PDA

View Full Version : This Is What Revolution Looks Like

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:00 AM
This book has been written....and rewritten...it always ends the same..

It's only a matter of time now...

http://www.truthdig.com/images/reportuploads/owsoustedhedges_300.jpg
From Chris Hedges....

This Is What Revolution Looks Like
Posted on Nov 15, 2011
By Chris Hedges

Welcome to the revolution. Our elites have exposed their hand. They have nothing to offer. They can destroy but they cannot build. They can repress but they cannot lead. They can steal but they cannot share. They can talk but they cannot speak. They are as dead and useless to us as the water-soaked books, tents, sleeping bags, suitcases, food boxes and clothes that were tossed by sanitation workers Tuesday morning into garbage trucks in New York City. They have no ideas, no plans and no vision for the future.

Our decaying corporate regime has strutted in Portland, Oakland and New York with their baton-wielding cops into a fool’s paradise. They think they can clean up “the mess”—always employing the language of personal hygiene and public security—by making us disappear. They think we will all go home and accept their corporate nation, a nation where crime and government policy have become indistinguishable, where nothing in America, including the ordinary citizen, is deemed by those in power worth protecting or preserving, where corporate oligarchs awash in hundreds of millions of dollars are permitted to loot and pillage the last shreds of collective wealth, human capital and natural resources, a nation where the poor do not eat and workers do not work, a nation where the sick die and children go hungry, a nation where the consent of the governed and the voice of the people is a cruel joke.

Get back into your cages, they are telling us. Return to watching the lies, absurdities, trivia and celebrity gossip we feed you in 24-hour cycles on television. Invest your emotional energy in the vast system of popular entertainment. Run up your credit card debt. Pay your loans. Be thankful for the scraps we toss. Chant back to us our phrases about democracy, greatness and freedom. Vote in our rigged political theater. Send your young men and women to fight and die in useless, unwinnable wars that provide corporations with huge profits. Stand by mutely as our bipartisan congressional super committee, either through consensus or cynical dysfunction, plunges you into a society without basic social services including unemployment benefits. Pay for the crimes of Wall Street.

Despotic regimes in the end collapse internally. Once the foot soldiers who are ordered to carry out acts of repression, such as the clearing of parks or arresting or even shooting demonstrators, no longer obey orders, the old regime swiftly crumbles. When the aging East German dictator Erich Honecker was unable to get paratroopers to fire on protesting crowds in Leipzig, the regime was finished. The same refusal to employ violence doomed the communist governments in Prague and Bucharest. I watched in December 1989 as the army general that the dictator Nicolae Ceausescu had depended on to crush protests condemned him to death on Christmas Day. Tunisia’s Ben Ali and Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak lost power once they could no longer count on the security forces to fire into crowds.

The process of defection among the ruling class and security forces is slow and often imperceptible. These defections are advanced through a rigid adherence to nonviolence, a refusal to respond to police provocation and a verbal respect for the blue-uniformed police, no matter how awful they can be while wading into a crowd and using batons as battering rams against human bodies. The resignations of Oakland Mayor Jean Quan’s deputy, Sharon Cornu, and the mayor’s legal adviser and longtime friend, Dan Siegel, in protest over the clearing of the Oakland encampment are some of the first cracks in the edifice. “Support Occupy Oakland, not the 1% and its government facilitators,” Siegel tweeted after his resignation.

There were times when I entered the ring as a boxer and knew, as did the spectators, that I was woefully mismatched. Ringers, experienced boxers in need of a tuneup or a little practice, would go to the clubs where semi-pros fought, lie about their long professional fight records, and toy with us. Those fights became about something other than winning. They became about dignity and self-respect. You fought to say something about who you were as a human being. These bouts were punishing, physically brutal and demoralizing. You would get knocked down and stagger back up. You would reel backward from a blow that felt like a cement block. You would taste the saltiness of your blood on your lips. Your vision would blur. Your ribs, the back of your neck and your abdomen would ache. Your legs would feel like lead. But the longer you held on, the more the crowd in the club turned in your favor. No one, even you, thought you could win. But then, every once in a while, the ringer would get overconfident. He would get careless. He would become a victim of his own hubris. And you would find deep within yourself some new burst of energy, some untapped strength and, with the fury of the dispossessed, bring him down. I have not put on a pair of boxing gloves for 30 years. But I felt this twinge of euphoria again in my stomach this morning, this utter certainty that the impossible is possible, this realization that the mighty will fall.

Truthdig (http://www.truthdig.com/report/page2/this_is_what_revolution_looks_like_20111115/)

Once the police side with the protestors, it's over.

