PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Britney

adrienne
06-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I just can't see her as a mother...but I do have to say, she looks a lot better than when she was going into gas station bathrooms barefoot. That wasn't a good phase.

http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/166/00/5z2vcw.jpg
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/166/00/5z2vdj.jpg

jalbre6
06-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Whatever happened to big baggy maturity clothes? She looks like a clerk at a Louisianan border liquor store.

nickbroken
06-16-2005, 12:39 AM
*waits for tlong to type "I'd hit it"*

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 01:19 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm god i'd tap that

JackLalanne
06-16-2005, 01:21 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm god i'd tap that

Tap it?, hell I'd hit it!

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 01:24 AM
Tap it?, hell I'd hit it!

ummmm, i mean i'd crush it!

IcemanCometh
06-16-2005, 02:02 AM
http://www2.nau.edu/~ar24/images/spanky.gif

Taco
06-16-2005, 07:26 AM
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/166/00/5z2vdj.jpg

What are those Tree Stumps holding her up?

Oh wait those are her Legs :lmao

Can you say KAnkles!!!! :lol

King
06-16-2005, 08:34 AM
What are those Tree Stumps holding her up?

Oh wait those are here Legs :lmao

Can you say KAnkles!!!! :lol

Or huge baggy pants, but whatever.

Xolotl
06-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Dang Lindsay Lohan becomes a stick, now Britney is knocked up dammit who am I supposed to lust after now as a perverted older man :p

Taco
06-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Or huge baggy pants, but whatever.

Check out them there Thighs!!!!

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Daaamn, she blew up.

Kori Ellis
06-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Speaking of celebrities who aren't looking their best, how do you like the latest pictures of Katie Holmes?

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/katie-holmes-lips-big.jpg

desflood
06-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Looks like Tom hit her and gave her a fat lip. Oops, wouldn't want to start any rumors!

davi78239
06-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Have you all seen that Britney show on Thursdays on MTV? Don't know what its called at the moment. I'd hit it, but I've always liked Christina Aguilera much better out of the two.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Have you all seen that Britney show on Thursdays on MTV? Don't know what its called at the moment. I'd hit it, but I've always liked Christina Aguilera much better out of the two.

I think you're talking about the show "Chaotic." That is horrible! I think Britney is going to turn into fat trailer trash.

T Park
06-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Shes gaining weight cause of the pregnancy.

What a suprise........

Taco being Mr Universe I guess can say that.

That being said, Britney makes Squashes and other vegetables seem intelligent.

Duff McCartney
06-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Have you all seen that Britney show on Thursdays on MTV? Don't know what its called at the moment. I'd hit it, but I've always
liked Christina Aguilera much better out of the two.

I agree Christina Aguilera is way hotter than Britney.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
KORI are those pictures legit? where did you get them? omg she looks like she fell off a cliff

TNT21
06-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Speaking of celebrities who aren't looking their best, how do you like the latest pictures of Katie Holmes?

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/katie-holmes-lips-big.jpg

Damn, is that herpes on her mouth?? :lol

jalbre6
06-16-2005, 12:38 PM

Oral herpes are no problem for Scientologists. A $15,000 donation will clear that thing up faster than any dermatologist could.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 01:04 PM
l ron hubbard and herpes

doesnt get any better than that

shall we dig up the old scientology thread?

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 01:05 PM
looks like it is not on her lip...so not Herpes....probably a huge zit.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 01:06 PM
but what about that red rash shit around the top

Jimcs50
Shes gaining weight cause of the pregnancy.

What a suprise........

Her legs are not pregnant...that is just fat.

Cant_Be_Faded
oooooooo i like nice big preggo thighs

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-16-2005, 01:07 PM

So does this mean that now Katie Holmes = HITA?

Kori Ellis
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Her legs are not pregnant...that is just fat.

Sure she's gained weight in her thighs, but the style of her pants make her legs look worse than they are. She has very short legs compared to her upper body, so unless she wears the right clothes her legs always look stumpy.

SpursWoman
06-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Sure she's gained weight in her thighs, but the style of her pants make her legs look worse than they are. She has very short legs compared to her upper body, so unless she wears the right clothes her legs always look stumpy.

