PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans We Got Some Issues To Resolve

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2011, 08:25 AM
now with this new CBA there's gonna be at least one player we can cut via the amnesty clause and despite his total lack of value I say we keep Luke and convince him to retire and let the insurance people work it out with him. I think we should cut Steve Blake...I'm all for people missing shots but I cannot stand scared players. We need to cut him loose rat now.

Fisher should be coming off the bench once we pick up Baron Davis via the amnesty clause. We will deal with getting rid of Bynum next year when Dwight is ready for us.

If Puke doesn't retire then we'll be forced to cut him via amnesty...

Kobe
Pau
Bynum
Artest
B. Diddy

Sounds good to me as we prepare for our title defense. :toast Yes title defense.

21_Blessings
11-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Depends on how much weight B-diddy put on during the layoff.

Hopefully Pau balanced those meds effectively otherwise the Lakers should dump his ass for someone that doesn't have a vagina.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Depends on how much weight B-diddy put on during the layoff.

Hopefully Pau balanced those meds effectively otherwise the Lakers should dump his ass for someone that doesn't have a vagina.

I think he's an hermaphrodite...he has both sex organs...I think male genitalia will be turned on next season. :lol

WeNeedLength
11-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Holy tits and ass, AIDS just started a thread pertaining to the discussion of basketball. The lockout is over! We are saved!

ElNono
11-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Lakeshow has bigger fish to fry... like dealing with shitty fans like the OP

Banzai
11-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Should be interesting.

hehateme
11-26-2011, 08:05 PM
I highly doubt any dwight sightings in la now with the new luxury tax...

Giuseppe
11-26-2011, 08:24 PM
A lot were resolved when Artest rose up on Pierce.

That wasn't shaved pussy. But, it was close.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2011, 08:49 PM
I highly doubt any dwight sightings in la now with the new luxury tax...

U sound more nervous than a crack feind my friend...snort snort snort...:lol

Dunc n Dave
11-27-2011, 12:19 AM
lol 3.5:1 luxury tax rate. Only way Superman #2 comes to L.A. is if Kobe takes a SEVERE paycut. And we all know Kobe ain't partin' with a dime.... not a single dime....

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 01:36 AM
lol 3.5:1 luxury tax rate. Only way Superman #2 comes to L.A. is if Kobe takes a SEVERE paycut. And we all know Kobe ain't partin' with a dime.... not a single dime....

It's happening dawg...Kobe and Dwight will both take a cut...Out goes Bynum and Odom or Artest and in comes Dwight. We'll make it work...the better question what will this do for the Spurs...we're still competing for titles you guys are left with nothing but the hope that the CBA prevents Kobe from ranging 6...:lol

DMC
11-27-2011, 01:38 AM
It's happening dawg...Kobe and Dwight will both take a cut...Out goes Bynum and Odom or Artest and in comes Dwight. We'll make it work...the better question what will this do for the Spurs...we're still competing for titles you guys are left with nothing but the hope that the CBA prevents Kobe from ranging 6...:lol
And the Mavs will still beat you.

:lmao No wonder you've been sucking LeCrab's dick lately. You want your boy to team up too!

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 01:54 AM
And the Mavs will still beat you.

:lmao No wonder you've been sucking LeCrab's dick lately. You want your boy to team up too!

It's only fair that Kobe's last two titles be against Chicago and Miami respectively...and I want Dwight in the fold for at least 1 of those 2.

and :lmao @ you ditching Duncan to ride that Dallas cock...you deep throater you...

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2011, 02:55 AM
A lot were resolved when Artest rose up on Pierce.

That wasn't shaved pussy. But, it was close.

2011 not calling him world peace

why are you doing that

Dunc n Dave
11-27-2011, 03:17 AM

How's Dwight gonna take a paycut, when Bynum makes $16 million next season and he's your primary player in a sign and trade for Howard?

LOL Kobe $27 million
LOL Gasol $19 million
LOL Bynum $16 million

LOL $62 million for 3 players with a $70 million luxury tax threshold!

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 03:52 AM
2011 not calling him world peace

why are you doing that

I don't do world peace.

It's my religion.

Spur_Fanatic
11-27-2011, 04:05 AM
Holy tits and ass, AIDS just started a thread pertaining to the discussion of basketball. The lockout is over! We are saved!

This. Someone must have hacked his account.

