:toast

:flag:

Time to call it a career.

hater
11-14-2011, 03:48 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/tim.duncan.jpg

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Greatest PF to ever play the game, and top 5 center if you want to call him a center.

tmtcsc
11-14-2011, 04:37 PM
What happened ? Did the wheels fall off ? :lol

He was done a few years ago (See ** Zach Randolph ownage) but without a season in 2011, its all but official. The big man loses a 20+ Million paycheck. Hopefully he'll get the proper acknowledgement when the NBA stuff gets revolved.

Brazil
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
:depressed

Sean Cagney
11-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah pretty much over now, would have loved to see him go out like D Rob but thats not possible being we don't have a younger version of Timmay on this team at all :( Just ilke that it's over, from 4 titles and countless awards to old and probably ready to retire damnit. What a sad day.

timtonymanu
11-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Shitty way for him to go out.

Another year wasted and this time it's thanks to cheap ass Holt.

slick'81
11-14-2011, 05:12 PM
damn could well be it for the spurs franchise winning for a min. no tim duncan?!? damn its been a great ride

Dex
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM
:pctoss

Jacob1983
11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
What are you talking about? You are talking like he's going out like Shaq or Hakeem. He can still average 10 to 15 points a game. He's getting close to done but not yet.

DJ Mbenga
11-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Greatest PF to ever play the game, and top 5 center if you want to call him a center.

:lmao

Nathan89
11-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Greatest pf of all-time and player of the decade. Can't ask for more than that.

crc21209
11-14-2011, 07:31 PM
He absolutely, positively CAN'T go out like this. It's just not right. There HAS to be at least a fucking 50 game season, even if it's just for him. I don't wanna see Tim or Kobe or any of the other veterans be forced to retire because of a dumbass lockout.....

Sean Cagney
11-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Ending up with Daddy having to taste Kobe's rump-a-rooney for eternity is adorable.

5-4 has done alright by your's truly.

I am sure Kobe will hate the 6 > 5 thing though! Being his idol and the dude he immulates he has no shot at catching at the moment. I am sure it burns slowly.

BTW you say the same stuff in every thread bro, it's tired. :lol
He absolutely, positively CAN'T go out like this. It's just not right. There HAS to be at least a fucking 50 game season, even if it's just for him. I don't wanna see Tim or Kobe or any of the other veterans be forced to retire because of a dumbass lockout.....

I agree, the year off with that being said will hurt Dirk too! He is getting up there in age, Kidd should just retire and Terry will be old as well! Kobe is not getting any younger, when the NBA resumes then what? You might just see a completely different league to say the least.

baseline bum
11-14-2011, 08:03 PM

Russell, Robinson, Malone, or Ewing was better? :lol

J_Paco
11-14-2011, 08:04 PM

He was done a few years ago (See ** Zach Randolph ownage) but without a season in 2011, its all but official. The big man loses a 20+ Million paycheck. Hopefully he'll get the proper acknowledgement when the NBA stuff gets revolved.

Dude, you're a complete idiot.

Thank you, Tim Duncan for 13 years of excellence. You helped lead this franchise to heights never seen previously to your arrival. The Spurs franchise, fans and your former teammates all owe you a debt of gratitude. A 20-10 machine in his prime and one of the 10 greatest NBA players of all-time.

1997-2011

therealtruth
11-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I think the effort to have Duncan play more center has mostly hurt him. After Oberto, Nesterovic/Mohammed the Spurs should have been looking for a real center who can rebounds and block shots to relieve Duncan. It would have saved him some wear and tear trying to grab every rebound and block every shot. He also could take his time and score over power forwards he's taller than. I don't doubt if Randolph had been defending him he could have probably still gotten 20 and 10. Instead the Spurs have him playing against longer and taller centers that he has always struggled against like Marc Gasol this year. (Remember Desagna Diop in '06 owned Duncan in the game 7 overtime)

People counter that he's not quick enough to play PF but Dallas has always insisted on Dirk playing PF and he's a worse defender than Duncan. Plus Stoudemire averaged 37 against Duncan in '05. Duncan defense has always depended on fundamentals and not outjumping or outquicking the other player. Ideally the Spurs would have gotten a center like Tyson Chandler that can defend 4/5. Right now Duncan tends to defend the easier 4/5 but ends up playing alot of help defense. That burned the Spurs against the Grizzlies where Gasol shouldn't have been helped off as much.