She must still be in denial....I learned (after my 2nd child) that that is by far the WORST style of pants for short-legged women with any meat on their thighs at all.

:fro

Welcome to motherhood, Britney! :lol

06-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Guess she needs to read Jenny Mcarthy's book on pregnancy (My wife got it when she was pregnant with our 2nd).

I about lost it laughing when she went into detail how "granny panties" rocked, maternity bras were the best thing since sliced bread and if she realized how bad centerfolds and models made pregnant women feel when they looked at them that she never would have shaved her legs or armpits for her centerfold spread.

adrienne
06-16-2005, 01:31 PM
No her legs aren't pregnant, but guess what...women gain weight in pregnancy. It's part of a healthy pregnancy and birth, your body doesn't it to protect the baby and have enough energy and sustinance for the developing fetus and for childbirth.

But yeah, what a fat cow.

GoldToe
06-16-2005, 01:33 PM
I like the way she's filling out.

desflood
06-16-2005, 01:38 PM
No her legs aren't pregnant, but guess what...women gain weight in pregnancy. It's part of a healthy pregnancy and birth, your body doesn't it to protect the baby and have enough energy and sustinance for the developing fetus and for childbirth.

Plus, if you're a short pregnant girl, every extra ounce is going to show. Tall woman gains ten lbs, her hips look slightly wider. Short woman gains ten lbs, her thighs and each hip gain 5 inches apiece!

SpursWoman
06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Plus, if you're a short pregnant girl, every extra ounce is going to show. Tall woman gains ten lbs, her hips look slightly wider. Short woman gains ten lbs, her thighs and each hip gain 5 inches apiece!

Add boobs & ass to that and basically those 10-20 pounds make you look like bowling ball.

:cry

desflood
06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Add boobs & ass to that and basically those 10-20 pounds make you look like bowling ball.

:cry
I just tell people, "After three kids, I still have an hourglass figure. I'm just a much larger hourglass now."

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2005, 01:59 PM
I wonder if she'll lose her weight after she has the baby.

i think its pretty much a given.

I dont recall any sex icon having a baby and not doing whatever it takes to get back to form.

mmmm i like her lil small body with all that extra weight. her legs are hot

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM

She is what 6 months???

She has said herself, she is lettting herself go, she eats all the time. Pregnancy is no excuse to eat that much. You need about 500 calories more per day when you are pregnant, not 3000.

She is going to be a cow when she is all done, and given her husband's history of dumping women, pregnant women for that matter, I'd say he will be out the door within 6 months.

Vashner
06-16-2005, 02:10 PM
LOL looks like crack pipe burns on her lips. But I think that's a portwine birthmark on her lip without makup.

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 02:13 PM

My wife is 5'2", when she was pregnant, she exercised, walked every day, and ate responsibly, and still gained 35lbs, which is in the norm.

Too many women use pregnancy as an excuse to eat like a horse and that is not healthy under any circumstances.

Diabetes is common under those conditions, and that is not good for the woman or the baby.

Britney needs to stay away from the Twinkies.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 02:28 PM
She is what 6 months???

She has said herself, she is lettting herself go, she eats all the time. Pregnancy is no excuse to eat that much. You need about 500 calories more per day when you are pregnant, not 3000.

She is going to be a cow when she is all done, and given her husband's history of dumping women, pregnant women for that matter, I'd say he will be out the door within 6 months.

The doctor is right.

SpursWoman
06-16-2005, 02:33 PM
But fortunately, she has plenty of money & time for personal trainers & dieticians to get herself back together, which I'm sure she will.

Go ahead and preach on about how pregnant woman abuse themselves by eating poorly and gain more weight than they should during pregnancy....but just know one thing.....you will never quite understand how the only thing that makes the nausea go away is Doritos & chocolate milk.

:vomit :lol

desflood
06-16-2005, 02:49 PM
But fortunately, she has plenty of money & time for personal trainers & dieticians to get herself back together, which I'm sure she will.

