PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy Assassination

SA210
11-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Do you really believe Oswald did it, and did it alone? Do you believe one bullet caused 7 wounds and came out hardly damaged and then mysteriously appeared on a stretcher at the hospital (not even Oswald's stretcher)? Did Oswald really get off that many shots in so little time with the precision the Warren report claims? Or was there a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy and to cover it up and blame a lone nut assassin?

I'm fully convinced our government killed our President and covered it up. Polls for decades show the majority of Americans also believe there was a conspiracy.

I'll start with one video that breaks down many details and also link Bush Sr. to the murder as well.

DAQ5mFkrlDs

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 05:16 AM
My God Mouse...

Almost an 1-1/2 hrs... Fuck that.

I did some searches, the only thing I found so far that appears as evidence at all, that Bush was involved with the CIA in 1963, was a 11/29/1963 document that said in it:

"furnished by Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency"

1) How many "George Bush" names do you think existed in 1963. According to one search engine I checked, there are 6634 people named George Bush in the USA.

2) Very carefully reviewing the PDF file, the letter and line spacing is not consistent with the rest of the document, and some of the letters do appear they came from a different typewriter.

I printed two copies of it and very carefully compared them to each other with a bright light shining through.

The last paragraph was done on a different typewriter at best.

SA210
11-14-2011, 05:24 AM
My God Mouse...

I did some searches, the only thing I found so far that appears as evidence at all, that Bush was involved with the CIA in 1963, was a 11/29/1963 document that said in it:

1) How many "George Bush" names do you think existed in 1963. According to one search engine I checked, there are 6634 people named George Bush in the USA.

2) Very carefully reviewing the PDF file, the letter and line spacing is not consistent with the rest of the document, and some of the letters do appear they came from a different typewriter.

I printed two copies of it and very carefully compared them to each other with a bright light shining through.

I'm not Mouse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapata_Corporation

SA210
11-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Je_7CNWa-Ek

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 05:42 AM
I'm not Mouse.
Are you sure?

You sure act like Mouse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapata_Corporation
Nothing to see here but circumstantial.

The one memo doesn't mean shit but a concerned citizen reporting something that raised red flags. The second memo is the one I very carefully scrutinized. That yellow highlighted area does not match the rest of the document for typewriter spacing.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Je_7CNWa-Ek
I don't remember where I was...

SA210
11-14-2011, 05:46 AM
_Ua45otjKpw&feature=related

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 05:52 AM
_Ua45otjKpw&feature=related
My God Mouse...

Another video?

They didn't announce it or dismiss us from school.

SA210
11-14-2011, 05:55 AM
My God Mouse...

Another video?

They didn't announce it or dismiss us from school.

I'm sorry, I don't think this response refutes the video. Bush was CIA and involved, but I also don't want to get away from the point of this thread. Whether or not there was a conspiracy. He was a player among many others.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm sorry, I don't think this response refutes the video.
What will.

Were you even around in 1963 like some of us older farts?

I was refuting the contention that anyone over 5 would have known where they were.

Do you really think that the way people can place circumstantial evidence together means squat?

SA210
11-14-2011, 06:00 AM
What will.

I was refuting the contention that anyone over 5 would have known where they were.

Do you really think that the way people can place circumstantial evidence together means squat?

You would almost be done with the 1st video already if you opened your mind.

SA210
11-14-2011, 06:05 AM
What will.

That's ridiculous. Especially since Bush called the FBI himself with a bogus tip about the assassination on THE day within the next hour of the murder, but yet he doesnt remember? A guy who later became the Director of the CIA doesn't remember that? :lol

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:07 AM
That's ridiculous. Especially since Bush called the FBI himself with a bogus tip about the assassination on THE day within the next hour of the murder, but yet he doesnt remember? A guy who later became the Director of the CIA doesn't remember that? :lol
Is it possible he chose not to be honest because of conspiracy theorists like you Mouse?

SA210
11-14-2011, 06:09 AM
What will.

The first memo, written by FBI Special Agent Graham Kitchel on 22 November 1963, names Zapata Off-Shore regarding the John F. Kennedy assassination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination) at 12:30 p.m. CST that day. It begins: "At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer. .. BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential. .. was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel."

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:11 AM
You would almost be done with the 1st video already if you opened your mind.
I have far better things to do.

FYI..

I went from a graveyard shift to a swing shift. I have not yet been able to adjust and sleep when I get home. I am usually awake until about 5 AM Pacific time (7 AM Texas.) I am not just sitting on the internet, nor will I watch something that long. I am watching Netflix, and periodically pause and come back here. I am multitasking, and Netfix takes priority over your silly ass conspiracy theory.

Now...

If you wish to give me pertinent index times on the video, I will load it up and go to them. However, I will not waste 1-1/2 hrs of my life without pertinent index points.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:17 AM
The first memo, written by FBI Special Agent Graham Kitchel on 22 November 1963, names Zapata Off-Shore regarding the John F. Kennedy assassination at 12:30 p.m. CST that day. It begins: "At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer. .. BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential. .. was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel."
And what does that circumstantial evidence mean?

What could it mean?

What, do you know, beyond a shadow of doubt, does it mean?

