PDA

View Full Version : Rondo Gives Mexican Dude The Beat Down In A Club

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2011, 05:42 PM
:lol fucking Rondo...drunk playa hating mexican tried to steal off on Rondo and got his ass beat...

well maybe it was Rondo's bodyguards which is ironically Josh Smith and Rudy Gay...that's a strange fucking posse...:lol

The morale of the story...you can hate all you want but don't fuck with NBA players Yo...they will kick your ass...:toast
Report: Celtics G Rondo assaulted at club

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo was involved in an incident at a night club prior to his charity basketball game this weekend.

Rondo was exiting a nightclub in Lowell (Mass.) when Eric Valarezo allegedly attempted to punch him, the Boston Herald reported on Monday.

Members of Rondo’s entourage – including Josh Smith of the Atlanta Hawks and Rudy Gay of the Memphis Grizzlies – wrestled the 31-year-old Valarezo to the ground to end the threat, The (Lowell) Sun reported.
Valarezo was charged with disorderly conduct after the incident.

Rondo joined Smith, Gay, Celtics teammate Paul Pierce and others in the Boston Charity Classic, an exhibition which raised money for three local charities.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/report-celtics-g-rondo-assaulted-at-club/

weebo
11-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Please stop posting stupid shit asshole.

DMC
11-21-2011, 08:50 PM
He's a typical LTF. What do you expect?

TDMVPDPOY
11-22-2011, 02:02 AM
was he wearing lolskates?

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 07:26 AM

ok Mr. Weebo...

no need to say please....Bend ova and I'll show ya a stupid shit asshole...:lol

mavs>spurs
11-22-2011, 12:23 PM
i really hate the nlgger OP so fucking much. ban me for saying that, idc, that dude is a real life piece of fucking shit. die already motherfucker.