Sean Cagney
11-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I think the effort to have Duncan play more center has mostly hurt him. After Oberto, Nesterovic/Mohammed the Spurs should have been looking for a real center who can rebounds and block shots to relieve Duncan. It would have saved him some wear and tear trying to grab every rebound and block every shot. He also could take his time and score over power forwards he's taller than. I don't doubt if Randolph had been defending him he could have probably still gotten 20 and 10. Instead the Spurs have him playing against longer and taller centers that he has always struggled against like Marc Gasol this year. (Remember Desagna Diop in '06 owned Duncan in the game 7 overtime)

This is true there, but you mention the game 7? When he had to get an IV afterwards? Thats more fatigue, he played the whole game and used his all during that game and had nothing left, he was spent! I agree on most of that though, great post there.

stephen jackson
11-15-2011, 10:47 AM
ehh. he wouldnt retire without a proper send off.

hater
11-15-2011, 11:08 AM
ehh. he wouldnt retire without a proper send off.

what's a proper sendoff.

this is Duncan we are talking about. he don't give a shit about no sendoff.

Giuseppe
11-15-2011, 12:07 PM
what's a proper sendoff.

Kori Ellis
11-15-2011, 03:36 PM
LOL

If Giuseppe continues posting trash in the Spurs forum, he won't be able to post in the Spurs forum. The fact that I deleted your first post in this thread should have given you a clue.

cheguevara
11-15-2011, 03:39 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
11-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Nailed to the tree of Woj again... smh

Giuseppe
11-15-2011, 03:45 PM
LOL

If Giuseppe continues posting trash in the Spurs forum, he won't be able to post in the Spurs forum. The fact that I deleted your first post in this thread should have given you a clue.

I did sense that something was missing, but, I couldn't figure it.

Ok, baby girl, I'll vamoose upon your decree. I don't want you to start treating an old man brand new.

lefty
11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Kori and Timvp going at it

Trill Clinton
11-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Powerful thread. Timmy should go ahead and hang it up if there is no season.

Indazone
11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
There's always Scola, the second greatest Power Forward to become a Spur. Oh wait....

mystargtr34
11-19-2011, 08:06 PM
:lol Rockets

Sean Cagney
11-19-2011, 11:24 PM
:lol Rockets

No Rocket need be mentioned in this thread :lol:lol, especially not that dude mr Scola.

DeadlyDynasty
11-22-2011, 11:55 AM
I hope he retires...he had a good run but there's not much left in the tank. Seeing Gasol and Z-Bo abuse him on the block was tough to watch--even for a guy I've rooted against for most of his career. The Spurs could use the cap relief too--no sense prolonging a lost cause. Spurs are undeniably a non-contender, time to start rebuilding.

fwiw he was the best PF ever to play...let him go out with dignity, we don't need to see anymore Ali-Holmes moments like last year.

Killakobe81
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM

He is arguably the greatest PF (dont think you can say it is definitive) he gets my vote but I do concede cases can be made for other guys as well.

At center, not sure you can say he is definitively a top 5 center. top 10 most definitely top 3 PF, and most likely #1 for sure ...

lefty
11-22-2011, 06:02 PM
He is arguably the greatest PF (dont think you can say it is definitive) he gets my vote but I do concede cases can be made for other guys as well.

At center, not sure you can say he is definitively a top 5 center. top 10 most definitely top 3 PF, and most likely #1 for sure ...

Not top 5 center, that's for sure

The Truth #6
11-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Let's see...Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Olajuwon. He's in the ballpark.

TD 21
11-22-2011, 09:37 PM
I hope he retires...he had a good run but there's not much left in the tank. Seeing Gasol and Z-Bo abuse him on the block was tough to watch--even for a guy I've rooted against for most of his career. The Spurs could use the cap relief too--no sense prolonging a lost cause. Spurs are undeniably a non-contender, time to start rebuilding.

fwiw he was the best PF ever to play...let him go out with dignity, we don't need to see anymore Ali-Holmes moments like last year.

He's obviously nowhere near the player he used to be, but this idea that he's hanging by a thread is flat out wrong. He finished 14th in the league in PER last season and was either the 2nd or 3rd best center in the league.

Why is it that no one says Garnett should retire? Though he rebounded somewhat last season, his game has fallen further than Duncan's in recent seasons.

Why would they enter into a full fledged re-build when they're almost certainly at most a year and half away from a forced one? It's San Antonio, not Los Angeles. They're not going to have a steady stream of Hall-of-Famers magically appear and bail them out every time the future looks bleak. They'll be hard pressed to build a team even this good in the near future.