SA210
11-14-2011, 06:20 AM
And what does that circumstantial evidence mean?

What could it mean?

What, do you know, beyond a shadow of doubt, does it mean?

It means it is an actual FBI memo and names Bush Sr as the tipper from Zapata, and that Bush later lied that he didn't remember where he was on that day.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:21 AM
SA...

I challenge you to print to copies of the second memo, and compare them through a bright light.

Now...

If even if I were inclined (biased) to believe the conspiracy theory, when I see something that looks manufactured... What should I believe?

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:23 AM
It means it is an actual FBI memo and names Bush Sr as the tipper from Zapata, and that Bush later lied that he didn't remember where he was on that day.
OK, I will agree that he probably lied about his location at the time. How is that relevant, beside possibly not wanting a connection to be established that he turned in a citizen concern of a threat to the president?

SA210
11-14-2011, 06:32 AM
OK, I will agree that he probably lied about his location at the time. How is that relevant, beside possibly not wanting a connection to be established that he turned in a citizen concern of a threat to the president?

Why lie about that several years later? And since he lied about that, what else did he lie about?

At least so far we have established that he lied about something concerning himself pertaining to the JFK assassination.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Why lie about that several years later? And since he lied about that, what else did he lie about?
I see...

You have never, never, lied over some reason not so good. OK...

At least so far we have established that he lied about something concerning himself pertaining to the JFK assassination.
So what?

Maybe he never wanted people to know he was that close. Does it matter?

Tell me. Do you also have a copy of his Rolodex for that day? Maybe he was no where close, and had a business meeting. Maybe what he heard had no relevance, and never wanted someone else to find out that he improperly fingered someone.

We can guess all day to his motive, but in the end. there is only very weak circumstantial evidence. If you wish to hang your integrity on that, then what can I say Mouse.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 08:20 AM
My God Mouse...

Back to the second image of the document with the highlighted paragraph:

3) Have you ever seen an official document without a signature block on the bottom? Appears to me the highlighted area was added over the top!

Blake
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm fully convinced our government killed our President and covered it up.

why would the govenrment kill the President?

SA210
11-14-2011, 11:00 AM
why would the govenrment kill the President?

Certain people didn't want him to pull out of Vietnam, ending the Federal Reserve, breaking up CIA operations against Cuba. He was shaking up the establishment and it got him killed. Power and greed.

CosmicCowboy
11-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Certain people didn't want him to pull out of Vietnam, ending the Federal Reserve, breaking up CIA operations against Cuba. He was shaking up the establishment and it got him killed. Power and greed.

It's a lot simpler than that. LBJ had him killed so he could be President. Oswald was the fall guy, and Ruby was already set up to eliminate the link.

SA210
11-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Agree CC on Lyndon Johnson.

Here is E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession Wild Cobra.

CIA Howard Hunt that is of the Watergate scandal and big player in the Bay of Pigs invasion. He names Lyndon Johnson as well and admits the conspiracy, it was code named "The Big Event".

DbD_u7nUB_c

BLfl0Mxcbp8&feature=related

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Now I can consider that maybe... and that's a very shaky maybe... LBJ conspired, but not others you wish to blame.

Come on now. The recording is inconsistent, has muffled parts, appears cut and spliced.

You still ain't got shit Mouse.

SA210
11-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Now I can consider that maybe... and that's a very shaky maybe... LBJ conspired, but not others you wish to blame.

Come on now. The recording is inconsistent, has muffled parts, appears cut and spliced.

You still ain't got shit Mouse.

Already a few times you were very certain about things, then conceded certain points. Come on and have an open mind. CIA E Howard Hunt confessed. Regardless of whether or not you believe Bush had anything to do with it (which he DID), it's a no brainer that it was NOT the work of just a crazed lone gunman.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Already a few times you were very certain about things, then conceded certain points. Come on and have an open mind. CIA E Howard Hunt confessed. Regardless of whether or not you believe Bush had anything to do with it (which he DID), it's a no brainer that it was NOT the work of just a crazed lone gunman.
Did he confess?

Again, the tape sound's pretty inconsistent. Can you say with certainty it wasn't edited?

As for the "magic bullet" and other conspiracy ideas, I'm actually open to the idea that Oswald didn't act alone. I just don't believe it was a government conspiracy.

Still, there was a book published I think two or three years ago that made a perfectly sensible explanation how the events could have gone down with Oswald alone.

CosmicCowboy
11-14-2011, 11:43 AM
George Parr was the secret local organizer/money man and they had him killed when he was about to spill the beans after his conviction on tax evasion.

SA210
11-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Did he confess?

Again, the tape sound's pretty inconsistent. Can you say with certainty it wasn't edited?

As for the "magic bullet" and other conspiracy ideas, I'm actually open to the idea that Oswald didn't act alone. I just don't believe it was a government conspiracy.

Still, there was a book published I think two or three years ago that made a perfectly sensible explanation how the events could have gone down with Oswald alone.

E Howard Hunts own son backs up the tapes and confession as well as identifies his father E. Howard Hunt as one of the bogus hobos that was arrested that day. There is no way around that one. He confessed the conspiracy plain and simple.

