PDA

View Full Version : Spurfans = closet Mavfans

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-25-2011, 08:37 AM
:lmao

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 09:11 AM
Yep. Hell, they got a bigger kick out of the Mavs Title than the Mavs people did.

:rolleyes

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Sure did seppe', something I've never seen before. They've tainted themselves, rooting for a team they hate.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Sure did seppe', something I've never seen before. They've tainted themselves, rooting for a team they hate.

you may not know this but the Mavs used to be the Spurs...literally the Spurs used to be called the Dallas Chapparrals when they played in Dallas as late as 1973. So it's no big surprise they're in the closet :lol

but I will admit...I was rooting for the Mavs in the finals. I can deal with Dirk winning one...but I couldn't bear stand seeing Lebron win one until Kobe retires. ESPN has put him next to Kobe already and he has Zero rings...So Dallas beating Miami saved my season.

lefty
11-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Laker fans = Jordan closet fans

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Laker fans = Jordan closet fans

:rollin

Spur fans = closet Koolaid lovers. :lol

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 10:24 AM
The confluence of behavior by Spurs & Mavs Fans after the Mavs Title back in June is one of the great psychological manifestations I've ever borne witness to. I've been haunting Boards since the advent of the Internet and I ain't ever seen anything like it:::Spurs Fans latching onto that Title like it was shaved pussy...Mavs Fans categorically refusing to latch onto that Title like it was a 14 incher.

Its just inexplicable.

Stalin
11-25-2011, 10:26 AM
^ you up early, scrah

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 11:35 AM
lol lakerfans still going on about this

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 12:14 PM
^It's a strange phenomenon, Dumper. You guys despised the ground they walked on until they rang. Then you hustled your collective bustles and staked your claim to their NBA Title. And get this:::they let ya. That MavsFan1000 guy is still walking around here in a daze, talking to himself.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Like everything else, you got it wrong.

Not a strange phenomenon.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Like everything else, you got it wrong.

Not a strange phenomenon.

Please. It's akin to you jumpin' in bed with us when we won our 3rd Back-to-Back of the new century.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 12:43 PM
The confluence of behavior by Spurs & Mavs Fans after the Mavs Title back in June is one of the great psychological manifestations I've ever borne witness to.
Personally, the confluence of behavior by Vietnam veterans after the Vietcong dominated back in the 60s/70s is one of the great psychological manifestations I've ever borne witness to.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Personally, the confluence of behavior by Vietnam veterans after the Vietcong dominated back in the 60s/70s is one of the great psychological manifestations I've ever borne witness to.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2011, 12:49 PM
How bad was your PTSD? Were you one of those vets who freaked out if anyone was standing behind you? Did you have nightmares?

Did your experience in Vietnam lead you to being a David Koresh follower?

Stalin
11-25-2011, 12:56 PM
i can't say i noticed a gnsf rejoicing when mavs rung, tbh

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 12:56 PM
"How bad was your PTSD? Were you one of those vets who freaked out if anyone was standing behind you? Did you have nightmares?

Did your experience in Vietnam lead you to being a David Koresh follower?"

I just play with my army guys whenever I get down in the dumps. I always win then & I feel better.

Leetonidas
11-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Lakersfans = in the closet

DMC
11-25-2011, 12:59 PM
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It's that really a strange phenomenon to you Culby?

Also, I didn't see anyone celebrating the Mavs' title here except a few bandwagon on again, off again Mavs douchebags.

Spurs fan was overjoyed that the Lakers were swept regardless who did it.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 01:00 PM
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It's that really a strange phenomenon to you Culby?

& that's fine, but, what your people have done since the Mavs rang is only eclipsed by what the Mavs people have done since they rang.

You both showed your asses.

DMC
11-25-2011, 01:04 PM
& that's fine, but, what your people have done since the Mavs rang is only eclipsed by what the Mavs people have done since they rang.

You both showed your asses.

Mind your garden if it upsets you so much to see your tulips trampled.

Trill Clinton
11-25-2011, 01:16 PM
wow lol, laker fans have no room to talk. I know there are some die hard laker fans but the majority of them Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s are ex chicago bulls fans:lol.

once MJ retired they jumped ship and became laker fans, fuckin pussies.

for the record I dislike mark cuban so I would never root for em.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 01:24 PM
wow lol, laker fans have no room to talk. I know there are some die hard laker fans but the majority of them Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s are ex chicago bulls fans:lol.

once MJ retired they jumped ship and became laker fans, fuckin pussies.

for the record I dislike mark cuban so I would never root for em.

