PDA

View Full Version : MJ tells UNC players to take off Kobe shoes

Koolaid_Man
11-20-2011, 03:42 PM
what gets me is why players like Wade, CP3, Melo, and Lebron feel the need to sign a contract with MJ's brand. :lol I hear most of these guys tried to start their own brands like Kobe did but they couldn't sell so they decided to sign a deal with MJ to keep promoting his shit...:lol

Now MJ realizes the threat that Kobe is to him so he in this vid "appears" to be violating NCAA rules and offering those players special shoes if they wear his shoes only...:lol

Dude is grimey as they come. Why NBA players feel the need to keep pimping for this cat is beyond me...

Thank goodness Kobe declined to market MJ's brand and instead charted his own course. That's why Wade and Lebron will never be in Kobe's class.

"Next time I see you wearing those Kobe Bryants, I'm gonna take it right off," Jordan told a group of Tar Heels that included Tyler Zeller, John Henson, Kendall Marshall and others. "I don't care if your feet kill you, you're gonna wear them Jordans."2ZSJZwR9Oe8

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/03/north-carolina-jordan-kobe-shoes-ncaa-tournament/1

djohn2oo8
11-20-2011, 08:38 PM
rquVh7x0LJ8

pass1st
11-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Do you guys believe the SG position is being phased out by versatile SFs and scoring PGs?

lefty
11-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Good move MJ

UNC players have become a bunch of 2nd half faggots

Venti Quattro
11-20-2011, 11:16 PM
UNC is going to get curbstomped by the Uncle Toms again.

lil_penny
11-20-2011, 11:47 PM
UNC is going to get curbstomped by the Uncle Toms again.
:toast