And no theory or book can explain how Oswald would be able to get that front head shot from behind in the book depository. In fact the first couple of shots were just about right on top of eachother, he couldn't have done that, especially with the rifle mentioned. The magic bullet, experts agree would not have been like-new after hitting bones and flesh, especially after 7 wounds. They also said they felt the end point of the back wound, making it impossible for that magic bullet to take place (thru the back, out the front of the throat, etc).

Even the doctors that originally worked on Kennedy all agreed that it was a frontal head shot and that autopsy photos later released were very inaccurate and different from what they witnessed. I'll take the doctors word on that.

Not to mention the rifle they said was used wasn't even the same rifle they claimed Oswald received in the mail, so they later changed the name of the rifle type to fit the governments story.

Blake
11-14-2011, 03:02 PM
It's a lot simpler than that. LBJ had him killed so he could be President. Oswald was the fall guy, and Ruby was already set up to eliminate the link.

so what person did the actualy shooting?

SA210
11-14-2011, 03:11 PM
so what person did the actualy shooting?

Lucien Sarti, a known french mafia hitman was one of many named as gunmen by CIA agent E Howard Hunt.

Lee Harvey Oswald
11-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I was framed I tell ya!!!!

Blake
11-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Lucien Sarti, a known french mafia hitman was one of many named as gunmen by CIA agent E Howard Hunt.

why should we believe Hunt?

Blake
11-14-2011, 05:25 PM
I was framed I tell ya!!!!

:td

ChumpDumper
11-14-2011, 05:32 PM
All I have to say is a successful spy novelist should be able to, you know, write a confession over the course of 40 years.

SA210
11-14-2011, 10:34 PM
All I have to say is a successful spy novelist should be able to, you know, write a confession over the course of 40 years.

That's why it's a deathbed confession. Being close to your own death makes you want to admit certain things I've been told.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2011, 02:47 AM
That's why it's a deathbed confession. Being close to your own death makes you want to admit certain things I've been told.Too bad he died three years later.

mavs>spurs
11-15-2011, 03:06 AM
ChumpDumper is so bland and goes with the status quo, if it ain't on Fox or CNN he ain't havin it :lol

Not even trying to pick an argument with you brah, it just seems so fitting that you would believe Oswald was the sole perpetrator.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2011, 03:13 AM
ChumpDumper is so bland and goes with the status quo, if it ain't on Fox or CNN he ain't havin it :lol

Not even trying to pick an argument with you brah, it just seems so fitting that you would believe Oswald was the sole perpetrator.Haven't seen any credible theory to the contrary.

What is your theory?

lol bland

What are you? Spicy?

Wild Cobra
11-15-2011, 03:16 AM
That's why it's a deathbed confession. Being close to your own death makes you want to admit certain things I've been told.
Or, you want to place a nail in someone else's coffin.

I see that you know this man to have 100% integrity.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2011, 03:26 AM
http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/files/original/comic%20book%20guy.jpg
Longest. Deathbed confession. Ever.

mavs>spurs
11-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Haven't seen any credible theory to the contrary.

What is your theory?

lol bland

What are you? Spicy?

spicy like your bf's burrito

my theory is that the CIA did it.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2011, 03:47 AM
spicy like your bf's burrito

my theory is that the CIA did it.Why?

Blake
11-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Too bad he died three years later.

lol

bus driver
11-15-2011, 09:38 AM
for those of you who live in dallas but there use to be a black guy that would hang out in that area and tell stories of how this was a conspiracy and how he saw the whole thing back then and he was taken to police station to give statements and what not. very interesting story, although not sure if he is still around. the last time i saw him they was quite a crowd around him.

i think it was alone attempt, for a loser to become recognized

Phenomanul
11-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Personally, I don't see how anyone can refute the video evidence of the head blast... the kill shot came from the front and could not have come from behind... a fact which implies that there was more than one shooter.

Nothing anyone here says can convince me that Kennedy's inertial response to the bullet impact was from a rear shot. Absolutely nothing, especially when one considers that the driver seemed to be braking prior to that shot (he accelerated afterwards)...

The fact that the Warren Commission tried so hard to negate the obvious is proof enough for me that there was a conspiracy... as for the who, and the why (motives) that's not nearly as important as admitting that yes, the plot to kill the president involved more than just one gunman...

Blake
11-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Personally, I don't see how anyone can refute the video evidence of the head blast... the kill shot came from the front and could not have come from behind... a fact which implies that there was more than one shooter.

Nothing anyone here says can convince me that Kennedy's inertial response to the bullet impact was from a rear shot. Absolutely nothing, especially when one considers that the driver seemed to be braking prior to that shot (he accelerated afterwards)...

The fact that the Warren Commission tried so hard to negate the obvious is proof enough for me that there was a conspiracy... as for the who, and the why (motives) that's not nearly as important as admitting that yes, the plot to kill the president involved more than just one gunman...

the HSCA also confirmed that Oswald's bullets did all the killing.

good enough for me, tbh.

Phenomanul
11-15-2011, 04:09 PM
the HSCA also confirmed that Oswald's bullets did all the killing.

good enough for me, tbh.