Free and last, free at last.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 12:01 AM
So what do they want?

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:05 AM
Regime change...

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 12:07 AM
What do they want to change?

DMX7
11-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Regime change...

When do they want it?

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:13 AM
now...

George Orwell wrote that all tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but that once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.We have now entered the era of naked force.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 12:14 AM
now...

George Orwell wrote that all tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but that once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.We have now entered the era of naked force.So you don't know what they want either.

No big deal. You can't answer direct questions about your beliefs as well. I can see why you identify with the posers in these groups.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I support the cause, as do a majority of people on this forum....but I'm not here to represent OWS.....I'm just telling you what's ahead....

....if you really wanted to know more about the OWS movement you can put your big boys pants on, go to google and find out everything you want to know

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 12:20 AM
I support the cause, as do a majority of people on this forum....but I'm not here to represent OWS.....I'm just telling you what's ahead....

....if you really wanted to know more about the OWS movement you can put your big boys pants on, go to google and find out everything you want to knowI looked.

There was nothing. Just camping.

You can't say what they want.

Poser.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Really not surprised you can't use google.....but really surprised you can use a web browser and feed yourself...your really sad and pathetic Chumpy...

.....no pictures for you....

As police swooped on the park in the early hours of Tuesday, the city closed airspace in lower Manhattan to prevent news helicopters taking aerial shots of the scene. Vans were used to obscure views of the park and a police cordon effectively blocked accredited media from reaching the site. Some of those members of the press who were in the park or were able to get there say they were arrested, pepper sprayed or treated aggressively.

One of the few reporters on the scene when the police moved in was Josh Harkinson, a writer for Mother Jones magazine. As police used tear gas to remove the last protesters from the park Harkinson identified himself as a member of the media and was physically dragged out of the park. He was told that reporters had to stay in a "press pen".

Reporters tweeted their frustration using the hashtag #mediablackout and said police were ignoring and even confiscating press passes.

A New York Post reporter was "roughed up" according to the New York Times' Brian Stelter. Lindsey Christ, of local cable-news channel NY1, said on-air this morning that "the police took over, they kept everybody out and they wouldn't let media in. It was very planned."

Link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/15/occupy-journalists-media-blackout)

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Really not surprised you can't use google.....but really surprised you can use a web browser and feed yourself...your really sad and pathetic Chumpy...

.....no pictures for you....

Link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/15/occupy-journalists-media-blackout):lol remember the time you tried to give a link explaining what they wanted?

Poser.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 12:43 AM
It's only a matter of time before the street gangs unite and exact revenge, once they smell weakness in the system

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 12:53 AM
talk about an army of a million strong who have been oppressed, abused, and beat up by the system...oh and they're fucking pissed.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Poser? :lol

Are you back in the nineties?

:rolleyes

Oh...there's a poser here but it's not me....

the poser is the guy who has 63,000 posts but has never really posted anything worth reading...someday, you'll be forgotten Chumpy, nothing but a blip in history..but my thousands of threads, archived in servers all over the world....their immortality...

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 01:00 AM
talk about an army of a million strong who have been oppressed, abused, and beat up by the system...oh and they're fucking pissed.

There will be some who will want to get violent, but the movement has to stay peaceful....police will turn because they are part of the 99%...

...the more force on non-violent protestors they have to apply, the faster the change will come..

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 01:04 AM
it could easily devolve into total chaos though because after years of police corruption, there are many many americans who would jump at the chance to exact revenge

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 01:16 AM
it could easily devolve into total chaos though because after years of police corruption, there are many many americans who would jump at the chance to exact revenge

Oh, it will be total chaos...National guards maybe called that...that is how you will know we are approaching the end...these are really amazing times..

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Non-violent, peaceful resistance

-u_4FTVg5fs

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 03:58 AM

Oh...there's a poser here but it's not me....No, it's really you, armchair revolutionary.

the poser is the guy who has 63,000 posts but has never really posted anything worth reading...someday, you'll be forgotten Chumpy, nothing but a blip in history..but my thousands of threads, archived in servers all over the world....their immortality...:lmao

Make that delusional poser.

I've shown time and time again that people like you are full of shit. That pleases me. If others find it entertaining, so much the better.

DarrinS
11-16-2011, 08:08 AM
It looks like the 60s, but on a super tiny scale.

101A
11-16-2011, 09:09 AM

the poser is the guy who has 63,000 posts but has never really posted anything worth reading...someday, you'll be forgotten Chumpy, nothing but a blip in history..but my thousands of threads, archived in servers all over the world....their immortality...

