PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James made a b!tch at Oregon vs USC game by USC player

BRHornet45
11-20-2011, 03:16 AM
so sons Lebron James and his crew of thugs seen below (Chris "I only play hard when I feel like it" Paul, D-Herpes Whistle, and Carmelo "drinking and driving" Anthony) were at the Oregon vs USC game tonight and apparently Lebron kept yelling and making hand gestures of the "O" symbol in support of Oregon at the USC fans and their players.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11uw8r5.jpg

well as usual sons Lebron got owned and this time it was by some college kid from USC making fun of his bitch ass ....

http://i40.tinypic.com/sx0k1d.gif

Jacob1983
11-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Would Lebron get all the 1st place votes if the NBA had an NBA all attention whore team? The guy is fuckin annoying.

pass1st
11-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Lebron was probably asking CP3 and Melo to be on his team

LkrFan
11-20-2011, 04:30 AM
I saw that. Of course BSPN tried to :downspin: it.

Off topic: I got jokes if LSU doesn't win it all. :toast

BRHornet45
11-20-2011, 04:44 AM
and son if LSU loses because of Miles's ego playing Jefferson over Lee then I will be right there with you. I've been saying it all alongggggg!!!!!!

daslicer
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Nothing new here just BR being the typical fag he is. Faggot who cares about this shit only you do. I think Lebron's a douche but I don't have an obsession with him like you do. Lebron hate is annoying after a period of time the jokes aren't really that funny. I swear if Lebron said the color red sucked we would have 50 threads by Br and a bunch of other dipshits in here.

lefty
11-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Nothing new here just BR being the typical fag he is. Faggot who cares about this shit only you do. I think Lebron's a douche but I don't have an obsession with him like you do. Lebron hate is annoying after a period of time the jokes aren't really that funny. I swear if Lebron said the color red sucked we would have 50 threads by Br and a bunch of other dipshits in here.

:lol

Giuseppe
11-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Lebron hate is annoying after a period of time the jokes aren't really that funny. I swear if Lebron said the color red sucked we would have 50 threads by Br and a bunch of other dipshits in here.

Me & Slice, Shoulder-to-Shoulder.

Jose Canseco
11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
LeBron needs to show up to a few Green Bay Packers game to root on his new favorite NFL team...

DMC
11-20-2011, 12:31 PM
To: LJames; Melo
CC:

Subject: Wear Puffy Black Coat

Wear your puffy black coats to the USC game.

p.s. Don't tell Chris.

pass1st
11-20-2011, 01:35 PM
cp3 gets props for dressing normal

PBEEZY
11-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Why are they dressed like a boy band

DMC
11-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Other than the anomaly in 2006, that could be the ringless ring.

JamStone
11-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Lol Chris Bosh in the background not invited in the picture

TE
11-20-2011, 05:38 PM
lol uneducated fucktard BR living through other teams to troll others.

faggot.

JayTheClown
11-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Crew of thugs
Those are some sissy looking thugs to me:lol

BRHornet45
11-20-2011, 07:00 PM

son when have I made a Lebron hate thread other than this one? oh and in case you didn't notice there were 3 other plays involved, one from my favorite team. so shut the fuck up egg roll.

Kori Ellis
11-20-2011, 07:24 PM
What's with the triplets wearing the same coat? I'm hoping someone handed them those coats at the game, not that they called each other beforehand and planned to wear their matching puffy coats. (yeah, I just realized someone already referenced this)

Ice009
11-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Lebron was probably asking CP3 and Melo to be on his team

lol, I was going to say something like that. Looks like Bosh isn't enough, he wants CP3 and Anthony too.

Did Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Bird or any of those guys ever hang out together when they played? I assume they didn't.

pass1st
11-20-2011, 09:37 PM
lol, I was going to say something like that. Looks like Bosh isn't enough, he wants CP3 and Anthony too.

Did Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Bird or any of those guys ever hang out together when they played? I assume they didn't.

Back then it was pretty taboo to be friends with the enemy, but today it's common.

lil_penny
11-20-2011, 11:34 PM
well lebron starts throwing up O signs and the last second choke job comes right after haha.. not a duck fan but would of been nice to see them pull off a amazing comeback.

lefty
11-20-2011, 11:38 PM

lefty
11-20-2011, 11:41 PM

Magic wanted to team up with Kareem

If the Bulls drafted him, he would have spent 1 more year in college

:cry

TE
11-20-2011, 11:47 PM
On the real, CP3 looks like he has been sleep deprived for years.

Jacob1983
11-20-2011, 11:48 PM
The strange relationship that Wade and Lebron have is just an example of how the NBA is right now. When players do shit like that, you can tell that their priorities aren't about winning basketball games and more about getting street cred and bragging rights. It's annoying. Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Jordan didn't shit like this because they had nothing to prove to anyone. They had the killer instinct. They knew how great they were.

Sean Cagney
11-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Four of the biggest fucking losers on the planet.

LOL this post had me dying for some reason. :lol:lol

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 12:02 AM
^Jordan & Magic had their respective noses pushed in their own shit. That's how they acquired that "killer instinct." Sure, Magic rang right off the bat, but, it was unapposed in '80 & '82. That didn't stop Media from taking off after him when he failed in '83 & '84. Jordan was continually put upon by Media in that 7 year drought.

James has never been treated by Media with anything but kindness & support. There is no comprehensive campaign to cite his failure. On the contrary, the comprehensive campaign by Media is to retard any centralization of ridicule for James. It makes for a cozy relationship, but, does not serve James well. If he were ridiculed and crucified on the tree of woe as Magic was after the debacle of '84 James would be much better off, as Magic was.

