PDA

View Full Version : Going to sleep early

mavs>spurs
11-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Been going to sleep at like 9 or 10 oclock the last couple of nights and I feel WORLD'S better..almost like a new person tbh. After years of being an insomniac/night person, I hope I can keep it up because it's helping me in just about every hour of my life. I can think better and have more energy. Anybody else go to bed this early like an old man? If you would have told me it was the shit, I wouldn't have believed you..

ChuckD
11-19-2011, 01:44 PM
I always feel better after the fall time change, because it almost forces you to go to bed earlier to stay set with your biological clock. The secret is to get up early enough to WANT to go to bed early.

pawe
11-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I am sleeping early as part of my workout. I've been going to bed around 10pm and having 9-9 1/2 hrs of sleep for 5 months now and it helped get rid of accumulated fats in my stomach.

boutons_deux
11-19-2011, 05:56 PM
"it helped get rid of accumulated fats in my stomach."

This is actually been demonstrated in studies.

Sleep deficit, esp chronic, is one of the worst self-abuses.

If aren't sleeping well, you simply can't living well (at maximum efficiency).

LOTS of studies done on America's wide-spread sleep deficit, eg

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/toll-of-sleep-loss-in-america

BigPharma's sleep shit fucks you up, and even alcohol interferes with healthy sleep.

Now we have the synthetic drug caffeine being put into lots of BigFood crap, like 5 Hour Energy and similar.

Axe Murderer
11-19-2011, 06:27 PM
scrolling through photos of abused inmates at Abu Ghraib gets me hard!

benefactor
11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
I get to bed early...but it's not out of choice. On the days I work I have to be up at 3:45.

Sisk
11-19-2011, 06:49 PM
I've started to get in bed at around 11 and go to sleep at or before midnight. I use to be 2-3AM.. terrible insomnia. I feel much better when I get to sleep early.

m>s
11-19-2011, 07:06 PM
i know its good for health to go bed earlier and i really want to do so but i have to stay up till the morning every weekday to listen to da johnjeff show tbh