PDA

View Full Version : CNBC skewed polling

Wild Cobra
11-13-2011, 01:39 AM
What does this mean:

ZRTKc5bLdEo

I personally think it means CNBC would be showing the bias of their viewers if the kept the poll up. I don't think it's close to a reflection of most republicans who will picking a primary winner.

DMX7
11-13-2011, 01:44 AM
It means you're an idiot.

Wild Cobra
11-13-2011, 01:52 AM
It means you're an idiot.
I take it you think it's an accurate poll then?

ElNono
11-13-2011, 02:02 AM
How do we know the poll is real? Do you have a transcript?

Halberto
11-13-2011, 02:04 AM
They should make a poll as to what temperature butter spreads the easiest.

ElNono
11-13-2011, 02:07 AM

Ron Paul!

Wild Cobra
11-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Salted or unsalted?

ChuckD
11-13-2011, 11:14 AM
It means you're a fucking idiot. The text at the top clearly states it's a poll of who won a debate, not who will win primaries. I'm guessing that somewhere at the bottom, it also states that it's unscientific, since people are choosing to reply, instead of a sample of people being chosen.

Wild Cobra
11-13-2011, 04:11 PM
It means you're a fucking idiot. The text at the top clearly states it's a poll of who won a debate, not who will win primaries. I'm guessing that somewhere at the bottom, it also states that it's unscientific, since people are choosing to reply, instead of a sample of people being chosen.

I don't know what makes you believe I don't know that. I guess you just want to prove yourself a libtard, once again.

So why did they pull it from their web site?

ChuckD
11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't know what makes you believe I don't know that. I guess you just want to prove yourself a libtard, once again.

So why did they pull it from their web site?

The debates are discrete events and seem to happen every other bloody day. I'm sure another debate has already happened.

Oh, and if you knew that the poll wasn't about the primaries, then it's still pretty fucking stupid to complain that it doesn't represent GOP voters moods about said primaries.

scott
11-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Internet poll isn't scientific.

Groundbreaking.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 03:22 AM
The debates are discrete events and seem to happen every other bloody day. I'm sure another debate has already happened.

Oh, and if you knew that the poll wasn't about the primaries, then it's still pretty fucking stupid to complain that it doesn't represent GOP voters moods about said primaries.
LOL...

Pulled 25 minutes after...

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Internet poll isn't scientific.

Groundbreaking.
No shit Mr. Obvious.

Winehole23
11-14-2011, 03:55 AM
I see that didn't stop you from posting it.

Or was there some subtler point you wanted to make? If so, why not say what it is instead of abusing posters who reply on topic?

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 04:00 AM
I see that didn't stop you from posting it.

Or was there some subtler point you wanted to make? If so, why not say what it is instead of abusing posters who reply on topic?
My point was that CNBC does this poll, then pulls it down. Probably because they didn't like the results. I never implied the poll was accurate, beyond possibly their viewing audience.

Winehole23
11-14-2011, 04:08 AM
My point was that CNBC does this poll, then pulls it down. Probably because they didn't like the results. It could be that unscientific internet polls are neither newsworthy nor interesting. Or maybe it pissed off Larry Kudlow and Rick Santelli that their network might inadvertently give RP a little boost.

I never implied the poll was accurate...No one said you did, so I'm a bit lost as to why you feel the need to deny it.