PDA

View Full Version : D-Jax benched...

Hooks
11-13-2011, 10:35 AM
For missing a special teams meeting. Ruled inactive vs the Cards today

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7229209/desean-jackson-philadelphia-eagles-inactive-missing-meeting-source-says

Either the Eagles are starting to try to tank or they're just really really stupid. D-Jax wants to be paid and he deserves to be paid, he's proven himself as one of the most dangerous weapons in the NFL since his rookie season. Either he just missed the meeting on accident or he's trying to make a statement about his shitty contract.

I wonder if Reid's days as the Eagles head coach are numbered. After riding McNabb and B-West's coattails for the past decade and recently Vick in his MVP type season last year, he is finally being exposed for the idiot he is. It doesn't look like the Eagles will make the PO's this year.

I think Reid will be gone within the next 2 years.

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2011, 10:37 AM
They could sit half their roster and still beat the Cards imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-13-2011, 10:37 AM
they're finally disciplining all the overrated porch monkeys they have. Smart move by them.

Hooks
11-13-2011, 10:59 AM

Trap game. I hope they lose this shit, it'd be hilarious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Did Andy Reid fuck your sister or something?

Bill_Brasky
11-13-2011, 01:23 PM
D-jax has been pretty mediocre this year. He prolly shouldnt be missing ST meetings considering he JUST made a retarded ST play last week.

pawe
11-13-2011, 02:46 PM

3 of the best CBs against Skelton.
Of course.

pawe
11-13-2011, 04:24 PM
lolx iggles with another 4th qtr meltdown.

Hooks
11-13-2011, 04:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Harry Callahan
11-13-2011, 04:41 PM
For missing a special teams meeting. Ruled inactive vs the Cards today

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7229209/desean-jackson-philadelphia-eagles-inactive-missing-meeting-source-says

Either the Eagles are starting to try to tank or they're just really really stupid. D-Jax wants to be paid and he deserves to be paid, he's proven himself as one of the most dangerous weapons in the NFL since his rookie season. Either he just missed the meeting on accident or he's trying to make a statement about his shitty contract.

I wonder if Reid's days as the Eagles head coach are numbered. After riding McNabb and B-West's coattails for the past decade and recently Vick in his MVP type season last year, he is finally being exposed for the idiot he is. It doesn't look like the Eagles will make the PO's this year.

I think Reid will be gone within the next 2 years.

How 'bout the next 2 months. The idiot Jackson is ghetto trash and a coach killer. The fat man may finally get what's due to him. A pink slip.

Harry Callahan
11-13-2011, 04:43 PM

OOOPs!

Spurtacus
11-13-2011, 04:47 PM

lol Dream Team

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Dear God I underestimated how terribly shitty Philly is.

Hooks
11-13-2011, 04:48 PM
How 'bout the next 2 months. The idiot Jackson is ghetto trash and a coach killer. The fat man may finally get what's due to him. A pink slip.

I doubt he'll be gone after this season, Lurie is on Reid's nuts. Castillo is Reid's scapegoat this year, he'll take most of the blame and probably lose his job.

Axe Murderer
11-13-2011, 04:51 PM
tbh not even sure if this is even an upset

Nobody should've read much into the blowout against Dallas. That was one of the worst defensive gameplans I've ever seen when Rob Ryan failed to adjust his coverage one time. Other than that game, the Eagles have yet to look impressive all season

Harry Callahan
11-13-2011, 04:58 PM
I doubt he'll be gone after this season, Lurie is on Reid's nuts. Castillo is Reid's scapegoat this year, he'll take most of the blame and probably lose his job.

That is entirely possible. Reid definitely has nine lives. I hope the Philly trash fans are burning cars and rioting right now. Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

pawe
11-13-2011, 05:11 PM
I think they will. They're booing their team almost the entire 4th qtr.