Too much money though now. There is no % in ridiculing a valuable property.

DMC
11-21-2011, 12:05 AM
^Jordan & Magic had their respective noses pushed in their own shit. That's how they acquired that "killer instinct." Sure, Magic rang right off the bat, but, it was unapposed in '80 & '82. That didn't stop Media from taking off after him when he failed in '83 & '84. Jordan was continually put upon by Media in that 7 year drought.

James has never been treated by Media with anything but kindness & support. There is no comprehensive campaign to cite his failure. On the contrary, the comprehensive campaign by Media is to retard any centralization of ridicule for James. It makes for a cozy relationship, but, does not serve James well. If he were ridiculed and crucified on the tree of woe as Magic was after the debacle of '84 James would be much better off, as Magic was.

This

When you get a 90 million dollar contract from Nike right out of high school, you've already won.

Venti Quattro
11-21-2011, 12:11 AM

Exactly the same reasons why Kobe Bryant has five rings, two Finals MVPs and a gold medal to boot...no matter what people here say. He's a snitch, a ball-hog, he tears teams apart, whatever.

Bottom line: these men are built for war. They are going to kill for championships. They have it in their blood.

lefty
11-21-2011, 12:14 AM
The strange relationship that Wade and Lebron have is just an example of how the NBA is right now. When players do shit like that, you can tell that their priorities aren't about winning basketball games and more about getting street cred and bragging rights. It's annoying. Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Jordan didn't shit like this because they had nothing to prove to anyone. They had the killer instinct. They knew how great they were.

But... But

lil_penny
11-21-2011, 12:16 AM
cubbs is spot on with james, its understandable with his first couple years for the media to lay off but the last few years you would figure the media would have him biting the pillow

Venti Quattro
11-21-2011, 12:18 AM
But... But

5 rings, 8 finals appearances, and an era that is unrivaled in the NBA. I'd say that's a good bargain. So what if he wanted to team up with Kareem?

lefty
11-21-2011, 12:55 AM
5 rings, 8 finals appearances, and an era that is unrivaled in the NBA. I'd say that's a good bargain. So what if he wanted to team up with Kareem?

Then he shouldnt criticize Lebron for teaming up with Wade

Venti Quattro
11-21-2011, 01:02 AM

Why? He didn't flirt with his strongest competitors.

lefty
11-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Why? He didn't flirt with his strongest competitors.

True

He didnt play with Larry, but he stll wanted to play with a HOF

pass1st
11-21-2011, 02:24 AM

He can sure criticize him for abandoning a team and not just making them trade him like 'melo did.

Halberto
11-21-2011, 02:34 AM
They're worth millions yet they wear jackets made of trash bags.

lefty
11-21-2011, 09:06 AM
He can sure criticize him for abandoning a team and not just making them trade him like 'melo did.
I would have loved to see Magic playing with the likes of Varejao and whatstheirnames for 7 years; I'm sure he would have bailed - free agency or trade, it wouldn't matter

hater
11-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Wade is a homosexual. I thought everyone knew this. It's obvious he goes Sandusky on Bron and Christina in the shower room

djohn2oo8
11-21-2011, 10:12 AM

Me and Cul, walkin' shoulder to shoulder.

pass1st
11-21-2011, 11:04 AM
I would have loved to see Magic playing with the likes of Varejao and whatstheirnames for 7 years; I'm sure he would have bailed - free agency or trade, it wouldn't matter

Maybe he would stick with the team. Maybe he would even ring with them since cavs werent a shit team. Maybe maybe maybe

Cold hard facts are this: LBJ abandoned a team, Magic stuck with a team. That means Magic can be as critical as he wants.

lefty
11-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Maybe he would stick with the team. Maybe he would even ring with them since cavs werent a shit team. Maybe maybe maybe

Cold hard facts are this: LBJ abandoned a team, Magic stuck with a team. That means Magic can be as critical as he wants.
Fact is, Lebron didnt threaten to skip the draft if the Cavs selected him.

ElNono
11-21-2011, 12:45 PM
tbh, with the lockout now in place, they probably bought into a 3 for 1 sale for those coats... They're not making money now, you know? :cry :cry :cry

pass1st
11-21-2011, 12:48 PM

Why would he? The Cavs offered him the world, sweet nothings like starting from day 1 and being the franchise player.

If you have any control on where you get drafted, you use it instead of rolling the dice. No team depended on Magic when he was drafted, the Cavs depended on LBJ when he left without even giving them a chance to trade away to make the recovery go by faster.

Stalin
11-21-2011, 12:58 PM
tbh, with the lockout now in place, they probably bought into a 3 for 1 sale for those coats... They're not making money now, you know? :cry :cry :cry

the goods

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-21-2011, 01:15 PM
+1

Lebron quit on the Cavs after 7 years of making a shitty team relevant and playing hard.

Kobe quit on the Hornets before he even stepped onto the court for them.

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 01:37 PM
^You've no room. Your Nash quit on Porter, then dumped poison into Bell's ear so he'd follow suit.

ElNono
11-21-2011, 01:45 PM
^You've no room. Your Kobe quit on Rudy, then dumped poison on Buss' ear so he would hire Jackson back.

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 02:11 PM
^You've no room. Your Rodman quit on your Spurs because Robinson was thumpin' his Bible.

ElNono
11-21-2011, 02:27 PM
^You've no room. Your Kobe quit on your Lakers because Bynum was partying with playmates.

Giuseppe
11-21-2011, 02:49 PM
^Fuck this shit:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

ElNono
11-21-2011, 02:57 PM
^ :lol