Go ahead and preach on about how pregnant woman abuse themselves by eating poorly and gain more weight than they should during pregnancy....but just know one thing.....you will never quite understand how the only thing that makes the nausea go away is Doritos & chocolate milk.

And let's not forget about the 10lbs of water retained those last few months...

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Doritos & chocolate milk.

That is just gross SW.

bigzak25
06-16-2005, 02:53 PM
man, alot of people are pretty quick to fucking judge others...

i'm guilty of this myself at times, but damn, she is a human being you know.

richer than all of us combined. married. now having a family. and i respect the

fact that she doesn't give a shit about what people think. i think she's more

a role model now than ever before. so she gains some weight and dresses down

a bit. now she's a fat cow, trailer trash, and she's on crack. you gotta love

the pleasure people take at the downfall of others...or perceived downfall.

i wish her luck. motherhood. career. marriage. :smokin

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 02:56 PM
man, alot of people are pretty quick to fucking judge others...

i'm guilty of this myself at times, but damn, she is a human being you know.

richer than all of us combined. married. now having a family. and i respect the

fact that she doesn't give a shit about what people think. i think she's more

a role model now than ever before. so she gains some weight and dresses down

a bit. now she's a fat cow, trailer trash, and she's on crack. you gotta love

the pleasure people take at the downfall of others...or perceived downfall.

i wish her luck. motherhood. career. marriage. :smokin

She is a skank.

She married a man who had a baby with another woman, a woman who was pregnant with his child, so is scum, she is trash...I have no respect for her at all.

Marklar MM
06-16-2005, 02:57 PM
OMG. No one has mentioned Hillary Duff.

http://www.ultraclear.net/celebs/albums/hillary-duff/hillary_duff10.jpg

SpursWoman
06-16-2005, 02:59 PM
That is just gross SW.

So is puking your guts out every morning before you can even brush your teeth....actually, it was brushing my teeth that would get it all started. :lol

bigzak25
06-16-2005, 03:00 PM
c'mon jim, you saying you had respect for her before?

peeps get divorced and remarried all the time...and i'm sure the woman who was left with child is probobaly happy to be rid of the guy and looking forward to some hefty childsupport checks....

06-16-2005, 03:02 PM
She is a skank.

She married a man who had a baby with another woman, a woman who was pregnant with his child, so is scum, she is trash...I have no respect for her at all.

Hey Jim, you use regular old Windex, or that new 409 with vinegar for all your glass?

Sportcamper
06-16-2005, 03:03 PM
AMEN BIG ZAK... :smokin

Leave Brittany the heck alone...Let her have her baby & do what she wants...There is not ONE person that has ever worked for her that has something unkind to say about her...She is considered one of the kindest persons in the entertainment business...

OK so she does not have anorexia & she eats at McDonalds...And she shops at Wal-Mart...So do most of the posters on this board.... :rolleyes

desflood
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
SShhhh, don't let Manny hear you!

Shelly
06-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Britney and Kevin facinate me!

Oh, man...with my 2nd I gained 10 pounds in a month cuz all I ate was chocolate! :lol

I gained 50 pounds with each kid. Fortunately, I was able to lose it all within a year after giving birth. There's no controlling cravings while pregnant. I went through craving phases:

yogurt
peanut butter and jelly
really, really spicy food
Slurpees
chocolate
Royale w/ cheese

I did eat a lot of TUMS, though :lol

desflood
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Oh, holy TUMS... they were a lifesaver. With the first kid, the cravings were canned ravioli (!) and orange soda.

Shelly
06-16-2005, 03:48 PM
:lol

My sister ate so much chicken (craving) while pregnant that she can barely eat it now.

SpursWoman
06-16-2005, 03:51 PM
With my son, all I wanted was big, icy cokes & ultimate cheeseburgers from Jack in the Box.

