except when it's not and then it's way not

Even worse is too many mushrooms.

DarkReign
11-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Even worse is too many mushrooms.

Truth.

Kyle Orton
11-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Tbh how is ecstasy, shrooms, acid and coke?

Only tried cannabis

cantthinkofanything
11-15-2011, 04:56 PM

all at once? probably not so good...

Leetonidas
11-15-2011, 05:06 PM

Only tried cannabis

E is the best feeling probably, shrooms I tripped massive balls on and was a life altering psychedelic experience, and coke was okay but not really worth the price, doesn't last very long but it feels good for 30-45 minutes. Never tried acid.

Try DMT, that shit is nuts. :wow

CubanSucks
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
just do whippets. Amazing euphoric feeling, legal, and convenient. I just can't seem to find a nitrous cracker. None of the head shops around where I live carry them. I can't even find a freaking whipped cream dispenser to use

DisAsTerBot
11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
md:
e is def the best feeling of them all. acid can be good or bad depending on what kind of tricks your mind plays on you. Shrooms seem to me a cleaner version of the trip you get from acid. coke is expensive and numbing.

dont do whippets, might as well huff paint

David Bowie
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
I took E once (two pills) with pot and alcohol. (I do not recommend doing this, since mixing different drugs is dangerous.) It was by far the best feeling I ever experienced and lasted for about 6 hours. However, I fell into a very deep depression for the next two weeks. (I felt so depressed that I didn't even feel like I was part of reality.) I couldn't concentrate, had panic attacks, dry eyes, and my head felt like a block of wood. So all in all, the one night of extreme euphoria I experienced was not worth the two weeks of suffering I felt thereafter. Most of people who I talked to who have tried E did report being depressed for the next two days or so. Since I am very prone to depression and anxiety in general, the drug probably had a much more negative impact on me.

CubanSucks
11-15-2011, 05:24 PM
dont do whippets, might as well huff paint

lol what? Doesn't huffing paint kill brain cells?

DisAsTerBot
11-15-2011, 05:33 PM
I took E once (two pills) with pot and alcohol. (I do not recommend doing this, since mixing different drugs is dangerous.) It was by far the best feeling I ever experienced and lasted for about 6 hours. However, I fell into a very deep depression for the next two weeks. (I felt so depressed that I didn't even feel like I was part of reality.) I couldn't concentrate, had panic attacks, dry eyes, and my head felt like a block of wood. So all in all, the one night of extreme euphoria I experienced was not worth the two weeks of suffering I felt thereafter. Most of people who I talked to who have tried E did report being depressed for the next two days or so. Since I am very prone to depression and anxiety in general, the drug probably had a much more negative impact on me.

that's because it releases your Serotonin which gives you that wonderful feeling. Your bodies serotonin levels then need to replenish.

DMC
11-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Try the .22 lead pill, it's administered through a barrel that you put in your mouth and squeeze the injection mechanism. It's bound to kill a few of your brain cells, but man what a trip the rest of us will be on.

DisAsTerBot
11-15-2011, 05:39 PM
lol what? Doesn't huffing paint kill brain cells?
you're right whippets are great for the brain. This is a drug thread right? just lumping in whippets with products from the store that will give you a shitty high.

CubanSucks
11-15-2011, 05:45 PM
you're right whippets are great for the brain. This is a drug thread right? just lumping in whippets with products from the store that will give you a shitty high.

how the fuck is nitrous oxide a shitty high? Sure it's not the most extreme thing in the world but if I wanted to experience the greatest feeling ever I'd just do heroin.

Depending on how you inhale it it won't have any negative effects. It's also clean and odorless unlike paint

DisAsTerBot
11-15-2011, 05:49 PM
how the fuck is nitrous oxide a shitty high? Sure it's not the most extreme thing in the world but if I wanted to experience the greatest feeling ever I'd just do heroin.

Depending on how you inhale it it won't have any negative effects. It's also clean and odorless unlike paint

to each his own.

Kyle Orton
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone here ever try heroin?

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Real organic mescaline (the fresh cactus version) was probably the cleanest and crispest psychobuzz I ever saddled up on. It even made puking an interesting and introspective experience. Everything was crystal sharp like breaking glass. I can really see why the indians dug it.

The Reckoning
11-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Real organic mescaline (the fresh cactus version) was probably the cleanest and crispest psychobuzz I ever saddled up on. It even made puking an interesting and introspective experience. Everything was crystal sharp like breaking glass. I can really see why the indians dug it.

lololol the ol' expedition out to big bend

you puke and then sit there for hours analyzing it

baseline bum
11-15-2011, 08:44 PM
lololol the ol' expedition out to big bend

you puke and then sit there for hours analyzing it

Can you actually find peyote naturally growing at Big Bend? Never have tried it, but it might be an interesting thing to do. Been meaning to make another trip out there sometime, lol.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2011, 09:32 PM
There is more in South Texas. Just sayin.

baseline bum
11-15-2011, 09:37 PM

Nah, I'm not interested enough to spend time in the valley. I just thought it could be an interesting side trip while hiking around the Chisos Basin or on Marufo Vega maybe.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2011, 09:46 PM
It's there but you have competition. If you find it just clip it from the root right below the head and it will be able to regrow.

http://www.cactusconservation.org/CCI/img/img0005.jpg

ChuckD
11-15-2011, 11:24 PM

Mostly private land. Trespassin' in TX get you shot. I'm just sayin'...

It does grow from the headwaters of the Pecos on down, and all down along the RGV.

baseline bum
11-15-2011, 11:54 PM
It's there but you have competition. If you find it just clip it from the root right below the head and it will be able to regrow.

http://www.cactusconservation.org/CCI/img/img0005.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. It would be interesting to experience synesthesia, which I have heard is a common effect of the drug. I envy people who have it naturally and can do complex calculations in their head by reading numbers they literally see (not that I would even begin to expect an effect that strong).