Sure, he still can't understand Kobe not only can't take a paycut before his current contract is over... And even if by some strange new CBA disposition it is from now on allowed, he just won't do it because Kobe is Kobe (plus, he'd have to be an idiot to turn down the money required to give the Lakers a chance to land Dwight).

Oh, even if he takes 50% less money... still not enough to land Howard and keep half the roster (which includes Gasol/Artest/etc).

Only chance Lakers have of landing Howard? Use Gasol as a trading chip, before Howard's contract ends (useless if you still have Gasol when FA is here)

Spur_Fanatic
11-27-2011, 04:27 AM
•Limited use of the mid-level exception — $3 million a year for a maximum of three years for taxpaying clubs compared to $5 million a year for three or four years for non-taxpayers.

•A punitive luxury tax that escalates for each $5 million a club spends above the tax threshold.

•Taxpaying clubs would not be able to acquire players via sign-and-trade after the first two years of the deal.

This may be included in the new CBA.
If true, it will limit Laker's player movements for next 2 years.

LkrFan
11-27-2011, 05:37 AM
If Shard is amnestied by Orlando, MWP is out like 3 strikes. I want Luke gone too, but we owe crazy MWP more money. We can use Luke next year - more on that in a minute.

Start Shard next to Pau and Bynum. That's 6'10" at SF (plus shooting), 7' at PF, and 7' at C to go with with Kobe's scoring, and possibly B Diddy (and his career 7+ apg over his career). keeping the bigs involved with his dime ability.

Off the bench, Blake, Barnes, Ebanks, LO, and Pau (defacto back up center).

Victory cigar: Fish and Luke. Next year, when Luke is an expiring KT, we trade him to some sucka team that needs financial flexibility (like Memphis a few years ago :lmao).

issues resolved. :toast

LkrFan
11-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Should be interesting.

:lmao at your sig. :tu

21_Blessings
11-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Amensty Blake the fuck outta here.

Only chance Lakers have of landing Howard? Use Gasol as a trading chip, before Howard's contract ends (useless if you still have Gasol when FA is here)

At least the Lakers have a chance at landing Howard unlike a certain irrelevant franchise I know.

Muser
11-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Gasol has a trade kicker, so you can forget trading him.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 10:32 AM
The whole Spurs Nation is loitering the panic button.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Depends on who we sign ...I agree Blake played scared last year ...

But amnesty should go to MWP ...Blake is a good passer and since we moving to a more Big focued offense and Kobe is a volume scorer we need "pass first-type PG's" ...Baron surprisingly can do that but his knee and his fitness is ALWAYS a concern.

But I only advocate cutting MWP if Ariza gets amnestied(?)rather have him back than Rashard. Lewis is shitty on defense with Bynum and Pau up front we need a quick SF ...so unlesss Banks is ready to start makes no sense to go with Lewis IMHO His shooting is needed but his defense is horrid.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Welcome Killa

DMC
11-27-2011, 02:19 PM

tee, hee.

Spur fan knows the score. We always have. Like you, we could jump to the big market team when ours peters out, but many of us don't have that genetic code.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Like you, we could jump to the big market team when ours peters out, but many of us don't have that genetic code.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome Killa

hey El no no ...how wa syour turkey day?

You excited about the pending season?

Real talk, what are your expectations for the Spurs?

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
hey El no no ...how wa syour turkey day?

You excited about the pending season?

Turkey day was mighty fine, why thank you.

I'm excited to watch some pro basketball. Already anxious about the shortened upcoming free agency.

Real talk, what are your expectations for the Spurs?

Expectations very low. I think we've enough to make the playoffs but that's about it. I understand this is mostly a farewell tour season for TD and pretty much Manu, so I'll sit down and enjoy whatever last glimpses of talent they can provide. Something to look forwards to.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 05:06 PM

I'm excited to watch some pro basketball. Already anxious about the shortened upcoming free agency.

Expectations very low. I think we've enough to make the playoffs but that's about it. I understand this is mostly a farewell tour season for TD and pretty much Manu, so I'll sit down and enjoy whatever last glimpses of talent they can provide. Something to look forwards to.

I think a short year HAs to benefit BOTh guys ESPECIALLY Manu ...who plays balls to the walls ... for 82 and it wears him down.

Pop paces duncan so whatever he has left he will give come playoff time.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:21 PM
I think a short year HAs to benefit BOTh guys ESPECIALLY Manu ...who plays balls to the walls ... for 82 and it wears him down.

Pop paces duncan so whatever he has left he will give come playoff time.