Of course, that isn't all I ate....and I could usually only eat a little bit of it if I did get it....but damn, those were good. :lol

My daughter was the Doritos & chocolate milk.....and ranch dip. :oops

2Blonde
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
AMEN. I ate everything in sight and gained 54 lbs in 8 months. I delivered 4 weeks early, thank god. I hate to think how much I would have weighed if I had gone to term. I had to have Hardee's Bacon,Egg & Cheese Biscuits every morning and Pizza as often as possible. It took about a year to lose all the weight. But people seem to forget that it takes almost a year to gain that weight as well.
I'd like to see how all you guys who are being so judgemental about her body and eating habits would handle it if it were you who were pregnant and dealing with the cravings, hormones and body changes. :lol
As far as her husband being "out of there" after the baby. I don't think so. The difference between her and his ex is that she can offer him a much better life. I think he's in it for the money and he'll stick around. He may be gross but he's not completely stupid. He knows who writes the checks.

...2Blonde

Shelly
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Well, I think I can explain why my youngest has such a sweet tooth. He was the chocolate diet baby!

Those What to Expect when your Expecting authors would be turning in their graves right now if they were dead :lol

Shelly
06-16-2005, 03:55 PM
:makeout to my fellow bad eating while pregnant peeps!

adrienne
06-16-2005, 04:00 PM
My mom, with my brother, craved anything acidic...she lived on tuna and pickle sandwiches, lemonade, and grapefruit.

GoldToe
06-16-2005, 04:05 PM
She is a skank.

I'd still hit it!! Skank you very much.

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey Jim, you use regular old Windex, or that new 409 with vinegar for all your glass?

Windex.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 04:51 PM
AMEN BIG ZAK... :smokin

Leave Brittany the heck alone...Let her have her baby & do what she wants...There is not ONE person that has ever worked for her that has something unkind to say about her...She is considered one of the kindest persons in the entertainment business...

OK so she does not have anorexia & she eats at McDonalds...And she shops at Wal-Mart...So do most of the posters on this board.... :rolleyes

That is boool sheeet! She wants to be a star so she is fair game. You have to take the bad with the good if you are a celebrity.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 04:53 PM
OMG. No one has mentioned Hillary Duff.

http://www.ultraclear.net/celebs/albums/hillary-duff/hillary_duff10.jpg

I'd hit it.

...might end up in jail, but I'd still hit it.

SpursFanDan
06-16-2005, 04:55 PM
duff?... how about Jessica Simpson, that girl is about a year away from showing those puppies.

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 04:56 PM
I'd hit it.

...might end up in jail, but I'd still hit it.

I'd do her, and her mom.(in her latest movie)

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/62/57/19m.jpg

Shelly
06-16-2005, 04:59 PM
I'd do her, and her mom.(in her latest movie)

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/62/57/19m.jpg

Heather Locklear

tlongII
06-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Heather Locklear

Word.

NameDropper
06-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Heather Locklear

Rumor has it after Tommy Lee...it is never the same.

Xolotl
06-16-2005, 05:15 PM
:lol I'm still a little new here so I'm getting to know everybody and the way they act. But, is TLongII the poster thats like your neighbors chihuahua?? You know what I mean small little thing yet angry, and will always hump your leg whenever given the opportunity. I just remember seeing something about barnyard animals or something so it got me curious about that

SpursFanDan
06-16-2005, 05:16 PM
she dated lee?..isnt she married to that second best that plays for bon jovi?

MannyIsGod
06-16-2005, 05:16 PM
All I gotta say is, it takes a big time self righteous asshole to preach to a woman while she's pregnant. The mother of my child will only hear the following:

"Anything else?" "Do you need anything?" "Can I get you anything?" "Sit your ass down and don't move"

You get the point.

SpursFanDan
06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
All I gotta say is, it takes a big time self righteous asshole to preach to a woman while she's pregnant. The mother of my child will only hear the following:

"Anything else?" "Do you need anything?" "Can I get you anything?" "Sit your ass down and don't move"

You get the point.

Like us guys have any choice, Pregger women can be very demanding, and won't take any shit. But yeah, its our job to be at her beckon call.

TNT21
06-16-2005, 05:22 PM

You get the point.

I wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when it's 3am and you have to work the next day and all she wants are some fucking Doritos, but not the kind you have at home, she wants the guacamole doritos with a chocolate milk and a slice of fucking apple pie that you don't have.

T Park
06-16-2005, 05:26 PM
Your half the reason shes like that.

I would hope youd be like that.

