View Full Version : lol Jordan Jefferson

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2011, 07:28 PM
lol Les Miles using the first excuse possible to make Jefferson the starter

LSU = f:lolcked

BRHornet45
11-12-2011, 07:43 PM
son it is truly pathetic and sickening to watch. unbelievable

Jarrett Lee had been nearly perfect all season long throwing only 1 interception in the first 8 games and leading LSU to the #1 ranking ... but he has his demons against Alabama. history shows that Alabama is the team he struggles against. So Lee fucks up one time against Bama and boom! Miles immediately puts him on the bench despite everything else he has accomplished for the team all year. If the tables were turned, Miles would give Jefferson 25 fumbles and interception in a row before even considering pulling him. LSU has next to no offense with Jordan Jefferson as the starting QB. I'll give him props for not turning the ball over last week, but all he did was lolly gag around and did next to nothing to help the offense. He can't throw the ball against legit teams.

again ... never in my time of watching all of LSU sports have I ever seen one player get the type of favoritism Jefferson had received with multiple chance after chance when he has never even once proved himself to be worth a shit in the first place.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2011, 07:59 PM
:lmao @ your sig BR

BRHornet45
11-12-2011, 08:36 PM
:lmao @ your sig BR

lol had to pull it though