View Full Version : LOL Fox News: PepperSpray is a Food Product

hater
11-23-2011, 10:57 AM
holy fuck!!

:lmao :lmao

Qrx6DDgTH_w

JohnnyMarzetti
11-23-2011, 10:59 AM
I'd like to spray Megyn right in the face with my peter spray.

hater
11-23-2011, 11:02 AM
"Mustard Gas is essentially a condiment" - Megyn Kelly

hater
11-23-2011, 11:05 AM
I'd like to spray Megyn right in the face with my peter spray.

sign the online petition for her to do it, which is about to reach it's goal of 15,000 signatures :lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/fox-news-anchor-eat-or-drink-a-full-dose-of-pepper-spray-on-national-television

DMX7
11-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Megyn should eat the pepperspray then.

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Megan couldn't handle my 400K heat units habanero :lol

just another dumb blonde

DarrinS
11-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Those poor souls that got sprayed will get a handsome settlement. Instant 1%ers.

mavs>spurs
11-23-2011, 11:51 AM
About to eat a pepper spray sandwhich tbh..it's all I can afford after what Fox's partners Bush and Co. did to the economy tbh.

hater
11-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Those poor souls that got sprayed will get a handsome settlement. Instant 1%ers.

twinkles up?

baseline bum
11-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Megan couldn't handle my 400K heat units habanero :lol

just another dumb blonde

Habaneros taste great, but I can't imagine eating 20+ of the hottest ones at once, which is about the capsaicin rating that pepper spray (looks more like bear spray tbh) packs.

boutons_deux
11-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Pepper-Spraying Protesters Is Just the Beginning: Here Are More Hypermilitarized Weapons Your Local Police Force Could Employ

The barrier between military and civilian law enforcement was drawn long ago for good reason. Traditionally, the role of the civilian police force is to maintain the peace and safety of the community while upholding the Constitution. In stark contrast, the military soldier is an agent of war, trained to kill the enemy. But that barrier has been broken down by decades of the relentless war on drugs, and more recently the war on terror. Today civilian law enforcement agencies have access to military-grade equipment designed for heavy combat, essentially blurring the line between soldier and police officer.

When local police departments are armed with military grade equipment, the soldier's mentality is not far behind. Domestic policing has come to resemble a string of combat operations in a scene that repeats itself every time an Occupy encampment is raided, which raises the question: exactly what type of policing equipment is in the arsenal of law enforcement agencies in America?

The average patrol officer's belt holds a handgun, pepper spray canister, Taser, handcuffs and baton or nightstick. Multiply that by several hundred, which is the minimum number of police officers deployed to raid a large Occupy encampment, and the amount of firepower is startling. But it doesn’t stop there. Police departments are equipped with much more than is found on the standard on-duty police belt.

Prior to the war on terror, local police departments were on a clear path toward acquiring military weaponry, thanks to several congressional and presidential moves throughout the 1980s and 1990s, which were rooted in the war on drugs. Although the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 prohibits the government from using the military for domestic law enforcement, the tough stance of the drug war led to the Military Cooperation with Law Enforcement Act of 1981. The act directed the military to give local, state and federal law enforcement access to military equipment, research and training for use in the drug war, basically authorizing cooperation between civilian police and the military.

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/153147

=========

I repeat, plenty of national guard and police would obey orders to shoot to kill. That's what the military does.

DarrinS
11-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Never eat habaneros before oral.

Just a PSA.

DarrinS
11-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Food product: no
"hyper militarized weapon": no, but lmao

LnGrrrR
11-23-2011, 04:15 PM

I guess that makes it ok.

Halberto
11-23-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.piginshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/fucking-hippies.jpg

Nbadan
11-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/middlefingermom/0MFM-ThanksgivingPork.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
11-23-2011, 10:12 PM

Well its obvious you have no idea what kind of wealth/income it requires to be considered the 1%. You have no clue about most things and make shit up to fill in the gaps. I am ashamed to be considered of the same country as you.

fraga
11-23-2011, 11:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BObrCaU1UZM/TjBIRYalnBI/AAAAAAAABe4/n77xuSROp6c/s1600/Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

DMX7
11-23-2011, 11:28 PM

More like instant "job creators", right Darrin?