Oswald's shots through JFK's back and through his throat could have been fatal enough... BUT...

The reality of another shot fired at JFK from the front, invalidates the official story altogether... one that asserts as its primary argument, that Oswald acted alone... one that places Oswald in the book depository behind JFK.

Blatant denial of the obvious frontal attack on JFK (the physics is as clear as night and day in all the videos) is enough to warrant the placing of a ''conspiracy'' label on JFK's assassination, all in spite of the ''investigation's'' findings, tbh. :wakeup

Blake
11-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Oswald's shots through JFK's back and through his throat could have been fatal enough... BUT...

The reality of another shot fired at JFK from the front, invalidates the official story altogether... one that asserts as its primary argument, that Oswald acted alone... one that places Oswald in the book depository behind JFK.

Blatant denial of the obvious frontal attack on JFK (the physics is as clear as night and day in all the videos) is enough to warrant the placing of a ''conspiracy'' label on JFK's assassination, all in spite of the ''investigation's'' findings, tbh. :wakeup

neh. The autopsy shows he was clearly from behind.

Phenomanul
11-15-2011, 05:54 PM
neh. The autopsy shows he was clearly [hit] from behind.

meh... the video evidence says otherwise (including the fragments from JFK's skull that were blown behind him)...

Blake
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
meh... the video evidence says otherwise (including the fragments from JFK's skull that were blown behind him)...

meh neh. I trust the autospy report more than I trust your eyes.

baseline bum
11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't know what Oswald's motive was, but JFK's head movement was consistent with getting shot from behind.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=745248745546892501

Phenomanul
11-15-2011, 06:44 PM
I don't know what Oswald's motive was, but JFK's head movement was consistent with getting shot from behind.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=745248745546892501

I've seen that Penn & Teller clip before... in all their smugness (and much like the demonstration at Berkeley) they don't account for the rest of Kennedy's torso... It's easy to suggest that a 'toward-the-shooter' recoil effect exists when the simulated head 1) sits unconnected to anything that would resemble the resistance provided by the spine and the neck and 2) is completely motionless (not in any motion of its own), as would be the case of a passenger in a moving vehicle...

Since the setting in this simulation doesn't match the crime scene... the logical deductions drawn from the simulation don't fully apply (about the transfer of inertia)...

Also, if you look at the bullet they use in that demo, the nose of the bullet (bullet tip) is clearly tapered and pointed (not the round blunt shape from the bullets Oswald was using)...

Lastly, the type of exit wound shown in that simulation is exactly what Kennedy's death fotos reveal... except said exit wound was not found on the front of his head, clearly that pattern was seen on the posterior side of his head...

Phenomanul
11-15-2011, 06:45 PM
meh neh. I trust the autospy report more than I trust your eyes.

Good for you :tu

Blake
11-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Good for you :tu

Bad for your conspiracy theory. :td

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2011, 07:19 PM
I've seen that Penn & Teller clip before... in all their smugness (and much like the demonstration at Berkeley) they don't account for the rest of Kennedy's torso... It's easy to suggest that a 'toward-the-shooter' recoil effect exists when the simulated head 1) sits unconnected to anything that would resemble the resistance provided by the spine and the neck and 2) is completely motionless (not in any motion of its own), as would be the case of a passenger in a moving vehicle...

Since the setting in this simulation doesn't match the crime scene... the logical deductions drawn from the simulation don't fully apply (about the transfer of inertia)...

Also, if you look at the bullet they use in that demo, the nose of the bullet (bullet tip) is clearly tapered and pointed (not the round blunt shape from the bullets Oswald was using)...

Lastly, the type of exit wound shown in that simulation is exactly what Kennedy's death fotos reveal... except said exit wound was not found on the front of his head, clearly that pattern was seen on the posterior side of his head...

Having made hundreds of head shots on various large animals over the years I can tell you that brain shots are tricky, especially with relatively low velocity rounds. It's not uncommon for the energy to get trapped in the brain cavity and rebound back through the entry wound making it look like a classic exit wound. Just sayin.

baseline bum
11-15-2011, 07:35 PM

The car doesn't look to be accelerating too much until after his head is blown off, so I don't think the car's motion contributes much to the snap-back. I don't think the neck and spine should almost completely damp the sizable force backwards at the exit wound, but perhaps an expert like Agloco could chime in here.

EDIT: Do you find it an unreasonable assumption that the bullet is essentially exiting with a lot more mass than it entered with? Honest question; not trying to bait or anything like things can always look like on message boards.

Nbadan
11-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Oswald should never had had a shot....it's pretty clear there were elements within the SS which conspired to kill Kennedy...and Kennedy's body was autopsied before it reached Bethesda.....nothing that the doctors at Park Medical saw matched the official autopsy report....it was complete bogus...

ChumpDumper
11-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Did Phenomanul just call someone else smug?

Agloco
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM
I don't think the neck and spine should almost completely damp the sizable force backwards at the exit wound,

I remember reading somewhere that it's possible that Kennedy suffered a neuro-muscular reaction to the shot entering his skull. Sort of like a tonic-clonic seizure if you will. That might explain the motion of his head right after impact.