They'd be better off doing what they're doing now, which is attempting to contend, while simultaneously re-building. If they have everything go right for them, maybe they go on one final deep run. But even if they don't, at least they can say they tried to contend in Duncan's final seasons. They owe that to him.

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2011, 10:17 AM
He's obviously nowhere near the player he used to be, but this idea that he's hanging by a thread is flat out wrong. He finished 14th in the league in PER last season and was either the 2nd or 3rd best center in the league.

Why is it that no one says Garnett should retire? Though he rebounded somewhat last season, his game has fallen further than Duncan's in recent seasons.

Why would they enter into a full fledged re-build when they're almost certainly at most a year and half away from a forced one? It's San Antonio, not Los Angeles. They're not going to have a steady stream of Hall-of-Famers magically appear and bail them out every time the future looks bleak. They'll be hard pressed to build a team even this good in the near future.

They'd be better off doing what they're doing now, which is attempting to contend, while simultaneously re-building. If they have everything go right for them, maybe they go on one final deep run. But even if they don't, at least they can say they tried to contend in Duncan's final seasons. They owe that to him.

Not even then. 2 of their top 3 players are old--and while Manu still shows great skill--he just can't make it through a full season anymore, even w/ reduced minutes. RJ and Bonner still get major minutes for some inexplicable reason, and the team as a whole is not good enough defensively.

hater
11-23-2011, 10:28 AM
not even then. 2 of their top 3 players are old--and while kobe still shows great skill--he just can't make it through a full season anymore, even w/ reduced minutes. Fisher and brown still get major minutes for some inexplicable reason, and the team as a whole is not good enough defensively.

fify

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2011, 10:31 AM
^
The Lakers have won 5 championships with Fisher getting major minutes--including winning Game 3 of the 2010 Finals and Game 4 of the 2009 Finals. He's old and should probably retire, but he's delivered for the Lakers over the years.

What have RJ and Bonner delivered for the Spurs, other than frustration and heartbreak?

hater
11-23-2011, 10:52 AM
^
The Lakers have won 5 championships with Fisher getting major minutes--including winning Game 3 of the 2010 Finals and Game 4 of the 2009 Finals. He's old and should probably retire, but he's delivered for the Lakers over the years.

What have RJ and Bonner delivered for the Spurs, other than frustration and heartbreak?

agree.

still does not change my version of your quote which is 100% true

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2011, 10:59 AM
agree.

still does not change my version of your quote which is 100% true

'fraid not...Kobe played all 82 games at 33-34 min/game and finished Top 5 in scoring. The Lakers finished 5th in defense.

Next.

hater
11-23-2011, 11:10 AM
'fraid not...Kobe played all 82 games at 33-34 min/game and finished Top 5 in scoring. The Lakers finished 5th in defense.

Next.

and got bukkaked by JJ Barea

DeadlyDynasty
11-23-2011, 11:23 AM
and got bukkaked by JJ Barea

:lolWhich has nothing to do with you being wrong in your previous post. But since you're moving goalposts now...

Kyle Orton
11-23-2011, 01:11 PM
DD with the "I can shit all over you by using facts or trolling" goods.

TD 21
11-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Not even then. 2 of their top 3 players are old--and while Manu still shows great skill--he just can't make it through a full season anymore, even w/ reduced minutes. RJ and Bonner still get major minutes for some inexplicable reason, and the team as a whole is not good enough defensively.

They're likely still in the top 4, in a conference that lacks a dominate team. It's not difficult to envision a scenario where they make a couple of realistic moves and get a couple of lucky breaks and end up in the Conference Finals. It's definitely not likely, but how likely was the Mavs winning the championship? Or the Grizzlies nearly making the WCF? Or the Suns being in the '10 WCF?

The Spurs finished 11th in defensive efficiency, but were a mere .5 out of 7th, which is right about where they were for much of the season. That was with Splitter not being in the rotation, which won't be the case next season. Their stated goal is to get back to being 5th-7th, which is not possible with the current personnel. So another move or two to improve the personnel defensively is likely.

MaNu4Tres
11-23-2011, 07:32 PM
TD 21 with the goods....

therealtruth
11-23-2011, 08:22 PM
They're likely still in the top 4, in a conference that lacks a dominate team. It's not difficult to envision a scenario where they make a couple of realistic moves and get a couple of lucky breaks and end up in the Conference Finals. It's definitely not likely, but how likely was the Mavs winning the championship? Or the Grizzlies nearly making the WCF? Or the Suns being in the '10 WCF?