You actually derive a sense of pride from the time you waste in here? It's an entertaining diversion; keep your perspective. You thinking there's gonna be a philosophy course in a millenia:

"The musings of NBADan, how they went Unheeded, What they can teach us"? or "Don't ignore the sage in the basement"?

101A
11-16-2011, 09:11 AM
No, it's really you, armchair revolutionary.

:lmao

Make that delusional poser.

I've shown time and time again that people like you are full of shit. That pleases me. If others find it entertaining, so much the better.

I hate it when you prove I'm full of shit.

Usually entertain me otherwise.

(I think twice about posts many time because I know your watching - and I'm betting I'm not the only one)

johnsmith
11-16-2011, 09:19 AM
someday, you'll be forgotten Chumpy, nothing but a blip in history..but my thousands of threads, archived in servers all over the world....their immortality...

:lol Wow you're a fucking idiot.

You know what else is archived in history? Howard the Duck.....

See, not everything recorded is positive.

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:41 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

solid waste dumps are immortal too, and stink just like your threads.

spursncowboys
11-16-2011, 09:42 AM
It's only a matter of time before the street gangs unite and exact revenge, once they smell weakness in the system

lol.

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:49 AM

We wouldn't even need the police or national guard to take out those bitches. If they ever leave their kennel and quit fucking with each other and start fucking with the productive class we will kill them like the rabid dogs they are. At least in Texas, they will be outnumbered and outgunned.

coyotes_geek
11-16-2011, 09:50 AM
lol revolution.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 07:39 PM
This thread delivers just because it made all the forum ockroaches scurry when the lights came on....

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
This thread delivers just because it made all the forum ockroaches scurry when the lights came on....It delivers because you just used a metaphor that means the opposite of what you wanted to post.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 07:51 PM
...stalker.....admit it now Chumpy, your a truther......Do you believe the `9/11 commission is accurate,do you believe in the official report on 9/11 is accurate or not?

Until you answer that question, quit stalking me...

TeyshaBlue
11-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Lol stalking.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 07:59 PM
...stalker.....admit it now Chumpy, your a truther......Do you believe the `9/11 commission is accurate,do you believe in the official report on 9/11 is accurate or not?

Until you answer that question, quit stalking me...I've given my opinion of the report to you and everyone several times in this very forum.

Feel free to use the search function, poser.

And, while you're at it, give us your specific theory about what really happened on 9/11.

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 08:04 PM
So, you are a truther...

See, that wasn't hard was it...no need to be all moody about it....

Now....do you support the OWS movement or not?

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 08:06 PM
So, you are a truther...

See, that wasn't hard was it...no need to be all moody about it....lol you don't even know what I said about it.

Now....do you support the OWS movement or not?What do they want?

And what is your specific theory about what really happened on 9/11?

Nbadan
11-16-2011, 08:11 PM
lol you don't even know what I said about it.

See, already forgotten....

What do they want?

I suppose they'd like tents and sleeping bags....

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 08:13 PM
See, already forgotten....You never read it.

I suppose they'd like tents and sleeping bags....They already had those.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 08:20 PM

We wouldn't even need the police or national guard to take out those bitches. If they ever leave their kennel and quit fucking with each other and start fucking with the productive class we will kill them like the rabid dogs they are. At least in Texas, they will be outnumbered and outgunned.

you're wrong there buddy, talk about a bunch of killers with no remorse and a lot more firepower than you, unless you have illegal fully auto weapons

but they won't be coming for you, there will only be one group of black and blue guys that they are coming after..

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
also, it's easy to talk shit from the safety of your farm without a real G around for miles..something you've probably never seen before in south texas. it's like saying you would go to prison and run that bitch- no. you'd get turned the fuck out on the first day, they'd have you wearing kool aid on your lips for lipstick and giving up ass. you're talking about hardened killers who have been in and out of the prison system, n1ggas who live that lifestyle. if you came to south dallas and started yapping about bloods i guarantee you wouldn't leave with your life.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 08:29 PM
:lmao the thought of CC putting around Bonton or 44 in his 72 chevy talking shit about n!gg3rs and shit about rabid dogs getting run the fuck out of the hood

Big P
11-16-2011, 08:38 PM
This thread delivers just because it made all the forum ockroaches scurry when the lights came on....

Scurrying like cockroaches is what the dems are going to do come 2012.

Big P
11-16-2011, 08:41 PM
you're wrong there buddy, talk about a bunch of killers with no remorse and a lot more firepower than you, unless you have illegal fully auto weapons

but they won't be coming for you, there will only be one group of black and blue guys that they are coming after..