The car doesn't look to be accelerating too much until after his head is blown off, so I don't think the car's motion contributes much to the snap-back.

Assuming the car isn't accelerating at impact, we can treat this as an inertial frame of reference. As such we are free of so called "fictitious forces". Now the question is simply: Is the force vector of the car (and Kennedys head) significant when compared to the force vector of the bullet? Better put, does this difference between the two negate or marginalize the hypothesized "jet spray effect"?

I dunno the velocities of either tbh. I'd wager that the cars vector is quite small when compared to that of the bullet though. Get those and you can begin to explain things a bit better.

Phenomanul
11-16-2011, 01:21 AM
The car doesn't look to be accelerating too much until after his head is blown off, so I don't think the car's motion contributes much to the snap-back. But that's exactly what I'm trying to tell you; Kennedy's whole body flung "back and to the left" from the bullet impact... all this well before the car began accelerating. The head moving toward Oswald's position? Possible... His whole body snapping in unison with his head towards Oswald? not as likely...

I don't think the neck and spine should almost completely damp the sizable force backwards at the exit wound, but perhaps an expert like Agloco could chime in here.
Except the bulk of Kennedy's brain trail (along with the fragments Mrs. Kennedy scrammbled to recover) flew backward... To me this suggests the exit wound was on the posterior side of his head... and that the bullet entry point was on Kennedy's right frontal lobe...

Even your Penn & Teller clip shows only minimal 'ejection' on the side of the entry point, with the exit material blasting its way through a much larger orifice, at high velocity... enough, say... to disperse fragments several feet away from the victim...

EDIT: Do you find it an unreasonable assumption that the bullet is essentially exiting with a lot more mass than it entered with? Honest question; not trying to bait or anything like things can always look like on message boards.

The bullet does exit along with more mass... I was never debating that... the ''mass'' however, was flung in the opposite direction of the official theory... that is, the exiting bullet, the exit brain fragments and Kennedy's body are all flung backward and towards his wife...

Phenomanul
11-16-2011, 01:30 AM
Did Phenomanul just call someone else smug?

Did you hear how they dismissively ended the clip? "Second shooter my ass" sounds like smugness to me... so the adjective fits...

I tend not to direct profanity at anyone here unless they are being intentional jerks (Blake, clambake, etc...) and even then, it's uncommon for me to be driven to that point...

Phenomanul
11-16-2011, 01:34 AM
Having made hundreds of head shots on various large animals over the years I can tell you that brain shots are tricky, especially with relatively low velocity rounds. It's not uncommon for the energy to get trapped in the brain cavity and rebound back through the entry wound making it look like a classic exit wound. Just sayin.

Fair enough... but that's not what the investigation claimed. They claimed that Kennedy's body 'slumped forward' from the shot, with the implied assertion that his shooter was behind him... The video, however, clearly shows Kennedy's entire body snapping backwards... why attempt to make a claim not supported by the video evidence, instead of just explaining Kennedy's motion from the get-go? In other words, why try to negate the inertial response seen on the clip ('back and to the left') with the argument that "his body slumped forward" instead? That approach was senseless...

Such approach only added fuel to the fire, because it expanded the ever-increasing list of people who's alibis kept changing, people who couldn't keep their story straight, or simply people who made statements that ran contrary to what was later revealed by the videos that began coming out... why go to such great lengths to hide something, if there wasn't anything to hide...?

I remember reading somewhere that it's possible that Kennedy suffered a neuro-muscular reaction to the shot entering his skull. Sort of like a tonic-clonic seizure if you will. That might explain the motion of his head right after impact.

The investigative committee could have attempted, for example, to suggest your noted explanation above as a possible reason for Kennedy's ''unnatural'' reaction to a rear impacting shot... instead the commission suggested he never moved backward (''that his head recoiled toward the shooter because...'')...

Jacob1983
11-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Doesn't the science say that Oswald had to be in two places at the same time to be the shooter or be the best sniper in the history of mankind? I think a conspiracy is highly possible. I would say I'm more confident that this was a conspiracy than 9/11 being an inside job. There is a lot of doubt in the evidence in my opinion that makes you wonder whether Oswald was the only shooter or if he was just a fall guy. I think it's funny how people get their panties in a wad if you question this shit. It's like you're suppose to believe everything the government tells you because they never lie to us.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Doesn't the science say that Oswald had to be in two places at the same time to be the shooter or be the best sniper in the history of mankind?The bad science says that.

ChuckD
11-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Where are the options for LBJ, mob hit, and Fidel?

If you're going to start a conspiracy theory poll, you should at least hit all of the major ones.

Blake
11-16-2011, 11:44 AM
I tend not to direct profanity at anyone here unless they are being intentional jerks (Blake, clambake, etc...) and even then, it's uncommon for me to be driven to that point...

rofl uncommon

Blake
11-16-2011, 11:46 AM
for all the ones voting "government conspiracy", what part of the government do you feel killed another member of said "government" and why?

Phenomanul
11-22-2011, 11:26 AM
R.I.P. Kennedy... (48th year anniversary)

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:27 PM
neh. The autopsy shows he was clearly from behind.

The original doctors disagree with that bogus autopsy.