The Spurs finished 11th in defensive efficiency, but were a mere .5 out of 7th, which is right about where they were for much of the season. That was with Splitter not being in the rotation, which won't be the case next season. Their stated goal is to get back to being 5th-7th, which is not possible with the current personnel. So another move or two to improve the personnel defensively is likely.

I think Splitter and Anderson playing more would have helped alot defensively. Splitter has great pick and roll and low post defense. He's also good at drawing fouls. Anderson would have provided some athleticism on the wing and the ability to defend bigger wings.

Juan
05-31-2013, 12:05 AM
:tu

illusioNtEk
05-31-2013, 12:27 AM
Prime example of how stupid spurs fans can be... Bunch of bandwagon fans with no loyalty... One bad game and people start talking about trading Tony and Manu...

Heck even a Mavs Fan was backing Timmy up

Juggity
05-31-2013, 01:15 AM
DD with the "I can shit all over you by using facts or trolling" goods.

Tim Duncan with the unexpected "fuck you, DD" goods

capek
05-31-2013, 01:23 AM
Prime example of how stupid hater can be... bandwagon fan with no loyalty... One bad game and hater start talking about trading Tony and Manu...

fixed ;)

Sean Cagney
05-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Prime example of how stupid spurs fans can be... Bunch of bandwagon fans with no loyalty... One bad game and people start talking about trading Tony and Manu...

He had more than one bad game in 011 and most thought he was done, not just Spurs fan! I am his biggest fan but that year it was painful to watch him get blocked that much and just look bad out there, especially in the Memphis series. But like each great he had a chamber left in him! He resurged and looked excellent the next year and even better this year! THANK GOD! I am glad to have Timmay back! I would have hated to see him go out then like that as it would have hurt.

He looked bad that year though, never called him done myself nor made a thread about it, but in the back of my mind I was like man he looks bad right now hope it's just an injury. The great one came back though! TOAST.

jimbo
05-31-2013, 02:23 AM

He looked done at the time tbh. It wasn't really a bad take.

It'd be like if Manu came back next year in 2005 finals mode, is anyone really gonna predict that?

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 03:05 AM

This old grandpa Hater wrong again.:lmao

will_spurs
05-31-2013, 03:20 AM
Prime example of how stupid spurs fans can be...

It's just hater being a closet Heat fan, nothing to see here.

Legacy
05-31-2013, 05:18 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

z0sa
05-31-2013, 05:22 AM
:lol:lol:lol:lol amazing bump

Reck
05-31-2013, 05:27 AM

DD how do you feel about this post bro?

urunobili
05-31-2013, 05:42 AM
Bump of the year candidate tbh :tu

DesignatedT
05-31-2013, 01:02 PM
:lol

JingleJangleJingle
05-31-2013, 03:57 PM
:rollin

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-31-2013, 04:06 PM
:rollin

pikkiwoki
05-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Timmy says he lost 30 lbs and it rejuvenated his career at 37 years old.

What if T-Mac did the same? He's only 34. Anybody think Timmy can inspire him to follow suit?

timtonymanu
05-31-2013, 04:17 PM
rofl

This was when everyone believed the lockout would last all year.

purist
05-31-2013, 05:07 PM

This dude needs to get in here and answer.

lefty
05-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Bump of the century :lmao

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 05:11 PM
considering Hater's recent posts on the Heat beating us, this thread is a great insight into his thought process.

DeadlyDynasty
05-31-2013, 05:19 PM
DD how do you feel about this post bro?

I didnt zay that. I was letting Dr. House use my account in those days. Ask Kori

tesseractive
05-31-2013, 05:20 PM

What if T-Mac did the same? He's only 34. Anybody think Timmy can inspire him to follow suit?

T-Mac's game was based on his athleticism, which is pretty much gone. I'd never say it's impossible for him to come back and help us, but I definitely think his days of succeeding because he can jump out of the gym are well behind him. T-Mac would have to reinvent his game to a far greater degree to become a standout player again.

hater
05-31-2013, 05:41 PM
I believe this thread was created when we thought there would be no NBA season?

if yes, then the thought process is pretty on spot IMO

hater
05-31-2013, 05:43 PM
rofl

and timtonymanu with the goods :tu

007nites
05-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Timmy dropped from 255-260 to 235. He said in his latest interview.

Budkin
05-31-2013, 06:25 PM
:lol TD owning this thread just like he's owned the PF position.