Ryan Fitzpatrick
11-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Anyone here ever try heroin?

Snorted, but never went IV w/ it. I used to mainline Dilaudid when I had access to some 4mg pills. Best feeling in the world. Nothing but pure bliss for 4 hours. After prolonged use the come down/witdrawal is a living hell though.

baseline bum
11-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Snorted, but never went IV w/ it. I used to mainline Dilaudid when I had access to some 4mg pills. Best feeling in the world. Nothing but pure bliss for 4 hours. After prolonged use the come down/witdrawal is a living hell though.

I thought coming down off coke was exceedingly bad; no way I'd even want to consider H.

marini martini
11-16-2011, 12:18 PM
just do whippets. Amazing euphoric feeling, legal, and convenient. I just can't seem to find a nitrous cracker. None of the head shops around where I live carry them. I can't even find a freaking whipped cream dispenser to use

Restaurant supply store. Just sayin'.

marini martini
11-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Mostly private land. Trespassin' in TX get you shot. I'm just sayin'...

It does grow from the headwaters of the Pecos on down, and all down along the RGV.

Make friends with some ranchers. Just sayin.:lol

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Make friends with some ranchers. Just sayin.:lol

LOL being a cosmiccowboy has it's benefits :toast

boutons_deux
11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Johns Hopkins study finds Psilocybin dosage 'sweet spot' for positive and lasting effects

at Hopkins, volunteers in this one were settled into a comfy couch in an aesthetically-pleasing, living-room-like environment during each session and were accompanied by trained monitors. The subjects were encouraged to lie back and relax, with mood-complementing classical and world music being played through headphones. Neither the volunteers or the monitors knew beforehand how much Psilocybin they were to receive at each session but subjects were given preparatory guidance and coaching.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, researchers noted that the reported positive effects increased as higher doses were given, but also that there was a sharp increase in the negative aspects at the very highest dose. At the highest dose (30 mg/70 kg, p.o. - meaning "per oral" or by mouth), 78 percent of the volunteers were reporting one of the top five most spiritually significant happenings of their lives but those suffering anxiety, stress and fear episodes increased by six times, so that around a third of those participating in the study showed signs of psychological struggle.

By contrast, only one of the volunteers receiving the second highest dose (20mg/70 kg, p.o.) reported having negative issues, and all benefited from positive experiences, although with less intensity than at the highest dose. Critically, even the lowest amount used in the study resulted in notable and long-lasting positive changes in the attitudes, behavior, overall satisfaction and spiritual beliefs of the subjects during the period of study. These changes were also noticed by family members and friends.

"We seem to have found levels of the substance and particular conditions for its use that give a high probability of a profound and beneficial experience, a low enough probability of psychological struggle, and very little risk of any actual harm," says lead author of the study, Roland Griffiths, Ph.D.

Those who received a small taster before a higher dose were observed as being even more likely to reap the benefits than those who were only given the higher dose.

A month after the conclusion of the study, 61 percent rated the experience as being the single most important spiritual experience of their lives and 14 months later, 94 percent of the volunteers rated it in their top five.

http://www.gizmag.com/johns-hopkins-psilocybin-study-finds-optimum-beneficial-dosage/18981/

cantthinkofanything
11-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Johns Hopkins study finds Psilocybin dosage 'sweet spot' for positive and lasting effects

at Hopkins, volunteers in this one were settled into a comfy couch in an aesthetically-pleasing, living-room-like environment during each session and were accompanied by trained monitors. The subjects were encouraged to lie back and relax, with mood-complementing classical and world music being played through headphones. Neither the volunteers or the monitors knew beforehand how much Psilocybin they were to receive at each session but subjects were given preparatory guidance and coaching.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, researchers noted that the reported positive effects increased as higher doses were given, but also that there was a sharp increase in the negative aspects at the very highest dose. At the highest dose (30 mg/70 kg, p.o. - meaning "per oral" or by mouth), 78 percent of the volunteers were reporting one of the top five most spiritually significant happenings of their lives but those suffering anxiety, stress and fear episodes increased by six times, so that around a third of those participating in the study showed signs of psychological struggle.

By contrast, only one of the volunteers receiving the second highest dose (20mg/70 kg, p.o.) reported having negative issues, and all benefited from positive experiences, although with less intensity than at the highest dose. Critically, even the lowest amount used in the study resulted in notable and long-lasting positive changes in the attitudes, behavior, overall satisfaction and spiritual beliefs of the subjects during the period of study. These changes were also noticed by family members and friends.

"We seem to have found levels of the substance and particular conditions for its use that give a high probability of a profound and beneficial experience, a low enough probability of psychological struggle, and very little risk of any actual harm," says lead author of the study, Roland Griffiths, Ph.D.

Those who received a small taster before a higher dose were observed as being even more likely to reap the benefits than those who were only given the higher dose.

A month after the conclusion of the study, 61 percent rated the experience as being the single most important spiritual experience of their lives and 14 months later, 94 percent of the volunteers rated it in their top five.

http://www.gizmag.com/johns-hopkins-psilocybin-study-finds-optimum-beneficial-dosage/18981/

LOL. What a waste of fucking money.

TimothyLeary
11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
acid is way more fun

:tu Always had good trips. Mushrooms too are excellent.

Trill Clinton
11-16-2011, 04:31 PM
I've been wanting to pop some xanax pills for some reason lately. Weed is great, I love it, but I need to try a different hight. I tried ectasy, shit had me up for 24hrs like a crackhead, fuck that.