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:29 PM
for all the ones voting "government conspiracy", what part of the government do you feel killed another member of said "government" and why?

C.I.A. For the changes he was making with the Fed Reserve. Breaking up CIA operations, wanting to end Vietnam.

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:30 PM
R.I.P. Kennedy... (48th year anniversary)

:depressed

ChumpDumper
11-23-2011, 11:35 PM
The original doctors disagree with that bogus autopsy.link?

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Too bad he died three years later.

He spoke twice, with all your unfunny wannabe smart remarks, you really come off as gullible and a sheep. He was very ill and thought to be on his way out. He lived a few more years and gave the ACTUAL confession on his deathbed. So you're wrong. But hey, at least You thought it was funny.

And even if he gave the ACTUAL confession three years prior (which he didn't), what difference would that make? :lol He still would have confessed.

Say what you want, just for the simple fact that you would try and believe that only one man shot Kennedy makes me laugh at anything you have to say from this moment forward, and not because you are actually funny. It's sad really.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2011, 11:44 PM
He spoke twice, with all your unfunny wannabe smart remarks, you really come off as gullible and a sheep. He was very ill and thought to be on his way out. He lived a few more years and gave the ACTUAL confession on his deathbed. So you're wrong. But hey, at least You thought it was funny.

And even if he gave the ACTUAL confession three years prior (which he didn't), what difference would that make? :lol He still would have confessed.

Say what you want, just for the simple fact that you would try and believe that only one man shot Kennedy makes me laugh at anything you have to say from this moment forward, and not because you are actually funny. It's sad really.No worries. Pretty much everything you think or post makes me laugh.

lol three year confession

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:46 PM
No worries. Pretty much everything you think or post makes me laugh.

lol three year confession

I take that back. I actually hardly ever saw credibility in what you say.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2011, 11:47 PM
I take that back. I actually hardly ever saw credibility in what you say.And?

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:48 PM
link?

etgDxSUKLqc

ChumpDumper
11-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm not going to watch a 50 minute video.

I bet it has spooky synth music.

SA210
11-23-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm not going to watch a 50 minute video.

I bet it has spooky synth music.

You asked for a link, so either watch it and open your small mind, or stfu.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2011, 11:59 PM
You asked for a link, so either watch it and open your small mind, or stfu.Actually already saw it if it's the history channel one.

Not compelling in the least.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Better spooky music than most though.

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Already saw that one if it's the history channel.

Not compelling in the least.

That's funny. I say the Dallas doctors disagree with the government and autopsy, you ask for a link, then I provide one where they back up what I say, and you say it's not compelling? :lol You see, you're funny, but for all the wrong reasons.

I really don't want to argue with you. But with all your unfunny snide remarks, you really don't make sense to be honest. You want to come in to everyone' topics and give your opinion by insulting or just hating on others opinions, but then won't watch their links, because that would take time or you might hear or read something that refutes your closed mind. 50 minutes too long for you. You spend years, and hours upon hours trying to be funny making comments all day long that really change nothing. It would probably be more productive to just stop being such a rude ass and educate yourself with other theories rather than just being the sheep.

Open your mind. It wasn't just one shooter. Conspiracies Can happen in America you know.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:13 AM
I did watch that one. Not going to waste my time again. Sorry I wasn't won over by your "argument."

It doesn't take any time at all to make these comments tbh.

lol open your mind

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:17 AM
I did watch that one. Not going to waste my time again. Sorry I wasn't won over by your "argument."

It doesn't take any time at all to make these comments tbh.

lol open your mind

You're not really laughing. You just act like a fool. Pretend away. You didn't refute the points made, so go away. Just move along and occupy someone else's thread since you bring nothing to this topic (or any topic), as usual.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:20 AM
You're not really laughing. You just act like a fool. Pretend away. You didn't refute the points made, so go away. Just move along and occupy someone else's thread since you bring nothing to this topic (or any topic), as usual.No, I'm really laughing. All those History channel things are just scattershot conspiracy rehashings they put on for ratings in November.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:21 AM
lol occupy

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:23 AM
No, I'm really laughing. All those History channel things are just scattershot conspiracy rehashings they put on for ratings in November.

That's fine if you want to try and believe that. Any person who really looks at all the evidence would at least come to the obvious conclusion that it wasn't just one shooter. But that's only someone who isn't closed minded.

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:25 AM
lol occupy

This is usually the kind of argument you get from someone who actually doesn't have one. Thanks for playing though.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:26 AM
That's fine if you want to try and believe that. Any person who really looks at all the evidence would at least come to the obvious conclusion that it wasn't just one shooter. But that's only someone who isn't closed minded.There is no try. It's actually what I believe.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:27 AM
This is usually the kind of argument you get from someone who actually doesn't have one. Thanks for playing though.You really haven't made much of an argument either if you hadn't noticed.

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:36 AM
You really haven't made much of an argument either if you hadn't noticed.

Yea, I did. You're still stuck on when a CIA guy died who confessed to the conspiracy, rather than on his admission itself. So as I said, go occupy some other place.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Yea, I did. You're still stuck on when a CIA guy died who confessed to the conspiracy, rather than on his admission itself. So as I said, go occupy some other place.Yeah, the successful published writer never fucking wrote a thing in three years.