Kamala
05-31-2013, 07:01 PM
Could give a F about no haters long as my bitches love me

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 07:07 PM
http://thekobebeef.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/tim_duncan_game_over.gif

unforeseen
05-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Hater has no loyalty. He hates everyone equally. Jumps on the next bandwagon.

ShoogarBear
05-31-2013, 07:35 PM

What if T-Mac did the same?

What if hater did the same? Would he be able to come back?

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 07:36 PM
Real tears right now. I have yet to see dude be right on anything BASKETBALL related.:lmao

I wish I knew how to look for other dumb thread this old goose has made.

This thread will do for today tho.:rollin

spurraider21
05-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Hater and Cagney cliff jumping? Nahhhhhh

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
:lmao :lmao hater :lmao :lmao

Reck
05-31-2013, 08:33 PM
I believe this thread was created when we thought there would be no NBA season?

if yes, then the thought process is pretty on spot IMO

No, its not spot on.

You made this thread as a mock to Duncan. You ain't getting off the hook that easy.

No way to spin this one I'm afraid. Your past history of bashing the Spurs players gives you zero credibility on your sincerity.

Just own up to this thread being one of your shittiest one to date and move on.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:48 PM
wow this dude hater is getting his feelings hurt.:rollin

I bet dude won't be posting till june 6.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah pretty much over now, would have loved to see him go out like D Rob but thats not possible being we don't have a younger version of Timmay on this team at all :( Just ilke that it's over, from 4 titles and countless awards to old and probably ready to retire damnit. What a sad day.http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/1/18/eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:55 PM

http://play.esea.net/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpicsend.net%2Fi mages%2F744622kobe.gif

Sean Cagney
05-31-2013, 09:05 PM
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/1/18/eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Like you had a crystal ball back then and saw it! Most around were saying that, fans and media etc. Timmay looked down that year, if you said you saw this coming and were not in doubt you are lying! PERIOD.

BTW I was sad when I posted this! NOT HAPPY like some who posted or started this thread :lol, hence the depressed face on the post. I love TIMMAY!

Solid D
05-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Sorry, but I just had to drag this old thing out.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/4/4a/Orly_owl.jpg

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 09:14 PM
Like you had a crystal ball back then and saw it! Most around were saying that, fans and media etc. Timmay looked down that year, if you said you saw this coming and were not in doubt you are lying! PERIOD.

BTW I was sad when I posted this! NOT HAPPY like some who posted or started this thread :lol, hence the depressed face on the post. I love TIMMAY!

You get a pass for your shit IMHO. Hater's just baaaaad.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 09:16 PM

You learn a great lesson in life......never doubt The Great Tim Duncan.:toast

Reck
05-31-2013, 09:26 PM

All this old threads made me go look at my own. :tu

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175503

Faith always prevails.

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 09:28 PM
All this old threads made me go look at my own. :tu

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175503

Faith always prevails.

Atleast you didn't diss Timmay. :lol

Sean Cagney
05-31-2013, 09:32 PM
That is a good thing to have! I thought he might be done but I AM 100% PROUD to say I and alot were wrong! Great one! I am glad I never dissed him though! Someone made a thread calling him heartless! I nearly lost it when I read that one when he was down and supposedly out! To call the cornerstone of your franchise who got you 4 rings heartless is ban worthy! :nope. I remember that thread.

Reck
05-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Atleast you didn't diss Timmay. :lol

Of course not. I'm a Tim Duncan fan by heart first then a Spurs fan.

You dont bash the GOAT under any circustances. :lol

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 09:42 PM
At least yall both man up to your mistakes. Need more posters like yall tbh.:toast

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Of course not. I'm a Tim Duncan fan by heart first then a Spurs fan.

You dont bash the GOAT under any circustances. :lol

Cosigned. The more reason to :lol hater

houston spurs fan
05-31-2013, 10:57 PM

What a moron

pikkiwoki
06-01-2013, 12:21 AM
T-Mac's game was based on his athleticism, which is pretty much gone. I'd never say it's impossible for him to come back and help us, but I definitely think his days of succeeding because he can jump out of the gym are well behind him. T-Mac would have to reinvent his game to a far greater degree to become a standout player again.

The odds of that happening greatly increase if he drops weight, just like Timmy did. T-Mac had far more to his game than athleticism. He could shoot, and he still has court vision and ball handling. If he actually gave a shit, he'd do to his body what Timmy did with his. But yeah, it's a pipe dream to hope he suddenly starts to give a damn as much as a true great like Timmy does.

