PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks fans: Your current feelings on the World Champs

stretch
11-22-2011, 03:23 PM
What do you think of them right now? What would you like to see them do to make another run at the championship? How would you like to see them also build for the future? What should they do with Kidd, Terry, Chandler, Butler, and Barea (all guys who are either currently FAs or will be by the end of this "season")

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 03:42 PM
What do you think of them right now? What would you like to see them do to make another run at the championship? How would you like to see them also build for the future? What should they do with Kidd, Terry, Chandler, Butler, and Barea (all guys who are either currently FAs or will be by the end of this "season")

as I blow Cuban cigar smoke through my nostrils....and take a hit of that 44th President Special Henney....lemme just say them maverick fans are some mark ass simps... real trick ass dick in the booty ass n|ggas...

ZGVGiMZFgcA

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 03:43 PM
straight pussy ass Ho's...

ir11oAYxQYI

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 03:47 PM
gotdam rotten ass f*ggot ass skeezers

_rjOE0iZsos

adrienne
11-22-2011, 03:47 PM
"Current feelings on the world champs" is that I am still in love with all of them and occasionally can't believe it happened, and then I watch the games again and feel like a giddy little girl. I think that was renewed when the Rangers broke my heart.

But as for what you're really asking, Chandler is by far the most important piece they need to hold on to. I'm not sure how feasible that's going to turn out to be, especially because he's going to be looking for a payday. He's only like 28, and coming off a great year.

As for the future...it hurts to consider the Mavs without Dirk in a few years. He's never going to age. Never.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 03:50 PM
fucking rapist ass criminals:

Woman Raped, Beaten after Mavs Game

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/061711-woman-raped,-beaten-after-mavs-game

Venti Quattro
11-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Will be hard for them to repeat. But hey, who said repeating is easy.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Will be hard for them to repeat. But hey, who said repeating is easy.

hey dipshit quattro...they can't repeat...there will be a shortened season or no season at all...so they cannot duplicate what was done last season...

Brazil
11-22-2011, 04:48 PM
lol world champs

Kyle Orton
11-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Shit on by Conley :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Shit on by Conley :lmao

shit on by Melo :lol

Jodelo
11-22-2011, 05:13 PM
Any more useless youtube videos?

Holger Geschwindner
11-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Die Mavericks wird in grandiosen Form sein, um eine andere Meisterschaft zu gewinnen, kann ich Ihnen versichern. Meine größte Leistung, Dirk Nowitzki, wird geschult, um auf einem optimalen Niveau durchzuführen, wenn die NBA-Saison beginnt erneut. Wenn er seine minderwertigen Teamkollegen, von allzu viele Fehler halten kann, wird sich nichts Dirk von Quetschungen der Konkurrenz zu stoppen!

JayTheClown
11-22-2011, 06:02 PM

_rjOE0iZsos

I want to find each and every one of these fuckas so I can personally whoop they ass. :lol

Giuseppe
11-22-2011, 09:43 PM
I still can't fathom Predrag gettin' a ring.

Fuck me in the ass & call me Charlie.

lefty
11-22-2011, 10:35 PM
I still can't fathom Predrag gettin' a ring.

Fuck me in the ass & call me Charlie.

Say hi to Kool

sribb43
11-22-2011, 11:40 PM
If season is wiped out, 2012-13 Mavs will probably be a shell of the championship squad. Kidd, JET, Chandler, Peja, JJ, Stevenson, butler + others will be FA. Interesting to see the Mavs front office handles the team with a new CBA and stricter luxury tax in place.

Knowing the mavs are the champs makes this lockout a little easier to accept

Venti Quattro
11-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Knowing the mavs are the champs makes this lockout a little easier to accept

Not being able to defend something when you can is pretty hard to take, tbh.

Jacob1983
11-23-2011, 12:18 AM
The Mavs and Mavs fans are pretty content with finally being the best team in the NBA. I think most Mavs fans and even the Mavs are probably happy just to get one. Repeating would just be bonus.

Venti Quattro
11-23-2011, 12:31 AM
Repeating would just be bonus.

Repeating would put the Mavs on a class that only a few teams have reached.

nowhereman523
11-23-2011, 12:55 AM
Missing a Dirk year close to his peak

Missing the team playing a full season with the swagger of a champion

Missing out on some of the last productive seasons for Terry, Kidd, Marion, Butler

Missing a crucial year in Roddy B and Corey Brewer's development, and to a lesser extent Dojo

Missing the opportunity for a ridiculous deadline deal

Missing the opportunity for Dirk to cement himself in the top 15

Missing a 50 win season

... but hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse for a basketball fan. Being guaranteed defending champs for 2 years is the way I'd want to approach a canceled season.

4>0rings
11-23-2011, 02:31 AM

_rjOE0iZsos

Is that how these faggots roll in Dallas? A buncha faggots hanging out in a circle with their shirts off?

mavsfan1000
11-23-2011, 03:47 AM
Almost time to rebuild. I thought we were done already. Amazing how much Chandler helped our team. But we need Beaubois to be our future. If not, we need to trade for a point guard. Kidd is fixing to retire I'm afraid. Especially if there is no season this year. Fucking greedy ass players ruining a chance to repeat.

stretch
11-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Kidd is fixing to retire I'm afraid.

You aren't afraid. You are leaping for joy and blowing every guy you see out of sheer excitement.

hater
11-23-2011, 11:21 AM
You aren't afraid. You are leaping for joy and blowing every guy you see out of sheer excitement.

:rollin

dude1394
11-23-2011, 11:59 AM
All I think is...

The champ is here.

DMC
11-23-2011, 11:52 PM
I think the Mavs could go back to back if there's a season. I don't see anyone beating them, no one has improved their position who's even near being a contender.

stretch
11-28-2011, 04:02 PM
bump

Killakobe81
11-28-2011, 04:10 PM
"Current feelings on the world champs" is that I am still in love with all of them and occasionally can't believe it happened, and then I watch the games again and feel like a giddy little girl. I think that was renewed when the Rangers broke my heart.

But as for what you're really asking, Chandler is by far the most important piece they need to hold on to. I'm not sure how feasible that's going to turn out to be, especially because he's going to be looking for a payday. He's only like 28, and coming off a great year.

As for the future...it hurts to consider the Mavs without Dirk in a few years. He's never going to age. Never.

I dont get the rebuild movement around DFW ... learn from my Cowboys when the glory days are there you need to do everything possible to extend that window. Sure Dwill or CP3 next to Dirk would be nice but the current roster ALREADY won a title. That team deserves to defend that title and a small move to help the team (a healthy Butler or a Barea replacement) could be more than enough to bring home another title.
Unless it's a chancer to get Dwight I dont think it makes sense not to give this team a chance to defend the title. Heat, lakers, Bulls, OKC need to get better Mavs have to make sure they stay hungry and don't "fall off" ...