Yeah we have those so ya'll ARE fucked....and they are not illegal with a tax stamp genius. I would be willing to bet that %99 of the losers would not be able to load a gun, let alone fire one.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 08:47 PM
lol race war

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:13 PM
also, it's easy to talk shit from the safety of your farm without a real G around for miles..something you've probably never seen before in south texas. it's like saying you would go to prison and run that bitch- no. you'd get turned the fuck out on the first day, they'd have you wearing kool aid on your lips for lipstick and giving up ass. you're talking about hardened killers who have been in and out of the prison system, n1ggas who live that lifestyle. if you came to south dallas and started yapping about bloods i guarantee you wouldn't leave with your life.

:lmao at the internet tough guy.

You really don't get it. Those ganger bitches with their 9's and their trash talk wouldn't stand a chance if they decided to break out of their self chosen zoo and invade the real world.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2011, 09:16 PM
You guys have thought about this a lot.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:19 PM

You really don't get it. Those ganger bitches with their 9's and their trash talk wouldn't stand a chance if they decided to break out of their self chosen zoo and invade the real world.

and you would know how? when was the last time you went to prison just to see if you'd survive it? or went on a friendly shootout in the hood? yeah you haven't, shut the fuck up. nothing you are saying you would say to a real G's face homie, plain and simple.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah we have those so ya'll ARE fucked....and they are not illegal with a tax stamp genius. I would be willing to bet that %99 of the losers would not be able to load a gun, let alone fire one.

We? you a pig or something? Big Pig?

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:29 PM
and you would know how? when was the last time you went to prison just to see if you'd survive it? or went on a friendly shootout in the hood? yeah you haven't, shut the fuck up. nothing you are saying you would say to a real G's face homie, plain and simple.

:lmao @ LH goin gangsta on us.

You are a fucking joke, bitch.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Says the guy who talks about something he's never seen before in his real life from behind the safety of a keyboard :lol

"b-b-but if they came out of the hood we'd kick their asses!" say it to a real G and you'll get found in a ditch on the 5 oclock news homeboy

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:33 PM
matter of fact i've been out of my cage all week, these crackers don't even dare to make eye contact with a n1gga on the streets :lmao

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
BTW "homes" I wiped "Yes SIR BOSS" out of my vocabulary a long time ago so don't go making assumptions and let your alligator mouth overload your parakeet ass.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:39 PM
what the hell does that have to do with anything? you run your own little ranch good job?

baseline bum
11-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Slob motherfuckers think they can shoot. :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:41 PM
what the hell does that have to do with anything? you run your own little ranch good job?

You just proved you have never been in there bitch so you can give up the charade.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Bow down the physically superior black man bitch, you crackers can't throw them hands with us Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s you get beat the fuck up and your little dicks exposed for the world to see while we steal yo bitches :lmao

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:42 PM
since you think you're so hard CC why don't you meet me in 44 oakland, south dallas texas bitch and you just might meet the wrong gun

BvrnElV3vbk

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Bow down the physically superior black man bitch, you crackers can't throw them hands with us Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s you get beat the fuck up and your little dicks exposed for the world to see while we steal yo bitches :lmao

http://marieclairvoyant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/5-steve-urkel.jpg

Little bitch...wipe the koolaid off your lips...

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:46 PM
since you think you're so hard CC why don't you meet me in 44 oakland, south dallas texas bitch and you just might meet the wrong gun

BvrnElV3vbk

You just lost bitch.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Slob motherfuckers think they can shoot. :lol

you talkin to a remorseless killer boy, i have no problem with you being victim #8, you'll get left in a ditch or an abandoned warehouse homie

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Cosmic Cocksucker mad because the black man is superior to him in every way..go jack your little dick in the corner while Tyrone and Jermaine plow your wife bitch :lmao

you try to throw down with a real man and you'll get your ass embarassed and your little white dick stomped out into dust

johnsmith
11-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Y.H. = Worst troll ever

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2011, 09:53 PM

You obviously need to stay in 44 Oakland and fuck your fat crack whores and keep working on producing the super race....you are still a few generations short.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Inbred fuck

JayTheClown
11-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Looks like a shitty revolution to me:lol

spursncowboys
11-16-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmao @ lh goin gangsta on us.

You are a fucking joke, bitch.

+1.

spursncowboys
11-16-2011, 11:26 PM
you talkin to a remorseless killer boy, i have no problem with you being victim #8, you'll get left in a ditch or an abandoned warehouse homie

Is this the same guy who thinks collateral damage is unacceptable in war? Yet you killed 8 people? I strongly doubt that.

