View Full Version : TCU @ Boise State

tlongII
11-12-2011, 04:26 PM
7-7 late in the 1st quarter. Good game so far.

BRHornet45
11-12-2011, 05:03 PM
TCU is the only non-high school caliber team that Boise State has to play the rest of the season until bowl time. TCU should be able to knock these clowns out of the BCS talk today.

tlongII
11-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Big play by Boise State to start the 2nd half. 21-20 Donkeys.

tlongII
11-12-2011, 06:12 PM
TCU has a good looking QB. I bet the Longhorns wish they had that kid.

vander
11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
FML

:depressed

tlongII
11-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Great game.

CubanSucks
11-13-2011, 05:01 AM
AND the refs tried to give it to them in the end. I nearly had a fucking brain aneurysm after that bullshit. I don't even care if the ball was remotely catchable, (which it most definitely wasn't) he fucking tripped! What gets to me is the thought that some bsu fan right now is thinking how TCU is just lucky they missed the FG when in reality they should've never even had the opportunity

BRHornet45
11-13-2011, 05:39 AM
AND the refs tried to give it to them in the end. I nearly had a fucking brain aneurysm after that bullshit. I don't even care if the ball was remotely catchable, (which it most definitely wasn't) he fucking tripped! What gets to me is the thought that some bsu fan right now is thinking how TCU is just lucky they missed the FG when in reality they should've never even had the opportunity

truth bomb and 100% fact

vander
11-13-2011, 01:31 PM

true that wasn't close to PI, and true, most homer BSU fans probably think it was a legit call

but, was that the only play you saw?

cause TCU was lucky, lucky BSU played like total shit, lucky the 3rd string RB fumbled, lucky that a couple of those TD passes weren't interceptions, lucky BSU was missing it's best player at it's thinnest position...

and aren't we used to this by now, I mean, even in the NFL, refs are making 3-5 hideously bad, game altering calls each game. you just have to go in knowing that if it's a close game, the refs are going to have a significant impact on who wins. this guy was probably thinking "in the grand scheme of things, no one's really going to care about TCU losing it's 3rd game, but BSU getting a chance to play an SEC team, that's what everyone wants to see"
he was trying to do college football a favor and get BSU int the Sugar Bowl :D

stretch
11-14-2011, 10:46 AM
LMAO boise

CubanSucks
11-14-2011, 03:31 PM
They're ranked #10 while Houston's at #11...hmm

at least the coaches got it right with the other way around

vander
11-14-2011, 04:05 PM
thought I read somewhere that Houston hasn't beat a team with a winning record,

or was that the Chargers?