PDA

View Full Version : Boutons

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Boutons, you are so full of shit. Half the time, I have no clue what you're even talking about with all your made up acronyms and nutshit catch phrases. Today, you decided to throw out some bullshit about chicken wings.

Originally Posted by boutons_deux http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5478095#post5478095)
the perfect example of marketing success in selling low quality animal parts to suckers is chicken wings. Dcades ago, breasts were best, then legs, but wings weren't even on the family table, or were the pieces you fought NOT to get stuck with.

Now consumers have been suckered into eating chicken wings that used to be discarded or ground up and fed to animals.

You need to back that shit up with some links or references or something.
It sounds like total crap you made up in your conspiracy fantasy world.

It's hard to find much information on the history of chicken wings pre Buffalo Wings but I found the following:

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-History-of-Chicken-Wings&id=6040447

As long as there have been chickens, people have been eating chicken wings. In England during the early 1800s chicken wings were considered a delicacy. A story has passed down that Sir Walter Scott Byron attended a meal at which he became disappointed because the woman were served first and ate all the wings, leaving the men with drumsticks and other less delicate parts of the bird.
Chicken wings were not just for the upper class, though. In America, they were a common food at picnics and other social gatherings, and in the 1920s chicken wings were even served to schoolchildren as an economical yet healthy lunch choice. A dish with baked wings smothered in a spicy sauce was advertised in local newspapers in the 1950s, proving that chicken wings were suitable for home-cooked family meals.
While many people were cooking wings at home, restaurants were less likely to offer them as a menu selection. This was most likely because only about 20% of the weight of the wing is actually meat so it was considered more hassle than it was worth. Many chefs either threw the wings out as waste or, more commonly, used the wings to make chicken stock. In 1964, however, the fate of the wing was about to change.

This is a far fucking cry from being ground up or served to animals.
So I don't know if this guy that wrote it is an expert or what. But I think your are a fucking batshit nutjob. If I'm wrong about chicken wings than I'm sorry and go fuck yourself. And if you're a troll, then well done.

boutons_deux
11-22-2011, 03:37 PM
sucker, go suck a BigAg chicken wing.

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2011, 03:38 PM
sucker, go suck a BigAg chicken wing.

LMAO. So, it is "well done" then.

Saved By Zero
11-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Barbacoa!!!

boutons_deux
11-22-2011, 04:04 PM
If "yo grandmama" piled up a big plate of breast, legs, and wings, which body parts would be the last one lying around?

If BigAg's marketing set a big plate of nothing but tarted-up chicken wings, you suck it up.

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2011, 04:06 PM
If "yo grandmama" piled up a big plate of breast, legs, and wings, which body parts would be the last one lying around?

If BigAg's marketing set a big plate of nothing but tarted-up chicken wings, you suck it up.

so no backup for "chicken wings that used to be discarded or ground up and fed to animals."

Saved By Zero
11-22-2011, 04:24 PM
fajitas, pigs feet, chitlins

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 10:14 AM
fajitas, pigs feet, chitlins

I like fajitas

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 10:16 AM
can you google?

20 Tons Of Agriprocessors Chicken Wings Feed Zoo Animals

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2010/02/20-tons-of-agriprocessors-chicken-wings-feed-zoo-animals-123.html

etc, etc, etc.

ALVAREZ6
11-23-2011, 10:32 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 10:50 AM
can you google?

20 Tons Of Agriprocessors Chicken Wings Feed Zoo Animals

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2010/02/20-tons-of-agriprocessors-chicken-wings-feed-zoo-animals-123.html

etc, etc, etc.

Cay you read????

Your original statement was that chickeng wings have been undesirable for decades and that in the past were discarded. You still haven't backed that up.

Nothnig from the article supports anything you said.