Sure. 5 months after the fact you Spurs guys are feelin' your guilts and gettin' your hate on again, stranglin' in like a bunch a hobos. But, when they rang, you fuckers were beside yourselves with glee. Actin' all happy like you'd won it.

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the sight.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Please. It's akin to you jumpin' in bed with us when we won our 3rd Back-to-Back of the new century.Please, this is akin to your media conspiracy.

Giuseppe
11-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Please, this is akin to your media conspiracy.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.No one adopted your media conspiracy theory.

Fail.

Trill Clinton
11-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Sure. 5 months after the fact you Spurs guys are feelin' your guilts and gettin' your hate on again, stranglin' in like a bunch a hobos. But, when they rang, you fuckers were beside yourselves with glee. Actin' all happy like you'd won it.

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the sight.

I can't speak on them celebrating the mav's winning the ship', tho. I gave them their props and thats it. a lot of people, not just spurs fans wanted the mavs to win cuz errbody hated the heat.

Bill_Brasky
11-25-2011, 01:35 PM
I only wanted the Mavs to beat the lakers. There were a couple of spurfans rooting for the Mavs cause they hate Lebron.....but not this guy.

:lmao lakerfan on a Spurs site being obsessed with the Spurs and not even knowing how to drop calculated shit bombs properly

Trill Clinton
11-25-2011, 01:37 PM
I only wanted the Mavs to beat the lakers. There were a couple of spurfans rooting for the Mavs cause they hate Lebron.....but not this guy.

:lmao lakerfan on a Spurs site being obsessed with the Spurs and not even knowing how to drop calculated shit bombs properly

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-25-2011, 01:48 PM

:lmao admitting that you broke the code and rooted for the Mavs

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:10 PM
What code?

The one you made up just now?

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Don't play the question game with him guys and he might get sad and kill himself.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Cully in they ass today...lol

DMC
11-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Cully in they ass today...lol
^ This is like having Jerry Sandusky as a rape counselor.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2011, 02:46 PM
^ This is like having Jerry Sandusky as a rape counselor.

so as long as you're the victim...:toast

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 02:47 PM
more lakerfan gay fantasies

DMC
11-25-2011, 02:49 PM
so as long as you're the victim...:toast
Unfortunately, it was Culby.

You two bear hug and hit the showers.

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-25-2011, 03:23 PM
What code?

The one you made up just now?
The "4 rings faggot" code that spurfan threw at mavfans when they were ringless.

KobeOwnsDuncan
11-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Spurfan bringing up Terry's nutpunch then rooting for him. lol

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 03:44 PM
The "4 rings faggot" code that spurfan threw at mavfans when they were ringless.That does not preclude any one fan from supporting or congratulating another team.

You spend way too much time thinking about spurfans tbh.

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 03:52 PM
That does not preclude any one fan from supporting or congratulating another team.

You spend way too much time thinking about spurfans tbh.

there wasn't much support or congratulating going on before we rang tbh. before it was all "4 rings faggots!!! _irk is a ringless choker and will never win shit!!!" then after we rang it was all "tbh dirk is a classy guy he deserved to win one all along :cry"

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 03:54 PM
there wasn't much support or congratulating going on before we rang tbh. before it was all "4 rings faggots!!! _irk is a ringless choker and will never win shit!!!" then after we rang it was all "tbh dirk is a classy guy he deserved to win one all along :cry"

:lmaoAll of them?

Every one of them?

lol we

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 04:12 PM
question? question queston??

question?

lol

Bill_Brasky
11-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Spurfan bringing up Terry's nutpunch then rooting for him. lol

:lmao still on spurstalk.com discussing the spurs

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 04:38 PM
question? question queston??

question?

lolNo answer.

lol

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
it would seem that our shticks are incompatible. You like to ask questions and i like to not answer your questions.

tee, hee

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 04:47 PM
it would seem that our shticks are incompatible. You like to ask questions and i like to not answer your questions.Actually, it makes mine look pretty good. Refusing to answer is an answer in itself.

tee, heeThat's someone else's shtick.

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Actually, it makes mine look pretty good.

That's someone else's shtick.

you getting mad when people won't play your game looks good?

lol

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 04:48 PM
you getting mad when people won't play your game looks good?

lolSee edit.

lol

mavs>spurs
11-25-2011, 04:50 PM
But what answer is it? I could be scoffing you as if you and your questions are beneath me tbh.

Axe Murderer
11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
oung Hus, with the cerebral, make you look at it from a different angle, think twice before you post, goods par per etc

ChumpDumper
11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
But what answer is it? I could be scoffing you as if you and your questions are beneath me tbh.But you're not.