Or in any of the 40 years before.

Too busy dying, I guess.

The tape I heard is all conjecture about what happened from him. Not a confession at all.

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah, the successful published writer never fucking wrote a thing in three years.

Or in any of the 40 years before.

Too busy dying, I guess.

The tape I heard is all conjecture about what happened from him. Not a confession at all.

:lol now that's funny, because ur so full of it. Any of the 40 years before could have ended him up in jail or killed. When he thinks he's soon to be dead, that's a bit different. Now go watch the first video I posted in this thread in it's entirety, if not, then stfu and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to bed. :sleep

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:47 AM
:lol now that's funny, because ur so full of it. Any of the 40 years before could have ended him up in jail or killed. When he thinks he's soon to be dead, that's a bit different. Now go watch the first video I posted in this thread in it's entirety, if not, then stfu and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to bed. :sleepWho would know he wrote it?

He could have kept it in, you know, a drawer.

SA210
11-24-2011, 12:53 AM
Who would know he wrote it?

He could have kept it in, you know, a drawer.

So, the CIA guy admits a conspiracy and being a part of it, and the Dallas doctors agree that it was a frontal head shot and also say the autopsy photos were fake and not what they witnessed and you're still here arguing nonsense? :lol

Goodnight.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 12:57 AM
So, the CIA guy admits a conspiracy and being a part of it, and the Dallas doctors agree that it was a frontal head shot and also say the autopsy photos were fake and not what they witnessed and you're still here arguing nonsense? :lol

Goodnight.Why is it nonsense?

He had forty years to write about his role in the assassination of a president of the United States and put it in a safe deposit box or with his lawyer to be opened upon death.

What did he write in the meantime?

25 spy novels.

:lmao

Too busy dying.

SA210
11-24-2011, 01:00 AM
Why is it nonsense?

He had forty years to write about his role in the assassination of a president of the United States and put it in a safe deposit box or with his lawyer to be opened upon death.

What did he write in the meantime?

25 spy novels.

Too busy dying.

I don't even have to explain any further on that one. You're just an idiot. Funny how you ignore the statements of the actual doctors who worked on the President. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 01:02 AM
I don't even have to explain any further on that one.You can't. I can see why you'd want to run away from this one.

SA210
11-24-2011, 01:15 AM
You can't. I can see why you'd want to run away from this one.

Noone is running away, you're just a moron who doesn't understand why a guy who was involved in killing people as a profession would be afraid to admit to one of the most publicized assassinations ever. I don't need to explain that one to a moron. They'll never get it. You lose. Goodbye old man.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 01:18 AM
Noone is running away, you're just a moron who doesn't understand why a guy who was involved in killing people as a profession would be afraid to admit to one of the most publicized assassinations ever. I don't need to explain that one to a moron. They'll never get it. You lose. Goodbye old man.He was afraid for forty years, then not afraid, then afraid again for three years, then not afraid.

So he was just a fucking coward.

Totally believable.

I can see why you believe him.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2011, 04:13 AM
C.I.A. For the changes he was making with the Fed Reserve. Breaking up CIA operations, wanting to end Vietnam.
Oh come now. Everyone knows it was the Secret Service that assassinated him.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2011, 04:15 AM
You asked for a link, so either watch it and open your small mind, or stfu.
No. It works this way.

You give us time indexes of the important stuff.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2011, 04:19 AM
SA210...

Have you asked Cole Sear what the truth is?

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 10:51 AM
this is why JFK got killed essentially:

Z-KC5I66yqE

"grave danger that an announced need for increased security, will be seized by those anxious to expand it's need"

mm wonder how that applies to today :wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 11:46 AM
you really must be in a sad state if you really believe JFK was killed by a lone Oswald with Communist purposes :lmao

JFK was probably Fidel's best ally in the north. Lone reason why USA didn't invade the island

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 11:50 AM
"The tape, dated only seventeen days before Kennedy was shot in Dallas, records a briefing from Bundy on Castro's invitation to a U.S. official at the United Nations, William Attwood, to come to Havana for secret talks on improving relations with Washington. The tape captures President Kennedy's approval if official U.S. involvement could be plausibly denied."

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB103/index.htm

JFK and Castro were gonna be buddies. But CIA and the Secret Societies would have none of that.

lefty
11-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Of course he got shafted by secret societies

lol at those thinking it was the bad guys communists :cry

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 11:59 AM
lol at those thinking it was the bad guys communists :cry

it's not really americans fault. They were brainwashed and programmed from childhood to believe the communist are the boogiemen of the world. Nowadays that title has gone to the Muslims and "terrorists". It's a really sad state.

lefty
11-25-2011, 12:02 PM
it's not really americans fault. They were brainwashed and programmed from childhood to believe the communist are the boogiemen of the world. Nowadays that title has gone to the Muslims and "terrorists". It's a really sad state.
Yup

Who are the next boogiemen?

Canadians? :lol

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Yup

Who are the next boogiemen?

Canadians? :lol

based on what I'm hearing, South Americans. Apparently the leftist states down there are forgin alliances with the evil Chinese, Russian and Iranians.