Around 41,000 pounds of frozen chicken wings - unable to be sold, but still OK for animal consumption - were saved from the landfill by Iowa Waste Exchange and given to the Cricket Hollow Zoo in Manchester.
Ben Kvigne, an Iowa Waste Exchange representative with the Iowa Northland Regional Council of Governments in Waterloo, said it's his job to work with business and individuals to find creative ways of saving byproducts and scrap material from going into the ground.
But 20 tons of chicken wings? That was a new one.
"This is a little bit unusual," Kvigne said. "It's just a little bit more interesting than the common, everyday waste material we run across."

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 11:45 AM
discarded to zoo animals

chicken wings is on same level as Deep South chitlins, tripe.

scoot away, sonny, you're annoying.

jag
11-23-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't think boutons has ever really been taken seriously. It didn't take me long to realize that a boutons' post wasn't worth reading. It's so much simpler to scroll right past.

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 12:02 PM
discarded to zoo animals

chicken wings is on same level as Deep South chitlins, tripe.

scoot away, sonny, you're annoying.

LMAO. I get it now. You're proven wrong and don't want to admit it and don't want it to be brought up anymore.

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 12:04 PM
I don't think boutons has ever really been taken seriously. It didn't take me long to realize that a boutons' post wasn't worth reading. It's so much simpler to scroll right past.

Yeah, I think I've been trolled big time and yet I keep getting sucked back in the Great Right Wing Chicken Wing Conspiracy.

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 12:10 PM
I just showed chicken wings to zoo feed. Want me to find more?

sweetened BBQ sauce on a corporate turd, and you Americans will suck it down, just like cows eat any old shit they're fed.

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 12:14 PM
I just showed chicken wings to zoo feed. Want me to find more?

LMAO "More"? You haven't found any. I'm like 99% sure you're just fucking with me but the 1% won't let me stop. It's torture.

Originally Posted by boutons_deux http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5478095#post5478095)
the perfect example of marketing success in selling low quality animal parts to suckers is chicken wings. Dcades ago, breasts were best, then legs, but wings weren't even on the family table, or were the pieces you fought NOT to get stuck with.

Now consumers have been suckered into eating chicken wings that used to be discarded or ground up and fed to animals.

JayTheClown
11-23-2011, 12:39 PM

:lmao Your sig

ALVAREZ6
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
:lmao Your sig

lol it's hilarious

If you chose to spend at least 4 years of your prime learning years studying "Hispanic Transgender Gay and Lesbian Studies"...you fully deserve that 96k of debt, if not more.

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Hes actually right though, before buffalo wings, wings were considered the bad part or the animal. Now Pluckers has the fuckin' nerve to charge $14 for a plate of 20......

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Hes actually right though, before buffalo wings, wings were considered the bad part or the animal. Now Pluckers has the fuckin' nerve to charge $14 for a plate of 20......

et tu Bill?

No doubt I'd rather have a breast than a wing but to say that they weren't even put on the table but instead ground up for animals is total bullshit.

BlackSwordsMan
11-23-2011, 02:39 PM
this thread is like a roasted pig

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 02:46 PM
ctoa thinks he can damage Le Grand Boutons. The anklebiter dreams, buzz away, insect.

BlackSwordsMan
11-23-2011, 02:47 PM
fly fly away bird with the icarus wings until the sun melts those insect wings and you fall into the ocean of ranch dressing

ididnotnothat
11-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Many things increase in price as their popularity increases.

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2011, 03:00 PM
et tu Bill?

No doubt I'd rather have a breast than a wing but to say that they weren't even put on the table but instead ground up for animals is total bullshit.

:lol not saying they were fed to farm animals, just stating that if we went halvsies on a bucket of KFC and you got left with the wings while I ate the breast/legs/thighs, you would feel jipped, and rightfully so, because wings are the worst part of the animal.

cantthinkofanything
11-23-2011, 03:06 PM
:lol not saying they were fed to farm animals, just stating that if we went halvsies on a bucket of KFC and you got left with the wings while I ate the breast/legs/thighs, you would feel jipped, and rightfully so, because wings are the worst part of the animal.