Kool Bob Love
06-01-2013, 10:49 PM

Seventyniner
06-01-2013, 11:04 PM

So if Tim keeps losing weight to extend his career, what happens first? He wastes away to nothing, or dies of old age?

Agloco
06-01-2013, 11:25 PM
:lol Timmy serving hater a big steaming shit sandwich.

Wash that down with a glass of Pops finest would you?

iminol
06-02-2013, 09:35 AM
http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/sqazj9.jpg

DarrinS
06-02-2013, 10:34 AM
:lmao @ hater

Kool Bob Love
06-02-2013, 11:40 AM
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/niokulis/Laugh.gif (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/niokulis/media/Laugh.gif.html)

anakha
06-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Bumpity-bumpity-bump.

hater
06-03-2013, 05:06 PM
rofl

timtonymanu with the goods :tu

:rolleyes

I stand behind this thread 100% and the logic going into it at the time

3 days to go :lol

Solid D
06-03-2013, 05:20 PM
timtonymanu with the goods :tu

I stand behind this thread 100% and the logic going into it at the time

3 days to go :lol

Well, regardless, you thought Timmy was done in Jan. 2012, too. tbh imho fwiw

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190449

:bang
he's done

hater
06-03-2013, 05:23 PM

already explained the logic for posting the other thread. its on the thread. go take a look.

and I stand 100% behind that reasoning too. Duncan looked 50 years old vs. the Wolves. :lol

:lol 3 days to go

CubanMustGo
06-03-2013, 05:24 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/M8SN/hater-movin-dem-goalposts/image.png

Solid D
06-03-2013, 05:28 PM
"Haha, oops folks, I was sure wrong on that one...but I'm sure glad I was"

Corrected

hater
06-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Corrected

:tu

Solid D
06-03-2013, 05:36 PM
:)

capek
06-03-2013, 05:39 PM

already explained the logic for posting the other thread. its on the thread. go take a look.

and I stand 100% behind that reasoning too. Duncan looked 50 years old vs. the Wolves. :lol

:lol 3 days to go

http://www.catholicmannight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_m81efoicir1r927dro1_500-gif.jpg

Spursfanfromafar
06-03-2013, 06:47 PM
The OP is a buffoon..

Solid D
06-03-2013, 06:54 PM
The OP is a buffoon..

Nah, he's good people. He actually loves Timmy.

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Clown OP with the back paddle. :lol

Now he got his boyfriend "solid D" trying to protect him.:rollin

DPG21920
06-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Nah, he's good people. He actually loves Timmy.

Good people? Kind of like Kidd winning the NBA Sportsmanship award after beating a DWI case & his wife.

Solid D
06-03-2013, 07:05 PM
He's just playin' the game.

Be cool, Bob, be cool.

hater
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Good people? Kind of like Kidd winning the NBA Sportsmanship award after beating a DWI case & his wife.

Kidd is a great soul and a great human being. what a terrible take tbh

DPG21920
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Oh boi!

hater
06-03-2013, 07:09 PM
plus it beats some spurstalk forum admins changing poster's content in their posts

now that's lowclass :lol

kamikazi_player
06-03-2013, 07:12 PM
:lol why are you guys bumping hater's shitty threads anyways?

hater
06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
:lol why are you guys bumping hater's shitty threads anyways?

:lol 3 days 2 go

and Hater has made a career putting the bumpers in their place :lmao

this is their #OccupyHater :lmao

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 07:19 PM
http://thatish.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/kanye.gif.gif

hater
06-03-2013, 07:19 PM

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Keep posting other peoples bad. :lol You still take the cake for this thread.:lmao

DPG21920
06-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Hater - don't you come into that rectangular painted area unless you want to get bullied.

Reck
06-03-2013, 07:22 PM

Kaboom!

kamikazi_player
06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
:lol 3 days 2 go

and Hater has made a career putting the bumpers in their place :lmao

this is their #OccupyHater :lmao
This doesn't really answer my question. Why are people so upset with you that they are bringing up your past shitty threads? :lol

hater
06-03-2013, 07:27 PM
This doesn't really answer my question. Why are people so upset with you that they are bringing up your past shitty threads? :lol

I call it admiration tbh

loving every bump. keep em coming

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 08:32 PM
3 more days.:downspin:

tmtcsc
06-03-2013, 11:06 PM
LOL, hater going back 2 years to find out the last time I was wrong. I already posted an open apology to Tim for doubting that he'd ever get back to being great. I guess you missed that one. :loser

houston spurs fan
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Hater is a piece of shit