Either that or USA is so broke it rather invade countries within the neighborhood :lol

lefty
11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Either that or USA is so broke it rather invade countries within the neighborhood :lol

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
you really must be in a sad state if you really believe JFK was killed by a lone Oswald with Communist purposes :lmao

JFK was probably Fidel's best ally in the north. Lone reason why USA didn't invade the islandI don't think Oswald had communist purposes.

SA210
11-25-2011, 12:42 PM
And there is that little fact that the Dallas doctors also confirmed it to be a frontal head shot. :lol @ people trying to still believe it was one person

SA210
11-25-2011, 12:47 PM
this is why JFK got killed essentially:

Z-KC5I66yqE

"grave danger that an announced need for increased security, will be seized by those anxious to expand it's need"

mm wonder how that applies to today :wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

What a President. What honesty. We can only dream of having such a person in the White House these days. When JFK, RFK, MLK and others were assassinated in the 60's, it was the end of any real hope and truth in America. I always lol'ed when people tried saying Obama was the next Kennedy. What trash.

RdUsJHeVXiE&feature=related

R.I.P. JFK

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 01:26 PM
The original doctors disagree with that bogus autopsy.
...it would be difficult to say with certainty as has been implied in some newspaper articles that quoted me, that you could tell for sure that this was an entrance or an exit wound. I think this was blown up a good deal.http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcclella.htm

lol taken in by bad tv

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Mr. SPECTER - Based on the experience that you have described for us with gunshot wounds and your general medical experience, would you characterize the description of the wound that Dr. Perry gave you as being a wound of entrance or a wound of exit, or was the description which you got from Dr. Perry and Dr. Baxter and Dr. Carrico who were there before, equally consistent with whether or not it was a wound of entrance or a wound of exit, or how would you characterize it in your words?
Dr. McCLELLAND - I would say it would be equally consistent with either type wound, either an entrance or an exit type wound. It would be quite difficult to say--impossible. http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcclella.htm

SA210
11-25-2011, 01:42 PM
:lol Chump is still a novice on this case. Completely unaware of the government changing statements, omitting them, etc.

SA210
11-25-2011, 01:43 PM
:lol Specter

Agloco
11-25-2011, 01:46 PM
And there is that little fact that the Dallas doctors also confirmed it to be a frontal head shot. :lol @ people trying to still believe it was one person

I'm not familiar with the autopsy results. Can you post a few links regarding those findings. Something coming from an official or expert source and not a blog would be preferred. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:03 PM
:lol Chump is still a novice on this case. Completely unaware of the government changing statements, omitting them, etc.:lol SA210 is still an idiot on this case. Completely trying to change the subject when getting owned, etc.

It happens in every conspiracy thread.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:06 PM
And there is that little fact that the Dallas doctors also confirmed it to be a frontal head shot.Give us links to actual quotes of the Dallas doctors' saying that.

Multiple quotes from multiple doctors.

I just gave you sworn testimony from a Dallas doctor saying there was no way to tell at that point.

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Jimmy - November 22, 1963
X - February 25, 1965
Dr. King - April 4, 1968
Bobby - June 6, 1968

yes, these were all unrelated coincidences :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Another quote from a Dallas doctor after several conflicting statements over the years:

I don't think any of us got a good look at the head wound. I didn't examine it or really look at it carefully.

Same guy, two years later:

[n]o one, except Dr. Kemp Clark, carefully examined the head wound.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/16th_Issue/mcclelland.html

So, here's what Dallas doctor Kemp Clark had to say about the wound on November 22, 1963:

A missile had gone in or out of the back of his head, causing extensive lacerations and loss of brain tissue.And:
The head wound could have been either the exit wound from the neck or it could have been a tangential wound, as it was simply a large, gaping loss of tissue.http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/press.htm

I'll wait for your direct quotes from multiple Dallas doctors insisting the head shot had to be from the front.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Now, I've seen that McClelland declared that it has to be a frontal shot, but only after watching the Zapruder film. His actual witnessing of the wound did not determine anything.

When folks talk about which way JFK's head jerked, I have to ask them how many head shots with high powered rifles have they witnessed in their lives.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Anyhoo, I went ahead and found this handy closeup of JFK's head going forward after the hit.

Of course, it's graphic.

http://users.skynet.be/mar/Headshot/Images/Closeup_312-313.gif

lefty
11-25-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/13121354617/1/tumblr_lv053adcDH1r6m1z5

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 04:27 PM
And the other Dallas doctor who supports a conspiracy is the one who sold a book calling the JFK assassination a conspiracy, Charles Crenshaw. The book is as full of shit as any other conspiracy book. Crenshaw can't even get his recollection of that morning's paper right.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/crenshaw.htm

So, at best, two Dallas doctors think the autopsy is bogus. The rest, including the one they say examined the wound most closely, don't.

Is that accurate, SA210?

SA210
05-01-2012, 02:02 AM
S5563viRC2w&feature=related

zzWNDPx4Pm0&feature=related

ChumpDumper
05-01-2012, 03:34 AM
lol SA210 is a full blown conspiracy nut