PDA

View Full Version : Who was/is more influential kobe or karem?

apalisoc_9
11-19-2011, 01:56 AM
who is the better overall player? Different questions..answer botj

DMC
11-19-2011, 02:26 AM
5'7.2 here:depressed

I'm guessing you guys are over 6ft...

lefty
11-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Kareem of course

apalisoc_9
11-19-2011, 04:31 AM
If you dont know anything about bbal and cant contribute, dont post you stupid homo queer. Lol 10k post in a year. Get a life loser

Kyle Orton
11-19-2011, 09:18 AM
He's over 40 too. That's in the same class as culburn, just pathetic.

Giuseppe
11-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Team: Denver Nuggets

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kyle Orton
11-19-2011, 09:43 AM
:lmao shit on by barea

DMC
11-19-2011, 11:44 AM
If you dont know anything about bbal and cant contribute, dont post you stupid homo queer. Lol 10k post in a year. Get a life loser

:lmao

DMC
11-19-2011, 11:45 AM
He's over 40 too. That's in the same class as culburn, just pathetic.

"I just lost my virginity, I am a man"

pass1st
11-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Kobe is a better scorer, has had more influence on the Laker franchise

Kareem is better overall, has had more influence on the game

Kyle Orton
11-19-2011, 01:01 PM
"I just lost my virginity, I am a man"

Year ago brah

lol 47 yr old spending his life on st. Damn, when I'm that old in 30 yrs I'd kill myself st was the only fun in my life

Nathan89
11-19-2011, 01:39 PM

How did Kobe have more influence on the Lakers franchise?

Oh, never-mind I forgot about the rape.

pass1st
11-19-2011, 02:09 PM
How did Kobe have more influence on the Lakers franchise?

Oh, never-mind I forgot about the rape.

He's the most famous player of the past decade, considering that LAL is a business, that makes him more influential. Kareem shared the spotlight with Magic, but Magic was the player they marketed.

Axe Murderer
11-19-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm not making any mistakes. I don't personally know her, but i know her facebook profile. And Yes, she is 14.

Seriously, This site has very low standards with regards to women. I aint even digging machines gal. Tons of gals like that going crazy over me, i dont even bother with them. Admittedly though, she is at least in the passing mark like a 5-6 or something. I remember posting my fake aunt here, and you guys went all crazy about her..such low standards, seeing that troll aunt i posted was a 3 at best.

Now hitmanryk gal has potential, unfortuantely, she doesnt seem to care for herself that much..or maybe she is old and was hot before...You should go to gym hitmanryk, you never know..if i hit on your gal, it be the worst day of your life.

DMC
11-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Year ago brah

lol 47 yr old spending his life on st. Damn, when I'm that old in 30 yrs I'd kill myself st was the only fun in my life
:lmao year ago

:lmao 17 years old and getting trolled by grandpa on Saturday

Kyle Orton
11-19-2011, 03:39 PM
:lmao never seen someone so butthurt. You must be jealous that the avg age was 15-18 and you didn't lose it till late. I mean after all you're a old loser now so you must've been a young loser too imho

Kyle Orton
11-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Still don't change the fact that you post the same amount as a pedophile. Oh, and the fact you're 47 and have nothing else to live for but get your ass torn on st

DMC
11-19-2011, 04:17 PM
never seen someone so butthurt. You must be jealous that the avg age was 15-18 and you didn't lose it till late. I mean after all you're a old loser now so you must've been a young loser too imho

Still don't change the fact that you post the same amount as a pedophile. Oh, and the fact you're 47 and have nothing else to live for but get your ass torn on st

Fascinating... please continue.

apalisoc_9
11-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm not making any mistakes. I don't personally know her, but i know her facebook profile. And Yes, she is 14.

Seriously, This site has very low standards with regards to women. I aint even digging machines gal. Tons of gals like that going crazy over me, i dont even bother with them. Admittedly though, she is at least in the passing mark like a 5-6 or something. I remember posting my fake aunt here, and you guys went all crazy about her..such low standards, seeing that troll aunt i posted was a 3 at best.

Now hitmanryk gal has potential, unfortuantely, she doesnt seem to care for herself that much..or maybe she is old and was hot before...You should go to gym hitmanryk, you never know..if i hit on your gal, it be the worst day of your life.

STFU and Start Talking basketball..Geez we get a thread to talk about basketball and we get all this homo looking queers posting gay shit. This aint the Gay Forum or the troll forum not even the smack talk forum..Its The NBA forum so stick to it..Phaggot

Axe Murderer
11-19-2011, 05:46 PM
STFU and Start Talking basketball..Geez we get a thread to talk about basketball and we get all this homo looking queers posting gay shit. This aint the Gay Forum or the troll forum not even the smack talk forum..Its The NBA forum so stick to it..Phaggot

I wanna phuck my moms sister. I know its sick but shes phuckin hot. shes pretty and got a hot body and big boobs. I get an erection when shes around. I hung out with her the other day and we went to get dinner, she was wearing tight pants so I could see her hot ass and her clevage was all the way down I couldnt stop looking at her boobs but she laughed so it was ok. I got a really hard boner too.

Whenever im over her house, sometimes I go through her underwear draw and masturbate in the bathroom over her lingerie. Sometimes i find used panties and the smell and taste of her vagina makes me so hard and i end up having some of the heavyiest cumshots ive had. Sometimes theres a pube in there too, the thought of her hairy is more of a turn on.

Im a sick phuck, i admit it. But i wanna bang her. We talk about sex sometimes and it turns me on. I talk about the things ive done and i think she likes it. But I cant do anything until I know for sure or its gonna phuck things up. Shes all flirty with me and stuff when shes drunk and we sort of kissed once. Can you see my dilemna?

pics of aunt

Venti Quattro
11-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Kareem, from UCLA to the Lakers, he has had a lot of influence.

MR.SILVER&BLack
11-21-2011, 10:05 AM
kareem.

lol kobe who wanted out of LA because he couldnt go another season without another superstar he could piggyback to more rings

cue cullby with

kobe-5
shitbag-4

Gasol never won a playoff game without Kobe

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 10:11 AM
kobe-5
shitbag-4

Gasol never won a playoff game without Kobe

:flag:

Hell, you scratch my back, I'm gonna scratch yours.

MR.SILVER&BLack
11-21-2011, 04:26 PM
:flag:

Hell, you scratch my back, I'm gonna scratch yours.
:lol

Killakobe81
11-21-2011, 04:34 PM

this ... though Kareem was a great scorer too ...

I'd say Kobe greater influence on Lakers franchise better "all-round" ...

Kareem more dominant and greater impact on league as a whole ...

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Kobe can never do enough.

He's jaded comin' & goin'.

DMC
11-21-2011, 09:20 PM
this ... though Kareem was a great scorer too ...

I'd say Kobe greater influence on Lakers franchise better "all-round" ...

Kareem more dominant and greater impact on league as a whole ...
"He could have been the heir apparent to Michael Jordan and maybe won as many championships. He may still win a championship or two, but the boyish hero image has been replaced by that of a callous gun for hire."

-Phil Jackson

pass1st
11-21-2011, 09:36 PM
lol "boyish hero image"

DMC
11-21-2011, 09:45 PM
lol "boyish hero image"
Hey, it was your hero's coach.

pass1st
11-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey, it was your hero's coach.

Pat Riley?