PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul/Vesse Ventura 2012 Official Thread!!!!

cheguevara
11-21-2011, 05:01 PM
El Che is on board! :toast

pcSrRCiu9E0

cheguevara
11-21-2011, 05:02 PM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/216/7/8/get_to_da_choppa_by_gooeystuffisgreen-d44p5ys.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2011, 06:49 PM
I do not vote for democrat or republican. I am part of Jesse's movement too. More people need to join in. I also invite people to push their state governments to change the way that our representatives are chosen.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-21-2011, 07:20 PM
the reason Jesse Ventura's popularity plummeted is one of my favorite Ventura quotes of all time:

"Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers."

mavs>spurs
11-21-2011, 08:02 PM
i like jessie ventura but he would do nothing except discredit paul and fuck up his chances if they were to run together. mainstream america won't vote for him.

cheguevara
11-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Do you think America is going deeper and deeper into becoming a police state?

Ron Paul: Yeah, I think we're moving in that direction, because there's not much we can do without permission. The absence of a police state is that people are free, and if you don't commit crimes you can do what you want. But today, you can't open up a business, you can't develop land, you can't go to the bank, you can't go to the doctor without the government knowing what you're doing. They talk about medical privacy, that's gone. Financial privacy, that's gone. The right to own property, that's essentially gone. So you have to get permission from the government for almost everything. And if that is the definition of a police state, that you can't do anything unless the government gives you permission, we're well on our way. This is something that people eventually, I hope, will get sick and tired of, and say enough is enough.

cheguevara
11-22-2011, 11:06 AM
The gold standard would keep you from printing money and destroying the middle class. Every country where you have runaway inflation, there's no middle class. Mexico, there's no middle class, you have a huge poor class, and a lot of wealthy people. Today we have a growing poor class, and we have more billionaires than ever before. So we're moving into third world status... - Ron Paul

cheguevara
11-22-2011, 11:06 AM
your campaign has received a $500 campaign donation from a white supremacist in West Palm Beach. And your campaign had indicated you have no intention to return it. What are you going to do with that?

Ron Paul: It is probably already spent. Why give it back to him and use it for bad purposes?

Neil Cavuto: ...this Don Black who made the donation, and who ran a site called "Stormfront, White Pride Worldwide," now that you know it, now that you're familiar after the fact, you still would not return it?

Ron Paul: Well, if I spent his money and I took the money that maybe you might have sent to me and donate it back to him, that does not make any sense to me. Why should I give him money to promote his cause?

DarrinS
11-22-2011, 01:47 PM
The Tinfoil Party

Wild Cobra
11-22-2011, 04:27 PM
The Tinfoil Party
Isn't a gold foil hat in Paul's case?

Jacob1983
11-23-2011, 12:22 AM
I'd love to see Ron Paul in a debate against Obama. It would be awesome seeing him call Obama out.

4>0rings
11-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Paul needs to be a better speaker. He's always coming off as having old man syndrome. Sorry but speaking ability plays a huge role in elections, just look at the current house negro.

mavs>spurs
11-23-2011, 01:58 AM
Paul needs to be a better speaker. He's always coming off as having old man syndrome. Sorry but speaking ability plays a huge role in elections, just look at the current house negro.

He speaks quite fine, I think the media told you to think that. Try to be your own thinker next time tbh.

Wild Cobra
11-23-2011, 06:14 AM
Where would he be without a teleprompter? Had Paul ever used a teleprompter?

I like it when people are real, not plastic. So do quite a few other voters.