the Trojans in the ass.

nobody said they were not trying, they simply are not willing to do what it takes at the moment; varying degrees of effort. i honestly did not know what to think of Fran, but i was optimistic and ready to move away from RC.

thats quite a disconnect from reality. Kiffin inherited tough situations in oakland and tennessee and made improvements during his stay.. and its quite obvious he is already doing a great job at SC. I love the hire.

Blake
11-14-2011, 02:46 PM
nobody said they were not trying, they simply are not willing to do what it takes at the moment; varying degrees of effort. i honestly did not know what to think of Fran, but i was optimistic and ready to move away from RC.

you giving thumbs up on Sherm says you thought they were doing what it takes.

thats quite a disconnect from reality. Kiffin inherited tough situations in oakland and tennessee and made improvements during his stay.. and its quite obvious he is already doing a great job at SC. I love the hire.

lol disconnect.

Kiffin was 5-15 in his 20 games as head coach of the Raiders.

The Vols were 7-6 in his one year as HC. A mediocre improvement over the 5-8 from the year before.

You love the hire until you don't want to any more.

You are quite the flip flopper.

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 07:32 PM

lol disconnect.

The Vols were 7-6 in his one year as HC. A mediocre improvement over the 5-8 from the year before.

1) no, it says I was tired of RC

2) given the circumstances, a 2 game improvement at UT was pretty darn good

..I'm allowed to change my mind, thank you. Though it doesn't happen often.

jag
11-14-2011, 08:04 PM
There's a retarded part of me that keeps thinking Sherm is smart enough and experienced enough to figure things out.

Then there's a not-retarded part of me that can't overlook the amount of talent Sherm has had at his disposal, and what he's actually done with that talent.

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 09:28 PM
There's a retarded part of me that keeps thinking Sherm is smart enough and experienced enough to figure things out.

Then there's a not-retarded part of me that can't overlook the amount of talent Sherm has had at his disposal, and what he's actually done with that talent.

its funny, i feel similar and kept thinking to myself.. 'there is no way, he will not learn from his recent mistakes.'

clearly, i was wrong. same ill-fated decisions over and over. worst part is i know he is not dumb; sure does act like it..

DMX7
11-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Time to change your sig, Blake.

Blake
11-15-2011, 09:39 AM
2) given the circumstances, a 2 game improvement at UT was pretty darn good

a 7-6 record is still pretty darn mediocre

..I'm allowed to change my mind, thank you. Though it doesn't happen often.

we all know you flip flop.

just wasn't sure you knew you flip flop.

johngateswhiteley
11-15-2011, 05:09 PM
we all know you flip flop.

just wasn't sure you knew you flip flop.

then 'we' , more likely you, have poor comprehension.

Blake
11-15-2011, 06:09 PM
then 'we' , more likely you, have poor comprehension.

now you are flip flopping on being a flip flopper

labuski
11-18-2011, 09:22 PM

lol disconnect.

kiffin is a retard, but he did the right thing by hiring good assistants, he will be successfull based on that fact alone.

johngateswhiteley
11-19-2011, 08:07 PM
kiffin is a retard, but he did the right thing by hiring good assistants, he will be successfull based on that fact alone.

I am unaware of any successful head coach that did not have good assistants, especially seeing as how hiring assistants is part of the head coaches job. Kiffin is a good coach, perhaps even very good or great.. we shall see. After he has USC competing for a title next year, provided Barkley stays, I will be curious as to the responses...

labuski
11-19-2011, 09:22 PM
I am unaware of any successful head coach that did not have good assistants, especially seeing as how hiring assistants is part of the head coaches job. Kiffin is a good coach, perhaps even very good or great.. we shall see. After he has USC competing for a title next year, provided Barkley stays, I will be curious as to the responses...

Great coaches get young assistants all the time and"coach" them up and then they leave. The cycle repeats.

johngateswhiteley
11-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Great coaches get young assistants all the time and"coach" them up and then they leave. The cycle repeats.

thats correct.. and?

Pelicans78
11-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Kiffin's first year in Tennessee was a big improvement over the previous team. Alot of it was due to the defense, but he also didn't have much to work with offensively. Fulmer became a shitty recruiter toward the end of him time. He would have won consistently at Tennessee if he stayed. He had a pretty good recruiting class even before his first season started.

johngateswhiteley
11-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Kiffin's first year in Tennessee was a big improvement over the previous team. Alot of it was due to the defense, but he also didn't have much to work with offensively. Fulmer became a shitty recruiter toward the end of him time. He would have won consistently at Tennessee if he stayed. He had a pretty good recruiting class even before his first season started.

i know this, as do intelligent sports fans. most like to focus on what is force fed to them, which was Kiffin has not done anything. except..

1) great assistant under Carroll
2) improvement at Oakland
3) improvement at Tennessee

with the latter 2 being very tough situations. dude is 36 years old; he's just fine.