Any self respecting guy with a shred of goodness inside him would do it.

SpursFanDan
I wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when it's 3am and you have to work the next day and all she wants are some fucking Doritos, but not the kind you have at home, she wants the guacamole doritos with a chocolate milk and a slice of fucking apple pie that you don't have.

gotta do what you gotta do... You had enough responsibility to get her pregnant, grows some balls and get the damn food. Besides, are you the one squeezing a watermelon out of a Lemon?

MannyIsGod
SHE'S GOING TO POP OUT A CHILD THE SIZE OF A WATERMELON OUT OF A HOLE THAT IS THE SIZE OF A LEMON!!!!

Yeah, I think I can swing the Dorrito thing and thank god I'm not pissing out whole apples.

T Park
06-16-2005, 05:27 PM
I wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when it's 3am and you have to work the next day and all she wants are some fucking Doritos, but not the kind you have at home, she wants the guacamole doritos with a chocolate milk and a slice of fucking apple pie that you don't have

I would.

One word, responsibility.

Shelly
06-16-2005, 05:28 PM
she dated lee?..isnt she married to that second best that plays for bon jovi?

She was married to Tommy Lee before he married Pam Anderson

bigzak25
06-16-2005, 05:29 PM

the keys are on the dresser baby.... :lol

Shelly
06-16-2005, 05:32 PM

You get the point.

No, she won't. Because pregnant women are very hormonal and you will bug the shit of her and she may have to kill if you keep that up.

Trust me.

MannyIsGod
06-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Then I'll just shut up and do as I'm told?

tlongII
06-16-2005, 06:25 PM
:lol I'm still a little new here so I'm getting to know everybody and the way they act. But, is TLongII the poster thats like your neighbors chihuahua?? You know what I mean small little thing yet angry, and will always hump your leg whenever given the opportunity. I just remember seeing something about barnyard animals or something so it got me curious about that

How can you compare a chihuahua to a barnyard animal?

tlongII
06-16-2005, 06:27 PM

You get the point.

The only reason you're saying that is because your future wife will probably read your post.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I would.

One word, responsibility.

Actually I didn't think you could spell responsibility, but I have been proven wrong.

adrienne
06-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Actually I didn't think you could spell responsilbility

Was misspelling responsibility intentional in this particular instance?

Shelly
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Then I'll just shut up and do as I'm told?

Unless she's bed ridden with a high risk pregnancy or is in her last month, she's pretty self sufficient. We can still drive, exercise, grocery shop, do laundry, and even carry a toddler up the stairs while pregnant. We can even bring home the bacon and fry it up in pan :)

Maybe it's just me, but someone offering to do everything for me constantly would drive me insane, even if I wasn't hormonal.

But one thing you definitely count on her being is horny.

tlongII
06-16-2005, 06:58 PM
Was misspelling responsibility intentional in this particular instance?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

T Park
06-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Maybe it's just me, but someone offering to do everything for me constantly would drive me insane

Damned if you do, Damned if you dont.

GoldToe
06-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Her agent should be able to get her an endorsement for Pepsi One.

http://www.theorangecounty.net/ride.gif

desflood
06-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Unless she's bed ridden with a high risk pregnancy or is in her last month, she's pretty self sufficient. We can still drive, exercise, grocery shop, do laundry, and even carry a toddler up the stairs while pregnant. We can even bring home the bacon and fry it up in pan :)

Maybe it's just me, but someone offering to do everything for me constantly would drive me insane, even if I wasn't hormonal.

But one thing you definitely count on her being is horny.
Yeah, I worked pretty hard with the older two while pregnant with the third! :lol But the horny thing? Ehh-eh. No energy for that. I was always exhausted!

Gatita
06-18-2005, 03:11 PM
c'mon jim, you saying you had respect for her before?

peeps get divorced and remarried all the time...and i'm sure the woman who was left with child is probobaly happy to be rid of the guy and looking forward to some hefty childsupport checks....

You mean Kevin Fed has money? From where? He works? Oh, yeah he is married to a rich bitch who would be stupid enough to pay for his child support. Bad enough that she had to buy her own engagement ring. :rolleyes