I will stipulate that they are the least desirable piece of chicken that is normally served (assuming livers and gizzards aren't "normally served"). And yes, if they did come in a bucket of KFC (which they don't), I would be pretty upset if that's what you left me with.

ididnotnothat
11-23-2011, 03:09 PM
I've been eating wings for years.

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Sucker

z0sa
11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
boutons is a dumbass. anyone who thinks he isn't is also a dumbass.

thispego
11-23-2011, 04:45 PM
I like to eat the ends of the chicken wings, suck out the marrow, get my money's worth, tbh.

Sisk
11-23-2011, 05:27 PM
100% agree with OP

CuckingFunt
11-23-2011, 06:07 PM
lol it's hilarious

If you chose to spend at least 4 years of your prime learning years studying "Hispanic Transgender Gay and Lesbian Studies"...you fully deserve that 96k of debt, if not more.

Looks like her minor was in penmanship. I reckon there aren't many people in the world who can mimic the uniformity of a computer font while writing on cardboard.

GoodOdor
11-25-2011, 10:04 AM
boutons is a dumbass. anyone who thinks he isn't is also a dumbass.

Would you say he's as dumb as the average creationist, tbh?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 10:35 AM
lol creationists
lol calling it "intelligent design" because that doesn't sound as stupid as "creationism"

Monostradamus
11-25-2011, 06:22 PM
tbh in a normal bucket of fried chicken, my official standings are.

1. Thigh
2. Wing
3. Drumstick
4. Breast

4>0rings
11-25-2011, 06:46 PM

1. Thigh
2. Wing
3. Drumstick
4. Breast

I thought for your kind it was

1) Beaks
2) Feet
3) Dead fetus in egg, fried
4) The part of the chicken that contains dog

m>s
11-25-2011, 06:48 PM

1. Thigh
2. Wing
3. Drumstick
4. Breast
theres no pickle in your bucket imho

johnsmith
11-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Boutons is a lot like nbaDan, he thinks posting political opinion on a website dedicated to an NBA team matters to the grand scheme of things and has thought that for the past 7 years or so.

He also claims that I wished his mother dead (although I don't remember doing this and he can't ever support this claim), and then his mother actually died..........thus making me magic.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 03:45 PM
bumping the Great Chicken Wing Conspiracy being run by the NFIAKSH against Human Americans

Spurminator
12-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I don't give a shit what they used to be, I love them and it's not because of marketing.

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 03:51 PM
what a stupid fuckin' thread this is.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
I don't give a shit what they used to be, I love them and it's not because of marketing.

Me too. But I wish you could choose to get only the ones shaped like a mini-drumstick.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
what a stupid fuckin' poster I am.

fify

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 03:55 PM
fify

oh no, my title as "best fuckin' poster" has been compromised! no!!! i want to be popular here on the internet at ST, say it ain't so... :(

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 03:55 PM
still... this is a stupid fuckin' thread, no debate needed.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 04:05 PM
still... this is a stupid fuckin' thread, no debate needed.

then you should quit giving a shit and not post here

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
then you should quit giving a shit and not post here

ah man, don't be mad or upset just because you create a bunch of stupid fuckin' threads on the daily. just stop creating threads is all.

"take your toys and leave!" you're such a pussy like so many others around here.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
ah man, don't be mad or upset just because you create a bunch of stupid fuckin' threads on the daily. just stop creating threads is all.

"take your toys and leave!" you're such a pussy like so many others around here.

I was about to call you a hypocrite and link a bunch of threads you started. But I couldn't find any. So, well done poster.

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 05:19 PM
I was about to call you a hypocrite and link a bunch of threads you started. But I couldn't find any. So, well done poster.

i rarely start threads... i just reply to dipshits like you.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2011, 05:41 PM
i rarely start threads... i just reply to dipshits like you.

At this point, I think I'm supposed to mention shitty tats or something.

The Reckoning
12-05-2011, 05:48 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187149

what about this one? eh?

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 05:56 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187149

what about this one? eh?

what about that one you illiterate fuck?

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 10:32 AM
double post