JayTheClown
11-23-2011, 11:34 PM
FYI
To all of yall haters hatin on poor Megyn Kelly.:flipoff

She maybe on to something. I just put pepper spray in my Thanksgiving stuffing.

Looked edible, I'll tell you guys how it goes.

DMX7
11-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Put some mustard gas in there too.

Spurminator
11-24-2011, 12:31 AM
This is a part of Fox News' "just the news" programming, by the way. It's totally separate from their opinion/entertainment block.

Vici
11-24-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't get it. If they are just sitting there, isn't that a peaceful assembly?

and it's not like they were blocking anything but a walkway... you could easily just walk around them. I did it all the time at UT.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

DMC
11-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Agent Orange is a fruit product.

spursncowboys
11-24-2011, 02:17 PM
holy fuck!!

:lmao :lmao

Qrx6DDgTH_wlmao...did you even watch the video you posted?

spursncowboys
11-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I don't get it. If they are just sitting there, isn't that a peaceful assembly?

and it's not like they were blocking anything but a walkway... you could easily just walk around them. I did it all the time at UT.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

They are on a state school's property. They didnt have a permit at all, let alone the sidewalk. Yes it is not a peaceful protest if you are not purposely blocking in an attempt to intimidate.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Put some mustard gas in there too.

Agent Orange is a fruit product.
I hope you know the differences. You either forgot the blue text, or you don't.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Never eat habaneros before oral.

Just a PSA.
Also be careful with this stuff (http://www.hottesthotsauce.com/Dave-s-Insanity-Sauce/).

Vici
11-24-2011, 03:48 PM
These were paying students. They weren't disrupting anything. And if you are intimidated by people sitting...

ChumpDumper
11-24-2011, 07:03 PM
lol intimidating

DMC
11-24-2011, 07:59 PM
I hope you know the differences. You either forgot the blue text, or you don't.
Or what's behind door number 3: I don't give a fuck.

Wild Cobra
11-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Or what's behind door number 3: I don't give a fuck.
I see...

Was your posting a fart?

Agloco
11-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Yes it is not a peaceful protest if you are not purposely blocking in an attempt to intimidate.

A bunch of skinny people sitting single file across a sidewalk are quite intimidating indeed. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Does anyone else find it funny that Wild Cobra is a Cher fan?

spursncowboys
11-25-2011, 01:42 PM
A bunch of skinny people sitting single file across a sidewalk are quite intimidating indeed. :lol

Then what was their purpose? Who were the crowd behind them? Why is this acceptable at colleges? I guess since I had to work for my education, I can appreciate the professionalism that should be on campus.

spursncowboys
11-25-2011, 01:51 PM
These were paying students. They weren't disrupting anything. And if you are intimidated by people sitting...

I'm annoyed that people disregard the rights of everyone else who want to walk through their campus that they paid for to without confict. I guess these people werent disrupting anyone either?
http://images.usatoday.com/Wires2Web/20070923/993035824_LRC50_The_Central_Legacyx.jpg

Agloco
11-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Then what was their purpose? Who were the crowd behind them?

To "occupy" UC Davis. They were protesting, among other things, high tuition bills and ever increasing fees. The people behind them were supporters and probably some people attempting to get by.

Why is this acceptable at colleges?

Why is it acceptable anywhere in the US?

I guess since I had to work for my education, I can appreciate the professionalism that should be on campus.

Sorry, your sense of professionalism doesn't preclude anothers right to free assembly.

spursncowboys
11-25-2011, 02:43 PM
To "occupy" UC Davis. They were protesting, among other things, high tuition bills and ever increasing fees. The people behind them were supporters and probably some people attempting to get by.

Why is it acceptable anywhere in the US?