Not so sure about that. It's going to be a crunch, long trips, back to back in the playoffs... But I'll take whatever they can give us before The Tank.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:49 PM

:lmao nahh yall n|ggas will win 60 again and storm the league :lmao

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Kool, you enjoying your last few weeks on here?

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
:lmao nahh yall n|ggas will win 60 again and storm the league :lmao

I'll take winning 60, tbh :hat

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Kool, you enjoying your last few weeks on here?

are you :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I'll take winning 60, tbh :hat

will you take facing the Grizzles in the 1st round again :lol

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Not so sure about that. It's going to be a crunch, long trips, back to back in the playoffs... But I'll take whatever they can give us before The Tank.

I think I read the shortened schedule will be heavy on conference games. which makes so much sense.

1. Backtoback games that are in the same time zone are less taxing.
2. Less stress means less injury and with only 66 games the Legaue needs as many stars available as possible for those games.
3. You dont want to lose any of the MIA vs. NYK vs. BOS vs. CHI matchups between any of these teams. Same thing goes for DAL vs. OKC vs. LAL vs. SA... you can afford to miss Minny vs. MIA. or DAL vs. TOR

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
will you take facing the Grizzles in the 1st round again :lol

I'll be happy if we don't get swept by the Mavs, tbh

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:55 PM
I think I read the shortened schedule will be heavy on conference games. which makes so much sense.

1. Backtoback games that are in the same time zone are less taxing.
2. Less stress means less injury and with only 66 games the Legaue needs as many stars available as possible for those games.
3. You dont want to lose any of the MIA vs. NYK vs. BOS vs. CHI matchups between any of these teams. Same thing goes for DAL vs. OKC vs. LAL vs. SA... you can afford to miss Minny vs. MIA. or DAL vs. TOR

I also heard that some 2nd round games won't have a day off.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Which is absurd BTW... they should just make the 1st round a best of 5 for this season instead.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM

the Mavs don't want to see us next year...they're well aware they caught us resting...and they know what's bout to happen to their asses..they don't want no parts of LA next...don't beleive the hype.

The difference in LA and the SA losing is quite simple...We lost while not playing up to our potential and the whole world knows it...The SPurs lost while absolutely playing the fucking hearts out...that's a huge difference and a little something for you to marinate on...:lol

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
I also heard that some 2nd round games won't have a day off.

That WOULD be stupid ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 05:59 PM
It's true. There will be a set of b2b's in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

ElNono
the Mavs don't want to see us next year...they're well aware they caught us resting... :cry :cry :cry

:rolleyes

DPG21920
are you :lol

That doesn't make any sense.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:00 PM
This n!gga cool back to writing checks his team can't cash... it's back to normal around these places :lol

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
It's true. There will be a set of b2b's in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

ugggh might help a team like the Grizz steal a 2nd round game.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:02 PM
I just got word that the poll that voted Kool off the site is coming into play soon :lol Kori one cold moderator taking this away from him right after the good news of the NBA being back.

Koolaid_Man
This n!gga cool back to writing checks his team can't cash... it's back to normal around these places :lol

DPG is the one that can't cash the check :lol

DPG21920
More like Kobe :lmao

Power Balance don't pay twice...

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:04 PM
I just got word that the poll that voted Kool off the site is coming into play soon :lol Kori one cold moderator taking this away from him right after the good news of the NBA being back.

then you should be happy..Celebrate be happy...drink plenty of white Russians :lol

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:05 PM

:rolleyesDeepy, gettin' his aunt Kori on.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:05 PM
More like Kobe :lmao

Power Balance don't pay twice...

you're gonna miss me deepy...don't worry I will send you a 11.375 inch replica of my dick as a remembrance of me...

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:06 PM

After The Skunker & 8 it's no damn wonder.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:07 PM
you're gonna miss me deepy...don't worry I will send you a 11.375 inch replica of my dick as a remembrance of me...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:08 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:11 PM
After The Skunker & 8 it's no damn wonder.

You have your own Skunker to deal with...

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:12 PM
You have your own Skunker to deal with...

No. You get your own fuckin' word for our gettin' beat flat. I invented The Skunker for your piccadillo.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:16 PM
No. And there's nothing you can do about it. You are going to get your comeuppin's as well. Until then you will spend your days being regulated by yours truly. Now that basketball talk is back you have to cower in the corner because you don't know what's going on :lol

That's what happens you when you clean up the muck; pigs like you have no where else to play. :lol

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:16 PM
No. You get your own fuckin' word for our gettin' beat flat. I invented The Skunker for your piccadillo.

