PDA

View Full Version : Class

baseline bum
11-25-2011, 01:07 AM
LeBron James Apologizes To Those Hurt By ‘The Decision’ (http://tracking.si.com/2011/11/22/lebron-james-apologizes-to-those-hurt-by-the-decision/)

LeBron James became public enemy number one in Cleveland after his now infamous ESPN special, “The Decision,” in which he publically announced his choice to take his talents to the Miami Heat. Now, over one year later, he says he understands how the way in which he handled his departure from the Cavaliers upset so many people.

“I can’t say I would change anything – because it would change so much that is leading to the future,” James said in an interview with The Guardian. “But, yeah, there is definitely a better way I could have handled it, as far as the whole TV thing is concerned, and the same goes for the build-up to the announcement. A lot of people were hurt by it – and I definitely apologize to them. At the same time, you should never be afraid to do what you believe in.”

James went on to express that one of the motivating reasons to make his announcement on national television was that proceeds from the special would go to underprivileged kids. “That was my whole motivation,” James told the paper.

In his first season teaming up with fellow stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on the Miami Heat, the 26-year-old star received a great deal of criticism not only for the way he chose to leave Cleveland, but also for choosing to team-up with two of the biggest stars in the game, rather than attempting to win a championship on his own. The Heat eventually lost to the Dallas Mavericks in Game 6 of the NBA Finals.

:cry :cry :cry Any of you faggots ever done anything for the kids? :cry :cry :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 01:11 AM
Lebron=class

DMC
11-25-2011, 01:13 AM
I donate my money and services to this charity for kids:

http://www.thesecondmile.org/welcome.php

baseline bum
11-25-2011, 01:14 AM
How many of you have taken the time to funnel disadvantaged youth into crushing student debt with a worthless Phoenix degree?

DMC
11-25-2011, 01:19 AM
I've stopped a few from making that mistake actually.

Venti Quattro
11-25-2011, 01:37 AM
Lebron=class

Lebron=spurs

pass1st
11-25-2011, 01:41 AM
My new hero :cry

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2011, 01:44 AM
:cry :cry :cry Any of you faggots ever done anything for the kids? :cry :cry :cry

www.getoffLebron'sdick.com

enough already...

DMC
11-25-2011, 02:13 AM
www.getoffLebron'sdick.com (http://www.getoffLebron%27sdick.com)

enough already...
^ Already setting up for the move to Lebron worship since the Kobe is done.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

tee, hee.

lefty
11-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Unless he buys a big sized diamond ring for every Cleveland citizen, I call BS

cheguevara
11-25-2011, 12:03 PM
“I can’t say I would change anything – because it would change so much that is leading to the future"

:lmao quoting Back to the Future

ElNono
11-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Finally! Apology not accepted, tbh

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 02:38 PM
wishing death on people and their families = class

ElNono
11-25-2011, 02:47 PM
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

:cry :cry :cry

DMC
11-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Bottom line: No real apology is followed by an excuse. If you had a legit reason to offend, you should not apologize.

dude1394
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Classless...after he gets his ass whipped and is exposed as a *****, he starts to care. You think he would be saying this if his testicles hadn't shrunk so much while getting his ass whipped. I seriously doubt. This prima Donna needs multiple doses of some serious humility. Same with his girlfriend.

Stalin
11-26-2011, 03:33 AM
leCrab = class :cry