Sorry, your sense of professionalism doesn't preclude anothers right to free assembly.
So your boss wouldn't have any problem with you protesting in front or inside your place of work?

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:45 PM
snc is seriously questioning the tradition of student protests?

Agloco
11-25-2011, 05:11 PM
So your boss wouldn't have any problem with you protesting in front or inside your place of work?

What my boss might prefer in such a matter is quite irrelevant.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 05:39 PM
lol snc acting like he hates protests of any kind on college campuses as a reaction to occupy protests at a college

Odd that he's never complained about the pro-life protests that have been going on on college campuses for years

Wild Cobra
11-25-2011, 05:46 PM
lol snc acting like he hates protests of any kind on college campuses as a reaction to occupy protests at a college

Odd that he's never complained about the pro-life protests that have been going on on college campuses for years
Have they blocked other people's freedom of movement?

Bill_Brasky
11-25-2011, 06:33 PM

How is anybody being blocked from moving freely? Fucking go through or go around them you retarded twat.

Wild Cobra
11-25-2011, 06:35 PM
How is anybody being blocked from moving freely? Fucking go through or go around them you retarded twat.
Are you really that stupid?

Besides, I'm not a Traveling Wave Amplifier Tube. I'm almost that old though.

http://www.thales-electron-devices.de/images/about/new/twt-expl_en.gif (http://www.thales-electron-devices.de/about.php?lang=en)

The age of the travelling wave began in 1954 with the TL4 in directional radio links whose consistent further development resulted in 1964 in the first fully integrateddesign satellite travelling wave tubes (TL 4003). These were then also transferred to all directional radio tubes.

Bill_Brasky
11-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Damn, trolled again.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah actually they have, but not that it matters. SNC was taking issue with all college campus protests, not only the ones that "block movement".

Creepn
11-25-2011, 07:40 PM
They are on a state school's property. They didnt have a permit at all, let alone the sidewalk. Yes it is not a peaceful protest if you are not purposely blocking in an attempt to intimidate.

This coming from a warzone veteran? That protest should be considered peaceful to you compared to the ones you've experienced in Iraq.

spursncowboys
11-25-2011, 08:53 PM
This coming from a warzone veteran? That protest should be considered peaceful to you compared to the ones you've experienced in Iraq.

where I was at, nothing was peaceful. In America, American citizens have the constitution to protect them.

spursncowboys
11-25-2011, 08:55 PM

Odd that he's never complained about the pro-life protests that have been going on on college campuses for years Good job assuming. Show me an exact circumstance you are talking about because I don't play what if games.

ChumpDumper
11-26-2011, 12:18 AM
where I was at, nothing was peaceful. In America, American citizens have the constitution to protect them.Unless someone wants to pepper spray them for no reason.

SnakeBoy
11-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Habaneros taste great, but I can't imagine eating 20+ of the hottest ones at once, which is about the capsaicin rating that pepper spray (looks more like bear spray tbh) packs.

I have a friend who sprayed himself in the mouth on a dare. He was coughing & sneezing for about an hour but he said the heat wasn't all that bad in his mouth. It was the spray getting in his throat & sinuses that bothered him. Of course he eats habaneros like they are potatoe chips.

DMC
11-26-2011, 01:37 AM
I see...

Was your posting a fart?
I wasn't ringing your chain. If I need Google answers and Wikipedia responses, I will look you up. Until then assume I know more than you.

baseline bum
11-26-2011, 01:47 AM
I have a friend who sprayed himself in the mouth on a dare. He was coughing & sneezing for about an hour but he said the heat wasn't all that bad in his mouth. It was the spray getting in his throat & sinuses that bothered him. Of course he eats habaneros like they are potatoe chips.

But did it clear his sinuses? Could be useful for the upcoming cedar pollen season tbh. Hell, I can protest for a couple of hours to get it for free.

TheMACHINE
12-02-2011, 07:15 PM

How you gonna walk around them when the protestors surrounded the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDd_TYotrxw&feature=player_embedded