SnakeBoy
11-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Y.H. = Worst troll ever

I don't think I can rank all the terrible troll attempts I've seen on this forum but he's got to be one of the worst ever.

mavs>spurs
11-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Is this the same guy who thinks collateral damage is unacceptable in war? Yet you killed 8 people? I strongly doubt that.

they weren't innocents homie, they all had to go for some reason or another

spursncowboys
11-17-2011, 12:37 AM
I strongly doubt that 8 people were killed by the same person from the ghetto. And then said person would admit to it on the internet.

mavs>spurs
11-17-2011, 12:44 AM
i haven't admitted to any particulars homie, it couldn't ever be traced so it doesn't matter. if i'm ever questioned then i was just trollin. nah i ain't ever killed anyone homie, but i'd walk right up to you and look you in the eye before i bucked you with the gauge, hypothetically of course anonymous internet poster

spursncowboys
11-17-2011, 01:24 AM
lmao.

baseline bum
11-17-2011, 01:33 AM
Y.H.'s set ain't to be flexed with tbh

http://ggurls.com/images/gossip/gay-bloods.jpg

mavs>spurs
11-17-2011, 01:42 AM
sorry guys i was just feelin a little rebellion

greyforest
11-17-2011, 01:43 AM

Gangsters are in a "self-chosen zoo" and not the real world?

WOW! Just go tell them! Tell them they are in a self-chosen zoo and they should just get a job in the real world. They will appreciate your EXTREMELY helpful advice.

BTW, :lmao at the internet tough guy (you, you fucking dolt)

ChumpDumper
11-17-2011, 04:32 AM
Now this thread delivers.

redzero
11-17-2011, 04:45 AM

:lmao Are you serious?

johnsmith
11-17-2011, 11:31 AM
:lmao Are you serious?

Yes, he is.

Amazing isn't it?

Nbadan
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Yes, he is.

Amazing isn't it?

What's incredible is that whenever chumpy is getting his head handed to him, you cockroaches always manage to show up...

spursncowboys
11-18-2011, 01:53 AM
With CD, it happens alot.

Nbadan
11-18-2011, 02:20 AM

How many aliases can a guy with 63,000 posts have? more than 2 apparently.

Nbadan
11-18-2011, 02:21 AM
eh, fight the empire!

ExP0BPf3gLI

Nbadan
11-18-2011, 02:34 AM
Yesterday at occupy

LlpjtisFfXk

redzero
11-18-2011, 02:41 AM
People think I'm an idiot?

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z174/shoeman121/its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Nbadan
11-18-2011, 02:46 AM
Like I said....cockroaches...

Who will stop the oppressors?

NxjLxoqVqGo

Wild Cobra
11-18-2011, 05:42 AM

Yes.

I love the 2nd amendment also!

boutons_deux
11-18-2011, 06:18 AM
right-wingless dickless wimps talking bad-ass tough on Internet

Wild Cobra
11-18-2011, 06:21 AM
right-wingless dickless wimps talking bad-ass tough on Internet
Better than a cock sucker like you.

Blake
11-18-2011, 10:51 AM
What's incredible is that whenever chumpy is getting his head handed to him, you cockroaches always manage to show up...

can one of you fellas point me to one of these threads where CD is getting his head handed to him?

mavs>spurs
11-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Me and Gtown raped him once but usually people get sucked into his question game

Blake
11-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Me and Gtown raped him once but usually people get sucked into his question game

link so we can all laugh at the pwnage together?

mavs>spurs
11-18-2011, 12:41 PM
it was a long time ago..it wasn't like this carefully constructed political argument. more like owned as in clowned the shit out of him. i wouldn't ever try to argue with him on his terms.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Now I'm everyone in this thread who isn't dan according to dan.

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm really Chumpdumper.

Winehole23
11-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Me and Gtown raped him once but usually people get sucked into his question gamelol clown rape

TeyshaBlue
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
lol clown rape

Great band name tbh.

SnakeBoy
11-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Like I said....cockroaches...

Who will stop the oppressors?

NxjLxoqVqGo

SHAME! :lol

Winehole23
11-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Great band name tbh.tbh, do you want ladies to come to the show too?

Winehole23
11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
might be a better song title

Blake
11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm really Chumpdumper.

doubtful

TeyshaBlue
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
tbh, do you want ladies to come to the show too?

Irrelevant. I usually run em off when we take stage.:lol

Winehole23
11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
:rollin