PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do If You Walk In On Your Daughter Having Sex With A Brother

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2011, 06:56 AM
This article I'm writing is just an FYI... the water cooler conversations in white American households will change soon...:lol

Would you feel different if you caught your son doing a black girl vs a black guy doing your daughter. This goes for you Mexicans and Asians too because I know most of you want to be white so bad anyway.

It's no secret I've dated more white girls than blacks in my life. In fact my grade K girlfriend Heather dressed as snow white.

To all of you dads on here deal with it....They're going to experiment with blacks either way so get over it. Some won't say anything to you about it but if your piss them off they will make you live with that knowledge.

We have to find a way to change the water cooler conversations in white American households. Consider this a positive start something for you to think about.

PS: This article was written as a peace and love article.

mojorizen7
11-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Throw him a Jumbo Jack,a Black n Mild and a basketball to get him distracted....then put a .38 caliber bullet in his stomach,tie him up to the bumper of my Nissan....then duct tape a pair of headphones on his head and force him to listen to Beach Boys tunes as he slowly bleeds to death.

Inbred
11-23-2011, 08:57 AM
What is wrong with sister & brotherly love?

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Throw him a Jumbo Jack,a Black n Mild and a basketball to get him distracted....then put a .38 caliber bullet in his stomach,tie him up to the bumper of my Nissan....then duct tape a pair of headphones on his head and force him to listen to Beach Boys tunes as he slowly bleeds to death.

:lol

Small price I'd be willing to pay for that precious white snatch...:lol

Leetonidas
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
You're not black

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2011, 09:35 AM
You're not black

black and ugly as ever...however I say choochie down to the socks....:lol

xellos88330
11-23-2011, 09:53 AM
How many retarded threads can one person make...

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049189/

slacker77
11-23-2011, 10:22 AM
You're not black

I usually don't even bother with koolaids threads,but this is exactly the conclusion i've come upon after reading a few.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2011, 10:33 AM
I usually don't even bother with koolaids threads,but this is exactly the conclusion i've come upon after reading a few.

:lmao at the Koolaid is smarter than me theory. So he must not be a black man. :lol

DMC
11-23-2011, 11:43 PM
:lmao at the Koolaid is smarter than me theory. So he must not be a black man. :lol
I've concluded long ago that you are neither black nor a Laker fan, because you intentionally provide a disservice to each just by representation.

That's giving you credit for being a troll. Otherwise you're just a tool. Take your pick.

You could be Mouse for all I know, or care.

BlackSwordsMan
11-24-2011, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't have a daughter anymore.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 01:07 AM
I'd breathe a sigh of relief knowing it wasn't Kool.

Ditty
11-24-2011, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't want my daughter dating a gorilla look a like you.