You invented it and now you get to live by it. JJ Barea baked and shaked through that lane and now you have to like it.

tee, hee

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:25 PM
You invented it and now you get to live by it. JJ Barea baked and shaked through that lane and now you have to like it.

tee, hee

No fuckin' way. Get your own word for our picadillo.

& I invented Barea. Me & me alone.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:26 PM
No. And there's nothing you can do about it. You are going to get your comeuppin's as well. Until then you will spend your days being regulated by yours truly. Now that basketball talk is back you have to cower in the corner because you don't know what's going on :lol

That's what happens you when you clean up the muck; pigs like you have no where else to play. :lol

You are one tough regulator. But, being close to your aunt makes me feel good. Any nephew of Kori's is a balloon knot of mine.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:28 PM
No fuckin' way. Get your own word for our picadillo.

& I invented Barea. Me & me alone.

Not only I'm not inventing new picadillo, I'm making you live up to yours.

It's your Skunker. Your new religion.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Not only I'm not inventing new picadillo, I'm making you live up to yours.

It's your Skunker. Your new religion.

It's your The Skunker. You have it all alone.

Our picadillo has to be something else. The Skunker is already taken.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM
It's your The Skunker. You have it all alone.

Our picadillo has to be something else. The Skunker is already taken.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Nope. It's your Skunker, full of Kardashian ham and big titties. And you're going to live down to it every day.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM
True, El.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
^No way. It's your The Skunker.

I invented it. I copyrighted it. It's my domain. Mine and mine alone.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM

It is indeed yours, delivered by a ruthless Barea, to live as your new religion for the rest of your life.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM

No. Now shut the f*ck up about it you whiny little chump. No one cares.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM
It is indeed yours

Damn rights it's mine.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:39 PM
No. Now shut the f*ck up about it you whiny little chump. No one cares.

No, I won't be quiet. You fuckers ain't getting The Skunker. Uh, uh. I've closed my eyes to a lot of my shit going missing, but, not The Skunker.

No f'in' way.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Shut the f up. No one cares you tired old shitbag.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:41 PM
No, I won't be quiet. You fuckers ain't getting The Skunker. Uh, uh. I've closed my eyes to a lot of my shit going missing, but, not The Skunker.

No f'in' way.

Barea took it, and delivered it mercilessly upon you. And you WILL live up to it.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Shut the f up. No one cares you tired old shitbag.

I care ass deepy...I care

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:45 PM
I know, you love me because I'm your size :lol You short shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
I know, you love me because I'm your size :lol You short shit.

You know I kind of feel bad for what I've done to you...I fucked you over...Luva told me how short you were and inspired me to use it against you...you tried to get the board to ignore me but they couldn't resist...you got mad because they didn't give a fuck about your complaints...the short thing got to you and now look at you...you got mad over me and Kori's relationship and then decided you wanted to be a nephew...

DPG21920 I want to take this time to formally apologize to you. I done you a terrible wrong...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:53 PM
That doesn't make any sense and people do ignore you :lol

:lmao starting threads with 0 replies. ST did you wrong

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:55 PM
That doesn't make any sense and people do ignore you :lol

:lmao starting threads with 0 replies. ST did you wrong

you sound more and more female everyday...almost like Addy running to Kori...let's call a truce whatta you say Deepy?

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Truce :lol? There is nothing to truce it's the internet you girl :lol

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Barea took it, and delivered it mercilessly upon you. And you WILL live up to it.

No. No. You guy have The SkunkerPERIOD

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 08:02 PM
No. No. You guy have The SkunkerPERIOD

Watch the Browns game today?

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM
^:rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Colt McCoy didn't throw the damn thing into Lake Erie

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 08:44 PM
^DoK, showin' up a day after he was wrong about the players getting the best of the owners.

Big shot.

ha, ha.

Spur_Fanatic
11-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Amensty Blake the fuck outta here.

At least the Lakers have a chance at landing Howard unlike a certain irrelevant franchise I know.

Err... So if/when the Lakers fail to land Howard, that's what you tell yourself?
HAHAHAHAHA! What an idiot.

Spur_Fanatic
11-28-2011, 08:15 AM

tee, hee.

Most of Spur Nation knows cap talk, unlike Lakers bandwagoners.
By 2012, half of the Laker fans here will be Heat fans.

Giuseppe
11-28-2011, 01:05 PM
^tee, hee.